Dinela Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My fiancé and I had a blast doing our pictures. They were willing to do whatever kinds of poses we wanted, even if they were ridiculous; they captured pictures of us candidly when we weren't paying attention; and they came up with fun, cute, and classic pictures for us to take. The whole process was laid back and stress free, which I appreciated. We have a lot of pictures to choose from and I'm very happy with everything we received.

Services Used: Photography

Dinela and Miralem are an amazing husband and wife team that truely know how to work together to create some amazing photos! They truely know how to capture every small and memorable moment! The only complaint I have is that our photos took awhile to get but once I got them the wait was definitely worth it! They take time to edit every photo and make them even more beautiful.

Services Used: Photography

Our wedding was last night and I am already on here to review. That tells you something.

5 stars isn't a high enough rating for Miralem and Dinela. I could go on all day, but there really aren't enough good things that I could say about working with these two. They are an incredible couple and so fun to be around. My husband and I have been talking all day about our wedding and Miralem and Dinela have been a big part of these memories. Hands down our FAVORITE vendor and we are already looking for an excuse to hang out with them again. You spend A LOT of time with your photographer on this day, you better choose a good one.

If you are thinking about using Dinela Photography for your event, stop thinking and just do it. You will not regret it.

Profile Picture
Danielle
10/05/2013

Miralem and Dinela are an adorable husband and wife team! They take an enormous level of pride in their work, are professional, kind, available and most importantly extremely talented! They quickly could identify the right shots, poses and backdrops to capture the magic of our day. We know the pictures will reflect the beauty of our venue and the love of me and my groom. We can't wait to see the photos!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

My husband and I could not be happier with our choice. Dinela photography was amazing! Our pictures look like they were made for a bridal magazine. So professional in every way. The Cinematography was excellent as well. We highly recommend their services. They captured every special moment. Both Dinela and Miralem were amazing to work with and so kind and attentive. I would give 10 stars if I could!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Dinela MADE our wedding. We are so thrilled with her creativity and flexibility. We planned a late evening wedding not knowing that the pictures would be harder to take in the dark but they made it happen no problem. We got a lot of really fun shots. I would highly recommend them.

Services Used: Photography

We love Dinela & Miralem, they are consummate professionals who love and know their craft very well. We used them for our engagement, wedding, and videography session. They put you at ease to produce great memories on print. We were a little hesitant to use them at first because they are based out of SD, however they were really flexible and came down to newport beach on time. I truly believe they are the best at what they do w/o draining all your hard earned cash, a bargain REALLY! We will continue to use them for future photo needs and was probably the most worthwhile item we spent our money on. LOOK no further, they are on time, honest , and a talented working couple that can even put my shy wife at ease.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

They were there on time. They took pictures of all the important things I told them to take pictures of. They were very professional and dressed appropriately for a wedding. They were even helped with implementing the program. I recommend them!

Services Used: Photography

They did an amazing job at our wedding! Very professional, easy to work with, great ideas and fun people!!! Would recommend their services!!!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

I actually used Dinela's cinematography and the video turned out wonderful! Creative and fresh and did not miss a thing. I wish I had also booked them for photography! They are great and deserve 5 stars all the way. Their responsiveness was also highly valued, I always received an immediate response, they were such a pleasure to work with. Thank you Miralem, best decision of our wedding, so thankful I found you guys!

Services Used: Photography

At first we had written off the idea of a videographer because it was something we didn’t think we needed in addition to a photographer. But that would have been a huge mistake!

Dinela Photography did exactly what we wanted. They were very friendly and professional, and did an amazing job! We thought it would be awkward with someone carrying a big video camera around, but we hardly remember seeing them and they captured everything. Our guests even commented about how great they were.
They got there early and stayed late without any complaints. We even worked it out to use their photographer and we were so happy we did. She did a much better job than our original photographer, so we could have saved some money and just hired Dinela Photography for both services. When we got the photos and the video, we were blown away by how good they looked. They really worked hard and you can tell by the quality of the finished products.

We can’t say enough good things about this company. We’ve already referred them to everyone we know getting married because we know they won’t be disappointed! Thank you Dinela Photography for everything!!