Davids Bridal

• Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Private User 1 Reviews
To all brides out there I would thoroughly sujest not using David's Bridal. I recently have been to their store, which BTW is located in an awful place and store is dirty, and I was looking for mother and grandmother of the bride dresses. When I walked in the door me and my grandmother were given dirty looks and the whole time we were in the store looking around not one employee asked if we needed help. In fact their customer service absolutely sucks. I would recommend brides going to Robyn Lynne's in lakeland to find your dress, bridesmaids dress, and mother and grandmother dresses. They will give you amazing service and have much prettier dresses and accessories. My experience with David's Bridal was horrible I wouldn't buy one thing out of their store if my life depended on it. They have 0 ratings from me.
Wedding: [Private]
3.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.5
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Professionalism:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  2.5

Private User 4 Reviews
Not the best experience...I used DB for my bridesmaids' and flowergirl's dresses only, but had horrible customer service, from being told certain items wouldn't arrive in time for my wedding if i ordered it and then 1 week later found out they would be here on time so I ordered the items, to my maid of honor being ripped off about ordering the right size dress and then told she would have to pay more in alrerations than the cost of the dress, to being totally disrespected by rude staff there. The end product was beautiful but we had to fight every step of the way to get it that way.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Great experience. Even though I was poke with the needles for the fitting everyone at David's was there to help.
Wedding: 12/26/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They did an excellent job with my wedding party and I. Everything came in earlier then expected. They did a great job and great selection.
Wedding: 08/08/2013
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
After looking at a few other large bridal gown chains and small boutiques, I found my dream dress at David's Bridal. I saw my wedding gown in a bridal magazine about 8 months prior to my wedding and thought it was beautiful. However, because of my height (5'2") I didn't think it would fit the same. I tried on many dresses before finally giving it a try. It was "nice", but too long at the first fitting. However, the alterations team at David's Bridal performed wonders! After a hem and bustle... It was GORGEOUS!

At times, there were not enough consultants for each bride to have their own and this proved a bit frustrating at first. After waiting for her for the first few dresses, my maid of honor and I just begin handling it ourselves and this was no problem for us (except for the clips to make the dresses stay up). Overall, for the price, convenience, and in-house alterations it was a good value.
Wedding: 07/27/2013
2.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.5
  • Responsiveness:  1.5
  • Professionalism:  1.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  1.5

Elizabeth 9 Reviews
Needs to be a bigger establishment for how popular they have become with there affordable dresses and more assistants so there focused on you and your special day not you and two other women's day. But otherwise beautiful dress and affordable.
Wedding: 06/08/2013
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
First of all, my consultant told us the WRONG room to get dressed in, then NEVER came back!!! Somebody else had to pull the bridesmaid dresses, then they pulled the WRONG one even with the paper in her hand. Their shoes do NOT fit people with small narrow feet, they suggest you pad them but you have to pay for the padding to even try it out to see if it works for you. My dress was ordered in Feb along with my shoes I bought in store and my dress came in within 3 weeks of ordering it but they still havent dyed my shoes even though their sitting in the store and the dye person comes once a week because the expected arrival date of my dress is mid April...REALLY?!! If someones dress arrives early you would they would get the shoes ready so you can pick everything...NOPE. Also their hours of operation are HORRIBLE!!! Most bridal stores open by 8am or 9am. I would recommend staying away from this place, Rude and moronic people. Not to mention the location is right smack in the middle of some of the worse traffic in Tampa.
Wedding: 06/01/2013

Anonymous 5 Reviews
My Girl Was Awesome Every Time I Went In There. She Helped Me Pick A Beautiful Dress And Then Did Everything She Could When I Went Back For My bridesmaids
Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Best David's Bridal I've been too. I went there to pick out bridesmaids dresses and all the staff was very helpful and on top of things. Although I didn't find anything on my first trip in I didn't give up.

A few months later I flew to Michigan to see my moh and go dress shopping again at the David's bridal by her. Absolutely a horrible experience. The staff wasn't helpful, the store was small and dirty, the didn't have the right sizes for her to try on (size 4) in what I was looking for. And the sample dresses were wrinkled and some stained. Just awful. They didn't even carry Vera Wang.

So when I got back to Tampa I really appreciated this location. I found all my bridesmaids dresses. Then I was telling one of the sales girls I was thinking of getting a cocktail dress for my reception. I explained to her what I was looking for and she brought it right to me. It was beautiful and on sale so of course I bought it.
Wedding: 04/06/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I loved my dress and the service was great. I feel like it shouldn't have cost me as much as it did but I made my choice. The consultant spent time with only me (on a Saturday), was friendly and professional, and took her time with me. I felt like a princess and she helped make dress-shopping a memory I'll always cherish.
Wedding: 03/10/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I at first wanted a bridal shop that wasnt part of a chain, however when I told the other shops my price range then literally laughed at me and told me i could rummage through there clearance rack on my own time but no one would help me. Davids was completely the opposite, they were very helpful finding dresses in my price range and the woman had excellent taste and helped me pick out the perfect dress, one i hadnt even glanced at in the magazine. The girls who do the alterations are awesome, its very reasonably priced and the dress fit fantastic when it was all said and done.
Wedding: 02/16/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Upon arriving I was determined that I was going to pick out my dress myself, but my assistant was actually the one who was able to pick out my dress based on the styles she saw I liked. It only took one visit to pick out my perfect dress.
Wedding: 12/29/2012
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Value:  4.0

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Our consultant, Janai, was very helpful at our initial visit. We went with a few ideas from the website, none of which worked. We gave Janai a free hand to bring what she thought would suit the Bride and the very first one was the one which brought tears to the eyes of the MOB. The Bride's eyes were sparkling as she emerged from the fitting room - it was ideal!
We were assured that, since alterations were needed, 2 weeks notice would be adequate. The Bride lives in Scotland so arrangements were made for her to arrive 2 weeks before the wedding. Thats when a little trouble raised its head. The staff at the store took a little persuading but eventually agreed that they had said 2 weeks were sufficient to avoid rush fees.
Janai took an interest in the fitting which showed us that customer care does not stop at the sale.
All of the alterations were done within the time and the Bride was beautiful as she enjoyed the wedding day.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I absolutely loved the Tampa location.
I went the first time, really not expecting to find "the dress". The consultant did have another girl that she was helping, but I didn't mind since it gave me and my bridesmaid a few moments alone to talk about the dress I had on. I did not feel any pressure to pick a dress. The consultant stayed within my price range and was extremely supportive and friendly. After many dresses, I found "the one"! But it was the first place I went looking for dresses, that I didn't want to commit right then and there. My consultant had no problem with me shopping around. She gave me all the info I needed and said she hoped to see me again. I went to 7 other places and kept thinking of the dress from David's Bridal. Two weeks later, I go back in, try it on one more time and ordered it. I was told it would take 4 months, I got it in 3 months. I picked up my dress today and they were still just as friendly as they were before.
I have no complaints about the Tampa location. They were great. I will recommend this location to anyone I can. Thanks for helping make my wedding experience a pleasant one!
Wedding: 10/11/2012
0.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5
I waited for 45 min while girls who walked in after me without appointments were seen and i was made to wait. I walked around the store and saw a lot of girls browsing the racks and looking for shoes and veils on their own without much help from staff. In sum the service was awful and the store was dirty.
Wedding: 06/09/2012
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I absolutely loved my dress! The cost for alterations seemed a bit high and I didn't really like the way my bustle turned out, but with a week to go to my wedding, I just lived with it. The staff was knowledgeable and helpful. Even though I had an appointment for my alterations, it took an additional half hour for them to see me to alter my dress. Overall, I'd say there were positives and negatives, but in the end...I absolutely loved my dress!
Wedding: 06/02/2012
 813-281-8053
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire