Davids Bridal

• Quality of Service:  2.5
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
I had a terrible experience at this David's Bridal. Several bridesmaids bought their dress here. A few did had good expereinces, but one in particular had an awful expereince. They had my name listed twice, one wrong, in their database so one bridesmaid and the MOH was rung up under my wrong name and they did not give them the discount for me purchasing my dress there. They were rude to my mother in law to be and rude to me when I called to complain. I would not recommend this location
Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The staff was very nice and accommodating and not pushy at all. The interior of the store was really nice too. They definitely made you feel like you were on say yes to the dress
Wedding: 04/12/2014
4.7/5.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Amazing prices, very helpful, and large selection for larger size women.
Wedding: Recently Married

Amanda 2 Reviews
I was worried about being able to find a dress of my dreams on such a low budget. I only had $200 to spend on a dress and figured that I would have to settle for a dress that was so-so rather than "the one." I can't say enough how beautiful my dress was and how many compliments I got on it all day. I had people ask me where I got it and how much I paid. They were shocked when they found out that I paid $199 for it!! Great service, amazing dress, perfect attire with the veil, tiara, and shoes from here too. I felt like a princess!!!
Wedding: 09/21/2013

Private User 4 Reviews
I've ordered the dress online and was shipped from the PA warehouse! It was absolutely stunning wedding dress! although it came out to be longer, I just had to wear 4in heels :) Glad I ordered the wedding gown and shoes from here! I absolutely like it, thanks for the great discounts!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They helped to make our wedding simply perfect.
Wedding: 11/17/2012
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations, Jewelry, Wedding Planning
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Overall pleasant experience. Loved my dress and received many rave reviews.
Wedding: 10/13/2012
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Invitations were ordered online. Very user-friedly and affordable. My husband and I went for the cheaper ones. This site typically has average quality for an affordable price. I didn't want to spend a ton of money on the invitations. Did the job. We even had a discount at Alfred Angelo since my dress was bought there and the regualr price of DB invites were still cheaper. Not the highest quality but very affordable.
Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I found them to be very helpful and understanding. I also thought that the prices weren't outrageous also if you couldn't pay it all at once they offered a card that you could use to pay it off over a certain time period.
Wedding: 01/23/2012
3.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
They were kinda pushy, and rushed us a bit.
Wedding: 09/25/2011
2.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
Was very impressed with the initial sales consultant I had at David's Bridal during my first 2 trips to the store, but the service went downhill from there with other consultants I had on the remainder of my trips. I did love my dress which was great, but I feel that many of the consultants and managers at David's Bridal can use a few lessons in customer service. If I had to do it over again knowing what I know now, I would not have bought my dress along with my bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dresses there. I am also sad to say that I would not recommend David's Bridal to any of my friends or family either. On the plus side, most of my dresses and accessories did come in long before the promise date.
Wedding: 08/26/2011
4.3/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I went into the store to try on the new Vera Wang White collection. The girls there were really nice and great to work with.
Wedding: 07/30/2011
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was happy with Davids, they had a great selection and the prices are reasonable.
Wedding: 07/09/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
My wedding was perfect in part of Davids Bridal. My dress , bridesmaid dress and Mother of the bride dress were all purchased at David's. They were very helpful and was able to show me a wide selection of gowns. I am an older bride and wanted simple and elegent and that is exactly what I was shown and purchased. I was able to take the gown home the day I purchased it because it needed no alterations and they had it in stock. My Mother and sister also bought their gowns there.
Wedding: 06/18/2011
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I got my designer gown originally $1300 dollars for under $500 at Davids. When a week before the wedding I needed emegency alterations, they were quick to accomodate. There is a wide variety of colors and dress to choose from. Only complaint was with so many, not all dresses came in all colors, so at points the attendent thought a dress came in my color but it ended up not. However all the bridesmaids dressed were under $150 and there we added incentive including money off. In addition, management was very attentive when I had a need to return something
Wedding: 11/05/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wonderful to work with. Helped me find the perfect style for my outdoor wedding. spent unlimited time focusing on me. I was not rushed to find a dress. Gave honest opinion to me when i asked. was please with the staff and dress selection
Wedding: 09/18/2010
 412-369-7453
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire