Chateau Briand Caterers

Flexibility
Private User
1 Review
[Private]

Beautiful location. staff was very friendly and available whenever we had questions. Great venue!! :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All I can say is WOW. All about Chateau Briand is amazing! I felt like a queen on my wedding day. I never stressed about one thing because they were always there for me. My now husband would become concerned about a few things (the day of) and before we knew it out Maitre D' (Brett) would come right next to him find out what was wrong and then run to take care of it. I would never ask for another Maitre D'! We truly had no worries to be concerned about throughout the entire night. We were taken care of from the moment we arrived at the entrance of the venue. The bridal attendants were also extraordinarily amazing! We had Veronica and Kristen. Wonderful!!!! Writing this review is taking me right back to the day of my wedding and it almost makes me want to cry because everything just went as smoothly as you would want it to be on your wedding day. On the wedding day, the bride and groom should only focus on enjoying the moment and thats exactly what Chateau Briand was able to do for us. Their food was amazing also; and so many options! You can and will never go wrong with Chateau Briand. I will definitely host more celebrations there in the future. Thank you Veronica, Kristen, and Brett for your caring attention and warm welcoming to Chateau Briand. You were all amazing and we are so thankful to you all.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Jessica
05/01/2015

Everything was perfect! I did a lot if DIY for my wedding and the day of it was all set up on the tables just as I asked. The food was amazing and we got so many compliments, they even gave us a bunch to take home. The bridal attendants were so so helpful with anything I wanted or needed, and helped keep my husband and I on track with picture taking and even reminded us to sit and have some dinner. It went by so fast, but I am so grateful it went so smoothly!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What an amazing venue!! They helped make our special day flawless. Angel our Maitre' d was absolutely amazing! Also the bridal attendants could not have been more attentive. Before I could ask for something they were a step ahead of me. Some family arrived extra early to the venue and the staff made them comfy and even provided them with food. My guests were continuously were raving about how good the food was! Thanks for such an amazing night!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

location was beautiful , service was excelect . Mark really helped us throughout the reception . I am very pleased with their service . My photographer enjoyed the many photo opportunities he found here

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Chateau Briand is an absolutely gorgeous venue. Our wedding at was absolutely flawless and I give credit to the staff for their attention to detail, as well as their attention to my husband and I. Anytime we needed anything, the bridal attendants were there for us. The entire wedding flowed seamlessly and the staff was very flexible with us. If I had to do it all over again, I would, without a doubt, choose Chateau Briand!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Victor and his ENTIRE staff were fantastic to work with. If I had to do it all over again, I would come back. Best bartenders and bridal attendants ever.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I love the ambiance of this place. At first I did not want to look at place because of its location but actually I'm glad I did I love it . I feel like I am in Miami with the real palm trees. It is beautiful inside. Alison is wonderful and very professional.

Cassie
07/05/2014

My husband and I visited almost 20 venues before we chose Chateau Briand for our special day. The funny thing is, we went to Chateau Briand early in our search and it was hard to find anything that beat it. When we visited Chateau Briand, we met with Susan Bria who spent time showing us around the venue and discussed menu options as well as pricing. Susan was very easy to talk to and super friendly. After finally booking our wedding with Chateau Briand, a huge weight was lifted off our shoulders, because we knew we were in good hands. Susan gave us a timeline for sending out save the dates, invitations, RSVP’s, and so much more. Each email I sent was answered in less than a day. The process was smooth and easy. The day of our wedding, we were very pleased with how everything went. Our ceremony outside was beautiful. I loved how they rolled out a white runner before I walked down the aisle. Our guests raved about the food and said that this was one of the most elegant affairs they have been to. My bridal attendants were wonderful and our Maître D was great as well! I would highly recommend Chateau Briand for your upcoming event. I don’t think you will be disappointed!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Chateau Briand was one of the few venues that we visited that could accommodate our 300+ guest wedding.

Victoria was great at working with us to include some of our cultural cuisine requests, and came through with everything we asked for. The maitre d and day-of attendants were amazing and did everything for us so we didn't have to worry about a thing.

All of our guests loved the outdoor cocktail hour space, and thought they were in South Beach. And everyone raved about the quality and quantity of the food.

Chateau Briand is a pro at making everything run smoothly for a big event, and takes care of everything for the bride and groom. Thank you for making our day so stress-free so we could enjoy ourselves to the fullest!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I honestly don't think i could have had a nicer wedding. From start to finish Chateau Briand made my life easy. They were amazing. I would definitely recommend them. I've had so many compliments from my guests.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had our wedding here and was very very satisfied with the place. We felt the price was very reasonable for the amount you are given.

First off, the reason we booked it was it was my wife's desire for the outside cocktail hour in that beautiful space. That week in May the weather was very chilly all week that the outside cocktail hour was a little in jeopardy. They knew how badly she wanted it outside and they waited to the last possible minute and accommodated us when they realized it would be a nicer evening.

From the moment we arrived at the hall on our wedding day we were attended to and fed. The food there is very good and the amount of food you get was even satisfactory to my Italian family.

I also will say they worked with us as we had the most important guest at our wedding (Mr. Met) and they ensured meals and Mr Met would work with no issues.

Fantastic venue and if i was to get married again I would go back

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely amazing venue and service!!! The staff at Chateau Briand is by far the most professional group of individuals we've encountered and we are happy beyond words that we've chosen this location for our wedding.
Initially our headcount was at 150 (with agreed minimum being at 140), but over the last month, the number went down to 130....our event manager Tom Wright was more than flexible to accommodate the lowered number of guests. He worked with us closely on catering, decoration of the hall, the chapel, and the rest of minor details and was extremely nice and professional.
On the day of the wedding, the staff, especially our bridal attendants and the event manager Angelo, were near us through the hall day and taking care of our every little need. It was very cute and thoughtful how our Bridal Attendant Mirabelle kept running after us and making sure we eat and drink and have a moment to rest. So, an enormous thanks to the Staff of Chateau Briand.
The catering was amazing as well - the presentation and the food was more than we expected and most of our guests called us to tell us that everything was perfect.

So, we give the highest praise to Chateau Briand and its amazing staff!!!
THANK YOU!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Charmaine & Shawn
04/17/2014

Shawn and I were very impressed for the value for dollar we got at Chateau Briand! We had a destination wedding with 140 guest from Bermuda and 10 from the US including England! Chateau Briand caterers like no other! We had two attendants that were at our back and call whenever we needed them. They provided tons of delicious food at pre ceremony, cocktail hour and for the reception. Before the wedding, my attendants even gave me a meal from cocktail our right before I put on my wedding dress!! I had my own bridal suite to relax In before ceremony start. Shawn his groomsmen, and the rest of the bridal party had a huge room to congregate in before the ceremony! My guests said it was like attending a celebrity wedding, especially since our grand entrance was coming up through the dance floor with all this smoke :) we all want to repeat the day all over again! I HIGHLY recommend Chateau Briand to any couple! You won't regret it and it's worth EVERY dollar spent! Thanks to Victoria and Elmer's and my Maitre'D Abel and my two attendants who were awesome young ladies!!! Thanks Chateau!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The moment my fiance and I walked into Chateau Briand, we knew it was the one! This venue is beautiful and elegant and had so many features we loved. The food was absoultely delicious and the staff was excellent. Our wedding day was perfect and we have Chateau Briand to thank for that!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The staff at chateau were wonderful from beginning to end. My banquet manager was always prompt to reply to my many emails/phone calls, my maitre D., and bridal attendants were VERY attentive on the day of my wedding. Very pleased with the Chateau team and will most definitely recommend to a friend