Chateau Briand Caterers

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful location. staff was very friendly and available whenever we had questions. Great venue!! :)

• Wedding: [Private]
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Victor and his ENTIRE staff were fantastic to work with. If I had to do it all over again, I would come back. Best bartenders and bridal attendants ever.

• Wedding: 11/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love the ambiance of this place. At first I did not want to look at place because of its location but actually I'm glad I did I love it . I feel like I am in Miami with the real palm trees. It is beautiful inside. Alison is wonderful and very professional.

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I visited almost 20 venues before we chose Chateau Briand for our special day. The funny thing is, we went to Chateau Briand early in our search and it was hard to find anything that beat it. When we visited Chateau Briand, we met with Susan Bria who spent time showing us around the venue and discussed menu options as well as pricing. Susan was very easy to talk to and super friendly. After finally booking our wedding with Chateau Briand, a huge weight was lifted off our shoulders, because we knew we were in good hands. Susan gave us a timeline for sending out save the dates, invitations, RSVP’s, and so much more. Each email I sent was answered in less than a day. The process was smooth and easy. The day of our wedding, we were very pleased with how everything went. Our ceremony outside was beautiful. I loved how they rolled out a white runner before I walked down the aisle. Our guests raved about the food and said that this was one of the most elegant affairs they have been to. My bridal attendants were wonderful and our Maître D was great as well! I would highly recommend Chateau Briand for your upcoming event. I don’t think you will be disappointed!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Cassie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chateau Briand was one of the few venues that we visited that could accommodate our 300+ guest wedding.

Victoria was great at working with us to include some of our cultural cuisine requests, and came through with everything we asked for. The maitre d and day-of attendants were amazing and did everything for us so we didn't have to worry about a thing.

All of our guests loved the outdoor cocktail hour space, and thought they were in South Beach. And everyone raved about the quality and quantity of the food.

Chateau Briand is a pro at making everything run smoothly for a big event, and takes care of everything for the bride and groom. Thank you for making our day so stress-free so we could enjoy ourselves to the fullest!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I honestly don't think i could have had a nicer wedding. From start to finish Chateau Briand made my life easy. They were amazing. I would definitely recommend them. I've had so many compliments from my guests.

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Had our wedding here and was very very satisfied with the place. We felt the price was very reasonable for the amount you are given.

First off, the reason we booked it was it was my wife's desire for the outside cocktail hour in that beautiful space. That week in May the weather was very chilly all week that the outside cocktail hour was a little in jeopardy. They knew how badly she wanted it outside and they waited to the last possible minute and accommodated us when they realized it would be a nicer evening.

From the moment we arrived at the hall on our wedding day we were attended to and fed. The food there is very good and the amount of food you get was even satisfactory to my Italian family.

I also will say they worked with us as we had the most important guest at our wedding (Mr. Met) and they ensured meals and Mr Met would work with no issues.

Fantastic venue and if i was to get married again I would go back

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely amazing venue and service!!! The staff at Chateau Briand is by far the most professional group of individuals we've encountered and we are happy beyond words that we've chosen this location for our wedding.
Initially our headcount was at 150 (with agreed minimum being at 140), but over the last month, the number went down to 130....our event manager Tom Wright was more than flexible to accommodate the lowered number of guests. He worked with us closely on catering, decoration of the hall, the chapel, and the rest of minor details and was extremely nice and professional.
On the day of the wedding, the staff, especially our bridal attendants and the event manager Angelo, were near us through the hall day and taking care of our every little need. It was very cute and thoughtful how our Bridal Attendant Mirabelle kept running after us and making sure we eat and drink and have a moment to rest. So, an enormous thanks to the Staff of Chateau Briand.
The catering was amazing as well - the presentation and the food was more than we expected and most of our guests called us to tell us that everything was perfect.

So, we give the highest praise to Chateau Briand and its amazing staff!!!
THANK YOU!!!

• Wedding: 04/20/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shawn and I were very impressed for the value for dollar we got at Chateau Briand! We had a destination wedding with 140 guest from Bermuda and 10 from the US including England! Chateau Briand caterers like no other! We had two attendants that were at our back and call whenever we needed them. They provided tons of delicious food at pre ceremony, cocktail hour and for the reception. Before the wedding, my attendants even gave me a meal from cocktail our right before I put on my wedding dress!! I had my own bridal suite to relax In before ceremony start. Shawn his groomsmen, and the rest of the bridal party had a huge room to congregate in before the ceremony! My guests said it was like attending a celebrity wedding, especially since our grand entrance was coming up through the dance floor with all this smoke :) we all want to repeat the day all over again! I HIGHLY recommend Chateau Briand to any couple! You won't regret it and it's worth EVERY dollar spent! Thanks to Victoria and Elmer's and my Maitre'D Abel and my two attendants who were awesome young ladies!!! Thanks Chateau!!

• Wedding: 04/17/2014
Charmaine & Shawn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The moment my fiance and I walked into Chateau Briand, we knew it was the one! This venue is beautiful and elegant and had so many features we loved. The food was absoultely delicious and the staff was excellent. Our wedding day was perfect and we have Chateau Briand to thank for that!

• Wedding: 04/13/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at chateau were wonderful from beginning to end. My banquet manager was always prompt to reply to my many emails/phone calls, my maitre D., and bridal attendants were VERY attentive on the day of my wedding. Very pleased with the Chateau team and will most definitely recommend to a friend

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Thomas at Chateau. The place is amazing from start to finish. They are experts in this field and made the planning so easy. They think of anything and everything you may need. On the day of, they assign a Maitre D and bridal attendants for anything you need. We had our wedding in october, and had our cocktail hour outside....which had heat lamps and fire pits. All my guests loved this venue and would definitely recommend to anyone thinking about getting married in Long Island.

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chateau was AMAZING. Domenico, Victor and Elmer took such amazing care of my husband and me! I had 2 bridal attendants who took care of EVERYTHING (from getting a stain out of the dress, to sewing a tear, to helping me get to the ladies room to ensuring my groom was hydrated all night). The food spreads were incredible (and completely customized to what I wanted, which was pretty far off from their standard offering). We also changed the whole format of the wedding from a sit down dinner to cocktail style and they pulled it all off seamlessly! Great value for the dollar, and people are still talking about it!!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I will start by saying that Chateau Briand is the number one catering Hall in long Island. If you want to be treated like a queen choose no other. Our consultant was Susan. She was extremely professional and amiable. On the very first day that we met her, she made us feel extremely comfortable. Being an expert in her field she offered beneficial advice about other vendors that were associated with the facility.

To say the least the hall is exquisite. It prides itself on offering the very best in hospitality and we certainly were not disappointed. All of our guests were very well taken care of, so much in fact that they could not stop speaking about how beautiful our wedding was. It was truly an incredible day.

Chateau Briand went above and beyond to cater to all of our needs and by the end of the night I was in tears. I'm so grateful that my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ made it possible for me to experience what it means to be treated like royalty. Because of Chateau I cannot help but smile every time I think about my wedding day. They certainly made my dream come through .

(NO OTHER CATERING HALL CAN MEASURE UP BECAUSE THEY ARE SIMPLY THE BEST)

• Wedding: 08/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Never in our wildest dreams did we imagine a support system so strong, professional and caring. From the moment we were greeted by Jackie' s warm and caring smile to the day we walked down the aisle in the beautiful garden oasis, we were able to relax and enjoy ourselves while all of the craziness was in the very capable hands of the Chateau staff! We did have one hiccup directly with the outside baker, where we were notified 2 days before the wedding that we were unable to use the decorating supplies we dropped off 3 wks prior. They were able to come-through and provide an alternative. (note: cake was not a priority for either of us). Domenico and Tom are our heros we can't thank you enough for all of your help and hard work! The food and presentation were spectacular, the service impecable! Thank you for an amazing event~ we are eternally grateful!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely love the Chateau Briand my night was magical and I couldn't have asked for better the staff is amazing and extremely accommodating loved every minute of my wedding there the food is out of this world and the scenery and rooms are beautiful :)

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
516-334-6125
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7