Carlyle on the Green

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cynthia and her staff made this a wonderful affair for my family. Two weeks after the wedding, people are still commenting on the great food and the beautiful venue. There was no stress. Everything that was promised, they delivered - and then some. The service was excellent from start to finish. The quality was over the top. At the end of the evening, we knew we had made the right decision when we booked our daughter's wedding at the Carlyle on the Green. (I cannot give enough credit to the staff that we worked with during the planning and the people that were working during our party. Each person was professional and attentive to our guests throughout the whole affair. What a great team.)

I cannot re

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carlyle was the first place we looked at when looking for venues. After meeting with Cynthia and seeing everything they had to offer, it was impossible for any other venue to compare. Dealing with Carlyle leading up to the wedding was extremely easy - Cynthia was always able to answer my questions quickly and provide advice on different vendors. The night of our wedding was beyond perfect. Everything was set up the way I had asked. Janet, the bridal attendant, was just awesome. She helped sew missing buttons on all our groomsmen's vests and jackets and was there for me all night with my lipstick and water. Our maitre'd, Jonathan, was amazing - he was so calm and helpful - made sure everything ran smoothly and that we had everything we needed. The food was also amazing - especially cocktail hour. You can't go wrong with booking Carlyle for your wedding!

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carlyle was absolutely amazing in every sense of the word. Cynthia, my sales rep, made the planning process so easy and kept every detail organized. Jason, our Maitre'd, and his staff were on top of all the guests meeting everyobes needs. Janet, our bridal attendant, took such good care of us the entire night, always right there when we needed her. The entire team is super attentive and will over exceed on your every need. The food is impeccable. You absolutely get what you pay for, and its worth every penny. Our day went along without a single hiccup!! It was 100% amazing ans stress free.

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
Alexis
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carlyle on the green did an amazing event!! All the staff that worked my event was truly outstanding!! Any questions, concerns or needs I had Was addressed and taken care of immediately. They made sure everything was perfect! As a bride I was extremely calm and able to enjoy every moment of my special day. All of our friends any family that were there can't stop talking about how beautiful the wedding was. I would definitely recommend this venue!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From start to finish, Carlyle on the Green exceeded our expectations at every turn. We worked with Sue to plan our event, and she truly had all the answers - and I think she might have all the patience in the world, too. She was so lovely, and could not have been more wonderful to work with! She was thorough, and responded almost instantly to any question I had, whether it was via email or phone. She was also wonderful when it came to dealing with our gluten free needs!!

I cannot say enough about Janet, who should be sainted lol She was SO on top of everything that day, including feeding me and keeping me hydrated so that I didn't keel over! She was beyond nice, and so much fun! I seriously love the picture we have with her from our photo booth!!! I cannot thank her enough for all she did, and the kindness she showed that night!

Jason truly was on top of the ball when it came to, well, everything! From the last minute changes in our entrance, to organizing the millions of children in the wedding party, nothing phased him. He took care of things before I could even think to say anything, and we were so impressed with how he put together our party! He truly made the wedding a night to remember!!!

Everyone, from the valet to the waitstaff, was unbelievable. Carlyle made our dreams come true, and they did so with a genuine kindness that showed through each and every detail.

We could not be happier with our choice to have our wedding at Carlyle on the Green!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our entire experience with Carlyle on the Green was amazing from start to finish. We were limited in our venue search because we had almost a 400-person guest list. We also wanted one wedding at a time, and a hall that was not right on a main road. Carlyle was the perfect spot for us. We ended up only having 300 guests in the end, but the room was more than large enough, with room to spare. The food was amazing (from what I hear, I barely ate!) and the service was top-notch. We worked with Sue throughout the process, and she was always available for us whenever we had questions or suggestions. Our bridal attendant Janet was just beyond amazing, with us every step of the way to make sure we were always happy, hydrated, and looking great. The room and all the details were set up exactly how we had instructed. I literally have not one complaint about our venue, and we are so grateful we were able to have our wedding here!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words cannot express how amazing Carlyle on the Green was for our wedding! The venue is stunning, the food (kosher - and same price as non-kosher menu) was incredible, and our contact person Sue was so helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. Janet, the bridal attendant, was incredible - besides being such a lovely person to spend the day with, she kept us hydrated, well fed, came to the dance floor to change my shoes, and toweled us off with ice water when we got hot. Our maitre d was okay, it didn't seem like he had done a jewish wedding before which slowed down the rehearsal and caused our wedding to start a few minutes late as he did not direct the necessary people to the ketubah signing. Our guests were raving throughout the day about how gorgeous the venue was and how delicious everything was that they ate. We also really enjoyed the Jamaican band at our after party and would highly recommend this as a way to decompress and end the evening. We would recommend Carlyle on the Green to anyone in a heartbeat!

• Wedding: 09/21/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What amazing service, from the start to finish, and a venue which catered above all expectations. Sue was available always to discuss any questions, concerns, and details throughout the wedding planning process. Very hands on service and always with the very best customer service. The day of the wedding, I had Janet as my personal bridal attendant - she made my day special and made me feel amazing - Everything I needed, she was there. She even hand fed me right before my ceremony so that my lipstick wouldn't mess up. Took me in and out of my wedding dress to use the bathroom. My dress was always properly fixed throughout the night for pictures. My now husband ripped his tuxedo right before the ceremony and there she was sewing his pants! Cocktail hour and reception food was stellar - all our guests are still raving about the quality of food (we had 160 guests and each plate was perfect). The maître d was hands on and very much on top of everything that evening. My parents and my husband's parents had personalized food attendants who made sure they were given everything they wanted and ate. And lastly the grounds are simply beautiful. We had an afterparty - I recommend it under the stars with cigars freshly cut and dipped into cognac. Live Jazz band outside - truly a venue which provided the most memorable wedding and exceeded all of our expectations.

• Wedding: 09/14/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Sue, she was absolutely amazing! Our wedding was everything that we could have ever hoped for right down to the very last detail! The staff went above and beyond to make sure that we and our guest had everything they could need and want.

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got married at Carlyle on the Green on 8/15/14 and it was everything I dreamed of and more. The venue itself is beautiful, but it goes far beyond that. The staff is excellent. Cynthia was amazing and so easy to work with. All of her recommendations for vendors, food choices, etc. were on point. She answered all of our questions and was extremely helpful throughout the planning process. There were no worries the day of the wedding. I don't know if I can put into words how awesome the bridal attendant, Janet, is. She is the most wonderful person I have ever met. She was so well prepared and made sure I had everything I needed. She was so attentive. I can't thank her enough. My guests are still raving about the Carlyle. They said the service was impeccable and the food was amazing! Choosing the Carlyle as our ceremony/reception venue was the best decision we ever made!!

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful venue! Staff were so helpful through the planning process. Sue P was our primary contact and was incredible. Very flexible working with me to schedule appointments as we were from out of state. She even booked Tee times for our parents the week of the wedding!

On our wedding day, every single staff member from the bridal attendant to the maître d was professional, kind and responsive. Everything we asked for, was done immediately. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone. The food was top notch and well worth every penny!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carlyle on the Green was absolutely perfect!!! We worked with Elyse to plan and our wedding and she made the process so easy and enjoyable. Everyone that worked the day of our wedding was amazing and I could not have been happier!!! People are still raving about all the food, atmosphere, and especially the after party!!! I have been told that my wedding was the best one people have been too, and the Carlyle is a huge part of that!!! We had 300 people at our wedding on a Saturday night. We had our cocktail hour outside and luckily it was a beautiful night. Everyone was in owe of all of the amount of food and the selection that we picked out. During the actual reception, the service and food were like no other. We did the crab cake and salad app and then choice of entree, and then passed desserts as well as plated desserts. Every detail was taken care of. I could not imagine our wedding without the after party which was also outside on the patio. Again, it was something that blew people's minds! We had the DJ, and the greasy food option. It was so much fun!! We extended the after party until 1:30am (half hour longer) which I would definitely recommend to others. I just do not have anything bad to say about the Carlyle. The room is beautiful and creates a fairy tale wedding. Also, Janet the bridal attendant was the best!!! She was there with a cold towel when I sweating, lipgloss when I was taking pictures, and anything else that I could possibly need throughout the night.
Overall, it's just perfect!!!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The level of service exceeded every expectation I could have had! The food was out of this world and my guests couldn't stop gushing about the whole experience! Sue (our coordinator) was a huge help in setting everything up and responded to every question I had along the way in a swift and meaningful manner. Janet, my bridal attendant, was so attentive and on top of everything that I was completely blown away by how well I was treated and looked after. The whole experience was top notch and I would recommend them to anyone/everyone I could!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was a well oiled machine. They knew how to handle and accommodate all of out needs.

• Wedding: 12/22/2013
Robert
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carlyle on the Green is an amazing reception venue. Their food is absolutely delicious.

• Wedding: 12/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely amazing wedding - not one complaint! Janet, my bridal attendant, was attentive and there for me throughout the entire evening. The food was terrific, the atmosphere was superb, that after-party was more than I could ever have dreamed of. I would highly recommend a bride to have their wedding at this venue - I could not have imagined a more perfect day!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
516-501-9700
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards