The Bayview

Freeport, NY View map Visit website

Located in Freeport, New York, The Bayview is a modern, architecturally-interesting event and catering space. This venue is an upscale and beautifully presented wedding destination.

Facilities and Capacity

Situated on the picturesque Nautical Mile of South Shore in Freeport, this venue accommodates up to 300 guests at a seated affair. Alternatively, up to 400 individuals can be in attendance for a cocktail reception. Here, there are three levels of panoramic views. The building boasts a large rooftop area that is ideal for wedding ceremonies. To make it all the better, this venue only books one wedding per day. This ensures that couples get the attention and time that they need for a seamless occasion.

The Bayview has in-house catering services that include curated menus and chef-inspired meals. Wedding packages include servers, dessert options, a cake, and cake cutting. Bar services can account for beer, wine, or cocktails, and can be either a limited or open bar. Also available are chair rentals, setup, and cleanup services.

Cuisine

Culinary solutions at The Bayview are as delicious as they are extensive. Our executive chef and culinary team is passionate about creating sumptuous cuisine while using only the freshest ingredients in the Long Island area.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Clean Up
Set Up

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$55

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Limited Bar
Open Bar
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Loft
Marina
Rooftop
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
April
November
December

• Gina
    Gina K. Getting married on 12/04/2022

Amazing Venue by the Water!

We are going to have our wedding at the Bayview in mid-April 2021 and we are blown away by this magnificent venue. The venue itself is exactly what we were looking for in terms of food, atmosphere, scenery, and overall experience. . Debbie has been very helpful and her suggesting so many different ideas to make our day a very special one. This venue is my dream come true! I can't wait until April for my fairytale wedding! Gina

• F
    Francesca D. Getting married on 10/01/2022

The most gorgeous venue, the most amazing people

Honestly, I can not wait for my wedding to be here on 10.01.22! Lauren and Donna have been nothing short of AMAZING. Communication is everything to me and they have been so easy and accommodating. This venue is brand new and STUNNING. I am 10000000% positive this will be the hottest venue in the upcoming years. I first checked it out with my Mom and we were both BLOWN away. It is timeless, modern and elegant and also SO CLEAN. Since it is so new, it offers a lot that most venues do not. They have a rooftop which we will be utilizing for our after party. The cocktail hour space is to DIE FOR. And, the reception room is HUGE, clean, NO CARPET and overlooking the water. Honestly, if I could spell out my dream wedding, Bayview on the Water would be it! Lauren is the absolute sweetest, we are always in contact and I am so excited to continue to plan the best day of my life with her by our side. After I visited with my Mom, I brought my fiancé and his parents. I got the same reaction from them, "Wow!" The place is stunning from the waterfront view, to the big, beautiful staircase in the main lobby, to the reception room. It's so worth checking out this venue. They are an amazing staff who know what they're doing. We are so excited to have our wedding here. I truly believe it will be a once in a lifetime wedding that EVERYONE will remember. The team at Bayview on the Water is great, the food is fantastic, the venue has everything a bride and groom would want! If you're looking for your dream, modern, timeless, elegant wedding, Bayview on the Water is the venue to have it! I feel so blessed to be working with such an amazing team who is so accommodating.

395 WOODCLEFT AVE Freeport, NY, 11520
5166232022
Location of (The Bayview)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding