Monique Hamilton Events

Roosevelt, NY View map Visit website

$1,200 Package Price

I love creating one-of-a-kind unique experiences for my client's. I love working with out-of-the-box ideas and working with new exciting ideas and making them a reality.

As a Certified Event Planner and Designer I work to ensure that my client's have a customized experience while bringing their vision to life. With attention given to every detail no matter how small I ensure that every aspect is executed flawlessly. The key to a successful event is to work closely with both my clients to ensure their vision as well as my client's vendors (i.e. Photographer, Videographer, etc.). We are able to execute luxurious events thanks to a keen eye for detail.

We offer a complete suite of services from event design and planning to day-of-coordiantion. There is no job too big or too small for us. We absolutely love to travel!!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$950

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Naomi
    Naomi S. Married on 11/08/2020

Spectacular

Monique and her team are thoughtful, fun, professional, and unmatched. Their work ethic and attention to detail is the best I have seen. I admire her can do attitude the most and the fact that she prides herself in saying " No worries" and she absolutely means it.

Her and her team are hardworking and love to make their clients happy. I was able to actually enjoy my wedding and take it all in because I had " NO WORRIES"
  • Camille
    Camille Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing and Exceptional!!

I booked Monique as my Day of Coordinator for my wedding celebration. She starts working way before the day of the event. Monique is kind, fun and personable. We had several meetings to discuss my desired flow of the day and she created a schedule to ensure I was able to do everything I wanted. She got in contact with all of our vendors and ensured everything went smoothly and it did! On the day of the event, Monique was involved in everything! She and her assistant were on-point! She went back and forth from where we got ready to the venue several times. Things had gotten so busy so she stepped in herself to get me dressed! On the day of the event I didn’t need to have any concept of time, Monique was on top of everything! I truly got to enjoy my day, I didn’t stress or worry about anything. I felt like a princess inside her own fairytale. She was there for me and family. My bridal party and I discussed how we wouldn’t know what that day would have been without her! She is truly amazing! Thank you Monique!!

Roosevelt, New York Roosevelt, NY, 11575
Location of (Monique Hamilton Events)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding