Brides of Florida

Brides of Florida

Favorite
Miami, FL
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Jaz
08/27/2016

Absolutely unforgettable experience shopping for my wedding dress! My appointment lasted 2 hours. I was urged to try on as many dresses as I wanted, I never felt rushed or unattended to. The attention to detail was incredible. I came in with an idea of what I wanted and they worked with me to find me the PERFECT gown. The ladies really made me feel great and I left with an amazing dress, an unbeatable price and feeling like family. THANK YOU!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My dress shopping experience was AMAZING with BRIDES OF FLORIDA! They are so loving and truly help you find your dream dress. The day I found my dress I was able to meet one of Maggie Sottero's personal assistants. She was the one who helped me find a breathtaking gown. I can't wait to go back for my fitting.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Absolutely AMAZING!!! I am beyond happy that I said Yes to the Dress at Brides of Florida after Macky took out only 5 dresses when I told her the style I wanted and it wasn’t long until I found my dream dress after trying them all on!! I have never had a moment like this to feel so comfortable, attended, and given the opportunity to take my time in finding such an important dress as this!! The service was exceptional, professional, and sooo transparent!!!!! Not once did I feel rushed and the personal attention with my family and friends there was incredible!!! I never really thought places like Brides of Florida existed or an experience like the one I had, I thought you only saw that on television bridal shows, but THIS is REAL!!!! Breathtaking designer dresses that will have you crying on the first try!!! THANK YOU Macky for making this a dream come true!!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Mackey and her team were very attentive. As soon as I walked in they asked me for my budget and style. The lady helping me have me other styles as well to see a different look. She took out about 15 dresses for me to try on. My bridesmaids sat near the runway, and patiently waited as I was getting dressed. The helper was very sweet, and was kind to tell me the prices of each. She went out of her way to put the veil on me each time for the full effect. Luckily at the time I went (Saturday at 11am) there was only one other bride in the store. Once I found the dress they played the "here comes the bride " song and cheered for me. The dress was a little over my budget, but Mackey was able to provide me with a payment plan. I haven't gone in for my first fitting, but I'm so excited! So let's see!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

If you are looking for a wedding dress make an appointment at Brides of Florida and I promise it will be your last stop! My first appointment was at Brides of Florida and there was no need to make other appointments. The service was great, the dresses are beautiful and the prices are amazing for the quality dresses available. I cant wait to go back for my first fitting!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Let me just say BEAUTIFUL DRESSES!! They have great varieties. Ania was very sweet, helpful and patient with me. Macky is super sweet. They made me feel welcomed and really listened to what I liked and did not pressure me into anything. When you try on a dress you like they put on a veil, sash and let you hold a bouquet just to get an idea of the whole look. So I said YES TO THE DRESS can't wait for the big day !

4.3

i loves this place. I am still waiting for my first fitting, but I know it will go Ok.
The only thing is that the store is far away from my home, but totally worth it because it has all Maggie Sottero's dresses.
I knew whats style I wanted, so I choose my dress really quick.

[Private]

Beautiful dresses and shop. Very attentive staff and great customer service. Absolutely love my dress.

4.3

This place has amazing prices and a variety of dresses you don't get anywhere else. I was able to find my DREAM dress from my favorite designer at a affordable price. My dress was order in November and it arrived in April. Everything was great till that point. They were not flexible with the fitting appointments. They can only make appointment after 5PM on Tuesdays. This was an issue since I work till 5PM and I am about 45 minutes away. It was an inconvenience but i was able to work around it. The only big problem I have is that it took them 5 visits for them to finally get all the alterations done right. With the distance and at rush hour on Tuesdays this was not a fun or relaxing experience. Also all the extra money I had to spend on gas and toll money was not at all what I was looking for. Other than that this is the place to go to if you want a designer dresses at affordable prices. If i were to get married again I will go to Brides Of Florida once again.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My dress was perfect! Alterations were flawless. Everything as promised. Not great communication, but totally acceptable and I would recommend this vendor!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Brides of Florida was the third bridal store I visited when shopping for my dress and I am so glad I went because I found THE ONE! The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, the selection of dresses is to die for and the quality is amazing! You won't regret visiting this store, you will probably say yes to the dress here and will love the experience from day one to the day you pick up your dress.

0.0

I ordered my dress in May 20104. The ordering process was smooth and I was guaranteed a dress for my wedding in April 2015. When the order was placed, I asked how far in advance I should start the fittings and they said between January and February it will be fine. I made an appointment to do my first fitting (I am the bride) on January 27th. I was called that afternoon to reschedule my fitting for January 30th because they were very "busy" and had a lot of fittings that day. Mind you Tuesdays are the only days they are there late and they only do fitting on the weekdays. On Friday, I was called in the afternoon and told that I will need to come the following week because the dress they have was not in the color that I ordered. They wanted to do the fitting on the dress that was no in the right color and they would then change the pin markings to MY dress. How can you do a fitting on another dress and change the pins after? Doesn't make sense... After much back and forth, we agreed that MY dress would be in the store on February 3rd. I arrived to the store on February 3rd and was shown my dress. I had specifically ordered the dress with a zipper. The dress came with straps in the back instead of a zipper. They told me that I did not order the dress with a zipper. Mind you when the order was brought out it clearly stated "Zipper with buttons." The staff at this place was not very understanding and was telling me that they could change the dress from straps to a zipper. If I ordered the dress WITH zipper, I expect to receive the dress WITH a zipper. We asked multiple times to have them call the owner Macky and they kept telling us that "she doesn't answer." After multiple disagreements at the store with the store personnel, the owner "called" back (perfect timing right?). I spoke to the owner and we agreed that on February 4th, the dress will arrive with the zipper. on February 4th, the owner called me and told me that the dress will be coming in but my mother is not

Recently Married

I had gone to 3 other stores in search of my dress before I got to Brides of Florida and every where else I went I felt that I was being pushed to buy dresses that I wasn't in love with who's prices were way over my budget although they had asked for my budget before hand. I called Brides of Florida and was able to be seen the same day without having to wait for an appointment. As I came in to the store I was asked my budget and date of my wedding and I was able to find my dream dress under my budget with the awesome help of maggie and her team.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The shop is beautiful. Macky and Annia are so so helpful. Their dress selection is to die for and the alteration ladies are so nice and did a great job on my dress (I changed a lot about it). However, they are always overbooked and the dresses are a bit pricey, especially the flower girl dresses. But I am happy I bought my wedding dress there.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Bought my dress back in July after looking for non strapless dresses everywhere!!! they're selection by FAR is the best I've seen.. Bought my Bill Levkoff bridesmaids and all the girls love them and the best part was finding my mom a dress WITH SLEEVES off the rack!!! Thank you Nilvia for your help so much!! you guys rock!!!!!!

1 Review
0.7

Do yourself a favor... STAY AWAY FROM THIS VENDOR. They are poor quality and pricey. Bridesmaid dresses and brides gown were ordered from this vendor and there were so many things that went wrong working with these people! Bridesmaids dresses didn't arrive until 2 weeks to the wedding even though they had been ordered way in advance. The alterations were HIDEOUS. They took $200+ dresses and made them look like garbage. The bridesmaids dresses were warped and altered in a way that all the ladies were complaining and needed to bring backup dresses in case they ripped. The alterations made along the bottom of the dresses looked like a school aged child had cut it and glued it back together. Bridesmaids were constantly asked to make and keep appointments due to various return visits due to poor alteration skills. ARE YOU KIDDING? Hire some staff to keep up with your business... And change the alterations department if you would like to stay open Brides of Florida. When it came time to bustle the gown it seemed to be missing the necessary buttons and clips to make it possible. How do you run a bridal store and not think to ensure bustling is discussed at the last last fitting? Bustling is the last thing on a brides mind just before the big day and I think a vendor like this should know better than to not demonstrate or provide the necessary buttons on the dress to do this. JUST A BAD EXPERIENCE.