Brides of Florida

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.6 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had gone to 3 other stores in search of my dress before I got to Brides of Florida and every where else I went I felt that I was being pushed to buy dresses that I wasn't in love with who's prices were way over my budget although they had asked for my budget before hand. I called Brides of Florida and was able to be seen the same day without having to wait for an appointment. As I came in to the store I was asked my budget and date of my wedding and I was able to find my dream dress under my budget with the awesome help of maggie and her team.

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you to Maky and her team! I know it was a crazyyyyy time for you all 12/13/14 lol but you made it all happen! I only wish I could wear it again, just need to find an occasion to wear it again lol

• Flexibility: 5.0

Loved my dress! The staff was extremely accommodating and they were determined to make my special day everything that I dreamed of.

• Wedding: 12/07/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing service and dresses! I had already tried about 15 plus dresses somewhere else and I was a bit disappointed at the experience but when I walked into this place.... I felt like a princess getting ready to become a queen! Thank you so much for helping me look for the right dress!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brides of Florida has an immense selection of Bridal Gowns! My dress was a Maggie Sottero and it was beautiful, I received sooo many compliments on my dress from my guests, and the Groom absolutely loved it as well. Everyone at Brides of Florida was great to work with, and they helped me select a dress that complimented my body! I would recommend them to any Bride!!!

• Wedding: 11/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Mackie for helping me find my dream dress. I went to Brides of Florida, as recommended by my planner who swore that I would certainly find my dress there. I was very skeptical and decided to make my very first appointment to begin my wedding dress search. I of course never thought I would find anything on the first try. I met with Mackie, who was positive, well knowledgeable, professional, and extremely helpful. I showed her a few styles that had elements of what I was searching for and gave her my budget. She immediately found several gorgeous gowns for me to try. When I found my dress, just based on her reaction and mine, I knew when I had found the one. Within 30 minutes of walking into the store I was signing the contract for my gown. During the next subsequent months , I was maid of honor for my best friend's wedding and went to several high end bridal boutiques to assist her in finding her gown. Honestly, I felt after seeing dozens of gowns at various stores, the level of professionalism, selection, and value paled in comparison to the experience I had at Brides of florida. I am in love with my dress, and am in awe reflecting on how beautifully it photographed. I would make the same choice all over again. I have referred 3 friends , who also found their dresses at Brides of Florida with Mackie. They are thankful and share the same praise for her. Thank you Mackie, you guys are awesome!!!

• Wedding: 11/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm having a destination wedding in Miami. I purchased a Maggie Sottero gown someplace else and three months before the wedding decided that I also wanted the sleeves from the dress. Well the place I got the dress from as well as many other places across the Unites States did not carry the sleeves at their stores and told me that I wouldn't get the sleeves until after the wedding if I ordered them. This place was a life saver as it was the only store that was able to place the order for the sleeves and get them delivered on time just before the wedding. Highly recommend this place. If I would have know about this place earlier, I would have ordered my dress from them as well. Thank you Macarena for getting the sleeves on time.

4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dress was beautiful and reasonably priced. I did have to wait awhile each time I came in even though I had an appointment. But staff was friendly and helpful

• Flexibility: 5.0

I have nothing but great things to say about Brides of Florida! Several of my friends and my sister purchased their wedding dress here. My mom bought her dress to my sister's wedding here as well. Everyone is very friendly and professional. They have a wonderful selection of styles and I luckily found exactly what I was looking for. If you're looking for your wedding dress, go to Brides of Florida!

I have had two dress fittings and was pleased with how attentive the staff was! They truly care about making the experience as wonderful as possible! Their prices are also extremely reasonable. I have recommended several of my friends here, who have also had great experiences and found their wedding dress.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The dress selection was great and they have competitive prices for the same brands and gowns available elsewhere in the area. They were very friendly and professional every time I visited the store. The dress and alterations were perfect until I picked up my dress. Dress arrived when they said it would, was gorgeous, perfectly steamed and alterations were done very well. My only issue for not rating them a solid 5.0 is that they added in boning after my final fitting when told not to which made the dress too small the day of my wedding. The dress barely fit and was definitely not perfect like it was less than a week before when the alterations had already "been finalized." They are great and I would buy from them again, just make sure to try on the dress before walking out with it in case anything was done after "nothing further needed to be done."

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Kathy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding dress was beyond gorgeous! Such a timeless, classic dress. Everyone at the wedding was going crazy over it and we're referring it to their future dress! Everything that got offered to me was delivered and the customer service was great! So happy with my purchase and love this place!

• Wedding: 08/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very pleased with my maggie sottero wedding dress! I loved it and so did my guests I felt beautiful! Got my gown on time very nice and professional staff and owner!

• Wedding: 08/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had already found my dream dress elsewhere (coral gables area) and I was so close to buying it. But, I decided to take one more look. I scheduled an appointment at Brides of Florida and I did not find a dress I fell in love with; I kept on comparing it to THAT one dress. Sometimes you just know. You know? Macky Diaz the shops owner said don't worry I can order it for you; and that she did, and she gave me a better deal than that other bridal boutique! I was so happy! To match my beautiful Allure gown I rented a long cathedral lace style veil. It was to die for! I love my dress so much I want to wear it again. To top that off she is super nice and professional! I would recommended anyone to go to Brides of Florida!
Thank you Macky and Brides of Florida!

xoxo

• Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

BUYER BEWARE!
This vendor bites off more then they can chew. Promises many things but refuses to deliver. My dress had tears at the bottom and asked for it to be fixed. I was told not to worry. On wedding day the tears were still there. I was frantic when I put on my dress and realized it! The owner will tell you whatever you want to hear in order to make a sale and drag you along. You are just a number at brides of florida I've heard the horror stories of the many bad experiences from other brides but decided to go there anyways because another vendor referred me there. I should have listened to the stories. One bride had to take her dress to another seamstress because they completely messed it up two weeks before the wedding. Another bride purchased a custom veil and when she opened up the garment bag the night before her wedding realized it wasn't her custom veil but a standard one. One bridesmaid dress came in the week of the wedding in a wrong color. Sometimes it's best to pay a little bit more money to get better quality service. You get what you pay for ! Please don't take my word for it, do the research before spending any money at this place. Read both sets of reviews on the new location and old location.

4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much for going above and beyond! I bought my dress back 8 months ago and decided to alter it the last month trying to loose as much weight as possible.. The alteration lady did an awesome job and the overall fee for the alterations on the dress was 150.. My sister paid 600 for that for her dress at David's bridal so to me that was amazing! Super accommodating and they even altered my moms dress so we didn't have to pay so much at the store were we got hers... Would totally recommend 100%

0.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 1.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

The dress my daughter picked out was beautiful it was a Maggie Sottero.(Expensive for us). We picked it out on 7/19/2013 it was a trunk show date. We were told we had FREE alterations and $200.00 worth of credit for accessories in the shop since we came on a trunk show day. We also came from Port Saint Lucie, FL almost 3 hours away for this. My daughter picked out a dress, they told us when we come to get the dress come an spend the whole day since we live so far and the dress will be altered in 1 day and we did that. In the mean time my daughter ordered a dress for me(mother of the bride) without me knowing it was a surprise for me). We go to pick up her dress and to have the dresses altered (mine was to be altered free also she was told, we have it on the text message). Now after all the alterations are finished we get told we owe $1,341.40. $806.40 was for the balance of the dress that's fine but its $150.00 for alterations. We said no alterations were FREE they said no alterations were $150.00 the girl would work for free today. I said that's not what you said when we came here to buy the dress, we left very unhappy. We tried calling back at least 7 - 10 times and the receptionist said she(Maggie Mgr) just left the bldg or not here one time she answered the phone realized it was my husband an hung up. I said tell Maggie we take this to small claims court an we will. These are people who do not keep their word. So BUYER BEWARE if you shop in this store. The other issue was all of a sudden nobody spoke ENGLISH. I have had many say my daughters dress was so beautiful where did you get it, I told them I wont even tell you because we have nothning but trouble and we traveled so far.

• Wedding: 07/07/2014
Linda C,
305-273-5794
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards