Amazing Brides Couture

6349 N. Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL 33487 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Amazing Brides Couture

Amazing Brides Couture is a bridal gown boutique based in Boca Raton, Florida. Owner Jackie Noe and her family have experience in the bridal industry dating back to 1985. Jackie grew up surrounded by celebrations such as sweet sixteens, weddings, and more. She began focusing on bridal gowns as a young woman and was mentored by David Abadi, an expert in the bridal industry. As a company, Amazing Brides Couture is driven by its passion and joy fulfilling a couple's dreams.

Amazing Brides Couture offers a range of high-end designer dresses, that can suit any bride, regardless of style and theme. Dress designers include Morilee, BLU, Voyagé, AF Couture, and Julietta. The boutique also provides accessories, including:

• Bridal belts

Amazing Brides Couture 6
Amazing Brides Couture 7
  • Shelby

Shelby · Getting married on 12/12/2020

It’s all in the name ... AMAZING!

This small box is not enough to explain my JOY over this place! I went by myself because my family is in Sarasota, and little did I know Jackie would take such good care of me, I am only 22 so people tend to tell me “aren’t you a little young” which makes me just want to head for the door... but Jackie told me the ins and outs for when searching for a dress especially by myself!
    She knew exactly what to put me in & I am OBSESSED to say the least! I can’t wait to bring my family back on the 3rd to show them!
    Her Morilee selection is to die for! So beautiful!
    10/10 would reccomend for anyone & everyone!

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • Pamela

Pamela Gaviria · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Amazing amazing amazing

This is the 2nd bridal store I went to and the one I found my actual dress! The store carried my favorite designer Morilee which was exactly what I was looking for. When I got there with my family they were all very welcoming and it was really great to have all hands on deck to help out with the dress. I loved that it was only 1 appointment at a time so gives you more time with everyone there. I came in with a list of styles I loved and they were able to check which ones they had available for me to try on. Jackie was very helpful with pointing out all the details on the dresses and explaining which dresses looked best on me! I am beyond happy with the dress I ended up choosing that Jackie had chosen for me before even seeing my list of dresses! Once I put on the dress Jackie had chosen for me and the veil, my family started crying so many happy tears and I teared up as well and had the biggest smile on my face. They were all very helpful and would give me advice on which ones looked best which was amazing! I truly loved my experience there and we all left with such great words about this bridal shop. I cannot wait for the day my dress arrives!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Amazing Brides Couture FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $300+
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• norakaren
    norakaren Wedding Dresses

Working with Jackie is a pleasure. Her professionalism, attitude and enthusiasm make her store a one of a kind.

• 6349 N. Federal Highway Boca Raton, FL, 33487 See on map