Patricia South's Bridal

4066 West Broward Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33317 Map · Phone number

About Patricia South's Bridal

Patricia South's Bridal and Formal is a speciality bridal attire boutique in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Established in 1982, this bridal shop has since offered the best in customer service and high-quality inventory for South Florida brides. They have two stories of bridal and formal attire, so you are almost guaranteed to find the right dress during your visit. Patricia South's Bridal and Formal will help you every step of the way, from your style consultation to putting you in the gown of your dreams.

Services
Patricia South's Bridal and Formal offers high-quality bridal gowns, formal gowns, tuxedos, and accessories for couples of all styles and budgets. They keep an inventory of top fashion bridal designers as well as Patricia South's own signature gowns. Plus, Patricia South's Bridal and Formal will alter your dress for the perfect fit and detailing. Patricia South’s also works with local vendors including hair stylists, makeup artists, photographers, and more to help you plan your wedding to absolute perfection.

Follow Patricia South's Bridal on

Patricia South's Bridal 4
  • Nickeydia

Nickeydia Banks · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Amazing Experience!

When I went to Patricia South Bridal I found my dream dress. I didn't have an appointment, but I was lucky enough that someone had rescheduled just before we stepped through the door. Sherly was an amazing help in finding my dress. Each dress she picked out was based on what I liked best about the previous one. She was patient with me and really listened to what I had to say. She made the experience fun and exciting, and most of all stress free. Thank you so much Sherly! Thank you Patricia South Bridal!

Karen · Married on 09/30/2018

This is the best Bridal store in South Florida! The staff and consultants are just absolutely
    Wonderful and the dress selection is endless. My consultant was Deborah. She was awesome.
    Ask for her when you come here. She has years of experience and will make you look
    Beautiful. Absolutely love Patricia South. Thank you so very much Deborah. Love ya xoxo
    Karen&Donnie
    9/30/18

Alison · Married on 05/12/2018

I was probably one of the very few brides out there that did not have a vision of what my wedding dress would look like. Let's just say we went into Patricia South's and with Deborah's help selecting ~6 dresses for me to try on initially, I found the perfect one and searched no further. With her guidance, I kept an open mind and ended up falling in love with a dress I never would have imagined for myself considering it was almost the exact opposite of what I thought I was looking for. The alterations process was a cinch and everything looked fabulous day-of. They even managed to keep my dress safe/cared for during Hurricane Irma, for which I am extremely grateful.

Award

Patricia South's Bridal FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally