Bacio Bacio Bridal

West Palm Beach, FL View map Visit website

Bacio Bacio Bridal is located in Wellington, Florida and is a full-service wedding gown boutique. Our team accommodates brides-to-be located in Palm Beach County, including Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Royal Palm Beach and all of South Florida. Our bridal boutique has been a part of the wedding industry since 2006, assisting thousands of brides in finding the perfect wedding dress.

Bacio Bacio Bridal prides itself on providing the highest level of service, along with a beautiful selection of bridal gowns. We make sure each experience is special and that their expert bridal stylists are there to help. As a full-service boutique, we offier expert alterations, gown preservation, cleaning, sample sales and trunk shows. Additionally, you will find veils, bridal sashes & belts, custom hair accessories, garters, jewelry, and undergarments. Furthermore, couples can find new inventory at the boutique every month. With stylists that will keep in touch, to-be-weds can track the progress of their dress every step along the way.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Katie
    Katie A. Married on 11/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect dress at the perfect store!

I loved my entire experience at Bacio Bacio! Lenyce is so sweet and helpful. She makes the experience so fun and comfortable. She was super responsive to every email and question I had. Olga, the seamstress, was also fantastic. I felt comfortable offering my thoughts about alterations and I was supported by both Lenyce and Olga until my dress fit just right. I wish every shopping experience could go as easily and as fun as it was at Bacio Bacio. I found my dream dress with them and it was all so perfect! I can't say enough great things about Bacio Bacio ♡
    Deborah C. Married on 01/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Service (Won’t Regret Coming)

Very Happy I decided to go here this was my second place that I went too. The first place that I went, I was bummed out; didn’t feel welcomed and just felt very forced into buying a dress. When I came in she was very welcoming and nice. I picked a total of 5 or 6 to try on. She was very attentive and answered my questions. Overall a pleasant experience will recommend. God bless the business and the people that go here.
  • Rachel
    Rachel B. Married on 06/01/2019

Justin Alexander Wedding Dresss

All of the associates from Bacio Bacio were such a pleasure to work with! They will help you find the dress of your dreams and work alongside you to make any necessary alterations. They have a beautiful and diverse selection of wedding gowns. The store is also very comfortable and accommodating for family or friends who come along with you to dress shop.

Bacio Bacio Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! I was so nice to read your sweet review. We are so honored that you chose your gown at Bacio Bacio and look forward to hearing about all of the wonderful things life has in store for you! CHEERS XOXO
  • illustration stars

25 photos · 04/26/2014

Deals

Bacio Bacio Bridal 1
Gift
With the purchase of a TRUNK SHOW GOWN receive ONE of the following: 10% cash back towards balance on bridal gown, free cleaning and preservation for use after your wedding, free Grace shoes; OR $100 voucher to work with custom veil or headpiece designer; PLUS Free groom tux rental with 5 groomsmen rentals - available ONLY during the show, certain restrictions apply. Speak with an associate for details.

Fabuluxe Events Fabuluxe Events Wedding Planners

Do you want to find your perfect wedding dress and have the best shopping experience. Then look no further than Bacio and Bacio! Lenyce and her team are experts at helping brides, bridesmaids, mother of the brides and more find that special dress. They carry designers exclusive to our area and are so much fun to be around. We adore Bacio Bacio and you will too!

The Majestic Vision The Majestic Vision Wedding Planners

Wonderful selection and great customer service! I recommend them to all my brides.

Kelly Arroyo Kelly Arroyo Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amazing selection Will work their magic to find you your dream dress

9160 Forest Hill Boulevard West Palm Beach, FL, 33411
Location of (Bacio Bacio Bridal)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding