4790 N. Hiatus Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33351 Map · Phone number

About LinDi Bridal

LinDi Bridal is a bridal boutique located in Sunrise, Florida. This bridal boutique offers a unique, private shopping experience to brides looking for that perfect fit for their special day. LinDi Bridal has a team of stylists that will assist you in finding the dress that speaks to your style, tastes, and personality. Additionally, this bridal boutique has a wide selection of gowns to choose from for all shapes, sizes, and styles.

LinDi Bridal offers a shopping experience catered specifically to you and your personal needs. You can come prepared with your whole support team and ready to have fun while you shop. In addition to dresses, this bridal boutique is also home to a wide array of bridesmaid dresses and bridal accessories for you to choose from.

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Boca Raton Bridal South
screen shot 2019 10 18 at 5 43 12 pm 51 1041225 1572197878

9 Reviews for LinDi Bridal

• Jen

Jen M. · Married on 05/01/2021

Dreams turned to reality!

I had an absolutely incredible and seamless experience with Lindi. Booking an appointment was simple and fast. Her communication is thorough. She even text me the day of my appointment with directions and phone # to call in case I needed help, which I did.

Lindi's energy and passion could be felt from the get-go and that is how I knew I was in the best hands. She made the experience of trying on dresses so much fun. She spent the time getting to know my taste and paid attention to all the important details.

Her dresses are all absolutely stunning and within an affordable price range. She caters to all shapes and sizes as well and ensure you look and feel beautiful for your special day.

Thank you, Lindi for the wonderful experience!!!

Sent on 10/27/2019

LinDi Bridal's reply:

Jen you were such a fun bride to be to work with. Thank you for letting LinDi Bridal be a part of your very special day.
  • Krystal

Krystal K. · Married on 10/10/2020

No need to go anywhere else!

I had searched high and low for my wedding dress, I went to your typical chain shop, super high end expensive shop and everywhere in between. I found dresses at all of them that I really liked, but none that I LOVED! When I came here I was treated like a true bride, I felt like she really wanted to get an essence of me and not “just make a sale” she even had me try on a couple dresses that weren’t EXACTLY what I had told her I was looking for and I was soooooo glad that she did because the dress I chose was beyond perfect! She was the sweetest woman and made me feel so comfortable. And I loved the couch and entire area where I got to try on the dresses. I could go on but nonetheless, everything about this place was absolutely PERFECT!!!

Sent on 02/09/2020

LinDi Bridal's reply:

Krystal it was such a fun appointment working with you and your family. So excited you found the perfect dress for your special day.

Brittany D. · Married on 03/06/2020

Amazing experience

I made a couple of appointments when I went dress shopping. Lindi Bridal was the second place I went, and I never had to go anywhere else. I loved how every dress fit me and found my dream dress. I felt like a princess on my wedding night. She showed me all of the different things I can do with my dress as far as adding off the shoulder sleeves and a beautiful belt. She treated my family and friends so well and spent a lot of time throughout the process helping me in any and every way that I needed. I wouldn’t send anyone anywhere else. This was the best dress shopping experience that I could ask for. She has dresses for every body type and makes you feel comfortable in your own skin. Thank you so much LinDi Bridal.

Sent on 03/22/2021

Oh Brittany,
    I am so happy for you, Congratulations your looked amazing in your beautiful dress. Thank you so much for choosing LinDi Bridal it was a pleasure.
    Lin

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

LinDi Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $2,000+
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $300+
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 4790 N. Hiatus Road Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33351 See on map
    954-471-2327 (Phone number)
    954-818-4539 (Other Phone Number)
    Saturday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Sunday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Tuesday - Friday 11:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday closed
    Location of (LinDi Bridal)