LinDi Bridal Reviews

9 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

9 Reviews for LinDi Bridal

• Jen

Jen M. · Married on 05/01/2021

Dreams turned to reality!

I had an absolutely incredible and seamless experience with Lindi. Booking an appointment was simple and fast. Her communication is thorough. She even text me the day of my appointment with directions and phone # to call in case I needed help, which I did.

Lindi's energy and passion could be felt from the get-go and that is how I knew I was in the best hands. She made the experience of trying on dresses so much fun. She spent the time getting to know my taste and paid attention to all the important details.

Her dresses are all absolutely stunning and within an affordable price range. She caters to all shapes and sizes as well and ensure you look and feel beautiful for your special day.

Thank you, Lindi for the wonderful experience!!!

Sent on 10/27/2019

LinDi Bridal's reply:

Jen you were such a fun bride to be to work with. Thank you for letting LinDi Bridal be a part of your very special day.
  • Krystal

Krystal K. · Married on 10/10/2020

No need to go anywhere else!

I had searched high and low for my wedding dress, I went to your typical chain shop, super high end expensive shop and everywhere in between. I found dresses at all of them that I really liked, but none that I LOVED! When I came here I was treated like a true bride, I felt like she really wanted to get an essence of me and not “just make a sale” she even had me try on a couple dresses that weren’t EXACTLY what I had told her I was looking for and I was soooooo glad that she did because the dress I chose was beyond perfect! She was the sweetest woman and made me feel so comfortable. And I loved the couch and entire area where I got to try on the dresses. I could go on but nonetheless, everything about this place was absolutely PERFECT!!!

Sent on 02/09/2020

LinDi Bridal's reply:

Krystal it was such a fun appointment working with you and your family. So excited you found the perfect dress for your special day.

Brittany D. · Married on 03/06/2020

Amazing experience

I made a couple of appointments when I went dress shopping. Lindi Bridal was the second place I went, and I never had to go anywhere else. I loved how every dress fit me and found my dream dress. I felt like a princess on my wedding night. She showed me all of the different things I can do with my dress as far as adding off the shoulder sleeves and a beautiful belt. She treated my family and friends so well and spent a lot of time throughout the process helping me in any and every way that I needed. I wouldn’t send anyone anywhere else. This was the best dress shopping experience that I could ask for. She has dresses for every body type and makes you feel comfortable in your own skin. Thank you so much LinDi Bridal.

Sent on 03/22/2021

Oh Brittany,
    I am so happy for you, Congratulations your looked amazing in your beautiful dress. Thank you so much for choosing LinDi Bridal it was a pleasure.
    Lin
  • Chanae

Chanae P. · Married on 02/15/2020

Great experience!

I went to LinDi for my first ever wedding dress fitting and it was a great experience. Linda was warm and welcoming and her dresses were beautiful. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/29/2019

thank you Chanae!
    It was such fun to work with you and your mom, thank you for making LinDi Bridal a part of your shopping day.
    Best wishes
    Linda
  • Jessica

Jessica W. · Married on 02/09/2020

AMAZING experience!

From the first moment I met Linda to the day I picked up my dress, it was the BEST experience I could ever imagine. I not only found my dream dress but she helped my sketch and create my own customized dress which added a whole sleeve and back to my dress!! I absolutely LOVED my dress and couldn't wait to put it on on my wedding day. Linda was extremely responsive, friendly, understanding, helpful, and SO much more throughout the entire process. I couldn't recommend anyone better!

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/17/2019

Incredibly Knowledgable

Working with Linda at LinDi Bridal was a joy. She was incredibly knowledgable about the industry and helped guide me through the wedding dress finding process. When my dress came wrong from the manufacturer (totally the manufacturer's fault) she did everything in her power to make it right. She coordinated with them and got them to make every change we wanted to the dress when it was remade. My dress turned out exactly how I wanted it as a result. I'd highly recommend LinDi Bridal if you are in South Florida hunting for a dress

Sent on 12/04/2019

LinDi Bridal's reply:

Sarah, it was amazing working with you and your family. Thank you for allowing LinDi Bridal be a part of your very special day!

Nay P. · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing experience !!

If I could give Linda 10 stars I would. When i looked for bridal shops , I found this one. It was a little smaller then other bridal shops, however its all about quality NOT quantities. Lindi has quality dresses. I picked 5 dresses to try on and the first one i fell in love with. The price was very affordable but the quality was even better. I may even buy a second dress from her. Linda is so polite, helpful and she's not pushy at all.

Sent on 02/07/2019

LinDi Bridal's reply:

Thank you Nay for such kind words, it was such fun to work with you and your family and friends. I cannot wait to see your pictures from your very special day.

Lisa · Married on 11/18/2018

Linda is awesome!!!

Great experience!!!! When I first walked into the shop Linda asked me what styles I liked and found a few dresses for me to try on. She is very good at listening to what you want & choosing some great dresses that will look amazing! She has a good eye for it!! It is a very personal experience and you don’t feel like your one of many. I appreciate all the time she spent with me & my friends. Would definitely suggest to visit her shop!

Sent on 07/07/2019

LinDi Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure to work with you and your family. It is such an honor to work with brides and help them with to find their dream dress.
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 11/03/2018

Linda is the Best!

You can’t beat the price, quality, professionalism! Linda was very responsive and really listened to what I was looking for in a dress. She didn’t try to upsell and really worked with my budget.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Thanks Nancy,
    it was an honor to play a small part in your big day.
    Congratulations ✨🥂🍾🥂✨we wish you all of the best.
    LinDi