White House Atelier

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map

White House Atelier is a wedding dress store in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. With a wide range of prices, sizes, and styles, this boutique can make their customers the center of attention while they search for their perfect dress. They also carry a range of tuxedos and suits for rent, as well as formal gowns, jewelry, and accessories.

White House Atelier operates on an appointment-only basis, so you can have the full attention of the staff and their entire selection of gowns to choose from. Alteration services can be provided to tailor your dream dress to your specifications. This store also occasionally hosts trunk shows and sample sales, where clients can see the newest styles or find dresses with significant discounts. For the fashion-conscious, White House Atelier carries Pronovias’ haute couture line, Atelier.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $1,999
$2,000+

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$300+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Flower Girls
Groom
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Angela
    Angela P. Married on 01/07/2022

Beyond my expectations

White House Atelier is one of the most elegant bridal boutiques that I have had the pleasure of working with. The store is very elegant, and the gowns are just exquisite.
    Owner Maya Yovanovski provides excellent customer service and that personalized "touch" to every customer that she encounters. Her knowledge in the bridal gown business is exceptional. I highly recommend White House Atelier for all your bridal gown needs and accessories.
  • Taisel
    Taisel Married on 11/06/2021

Amazing experience

I had an amazing experience at White House! Very friendly staff, beautiful dresses and great prices. Maya was very helpful, she assisted every step of the way and made us feel at home.
    She goes out of the way for her clients keeping a high level of professionalism while focusing on the clients needs. My wedding is a 1 1/2 out and she made me feel comfortable and at peace in storing my dress safely and allowed us to use the value of the purchase towards another gown in the event I have a change of heart.

I will always recommended White House Atalier to my friends and family.

Taisel.
    Janet M. Married on 12/28/2020

Exceptional Personalized Service

Where to begin? Maya is absolutely FABULOUS. I called her in search of a wedding dress for my wedding which was 10 weeks away. I knew with such a short timeline I would need to buy a dress right off the rack. She invited me in and extended so much grace and patience as I tried on dress after dress until finding "the one". The dress was tight on me and needed alterations. Maya and her team worked with me and made repeated alterations until the dress fit perfectly. I cannot thank Maya enough for her help. Thanks to her my dress was absolutely perfect on our wedding day! I highly recommend her and the one-on-one attention and service she provides!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

White House Atelier 1
Exclusive

5130 N Federal Hwy, Suite 2 Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33308
(954) 699-9646
Location of (White House Atelier)
Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33301

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding