Bacio Bacio Bridal & Tuxedo Reviews

88 Reviews for Bacio Bacio Bridal & Tuxedo

• Rachel

Rachel Bassett · Married on 06/01/2019

Justin Alexander Wedding Dresss

All of the associates from Bacio Bacio were such a pleasure to work with! They will help you find the dress of your dreams and work alongside you to make any necessary alterations. They have a beautiful and diverse selection of wedding gowns. The store is also very comfortable and accommodating for family or friends who come along with you to dress shop.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Bacio Bacio Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! I was so nice to read your sweet review. We are so honored that you chose your gown at Bacio Bacio and look forward to hearing about all of the wonderful things life has in store for you! CHEERS XOXO

Marissa · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing wedding dresses!

I found my dream wedding dress at Bacio Bacio! They have such an amazing selection of dresses. Lenyce went above and beyond to make sure I was %100 satisfied with my purchase. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for everything!! ❤️❤️❤️ -Marissa

Sent on 05/11/2019

Marissa,
    Thank you so much for your sweet note! I still laugh at "Mom's promise to Raul" - you look so beautiful! Congratulations and CHEERS to your family. XOXO
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 04/19/2019

Best of the best xoxo

What an amazing experience!!! Everything about it was beyond my wildest dreams. I had a consultation and the owner listened carefully to my vision. We set a fitting appointment. She had dresses selected for my fitting, and the entire experience was like magic! The staff is attentive and fashion knowledgeable, and treat you with genuine warmth. Zero snob factor, no pressure tactics. Genuinely all about you. I ended up falling in love on the spot and said YES to TWO dresses!!!! If you are looking for elegance and a stunning look for your special day, don’t go anywhere else. Couture at affordable prices, perfect accessories. Cinderella wished her magic dress moment was this good!!!! Thank you Bacio Bacio!!!! My experience was more than I wished. XOXO

Sent on 02/19/2019

Bacio Bacio Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you sweet Kari for this amazing review. It means the world to us! We are so thrilled for you and thankful for amazing, gorgeous, strong women like you. We cannot wait to see and share your wedding day photos.
  • Natalia

Natalia · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely Amazing! Highly Recommend

Go to Bacio Bacio! I went to several other bridal salons before a coworker recommended Bacio Bacio, and I couldn't have been happier with my experience. Deborah was the absolute best!! She took her time pulling dresses for me, having me try on a variety of different styles (even ones I wouldn't normally try), and she was so knowledgable in explaining the designers, styles, etc. Every trip into Bacio was an extreamly pleasant one, and I was so happy with my final dress selection. My husband absolutely adored it as well, and told me I couldn't have picked a better style! Thank you Deborah and Bacio for such an amazing experience!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Bacio Bacio Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Natalia, you are the SWEETEST! Thank you so much for taking time to write such a lovely review. It made our day! This photo of you two is so beautiful! We would love to see more. Congrats to you both and much love from the Bacio Bacio family!
  • Rita

Rita Parker · Married on 02/02/2019

Gorgeous gowns, luxury experience

I am convinced Bacio is the best bridal dress experience in the area. The shop is lovely and an intimate setting. Deborah was a wonderful help in finding the perfect dress, very patient and honest. The selection of gowns followed the style I was looking for, brands like Justin Alexander. I feel that I found the perfect dress for me, and I did not once regret my decision. Fittings were done in-house and corrections made by an amazingly talented seamstress. I am so happy with the entire experience, I felt like a valued customer.

Sent on 03/02/2019

Bacio Bacio Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Rita! You look sooooo gorgeous! Thank you so much for your sweet love note to us. When we hear these sweet words, it makes our hearts happy! CHEERS to you 2 - super models - STUNNING OXOX
  • Alivia

Alivia Gianquitti · Married on 02/02/2019

From beginning to end 10/10

A small boutique with many beautiful dresses. First shop, first appointment and only 6 dresses later I found “the one”. All the women in the store are so sweet and very helpful. I only had 6 weeks till my wedding and I was able to purchase “the one” from the rack and didn’t need have any alterations other then having it shortened thankfully. I purchased my dress, veil & had my alterations done at Bacio Bacio Bridal. 10/10 Small backyard wedding with close friends & family. 40 people

Sent on 10/03/2019

Bacio Bacio Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Alivia! Thank you so much for this beautiful, sweet review. You look so amazing and the wedding looks like it was PERFECT, as you were surrounded by loved ones. Please stay in touch and CHEERS to you both for a lifetime of love, health, prosperity and lots of laughs!

Kristi · Married on 11/24/2018

Great all the way around! Extremely helpful.

Bacio Bacio Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you Kristi! We hope you will stay in touch with us. Your review is very much appreciated and we are so thankful for your kindness. If you get a chance to send over some photos for our social media, we would like that very much. Cheers to you both xoxo

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2018

Absolutely loved my wedding gown I purchased at Bacio Bacio! The entire experience was easy and stress free. They have beautiful gowns to choose from and The entire staff is so sweet!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Bacio Bacio Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Hi Amanda! Thank you so much for the kind review. You made our day! We'd love to see photos to share on our social media oxoxo Congrats to your entire family.

Kaitlin · Married on 08/18/2018

I can’t even explain how amazing this store is and everyone who works here ! I was so scared and looking everywhere for the perfect bridal dress.i went to many places and surprised at rude staff and horrible outdated selections. I was sick of satin and I love lace with a vintage feel. I knew I could find something more in style by going here by looking st their website alone . I had clipped some dresses I liked online and I showed it and what do you know a SAMPLE dress from one my favorites was there waiting for me! It is a quick wedding planned within less than a year due to a sick family member so Bacio Bacio helped me with the pricing of this perfect dress! I was so excited and it looked amazing ! I went in for my fitting which is also conveniently booked by an outside seamstress but also very professional. I can’t help say more than this was an amazing experience and I highly recommend slash urge you to go here !!! The photo I’ll share is the dress unaltered thanks again bacio bacio for giving me my dream dress xoxo

Sent on 08/01/2018

Kaitlin,
    You are always so kind and have a heart of gold. We hit it off the moment we met and we are so honored to be a part of your very special day. You are going to have a beautiful wedding! We are so excited to see your wedding day photos and to hear your highlights!

Sophie · Married on 06/25/2018

I had such a great time trying on dresses at Bacio Bacio! The staff made me feel like a queen and made the experience so enjoyable. They were very fast at responding and making sure everything was perfect!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Bacio Bacio Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you Sophie!! You look so beautiful and we are so happy for you both. We wish you both a lifetime of love, laughter and health! CHEERS to you!
  • almostashupe

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Everyone was very helpful. Getting my dress altered was super easy. I loved the experience at Bacio Bacio!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Bacio Bacio Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you Jessica! Thank you so much for the lovely review, we appreciate you taking the time. We would love to see photos of your special day (for us to share) and let us know, if any vendors went above and beyond to help make your wedding perfect. Please stay in touch with us. Best wishes and cheers to you both on a lifetime of love, lots of laughs and special memories.

Kim · Married on 04/21/2018

Bacio Bacio has great service as well as stunning dresses! I received a ton of compliments on my dress. I remember trying it on and everyone started crying because we all knew it was the one! I would highly recommend going to Bacio Bacio and trying on their wedding dresses.

Bacio Bacio Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Kim, Thank you so much! For us, one of the greatest joys of working with our brides is experiencing these special and private family moments. Tears of joy are the BEST. We really appreciate your kind words and wish you all of the best things life has to offer. XOXO

Brianna · Married on 04/21/2018

From the moment I walked in I felt so welcomed. The atmosphere was so much more personal and relaxed compared to other bridal shops I had visited that made me feel so rushed as if I needed to hurry up and make a decision. Lenyce and all the ladies there were more than helpful and truly made my experience unforgettable. The dress that I was going pass up on trying on ended up being the one that I chose and had my entire family including my husband in tears. THANK YOU ladies for everything!

Bacio Bacio Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Ohhhhh Brianna! You just made our day over here! We LOVE seeing your gorgeous photos and that smile! Your handsome groom...just everything is perfect. Thank you so much for the amazing review of us and we are so thankful for your time. We hope you will keep in touch with us and we wish you both much love, laughter and good health. XOXO

Amber · Married on 04/14/2018

I am so glad I found Bacio Bacio bridal! The store itself is lovely and they have a great selection of gorgeous gowns. And they let you take pictures! Deborah was wonderful to work with! She was very patient when I couldn’t decide between some of the beautiful dresses she picked out for me and was never pushy. They even helped me order my dress in custom petite sizing and it ended up fitting perfectly! I couldn’t be happier with my wedding dress!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Bacio Bacio Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you Amber! You're gown was soooooo perfect. We are very grateful for your time to write such a sweet review. We hope that you will stay in touch with us and send over some photos, when they're ready. Wishes for a marriage full of happiness, prosperity and health!

Natalee · Married on 03/24/2018

This was a great tux rental boutique! They helped us start to finish picking out the tux and made the rental process easy for everyone. They brought the tailored tuxes to the wedding the morning of with enough time to get dressed. Everything went very smooth with them!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Bacio Bacio Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you Natalee! The guys look so handsome! Thank you for the sweet love note and please stay in touch. xoxo

Dorothy · Married on 03/23/2018

Amazing experience!!! The service was outstanding and the staff made me feel like the most important person in the room. I absolutely recommend Bacio for any bride in search for her perfect dress!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Bacio Bacio Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you Dorothy! You look so absolutely completely beautiful and we knew you would! Thank you so much for taking time to write us such a sweet note. We hope everything is going well and please stay in touch xoxo

Rachael · Married on 11/10/2017

I could not have had a better experience at Bacio Bacio! Lenyce and the rest of the ladies working were so helpful and accommodating throughout my entire experience. I first came in without an appointment and where other places I tried would have been rude or refused me without an appointment, Lenyce patiently helped me try on countless dresses until I found the one! I would highly recommend them to any bride still looking for her dress!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Rose · Married on 07/07/2017

I've had the best experience. Everyone is fabulous and very helpful. The owner is the best..

Sent on 05/06/2016

Bacio Bacio Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you Rose for the beautiful review! We really enjoyed meeting you and are so excited to be part of your wedding day. See you soon. xxooxox

Jiwon · Married on 03/04/2017

I had such a great experience with Sana and everyone else at Bacio Bacio Bridal. From the moment I walked into the boutique, everyone there made me feel welcome and special. Sana is so knowledgeable! She was great at giving me advice on what types of silhouettes looked good on me, as well as input on different accessories for the dress. I am confident that I went to the best boutique to buy my wedding dress!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Annette · Married on 02/07/2017

They helped me find the dress of my dreams and made me feel like a queen through the entire process. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Bacio Bacio Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

THANK you soooo much for the beautiful review. We love making our customers feel like royalty. Please keep in touch and, if you can send us photos, we would love to see your special day. Cheers to you two and best wishes for years of happy memories and love. XOXO

Melissa · Married on 12/30/2016

Over the last year, I spent a good amount of time at Bacio Bacio. EVERY visit was amazing. Deb helped me find my perfect dress on my first visit there in March (Wedding was this past December). When the Dress arrived later in the year I had all of my fittings done by their team, who were amazing ! They even cut my Mom's veil custom for me and it was so beautiful. I would recommend Bacio to ANY Bride. They were so laid back and relaxed I never felt like out of place when I was there. I have heard about a lot of Bridal Salons that don't allow food or drink (even water) inside or to take pictures, none of these things were an issue with Bacio. I appreciated that as I wanted to be able to show my other family and friends that weren't with me, pictures of my dress. The prices are also amazing, I spent half of what I expected that day. Definitely check them out if you haven't yet ! You won't be dissapointed ! I also brought my dress back after the Wedding to be cleaned and preserved, I am waiting on it to come back. They do it all !

Sent on 01/29/2017

Melissa,
    Thank you so much for taking time from your day to write such a kind review for us. We are so happy that you were pleased with our services and hope that you will stay in touch. We had an opportunity to see the beautiful images by Thompson Photography group and you looked so completely gorgeous. What a fun theme too! Congratulations to you and Glen and CHEERS to many years of happiness and blessings XOXO

My wedding dress from Bacio Bacio is everything I dreamed of and more! Can't wait to wear it on November 26, 2016!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Jenni · Married on 10/08/2016

I found my dress at Bacio Bacio. I went there and immediately felt very special. Many members of my family have bought their dresses at Bacio and we all have had the same amazing experience. My dress came in on time and I was able to get it fitted as usual. We did have some difficulties with the fittings, but this had nothing to do with Bacio and the staff. They did EVERYTHING they could to make it better and in the end, my dress ended up fitting me perfectly. I have recently brought my friend into Bacio, and she was able to find a beautiful gown for her wedding day as well. I recommend Bacio Bacio to every bride to be.
    Jenni Waters

Sent on 11/24/2016

Looking for my wedding dress was the easiest part of my wedding plans. One day I was walking on the kovosko's plaza looking for vendors and as soon as I saw Bacio Bacio I got impressed by it's uniqueness and beautiful style. I looked inside the boutique and there was the one, the dress of my dreams, the one that fullfilled my expectations. It was love at the first sight. Deborah helped me since the begining and her pacience and kindess made the process very enjoyable ans special. I tried lots of dresses, I lost my count, and I kept going back to the one I fall in love with since I first saw it. Everytime I tried it I felt like a princess and even my face was happier, so I said that's it, this is my dress, this is the one. I thanks Bacio Bacio's team and specially Deborah for helping me everytime I went there and for making this process so pleasant and easy. You guys make me feel like a "princess"!! I would recommend this wonderful boutique to anyone that needs to find their dreamed wedding dress and feel special. I will be back soon for my fiance's tuxedo. See you soon and a million thanks again for everything!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Bacio Bacio Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

We are so happy that you are happy. It is an honor for us to be part of this special time. Thank you for the beautiful review and please be sure we get photos! See you soon xoxox

Ruthy · Married on 04/24/2016

Everyone at Bacio Bacio is fabulous! Any time there was a problem, they fixed it. Couldn't be more happy that we worked with them to make our dream wedding come to life.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Bacio Bacio Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you Ruthy! We are so excited to see photos of your entire day. The ones we saw so far were breathtaking. Congratulations and please stay in touch.