1837 Magliano Dr. Boynton Beach, West Palm Beach, FL 33436 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Team Beauti

Our team is an elite group of professionals dedicated to making you look and feel your very best! We specialize in airbrushed makeup and hair design for weddings and special events. Our goal is to pamper our client from head to toe and bring out their natural beauty. We have an unmatched reputation for our talent, customer service and reliability. What sets Team Beauti apart is our genuine love for what we do and the relationships we build with our clients. With the combination of artistic vision, attentiveness and caring nature, Team Beauti achieves gorgeous results for everyone!

Tracy Goliver - Owner/ Hairdresser

Team Beauti 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/09/2019

Wonderful experience!

Tracy and Mckaela were awesome! Everyone looked natural and beautiful in our group. Would highly recommend again!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Jessica,
    We are truly grateful to have shared in your amazing day! You are a delight! I pray you are blessed beyond measure! Thank you for everything! Tracy

Carissa · Married on 06/21/2019

Awesome, fun team!

Tracy and McKaela are both amazing! Tracy took her time doing my hair and making sure everything was perfect for the wedding day! McKaela was very respectable of my makeup concerns and took her time and made sure I loved my makeup for the wedding day! Both lady’s were super personable and made my day fun and even more enjoyable!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Team Beauti 8
    Team Beauti 9
    Team Beauti 10

Team Beauti's reply:

Carissa, you are a gem! We were blessed to have met you & your family! I really appreciate you allowing our team to come & create! Thank you! I pray for your marriage to prosper with love & memories to last a lifetime. Thank you! Tracy
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/09/2018

Wedding Day Beauty Perfection!

Can't thank the ladies at Team Beauti enough! From the trial to week of facial to wedding day glam, everything was on point. They showed up on time and even finished early with gave us all about 45 minutes to just hang out and relax before pictures started. Ashley took the basic ideas I had for my hair and ran with it to make it better than I imagined. Both she and Tracy made sure the whole bridal party had exactly the look they wanted for their har. Carrie stepped in the day before to do my wedding day makeup due to a family emergency with my original makeup artist and made me and the rest of the bridal party photo ready. Thanks to some great notes from my trial, and Carrie listening to what I wanted for my look for the day, I couldn't have been happier with the outcome.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Team Beauti's reply:

We enjoyed every minute of your journey with you and can't thank you enough for choosing Team Beauti!

Team Beauti FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 85.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Laser, Tweezing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 25

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Team Beauti 1
    Eyelashes free -
    Eyelashes will be free for the entire wedding party! Feel free to give me a call for more details. 561-232-8948

• The Golden Pineapple Event Company
    The Golden Pineapple Event Company Wedding Planners

Working with Team Beauti is always a good decision! They are always on time, professional, and do outstanding work.

• Melissa Weinberg Tanning & Beauty
    Melissa Weinberg Tanning & Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Joanne and the rest of Team Beauti do fantastic work. They make their clients look flawless and radiant for their special events. Top notch and highly recommend their services, The quality and professionalism that they provide is fantastic and they never disappoint.

• Rockstar Catering Company
    Rockstar Catering Company Wedding Caterers

Team Beauti is absolutely the best team of beauty professionals around! As the official glam squad for Rockstar weddings, we’ve been referring our brides to Team Beauti since 2011 and will continue to do so!

• 1837 Magliano Dr. Boynton Beach West Palm Beach, FL, 33436 See on map