201 Seminole Lakes Dr, West Palm Beach, FL 33411 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Team Beauti

Our team is an elite group of professionals dedicated to making you look and feel your very best! We specialize in airbrushed makeup and hair design for weddings and special events. Our goal is to pamper our client from head to toe and bring out their natural beauty. We have an unmatched reputation for our talent, customer service and reliability. What sets Team Beauti apart is our genuine love for what we do and the relationships we build with our clients. With the combination of artistic vision, attentiveness and caring nature, Team Beauti achieves gorgeous results for everyone!

Tracy Goliver - Owner/ Hairdresser

Team Beauti 6
Team Beauti 7
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/09/2018

Wedding Day Beauty Perfection!

Can't thank the ladies at Team Beauti enough! From the trial to week of facial to wedding day glam, everything was on point. They showed up on time and even finished early with gave us all about 45 minutes to just hang out and relax before pictures started. Ashley took the basic ideas I had for my hair and ran with it to make it better than I imagined. Both she and Tracy made sure the whole bridal party had exactly the look they wanted for their har. Carrie stepped in the day before to do my wedding day makeup due to a family emergency with my original makeup artist and made me and the rest of the bridal party photo ready. Thanks to some great notes from my trial, and Carrie listening to what I wanted for my look for the day, I couldn't have been happier with the outcome.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Team Beauti's reply:

We enjoyed every minute of your journey with you and can't thank you enough for choosing Team Beauti!

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

Everyone looked beautiful!!

Team Beauti did an AMAZING job!! They were super helpful and accommodating when I wanted to redo my makeup trial, they did it with no questions asked! I felt so confident going in to my wedding day knowing they were going to be doing hair and makeup for my bridal party. They did a fantastic job on everyone's hair and makeup but especially on my mom's. She's not a big makeup wearer and was worried about not looking herself but when it was all finished she was blown away by how natural and beautiful she looked! Thank you Team Beauti for making me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • I

Ilyse · Married on 09/15/2018

McKayla was amazing. I felt so comfortable with her! She made me feel and look beautiful on my special day. The rest of Team Beauti were great when it came to organizing everything!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Team Beauti 8
    Team Beauti 9

Team Beauti FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 85.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Laser, Tweezing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 25

Real Weddings

• The Golden Pineapple Event Company
    The Golden Pineapple Event Company Wedding Planners

Working with Team Beauti is always a good decision! They are always on time, professional, and do outstanding work.

• Melissa Weinberg Tanning & Beauty
    Melissa Weinberg Tanning & Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Joanne and the rest of Team Beauti do fantastic work. They make their clients look flawless and radiant for their special events. Top notch and highly recommend their services, The quality and professionalism that they provide is fantastic and they never disappoint.

• Rockstar Catering Company
    Rockstar Catering Company Wedding Caterers

Team Beauti is absolutely the best team of beauty professionals around! As the official glam squad for Rockstar weddings, we’ve been referring our brides to Team Beauti since 2011 and will continue to do so!

• 201 Seminole Lakes Dr West Palm Beach, 33411 See on map