Team Beauti Reviews

73 Reviews for Team Beauti

73 Team Beauti Reviews
  • I

Ilyse · Married on 09/15/2018

McKayla was amazing. I felt so comfortable with her! She made me feel and look beautiful on my special day. The rest of Team Beauti were great when it came to organizing everything!

Team Beauti 1
    Team Beauti 2

Michele · Married on 06/09/2018

We used team beauti for my daughters wedding which included make-up and hair for the bride and all attendants and the mother of the bride. We could not have been more pleased with the entire process from the trial to the wedding day. Everyone looked beautiful. They are a very professional and accommodating team and you won’t be disappointed.

Shelby · Married on 04/10/2018

TEAM BEAUTI was incredible. Joanne has such an eye on what matches each persons skin tone and does such a beautiful job to not cake makeup onto people. She made my skin look flawless and made my eyes absolutely perfect. She has such a touch that just just makes you sparkle. Joanne is absolutely amazing. One of her ladies that does hair is Shannon. She is absolutely incredible. I just showed her a picture of what I wanted and she did everything and more to make me feel like an absolute princess.
    Team Beauti specifically Joanne and Shannon are amazing and so professional!!!

Natalee · Married on 03/24/2018

Day of the wedding they did a great job, came in and set up quickly and were ready to work. The bridal party hair and makeup turned out great! They cover a wide area and have multiple people. I was suppose to have 1 person based on my trial who could not make it (due to family reasons out of their control), but they gave me a free trial with someone else that was able to make it day of. Although my bridal hair did fall out midway though and my lipstick was gone quickly. Id recommend making sure day of they do permanent stay lipstick (they did it for my trial then did not have any day of).

Alena · Married on 01/13/2018

I love team beauti!!! First of all, Joanne the owner is so sweet and great!! She was always in fast communication and does everything she can to make sure you feel beautiful. I did a few acne facials with her before the wedding and my skin was beautiful on wedding day!!

Tracey G did my hair and how do I thank her enough??!!! I literally had people coming up to me ALL night and saying how amazing my hair was and how I looked like a disney princess. She spent 2 hours with me during the trial and she will do EVERYTHING she can and spends as much time as you need making sure it's exactly what you want. She arrived early and she's just the greatest person. All my moms and bridesmaids loved her, shes easy to talk to and so so so sweet. She gave me everything I wanted and more. Also, my hair stayed ALL night and was perfect the next day lol. She is truly an artist and not only that, she is a great person. She truly loves what she does and wants everything to be perfect for your big day. I can't say enough good things about her.

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Team Beauti 3
    Team Beauti 4
    Team Beauti 5
    Team Beauti 6
    Team Beauti 7
    Team Beauti 8

Team Beauti's reply:

You were a pleasure and we couldn't be more elated that you were so happy with us!

Samantha · Married on 11/10/2017

Couldn’t have asked for more! Thank you thank you!

Leigh-Ann · Married on 04/29/2017

Joanne and her team were fantastic! After my trial I kept looking at selfies of my hair and makeup because I loved it so much! Thank you for making me feel gorgeous on my big day!

Patti · Married on 11/19/2016

Having a team of beauticians and hair stylists on staff, this is the vendor to choose! Joanne was amazing! She was able to find a hairstylist a month before my wedding when my stylist was unexpectedly unable for my wedding date. Emily did a beautiful job in creating my half-up, half-down wedding hairstyle. She never blinked an eye when I changed my mind on the day of the wedding! Deb was my makeup artist. And an artist she is! Deb listened to what I wanted and was very patient. She took her time to make sure I got the look I wanted. He makeup application lasted all day and night. You cannot go wrong by choosing Team Beauti!

• User7212064 · 2+ years ago

I recently used Team Beauti for my wedding day this past Fall. My wedding party and I got our hair and makeup done. They were all able to work together to really make the look I envision come to life. They also coordinated with my photographer to make sure everyone looked equally stunning in the photographs. They were really profession and frankly, just amazing!

Side Note: The girls were really great at keeping the whole experience calm and positive, which was really great considering how stressful and exciting the whole day is!

I would definitely recommend Team Beauti!

Cristina · Married on 04/30/2016

I was so happy with Team Beauti, from start to finish. Joanne, the owner, was very responsive via email and was always quick to answer a question or move things forward for me. She was scheduled to do my makeup but unfortunately had a last minute surgery, so Angelique did my makeup in her place. On the big day, the team arrived right on time ready to go. Angelique was amazing and knew exactly what I wanted. She wouldn't stop asking me if the progress on my makeup was to my satisfaction, and I felt really comfortable with her from start to finish. I wanted a complicated smoky eye that was still natural for a beach wedding, and she nailed it. My hairstylist also did a fantastic job and did exactly what I asked for, and my hair looked amazing all night! She did my mom's hair too and my mom said it stayed for a couple of days! Our third makeup/hair person seemed to be newer, and my maid of honor wasn't happy with her makeup (it did need some adjusting) but was too afraid to say anything. Angelique noticed and jumped right in to make it right which was awesome. They are a bit pricey but they are not any more expensive than any other beauty team that will come to your venue here in South Florida, and it was well worth it as we felt pampered and gorgeous all day and night. Highly recommend!

Keely · Married on 04/23/2016

JoAnne and her team were absolutely amazing to work with, I would recommend them 100%. Working in the industry myself I had recommend Team Beauti to my brides in the past because the quality of work I saw them produce was amazing. Now that I have been on the bride side of things, I am completely confident in recommending them. JoAnne always got back to me right away with any questions and on the day of the wedding the whole team was awesome.

• O

Oriana · Married on 04/17/2016

Great experience, Joanne was great to work with from start to finish, and all the girls that did our hair and make up were great!

Alexandra · Married on 04/09/2016

Team Beauti did a phenomenal job! Emily and Deb were both incredibly talented and made us all look absolutely gorgeous! Thank you!!

Allie · Married on 04/02/2016

Team Beauti is amazing! Joanne is extremely responsive- it was a breeze to set up my trials and get her team booked for the big day! I honestly have never felt or looked more beautiful in my life! My girls and I loved hanging out with you and your team all afternoon. We're already talking about booking Team Beauti for a friends going away party within the next few months. Thank you so much!! -Allie

Joanne of Team Beauti was incredibly easy to work with! She was super responsive to all email communications and very flexible with an out of town bride - both with my trial and wedding day.

Michelle and Carly were my hair and make up artists for my trial and wedding day and they were INCREDIBLE! Both are beyonhd professional and immensely talented. I received so many compliments on my hair style and make up and would recommendTeam Beauti a thousand times over!

Carissa · Married on 01/16/2016

I'm so happy that I found and hired Team Beauti for my wedding. Joanne and her team did an absolutely fantastic job on my makeup and hair, as well as my entire bridal party. Everyone was thrilled with the outcome.

As for me, I am from NJ and worked with Joanne remotely, aside from my trial. She was always quick to respond to my questions and very professional. She is a true expert at her craft. I did not even have to show her pictures. She just knew what would look good on me and I loved it. I would absolutely love to work with Joanne and her team again, and would recommend her with 100% confidence to anyone looking for gorgeous hair and makeup on their wedding day!

Lauren · Married on 01/09/2016

Joann was incredibly responsive and accommodating! We were not happy with the first trial so she made sure she sent someone else who was a much better fit for what my daughter wanted. Be specific when booking! Joann really knows her staff! The staff arrived on time and we are so happy with the result! Debbie and Jessica were amazing!! They completed the bride, mother of the bride and several bridesmaids in a professional and timely manner!!

Jennifer · Married on 11/21/2015

Team Beauti was wonderful! They came to our venue to get everyone ready. Myself, my three bridesmaids and the two mothers loved both our hair and makeup! Team Beauti is very responsive to looks that you want and can bring your vision to life! Would reccomend them to other brides.

Madison · Married on 10/17/2015

My hair was exactly what I wanted!! Gigi was so great and did such an amazing job with not only my hair but my bridesmaids too. She works great with extensions and knows how to give you the perfect amount of volume. I had an outdoor beach wedding and wore my hair down in big long curls. My hair was flawless all night even after dancing all night. So happy with Team Beauti. Thank you for making me feel so beautiful on my big day! :)

-Madison

Jeri · Married on 05/31/2015

My Hair and Makeup were awesome !!!!!!!!! Trisha and Dominique were so nice . I have never felt so beautiful !! Thank you Team Beauti! If you are a bride and need hair and make up use TEAM BEAUTI!!!

Kasey · Married on 05/30/2015

Team Beauti came to me highly recommended by my photographer. From start to finish they were accomodating, friendly and quick with their communication. The Trial run was an amazing experience, and the day of the Wedding was no different. I could not be any happier with the way our makeup turned out (Mother of Bride, Bridesmaids, and myself *bride*).

Christine · Married on 04/11/2015

Absolutely LOVE team Beauti! They came
    To my hotel to do hair and makeup for 4 hours and are great at both hair and airbrush. They are also super friendly and accommodating and I would recommend to anyone needing these services!!!

Team Beauti was the best! Not only did they provide beautiful hair and makeup for my entire bridal party but they were on time and very responsive to changing requests. I could not have asked for a better team and I absolutely loved my look! I highly recommend Team Beauti!

Melanie · Married on 01/11/2015

The Team Beauti team made me look amazing for my big day, and Joanna's facials are the best.

Sara · Married on 01/09/2015

Thank you Team Beauti for making all the women of my bridal party look and feel their very best on my wedding day. Our hair and makeup was perfect all day and night! I highly recommend Ashley as your hairstylist and Linnette as your makeup artist - both very talented women!