Patricia South's Bridal Reviews

Patricia South's Bridal 5
  • Nickeydia

Nickeydia Banks · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Amazing Experience!

When I went to Patricia South Bridal I found my dream dress. I didn't have an appointment, but I was lucky enough that someone had rescheduled just before we stepped through the door. Sherly was an amazing help in finding my dress. Each dress she picked out was based on what I liked best about the previous one. She was patient with me and really listened to what I had to say. She made the experience fun and exciting, and most of all stress free. Thank you so much Sherly! Thank you Patricia South Bridal!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/04/2019

I absolutely LOVED Patricia South's Bridal. My bridal consultant was so amazing and so patient. They really make you feel special and it was the first time I really felt like a bride. My dress came in a couple of months early and it was perfect. The alterations and the bustle did not take very long either. I also got my make up girl from here and she was flawless and everyone's makeup looked incredible. They have photographers, hair stylists, make up artists there for anyone who needs these services it really is a one stop shop. Everyone there is so nice and helpful they want to make all their brides happy.

Sent on 10/23/2011

Karen · Married on 09/30/2018

This is the best Bridal store in South Florida! The staff and consultants are just absolutely
    Wonderful and the dress selection is endless. My consultant was Deborah. She was awesome.
    Ask for her when you come here. She has years of experience and will make you look
    Beautiful. Absolutely love Patricia South. Thank you so very much Deborah. Love ya xoxo
    Karen&Donnie
    9/30/18

Sent on 10/01/2018

Alison · Married on 05/12/2018

I was probably one of the very few brides out there that did not have a vision of what my wedding dress would look like. Let's just say we went into Patricia South's and with Deborah's help selecting ~6 dresses for me to try on initially, I found the perfect one and searched no further. With her guidance, I kept an open mind and ended up falling in love with a dress I never would have imagined for myself considering it was almost the exact opposite of what I thought I was looking for. The alterations process was a cinch and everything looked fabulous day-of. They even managed to keep my dress safe/cared for during Hurricane Irma, for which I am extremely grateful.

Sent on 05/22/2018
  • F

fran · Married on 12/29/2017

I have been to multiple bridal shops in my search for the perfect dress.... As we all know it can be daunting.
    It was a last minute appointment and when I called they were so accommodating. I had an appt within 1 hour.
    When I entered the boutique I was pleasantly greeted by 3 very well dress ladies with big smiles and a welcoming eagerness to assist.
    The sweet lady that helped me (tall blonde with short hair and big smile) made me feel very comfortable and not at all pushy. I found multiple dresses which I couldnt wait to try on and TWO dresses that I am in love with. I told her I wanted a day to think about it and she was so understanding. The last thing I wanted was to be pressured or to feel like my decision had to be made immediately. She was amazing!!! Not to mention the owner, Patricia was there and so down to earth and sweet. She came over and chatted with us for bit and made me feel very comfortable.
    I will most certainly be returning for one of the two gowns.
    This 2 story boutique not only offers an endless selection of gowns, but their customer service is superior!!!!! True class and elegance. Thank you to all of you at Patricias Bridal for providing me a with a quick and pleasant dress shopping experience. I wish this would have been my first stop!

Sent on 04/06/2017
  • Juliet

Juliet · Married on 12/09/2017

Shirley was the best! She is very attentive she made me feel so welcomed every time I came in for a fitting. The dress she helped me choose was gorgeous ! This boutique shop is the best!

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Patricia South's Bridal 6

Anna · Married on 11/04/2017

The best place to find the perfect dress

Sent on 12/09/2017

Liza · Married on 10/07/2017

At Patricia’s South I found the most gorgeous perfectly fitting dress imaginable . It was the third dress I had ever tried on , Patricia’s private label designer , and I knew it was the one . Patricia’s is a Family ran business which makes it that much more charming. The storefront is beautiful and the depth of the store and the amount of dresses they have is amazing . Patricia’s daughter in law helped me find my perfect dress .

Every time you enter you are greeted by a friendly face and warm smile . They always refer to your gown as “ her” which I thought was adorable, by assigning a human characteristic to the gown it made me feel as though they were more careful when handling etc.

Fittings are all performed upstairs with an incredible seamstress. She made my dress fit even more perfectly.

I would recommend Patricia’s 1000 times over .

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Patricia South's Bridal 7
    Patricia South's Bridal 8
    Patricia South's Bridal 9

Stacey · Married on 07/02/2017

During the February winter break, my mother and I flew to South Florida to assist my grandmother with the task of finding a dress for my July wedding. After going to several dress shoppes in the area and still no luck, we luckily stumbled upon Patricia’s South Bridal. The staff were incredibly helpful, patient, and attentive with assisting my grandmother. We finally found the perfect dress. Given that my mother and I were flying back to NY in just a few short days, the seamstress went above and beyond to hem and tailor the dress in a timely manner so that we could bring it back to NY with us. The dress fit like a glove and looked absolutely stunning. Thank you to the wonderful staff at Patricia’s South Bridal!
    -Stacey, Cindy, and Frances

Sent on 07/13/2017
  • Jody & Mike

Jody & Mike · Married on 03/10/2017

I found my dream dress at Patricia South, and for a great price!! My Mom and I had a wonderful experience from beginning to end with Deborah. After visiting 5 other bridal salons in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale that were more like wedding dress warehouses, and oddly enough actually had higher reviews that Patricia South.... I thankfully scheduled an bridal appointment here after a friend highly recommended it, as she found her wedding dress there as well. They have a large selection of beautiful dresses of all kinds, bridesmaid and men's formalwear too. The little house was so warm and welcoming. Deborah was professional and she listened to me as I explained exactly what I was looking for. She quickly picked out 5-6 dresses, and the first one she brought out ended up being the one! However, I loved everything she picked out - she did an amazing job. They were even able to make the alterations and changes I needed in house. I am very pleased with the experience I had here.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Patricia's South is amazing! My mother bought her dress from there many years ago and passed away when I was a young girl. To keep her memory alive and feel like she was a part of my wedding day, I had a piece of her wedding dress sewn into my dress. It was truly heartwarming that the staff was so accommodating and able to make this simple request happen. I felt like an absolute princess in my dress on my special day (which was a dress I had never seen before at any other shop or on any other bride). I highly recommend them to any bride out there looking for that personal experience and above and beyond service!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Nicole · Married on 01/14/2017

This boutique is amazing just room after room full of dresses! The boutique gives off a comfy and cozy feel so its easy to feel relaxed! Lisa was outstanding! Listened to what I wanted but she picked out something completely different for me to try on and thats the dress I picked! She knows exactly what shes doing and she knows what you will look good in! Lisa has the best personalty making the whole experience extremely fun! Maria in alternations was lovely such a sweet, sweet woman and helped me do a few poses on the little runway upstairs! I can't wait to get married and wear my dress! Woo Hoo!

Sent on 11/01/2016
  • Z

Zeenia · Married on 11/25/2016

I found my dream dress here and I am so happy that i decided to go here. Lisa and Patricia are amazing, OShane in the tux department is amazing. I cannot say enough good things about this place! I lost alot of weight since buying the dress and the alteration department was able to make it so the dress fit like a glove. And Lisa has been such a support through out this entire process, she even got a designer to custom dye a veil to match my dress.

Sent on 11/14/2016
  • Victoria & Ivan

Victoria · Married on 11/03/2016

The Dabra Dress

I believe my sales person was Debra or Patricia... BUT I went in shopping by myself (because I would have shopped first with my mom - she passed away), Debra made the day easy without the stress of the sale. The first dress I tried on, I knew it was the one. I expressed to her that it seemed too crazy to buy the first dress I tried on and she agreed that I continue to shop around. Well I did and this included coming back atleast 3 times to show friends and family before I purchased my #1 dress. GOSH THANK YOU

Sent on 05/30/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/04/2016

Lisa was my consultant, and she was absolutely amazing! Her fun loving personality along with her knowledge & skills made my experience perfect. I tried on a total of 4 dresses, because every time I would put one on and give feedback, she really listened and brought me something closer to my dream dress, and when I put on that fourth dress, I couldn't help but cry. My husbands job also got transferred a month before our wedding and they rushed my alterations and had them done in one week! I have had multiple people reach out to me asking where my dress is from because it is truly one of a kind. I'm so thankful that I found Patricia's South and tell every bride I know about them. Thank you ladies!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Meghan · Married on 07/30/2016

I dealt with a sales rep named Jamie and she was the sweetest person around. I was so indecisive on which veil to get and she was so great and professional as I was trying to make my decision. I had actually gone back and forth to this boutique 4 different times as I was trying to make my decision and each time she would greet me with a smile and show me the veils again. Jamie was so friendly and sweet that I can't thank her enough for helping me find the perfect veil for my wedding! Thank you so much Jamie!

Sent on 08/05/2016
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 06/18/2016

Patricia South has been a staple in our area for a long time. The homey atmosphere is warm and inviting. They offer expertise on what looks best for your special day and have access to a large selection of the most beautiful and sought after dresses. Don't waste your time at other bridal shops looking for the perfect dress like I did because once you walk into Patricia South, I guarantee you will not only find your dress but also have a memorable experience working with Debi, Patricia and Maria.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Courtney · Married on 06/04/2016

Love Love Love this place! my friend and I have both gotten our dresses from Patricias! Debra is beyond amazing!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Hi Courtney,
    Thanks so much for your review! We are collecting photos of our brides for our instagram page and would love to include yours! If interested, please send us up to 3 of your favorite pics - including your dress manufacturer/designer's name, photographers name, wedding date, and location . Also, include your instagram if you have one & we'll tag you. Please send to info@psbride.com with the subject: MY WEDDING PHOTOS

• Amy

Amy · Married on 04/15/2016

Excited and understanding staff. Huge selection. This was our last stop and it should have been our first to find my wedding dress. Wonderful experience all around! Thanks again!!

Sent on 04/20/2016
  • FutureMrsCrawford

Debbian · Married on 04/09/2016

Found the perfect dress today,Lisa is the BEST. They have the widest selection of Maggie Sottero dresses which I love.Cant say enough about Lisa at Patricia South love love love her.

Sent on 07/31/2015

• Marina

Marina · Married on 03/26/2016

I said yes to my dress today at Patricia South's Bridal! April is just absolutely AMAZING! I got a beautiful dress and veil at a great price. I went to 4 other stores and ended up back with April because of how awesome she is, Thank you so much, one happy bride here!

Sent on 02/07/2015

Erica · Married on 02/20/2016

Bought my wedding dress at Patricia South - wonderful team of ladies to work with. They were the first shop I visited to search for my dress and I ended up purchasing the second dress I tried on. The shop also did my alterations, with Janet. She was wonderful and made all the necessary alterations I needed for my dress. Thanks for a great experience!

Sent on 03/08/2016

I got my dress from Patricia South Bridal and it was the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. Very unique! I got a deal because it was a sample and they did a great job cleaning it as well! They were also accommodating to my out of town schedule.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Susan · Married on 11/07/2015

April at Patricia South's was amazing. She was so nice and helpful during the gown choosing process. I gave her my price range and brought out many gowns to choose from after having a "tea party" to pick my daughter's brain to she what her likes and dislikes were. It was a great experience.

Sent on 11/10/2015