1344 NE Jensen Beach Blvd. Ste #6, Jensen Beach, FL 34957 Map · Phone number

About La Petite Fleur Couture Bridal Salon

Welcome to “La Petite Fleur Couture Bridal Salon”… where your dream gown becomes a reality. We can create your unique design from childhood dreams, inspiration from other formal gowns you've seen, or allow “La Petite Fleur” to design a one-of-a-kind couture gown for you personally.

On our first meeting, we put your fantasy onto paper, touch and feel exquisite laces and exotic silks, choose Swarovski crystal and fresh water pearl hand sewn decorations, or the elegance of simplicity. You become the total focus of my attention, as designing for you is my honor. With my years of sewing experience and deep passion for dressmaking, I enjoy each gown's individuality, and love being a part of the most exciting and wonderful time in your life.

Contact LPF Couture Bridal Salon
Today at 772-334-1384
to Schedule Your Personalized Consultation!

Specializing in Bridal gowns, Mother of the bride dresses, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, evening gowns, pageant gowns, formal dresses, prom dresses and Christening gowns.

• Glamorous Swarovski and CZ custom jewelry
  • Breathtaking CZ tiaras and Swarovski crystal veils
  • Designer and custom bridal accessories to suit every wedding venue
  • We recommend our luxurious “Perfect Bridesmaid Service”
  • Expert dressmaking w/ 38 years experience!
  • Alterations for wedding dresses and the entire bridal party
  • Creatively redesign wedding gowns and formal dresses purchased elsewhere
  • Expertise in vintage lace and wedding gown restoration
  • Offering Steam and/or hand pressing for all formal gowns
  • “Wedding Gown Preservation Co.” authorized vendor

Follow La Petite Fleur Couture Bridal Salon on

BG175
Sewing
Lindsey photographed by Captured Memories
Lindsey photographed by Captured Memories
Andrea is exquisite in her French alencon lace, that pops off of her champagne satin underlayers.
Angela in all her splendor.
Angela in all her splendor.
Patricia's 100% silk gown is accented with her grandmothers buttons down the right side.
BG73
DSC08836
DSC08842
DSCN1990
La Petite Fleur Couture Bridal Salon
Kim's beautiful Hawaiian themed wedding.
Kim's beautiful Hawaiian themed wedding.
BG175
Sewing

4 Reviews for La Petite Fleur Couture Bridal Salon

Heidi · Married on 04/08/2016

From the moment I walked into her salon, I knew Suzanne was the consummate professional and master seamstress. From her intelligent questions, to her appreciation for beautiful fabrics and workmanship, to working with the outdoor venue and feel I wanted to capture for a beach wedding. She also worked her magic to taper and reshape my train without disturbing the beautiful flow of the delicate fabric. The gown was a column shape of silk fabric with a chiffon overlay which was the definition of understated elegance. She appreciated the simple yet regal elegance of the fabric and ensured every little fold of the fabric around the bodice was perfectly tailored and she made the dress fit like a glove that was designed solely for me. I have never felt more beautiful in a gown. Thank you Suzanne! I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a flawless fitted gown on their wedding day!

Sent on 04/25/2016

jennifer · Married on 09/05/2015

I was blown away by the end result!! I brought a simple David's Bridal dress into this shop and I left with a custom Jenny wedding gown! It fits my personality perfectly and it is everything I ever could have wanted out of my wedding dress! Can't wait to marry the man of my dreams in the dress of my dreams!!!

Sent on 08/20/2015
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 07/25/2015

Suzanne was amazing from start to finish. I got to know her well throughout the process of fitting of my Kleinfeld wedding gown. She did extensive alterations due to the dress being too large for me. She was very comforting, and knew everything there was to know about wedding gowns. I would not trust anyone else with my wedding gown. Suzanne is pricey, but when it comes to alterations, I found out you definitely get what you pay for! She is very professional, sweet, and runs a very comfortable shop. Thank you Suzanne!!! <3

Sent on 10/21/2015

La Petite Fleur Couture Bridal Salon FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months

• Eventful Moments
    Eventful Moments Wedding Planners

Without a doubt when I need to have one of my clients fitted with alterations to their DRESS I am the first to say you must go see my friend Suzanne she will make you look exquisite in that once in a lifetime DRESS.....

• Weddings by Rachel
    Weddings by Rachel Wedding Officiants

A true artist!! Suzanne has a very special gift of making things perfect. Last August I brought my bride in to see Suzanne, she loved her dress but it wasn't perfect. After Suzanne revamped her gown she turned her into a complete princess adorned with beautiful jewelry and headpiece. Thank you so much for your attention to detail. Perfection!

• RomanticVows.com
    RomanticVows.com Wedding Officiants

For the finest in couture bridal design, dress alterations, beautiful bridal jewelry and more, La Petite Fleur Couture Bridal Salon is top shelf in the exquisite gown industry. Not only that, the owner Suzanne is avlovely lady who will welcome you with expertise and kindness where you will leave feeling like the beautiful bride that you are. RomanticVows.com highly recommends La Petite Fleur Jensen Beach Florida.

• 1344 NE Jensen Beach Blvd. Ste #6 Jensen Beach, 34957 See on map