3502 SW. Pisano Street, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Weddings by Rachel

Accredited by the AAWP Weddings by Rachel offers full service wedding planning, specializing in officiating personalized wedding ceremonies. Michael and Rachel Greelish are the proud owner's of Weddings by Rachel. It is our commitment to you to offer you exceptional service on your wedding day. We love Weddings!!!!! What makes a great event? Is it the food, music, decor? It's everything! When all the pieces fall into place, people will remember it for years to come. Planning can be overwhelming. Let us be your partner! Creating fun and elegant events with unique touches is our passion. Weddings by Rachel was founded in the spring of 2009. Rachel has been working with wedding professionals on the Treasure Coast of Florida since 1992. We know all the best vendors and venues that the Treasure Coast and surronding areas has to offer. So weather you have just started planning or need assistance with the last minute details, Weddings by Rachel will ensure that you, your guests and your family will have an increadible event that you will fondly remember for years to come. Every wedding is different, just like our clients. This is why we like to meet you personally and listen to your dream. That's right listen! You have probobly already done your homework about us so we want to sit down and listen to your dreams, your ideas, for one of the most important days of your life! "Let us help you say I do".

• A Wedding For You

71 Reviews for Weddings by Rachel

• Jamie

Jamie W · Getting married on 12/07/2021

Beyond expectations

Rachel is absolutely amazing!! We planned for a small destination beach wedding and she delivered way more than that. She adjusted the ceremony package we selected to fit our group and needs. The decorations were exquisite. The ceremony was incredibly unique, matched us perfectly and was delivered with the utmost professionalism and fun. We highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/31/2020
  • Whitney

Whitney Feldstein · Married on 02/20/2020

Aaaammazing!!!!!!

Rachel is by far the best officiant I have ever met. She wrote our ceremony vows and had us look it over and make any necessary changes. She’s an excellent speaker and made our family and friends laugh.

Sent on 04/21/2020
  • Megan

Megan Stafford · Married on 12/07/2019

Wedding planner

Amazing. Can’t recommend her enough. She was incredible with keeping the planning on track, finding vendors, making itinerary for day of, calling all vendors to arrange times and so much more. I came with a few weird criteria and she met them all and surpassed. She made sure my visions was affordable and was my reality.

Sent on 12/13/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Weddings by Rachel FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Anglican
    Quaker

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Weddings by Rachel 1
    Wedding invitations and Favors
    Weddings by Rachel offers 20% off on wedding invitations and favors. Please visit our website at www.weddingbyrachel.com you can do a instant online proof to see your names instantly in print. Or call for a personalized consultation

• Verola Studio Wedding Photographers

Love working with you...and I know we'll see a lot of each other in 2017! Keep up the great work.

• Tiffany Danielle Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Rachel a few times in the past and she is always over the top enthusiastically making her bride and groom as happy as they can be. She has an eye for beauty, and always makes the most beautiful set ups for both ceremony and reception. Not only is she creative but she is the sweetest most kindest person to work with. Definitely a wedding vendor that I look forward to working with in the future!

• EvaC. Photography Wedding Photographers

Rachel is an amazing wedding planner and officiant. She goes way above and beyond with each of her clients and makes sure everything runs smoothly. Her wedding décor is always beautiful and she is always the calming element who takes the stress out of a very hectic day. As a wedding photographer, I love to photograph the events that she is planning. She is a must for every bride-to-be!

• 3502 SW. Pisano Street Port Saint Lucie, 34953 See on map
    7722046193 (Phone number)
    Location of (Weddings by Rachel)