3502 SW. Pisano Street, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Weddings by Rachel

Accredited by the AAWP Weddings by Rachel offers full service wedding planning, specializing in officiating personalized wedding ceremonies. Michael and Rachel Greelish are the proud owner's of Weddings by Rachel. It is our commitment to you to offer you exceptional service on your wedding day. We love Weddings!!!!! What makes a great event? Is it the food, music, decor? It's everything! When all the pieces fall into place, people will remember it for years to come. Planning can be overwhelming. Let us be your partner! Creating fun and elegant events with unique touches is our passion. Weddings by Rachel was founded in the spring of 2009. Rachel has been working with wedding professionals on the Treasure Coast of Florida since 1992. We know all the best vendors and venues that the Treasure Coast and surronding areas has to offer. So weather you have just started planning or need assistance with the last minute details, Weddings by Rachel will ensure that you, your guests and your family will have an increadible event that you will fondly remember for years to come. Every wedding is different, just like our clients. This is why we like to meet you personally and listen to your dream. That's right listen! You have probobly already done your homework about us so we want to sit down and listen to your dreams, your ideas, for one of the most important days of your life! "Let us help you say I do".

22Rachel

Weddings by Rachel 7
  • Julia

Julia Wittmann · Married on 05/05/2019

Ceremony composition and officiating

I cannot recommend Rachel enough! She deserves all of these great reviews!!! We were so overwhelmed with hosting the week of our wedding we never got around to choosing our wedding readings, and with the small amount of information I gave her about what we were looking for, she was able to compose a ceremony better than anything my fiance or I had seen online! Her uplifting energy and experience in the wedding industry makes her exactly the person you want standing next to you and part of your wedding team! I am so grateful that Rachel married us and for the beautiful ceremony she wrote - THANK YOU, Rachel!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Weddings by Rachel 8

Weddings by Rachel's reply:

Love you both so much and your awesome family. Congratulations. I know you will have many family trips in your future visiting the Treasure Coast.
  • Kathleen

Kathleen and Jose’ Arzuaga · Married on 03/15/2019

The Best Ever!

Rachel was wonderful! If your looking for a professional wedding planner with professional services and reasonable prices, look no further, Weddings By Rachel is the best! Style, elegance and a heart of gold! Thank you Rachel for making our beach wedding beautiful 💜

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Weddings by Rachel 9
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 01/26/2019

Best coordinator!!!

We hired Rachel as our officiant and month of coordinator and we are so happy we did!! We live out of state but Rachel was so easy to communicate with and helped us stay stress free the day of the wedding! I genuinely did not worry about a single thing. Her and her assistant, Mary, set up our decorations beautifully! She even has some wedding items that we were able to borrow for our big day. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else!!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Weddings by Rachel FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Weddings by Rachel 1
    Wedding invitations and Favors
    Weddings by Rachel offers 20% off on wedding invitations and favors. Please visit our website at www.weddingbyrachel.com you can do a instant online proof to see your names instantly in print. Or call for a personalized consultation

• Verola Studio
    Verola Studio Wedding Photographers

Love working with you...and I know we'll see a lot of each other in 2017! Keep up the great work.

• Tiffany Danielle Photography
    Tiffany Danielle Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Rachel a few times in the past and she is always over the top enthusiastically making her bride and groom as happy as they can be. She has an eye for beauty, and always makes the most beautiful set ups for both ceremony and reception. Not only is she creative but she is the sweetest most kindest person to work with. Definitely a wedding vendor that I look forward to working with in the future!

• EvaC. Photography
    EvaC. Photography Wedding Photographers

Rachel is an amazing wedding planner and officiant. She goes way above and beyond with each of her clients and makes sure everything runs smoothly. Her wedding décor is always beautiful and she is always the calming element who takes the stress out of a very hectic day. As a wedding photographer, I love to photograph the events that she is planning. She is a must for every bride-to-be!

• 3502 SW. Pisano Street Port Saint Lucie, 34953 See on map