About Weddings by Rachel

"Let us help you say I do"

Accredited by the AAWP Weddings by Rachel offers full service wedding planning, specializing in officiating personalized wedding ceremonies.  Michael and Rachel Greelish are the proud owner's of Weddings by Rachel.  It is our commitment to you to offer you exceptional service on your wedding day.  We love Weddings!!!!!  What makes a great event?  Is it the food, music, decor?  It's everything!  When all the pieces fall into place, people will remember it for years to come.  Planning can be overwhelming.  Let us be your partner!  Creating fun and elegant events with unique touches is our passion. Weddings by Rachel was founded in the spring of 2009.  Rachel has been working with wedding professionals on the Treasure Coast of Florida since 1992.  We know all the best vendors and venues that the Treasure Coast and surronding areas has to offer.  So weather you have just started planning or need assistance with the last minute details, Weddings by Rachel will ensure that you, your guests and your family will have an increadible event that you will fondly remember for years to come. Every wedding is different, just like our clients.  This is why we like to meet you personally and listen to your dream.  That's right listen!  You have probobly already done your homework about us so we want to sit down and listen to your dreams, your ideas, for one of the most important days of your life!  "Let us help you say I do".

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Miami

61 Reviews for Weddings by Rachel

User Photos
Photos
Non-religious (5)
No Denomination (3)
Catholic (1)

Rachel is organized, resourceful, and a true professional every step of the way. She organized my wedding last weekend and couldn't have been happier with how it turned out...it was beautiful! Her kindness and thoughtfulness as a person is wonderful. Definitely the best around..Love her!

Profile Picture Nadera, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

Rachel is absolutely amazing! If you're getting married on the Treasure Coast, I would highly recommend calling her. She really took care of us. We had several pretty major hiccups the day of the wedding and she handled every one of them for us. I can't say enough about her!

Profile Picture Kayla, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Non-religious

Rachel was the most personable coordinator for our wedding and we could not have been more pleased with her professionalism and caring heart! She took care of all of the details for our wedding and wrote the ceremony of a lifetime for us! On our wedding day...pipes blew in our building and flooded the entire first floor. We had to find an alternative site and once we moved everything, Rachel was there early to take care of any additional details! She was most accommodating and we would highly recommend her for your event. Our wedding was cost effective yet magical because of her efforts!

Profile Picture Dr. Terri, 10/21/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1274201958281 22rachel

Wedding invitations and Favors

Redeem In-Store
Weddings by Rachel offers 20% off on wedding invitations and favors. Please visit our website at www.weddingbyrachel.com you can do a instant online proof to see your names instantly in print. Or call for a personalized consultation
#WWa68f6f2639988675

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Love working with you...and I know we'll see a lot of each other in 2017! Keep up the great work.

I have worked with Rachel a few times in the past and she is always over the top enthusiastically making her bride and groom as happy as they can be. She has an eye for beauty, and always makes the most beautiful set ups for both ceremony and reception. Not only is she creative but she is the sweetest most kindest person to work with. Definitely a wedding vendor that I look forward to working with in the future!

Rachel is an amazing wedding planner and officiant. She goes way above and beyond with each of her clients and makes sure everything runs smoothly. Her wedding décor is always beautiful and she is always the calming element who takes the stress out of a very hectic day. As a wedding photographer, I love to photograph the events that she is planning. She is a must for every bride-to-be!

Rachel & Michael are amazing. They help so many couples make their wedding dreams come true. I have worked many weddings with them and they do a great job with the decor, the officiating, and just helping the bride and groom out and really being there for them. They genuinely care about their clients and vendors. I highly, HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Rachel. She is such a kind, sweet and all around amazing person. She takes great care of her couples and meets their needs for their wedding to their exact specifications. Loved working with her on several different occasions, I recommend her to EVERYONE looking for an officiant or planner.

Events