Port Saint Lucie, FL 34983 Map Phone number
  • Deals 1

About EvaC. Photography

Hello! Thank you for visiting EvaC. Photography profile on Wedding Wire!

I am a Treasure Coast freelance photographer and love to shoot weddings! My photojournalistic style tells your story ... I offer complementary engagement sessions with my wedding coverage and love to start there - it is always a great honor to be part of such a special event as your wedding but since your story started way before ... the engagement session gives us an opportunity to connect and gives me a better understanding of who you are and how to show that in the final images.

Each couple is different, with different likes and different outlook on life - my goal is to show that in the portraits I create.

Please visit my web site and look for yourself! If you like what you see, give me a call and we can start planning your big day!

JackieAdamWeddingDay8
483d50c38b0c9ed1 1340292823664 JustinClaireWedding14
JustinClaireWedding13

5 Reviews for EvaC. Photography

Gail 路 Married on 12/21/2013

EvaC is the BEST - she captured our special day even better than we could have ever hoped. She had such clever ideas for photos that would create wonderful memories; the pictures that she took of our guests were very nicely done too.... The way that she put them all together in SmileBox was amazing!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Lacey 路 Married on 07/06/2013

We could not have a better photographer for our special day. Eva went above and beyond for us at our wedding. My husband and I are both rather uncomfortable taking pictures, but Eva made us feel so comfortable and was able to take amazing pictures. She captured every moment of our special day and we are able to relive every moment step by step.

Sent on 01/26/2014

Bridget 路 Married on 08/25/2012

Eva truly captures each moment of your big day. You can tell its her passion, and she strives to make each photo forever memorable. My pictures are absolutely amazing!!! She is the BEST photographer i've worked with ever!

Sent on 01/19/2014

EvaC. Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• EvaC. Photography 1
    FREE engagement session PRINTS
    EvaC. Photography offers free engagement sessions with each booked wedding coverage. Now, you will receive 5 prints (or 5 digital files on CD) from your e-session FREE!

• Port Saint Lucie, 34983 See on map