Molle Bridals

11701 Lake Victoria Gardens Avenue Suite 1109, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Molle Bridals

Molle Bridals is South Florida’s favorite little bridal dress boutique! Affordable designer wedding dresses from $1000.00 to $4000.00. It’s the must have bridal dress experience every bride deserves! We sell brand new wedding dresses off rack or if time permits, special orders are available as well. Why wait 4-6 months for a wedding dress order when you can walk out with it today! We are flexible, fun and take the stress out of dress shopping.

Follow Molle Bridals on

Videos 2 Videos

405 Reviews for Molle Bridals

• Luschka

Luschka · Getting married on 11/20/2021

I had my appointment on December 27, 2014 less than 7 months from my wedding date. My mother and sister in law came with me. It was just the three of us and the wedding dress consultant and store owner in the store. I really liked that they kept it private so that they can focus on me. The wedding dress consultant listened to exactly what I had in mind and brought me some beautiful dresses to try on. I even tried on some that she thought would look great with my figure that I did not have in mind, which I appreciated, because you never know and she is the expert. The dress I said yes to was exactly what I had in mind for me. I was able to pick up my dress in the end of May and it was just how I remembered it. Definitely an awesome wedding dress shopping experience from beginning to end. The price of my dress was reasonable and it looked amazing on me on the wedding day. I am so happy that I chose Molle Bridals for my wedding dress.

Sent on 08/20/2015
  • Ilse

Ilse · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Beautiful experience!

9 hours ago
    I had the most wonderful dress shopping experience at Molle Bridals! My fiancé and I have been engaged for almost 3 years now so finding the perfect dress was a super big deal to me . After searching and searching at various bridal shops that just didn’t work out I decided to make an appointment here. I feel like it was always meant to be since I visit the gardens often and had passed by Molle bridal a couple of times years back and after hearing from them from a recent bride and following them on Instagram for a while I decided to give it a shot! I went in thinking I’m never going to find a dress and had plans to go down to Miami after my appointment if I didn’t have any luck but that’s not what happened! I was running a couple minutes late but Jen was very understanding of it since I was out of town, as soon as we got in we were greeted by Jen and she explained the whole process, gave me a robe to wear as I tried in the dresses which I loved and hadn’t had anything like that before! Before starting to try on the dresses Jen said something that really made my happy and feel more relaxed about my appointment she said “
    I have a feeling your dress is here & we’re going to find it ” & that made me so happy & comfortable to be there! She also made my mom and sisters feel very comfortable throughout the whole appointment , they also loved the experience so much! I love how we wear the white gloves to keep the dresses in great condition it tells you a lot of how much they care about their brides and dresses!! Jen made me feel very comfortable and never pushed anything on me that she knew I wouldn’t like. I asked for certain dresses and she was very helpful in getting them for me to try on, i also wanted a super long veil and Jen was so helpful and right away asked the designer if inches could be added to the one I wanted and it was a yes!!!! I went in looking for a modest dress since I’m getting married in a church and she knew exactly what I would like. Dress number 2 was the one! I felt like a total princess in it and now I can’t stop talking about how much I love it & the experience i had at Molle was just beautiful and I am just so glad I chose to go here! The third time really was the charm! Thank you Jen, your shop is beautiful I cannot wait to pick up my dress when she arrives!! I would highly recommend this bridal shop to any future bride!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Tara Powers · Getting married on 11/28/2020

Friendly and Professional

My daughter and I visited Molle Bridals to start shopping for her bridal dress. Since it was her first experience trying on gowns, we were really just trying to determine which styles and silhouettes were best for her. Our consultant Nicole was friendly and helpful. She understood my daughter was not ready to make an ultimate decision, but she was patient and kind--making many suggestions and trying numerous dresses to help us begin the process of choosing. We truly appreciated Nicole's advice and also the assistance of others in the shop. Molle Bridals is a lovely salon, and it had a good assortment of styles so we could compare and contrast shapes, fabrics, and designs. We hope to return soon!

Sent on 07/08/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Molle Bridals Pricing

Molle Bridals Price Rates

Molle Bridals FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Veils

Real Weddings

• Photos For Hearts Photography Wedding Photographers

Molle Bridals is an amazing bridal shop for brides looking to have that special moment of finding their dream wedding dress and the overall experience they provide is spectatular. Jennifer and her team are simply wonderful! They are highly professional and genuinely care about helping every bride that they have the privilege of working with. As professional wedding photographers we have had the chance to work with many bridal shops and we can confidently say that Molle Bridals is one of our favorites!

• 11701 Lake Victoria Gardens Avenue Suite 1109 Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33410 See on map
    Location of (Molle Bridals)