Molle Bridals

11701 Lake Victoria Gardens Avenue Suite 1109, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Molle Bridals

Molle Bridals is South Florida’s favorite little bridal dress boutique! Affordable designer wedding dresses from $1000.00 to $4000.00. It’s the must have bridal dress experience every bride deserves! We sell brand new wedding dresses off rack or if time permits, special orders are available as well. Why wait 4-6 months for a wedding dress order when you can walk out with it today! We are flexible, fun and take the stress out of dress shopping.

Follow Molle Bridals on

Molle Bridals 6
Molle Bridals 7
  • Luschka

Luschka · Getting married on 11/20/2021

I had my appointment on December 27, 2014 less than 7 months from my wedding date. My mother and sister in law came with me. It was just the three of us and the wedding dress consultant and store owner in the store. I really liked that they kept it private so that they can focus on me. The wedding dress consultant listened to exactly what I had in mind and brought me some beautiful dresses to try on. I even tried on some that she thought would look great with my figure that I did not have in mind, which I appreciated, because you never know and she is the expert. The dress I said yes to was exactly what I had in mind for me. I was able to pick up my dress in the end of May and it was just how I remembered it. Definitely an awesome wedding dress shopping experience from beginning to end. The price of my dress was reasonable and it looked amazing on me on the wedding day. I am so happy that I chose Molle Bridals for my wedding dress.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Tara Powers · Getting married on 11/28/2020

Friendly and Professional

My daughter and I visited Molle Bridals to start shopping for her bridal dress. Since it was her first experience trying on gowns, we were really just trying to determine which styles and silhouettes were best for her. Our consultant Nicole was friendly and helpful. She understood my daughter was not ready to make an ultimate decision, but she was patient and kind--making many suggestions and trying numerous dresses to help us begin the process of choosing. We truly appreciated Nicole's advice and also the assistance of others in the shop. Molle Bridals is a lovely salon, and it had a good assortment of styles so we could compare and contrast shapes, fabrics, and designs. We hope to return soon!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Aisling

Aisling Marie Carbery-Shaha · Getting married on 11/06/2020

They know what you want even if you don’t know it yourself 💕

Molle Bridals was above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined when it comes to my wedding dress shopping experience.

I booked my appointment on a whim since my mother was visiting from out of state. We both went in agreeing that I probably wouldn’t find my dress, but it’d give a good indication of where to go post appointment. Boy was I wrong about not finding the dress.

Every girl dreams of how they want to look on that special day, and I of course was no different. We went in to the appointment and was greeted by my consultant, Alysha; she got us seated and made sure we were comfortable immediately, offering water and champagne gummies. She soon came over and sat down to discuss budget, likes, dislikes, etc.

When all the talk was complete, she handed myself and my entourage white gloves. Seems strange right, but immediately it showed me that they care for the integrity of the dresses even if they are only samples. Some brides do come in and have to purchase samples off the rack, and I can tell you, the sample dresses at Molle’s are pristine due to the care and consideration for each one.

We went through the dresses and Alysha made sure I spoke up to say what I liked and didn’t so she could narrow my dresses down and find one perfect for me.

We soon began the process of trying on dresses and the exact ones I went in thinking I loved, I ended up hating, and the ones I thought I’d hate, I ended up loving! This goes to show you should definitely go in with an open mind and trust your consultant, because all the dresses I loved were picked because she knew exactly what I wanted (even if I didn’t actually know it myself yet.) She made sure to help me into each dress, zip it up, and clip it before I even left the room. I also never felt pressured to have to show a dress if I already knew it wasn’t for me.

About the 4th dress in, I found THE ONE(my mom and I even struggled holding back tears), but because it was so different from what I originally imagined, I ended up leaving the store without saying yes that day. I couldn’t stop thinking about it, so I called back, booked another appointment, and said yes to the dress two days later (with the perfect veil too I might add also picked by Alysha).

I will also add at no time did I ask pricing of dresses until I said yes, and it ended up all being within budget (with the price of the veil and garment bag too)! They will never pressure you or bring dresses outside of what you can afford and this is so important!!!

All in all, if you’re looking for a wedding dress in the South Florida region, Molle Bridals is an exceptional option. I would recommend to ANYONE!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Molle Bridals 8

Molle Bridals's reply:

Oh my God thank you so so much for taking the time to write such a detailed amazing review about your experience Aisling!!!! Your words filled our hearts with joy and put gigantic smiles on our faces ESPECIALLY Alysha!! We appreciate you so so so much!!! We are so happy you loved everything!! You are going to look amazing in your gorgeous wedding dress!! Thank you so much for your business! xoxoxo

Molle Bridals Pricing

Molle Bridals Price Rates

Molle Bridals FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

Real Weddings

• Photos For Hearts Photography
    Photos For Hearts Photography Wedding Photographers

Molle Bridals is an amazing bridal shop for brides looking to have that special moment of finding their dream wedding dress and the overall experience they provide is spectatular. Jennifer and her team are simply wonderful! They are highly professional and genuinely care about helping every bride that they have the privilege of working with. As professional wedding photographers we have had the chance to work with many bridal shops and we can confidently say that Molle Bridals is one of our favorites!

• 11701 Lake Victoria Gardens Avenue Suite 1109, Suite 1109 Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, 33410 See on map
    561-529-4191 (Phone number)