336 Reviews for Molle Bridals

Hair Accessories (9)
Jewelry (6)
Shoes (3)
335 Molle Bridals Reviews

SUCH an amazing experience. It is the cutest little boutique and Jennifer (the owner) gives you her undivided attention. Such an awesome place to gather with your close ones and try on some dresses! Very intimate and personal :) oh and they have the most beautiful dresses ever!

Profile Picture Baylee, 2/22/20, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We seriously had such an amazing, fun time!!! Alysha and Jennifer are the best and made us all feel so carefree and comfortable! Can’t wait to go back when my dress comes

Profile Picture Morgan, 2/22/20, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Extremely good experience! Made me feel very comfortable, very positive, super supportive!

Profile Picture Mary, 12/14/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had a wonderful experience, for my very first time looking at dresses I said yes to the dress thanks to the amazing and thoughtful help from Sam.

Profile Picture Brianne, 11/9/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Veils, Bride

The girls at Molle Bridals were so sweet and kind to me and my guests! I really enjoyed spending time with them.

Profile Picture Dianne, 11/9/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Samantha could not have been more kind, understanding, or helpful. She had perfect suggestions, listened, and made me feel confident and at ease. I found my dress quickly and under budget. Truly what more could you ask for?

Profile Picture Megan, 10/20/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

It was a great experience. There was a beautiful variety of dresses to choose from. This was my first and last stop!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/21/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Such an awesome experience! Jen was amazing and really helped in what ultimately wasy final decision. Thank you!

Profile Picture Keli, 5/4/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved my experience! Samantha was awesome and understood my style from the start. She knew how to make feel me comfortable and not rushed throughout the entire process.

Profile Picture Renee, 4/27/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything about Molle Bridals was perfect! From the moment I walked in it was so welcoming you could feel on the positive energy in that place! Eliza was absolutely amazing made sure i got everything i wanted in my dress and more. The whole staff was truly speacial this experience was magical to say the lease.

Profile Picture Emily , 4/26/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Molle Bridals is wonderful! This was the first bridal shop I went to and I had no idea what kind of dress I wanted. My consultant Sam was so sweet and very knowledgeable. She helped me figure out what styles I liked and what worked the best with my body. All the employees were so friendly and professional. I definitely recommend Molle Bridals if you’re looking for a wedding dress.

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/6/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

It was an amazing experience. They really catered to what I wanted and didn’t pressure me into a dress i did not want.

Profile Picture Jacqueline , 4/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Everything was great! We had a great experience every step of the way here!

Profile Picture Gabby, 3/30/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The ladies go above and beyond to make your gown shopping day special and one you’ll always remember! The dresses are stunning and there’s a great variety to chose from! I can not recommend Molle’s Bridal enough!

Profile Picture Victoria , 3/29/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer was amazing to work with. Molle Bridal was the first shop I went to and I was so nervous. She immediately made me feel at ease and gave great advice on finding a dress just right for my body and personality. I went to a few other places afterwards, but none of them had the great customer service or amazing selection that Molle Bridal had. Of course I just had to go back and get the dress that I fell in love with (which Jennifer picked out and I looked over!).

Profile Picture Stacy, 3/23/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This store was beyond my wildest dreams. Not only did I have multiple “yes” dressess, I also fit into the dress that was on display and was able to buy it off the rack and save myself the stress of ordering and waiting for months. After going to multiple dress shops in Palm Beach County, I’m glad Molle bridal was my last stop. Jennifer, Eliza and Samantha went above and beyond to make my experience memorable and special. I’m so happy that I’m going to go stare at my dress in the bag! Thank you so much for making my experience so easy!

Profile Picture stephanie, 3/3/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing!! Alysha was so sweet and helped me find my dream dress! All of the consultants were so patient with me and really wanted to help me find my dress. This was the first and only place I tried on dresses and I could not have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Courtney, 2/16/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing experience with Jennifer as my consultant! She made my family and I feel right at home, was extremely knowledgeable in the industry and guided me into my perfect dress! So thankful for this amazing bridal salon! Thank you Jennifer!

Profile Picture Paige, 2/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience was amazing! Jen made not only myself but my guests feel so welcomed and heard throughout the entire process! She was a pleasure to work with and really helped me find my dream dress! I couldn’t of dreamed of a better bridal moment! Thank you for helping myself and my guests see me as a beautiful bride!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/12/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Molle bridal was an amazing intimate experience! I would highly recommend it! Jennifer was so great!

Profile Picture Jessica , 1/12/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had a great experience with Molle Bridals. I needed to move my appointment forward a month and they were so accommodating. They got me in as soon as i needed and guided me to my dream dress. I said yes at Molle Bridals!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved the experience it was very personal. Jennifer treated me amazingly especial and made this moment of picking my dress magical.

Profile Picture Isis, 12/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Molle Bridals has the absolute best selection of dresses. I struggled to find a place that carried the current collection from the wedding dress designer I loved. Molle Bridal carried the lastest collections and styles from so many incredible designers. Jennifer was so helpful and sweet and I felt absolutely comfortable throughout the shopping experience. Highly recommend to any girl wanting her dream dress... and yes, I did say “yes” to the dress!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They were able to fit me day of in a panic and could not have been nicer towards me and understanding with my dress emergency situation. Would recommend them any day!

Profile Picture Jenna, 12/8/18, 1 Review