Molle Bridals Reviews

403 | Palm Beach Gardens, FL

403 Reviews for Molle Bridals

• Luschka

Luschka · Getting married on 11/20/2021

I had my appointment on December 27, 2014 less than 7 months from my wedding date. My mother and sister in law came with me. It was just the three of us and the wedding dress consultant and store owner in the store. I really liked that they kept it private so that they can focus on me. The wedding dress consultant listened to exactly what I had in mind and brought me some beautiful dresses to try on. I even tried on some that she thought would look great with my figure that I did not have in mind, which I appreciated, because you never know and she is the expert. The dress I said yes to was exactly what I had in mind for me. I was able to pick up my dress in the end of May and it was just how I remembered it. Definitely an awesome wedding dress shopping experience from beginning to end. The price of my dress was reasonable and it looked amazing on me on the wedding day. I am so happy that I chose Molle Bridals for my wedding dress.

Sent on 08/20/2015
  • Ilse

Ilse · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Beautiful experience!

9 hours ago
    I had the most wonderful dress shopping experience at Molle Bridals! My fiancé and I have been engaged for almost 3 years now so finding the perfect dress was a super big deal to me . After searching and searching at various bridal shops that just didn’t work out I decided to make an appointment here. I feel like it was always meant to be since I visit the gardens often and had passed by Molle bridal a couple of times years back and after hearing from them from a recent bride and following them on Instagram for a while I decided to give it a shot! I went in thinking I’m never going to find a dress and had plans to go down to Miami after my appointment if I didn’t have any luck but that’s not what happened! I was running a couple minutes late but Jen was very understanding of it since I was out of town, as soon as we got in we were greeted by Jen and she explained the whole process, gave me a robe to wear as I tried in the dresses which I loved and hadn’t had anything like that before! Before starting to try on the dresses Jen said something that really made my happy and feel more relaxed about my appointment she said “
    I have a feeling your dress is here & we’re going to find it ” & that made me so happy & comfortable to be there! She also made my mom and sisters feel very comfortable throughout the whole appointment , they also loved the experience so much! I love how we wear the white gloves to keep the dresses in great condition it tells you a lot of how much they care about their brides and dresses!! Jen made me feel very comfortable and never pushed anything on me that she knew I wouldn’t like. I asked for certain dresses and she was very helpful in getting them for me to try on, i also wanted a super long veil and Jen was so helpful and right away asked the designer if inches could be added to the one I wanted and it was a yes!!!! I went in looking for a modest dress since I’m getting married in a church and she knew exactly what I would like. Dress number 2 was the one! I felt like a total princess in it and now I can’t stop talking about how much I love it & the experience i had at Molle was just beautiful and I am just so glad I chose to go here! The third time really was the charm! Thank you Jen, your shop is beautiful I cannot wait to pick up my dress when she arrives!! I would highly recommend this bridal shop to any future bride!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Tara Powers · Getting married on 11/28/2020

Friendly and Professional

My daughter and I visited Molle Bridals to start shopping for her bridal dress. Since it was her first experience trying on gowns, we were really just trying to determine which styles and silhouettes were best for her. Our consultant Nicole was friendly and helpful. She understood my daughter was not ready to make an ultimate decision, but she was patient and kind--making many suggestions and trying numerous dresses to help us begin the process of choosing. We truly appreciated Nicole's advice and also the assistance of others in the shop. Molle Bridals is a lovely salon, and it had a good assortment of styles so we could compare and contrast shapes, fabrics, and designs. We hope to return soon!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Ashmarie

Ash · Getting married on 11/06/2020

They know what you want even if you don’t know it yourself 💕

Molle Bridals was above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined when it comes to my wedding dress shopping experience.

I booked my appointment on a whim since my mother was visiting from out of state. We both went in agreeing that I probably wouldn’t find my dress, but it’d give a good indication of where to go post appointment. Boy was I wrong about not finding the dress.

Every girl dreams of how they want to look on that special day, and I of course was no different. We went in to the appointment and was greeted by my consultant, Alysha; she got us seated and made sure we were comfortable immediately, offering water and champagne gummies. She soon came over and sat down to discuss budget, likes, dislikes, etc.

When all the talk was complete, she handed myself and my entourage white gloves. Seems strange right, but immediately it showed me that they care for the integrity of the dresses even if they are only samples. Some brides do come in and have to purchase samples off the rack, and I can tell you, the sample dresses at Molle’s are pristine due to the care and consideration for each one.

We went through the dresses and Alysha made sure I spoke up to say what I liked and didn’t so she could narrow my dresses down and find one perfect for me.

We soon began the process of trying on dresses and the exact ones I went in thinking I loved, I ended up hating, and the ones I thought I’d hate, I ended up loving! This goes to show you should definitely go in with an open mind and trust your consultant, because all the dresses I loved were picked because she knew exactly what I wanted (even if I didn’t actually know it myself yet.) She made sure to help me into each dress, zip it up, and clip it before I even left the room. I also never felt pressured to have to show a dress if I already knew it wasn’t for me.

About the 4th dress in, I found THE ONE(my mom and I even struggled holding back tears), but because it was so different from what I originally imagined, I ended up leaving the store without saying yes that day. I couldn’t stop thinking about it, so I called back, booked another appointment, and said yes to the dress two days later (with the perfect veil too I might add also picked by Alysha).

I will also add at no time did I ask pricing of dresses until I said yes, and it ended up all being within budget (with the price of the veil and garment bag too)! They will never pressure you or bring dresses outside of what you can afford and this is so important!!!

All in all, if you’re looking for a wedding dress in the South Florida region, Molle Bridals is an exceptional option. I would recommend to ANYONE!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Molle Bridals's reply:

Oh my God thank you so so much for taking the time to write such a detailed amazing review about your experience Aisling!!!! Your words filled our hearts with joy and put gigantic smiles on our faces ESPECIALLY Alysha!! We appreciate you so so so much!!! We are so happy you loved everything!! You are going to look amazing in your gorgeous wedding dress!! Thank you so much for your business! xoxoxo
  • Kailey

Kailey · Getting married on 10/30/2020

Best day ever!!

I recently bought my wedding dress from Molle Bridals and was referred by my own sister! This shop and the women who work in it make you feel like a princess and make the process the best time ever. Between the compliments, hugging, cheering and a little bit of crying...I had the best time. Thank you Molle Bridal!!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Landquist · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Best bridal experience ever!

Most wonderful easiest experience ever!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda for your beautiful review!!! We are so happy for you!!! It was so great meeting you!!! Xoxo
  • Autumn

Autumn Aitken · Getting married on 08/14/2020

A dream come true.

My mother in law brought me to Molle Bridal for a fun girls day. I had no expectations of finding a dress. However, the experience was one of a kind and everything I could have ever hoped for. Alysha was INCREDIBLE. So sweet, so helpful, (and looks just like Debbie Ryan 😉). I fell in love with the dress of my dreams and they were amazing through the entire process. No one gives customer service like Molle does.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Lindsey Drevins · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Passionate, Enthusiastic and Overall Top Notch

Jen and Alysha are amazing! Extremely professional and really give you the time and attention each bride deserves. I had no idea what I wanted before my appointment and this was the first bridal salon I went to. Not only are ALL of their dresses beautiful, they really made sure to listen to my feedback and unexpectedly I had my "say yes to the dress" moment! I could not recommend this bridal salon more. Absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey for your amazing review!! I am so so happy for you!!! And I am so so happy you loved your bridal dress experience and your gorgeous wedding dress!! You are so beautiful!!!! Xoxoxo Jen

Danielle · Getting married on 06/01/2020

I said yes to my dress!!

All of the dresses were stunning. Loved the one on one attention I received, from my stylist Alysha, and best of all, I found my dress! It was so different than what I thought I wanted and I was so happy that I went out of my comfort zone and tried it on.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Molle Bridals's reply:

Awe thank you Danielle!! Your review is so beautiful. We are so happy for you and happy that you love your dress!! Thank you again. xoxox
  • Jenna

Jenna · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Fairytale come true

Jennifer and 💎Alysha were a dream team to work with. They were professional and set a standard that most consultants will never reach. They listened to my budget and guided me through selection without making me feel bad. I said yes to the dress and I would highly recommend them. They are a true class act and provide a white glove experience. The chandeliers all the beautiful and sparkle made this such a fun day. My friends and I laughed and cried. She even guided me with a timeline of how to handle the alteration process. I wish every woman could have a day like this! Thank you to the moon and stars!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Kayla Hendrix · Getting married on 04/19/2020

Everything was on time, ran smooth, clean, they think of everything! Asked questions to get to know the venue and myself to find what fix perfect!

Alysha was so much fun, down to earth and very realistic with answers. She was a sweetheart and totally excited to help and just make a fun, comfortable experience. The quality of the dresses are great and they allow for different options if you aren’t seeing exactly what you like. Jennifer was also wonderful when she got involved at the end of the appointment, the three of us had fun triple checking the measurements to be sure I get the correct size! The entire experience was fun, warm and exciting!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review Kayla!! We are so happy you loved everything and love your wedding dress!! Xoxox

Gillian · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Better than I could’ve imagined!

I would’ve never imagined myself walking out of the first bridal salon I chose with the dress of my dreams, but Alysha and everyone else at Molle Bridals made that possible!
    I went it with one vision and came out with something so so much better!! Thank you to all the ladies for helping and make me feel so special! I think waiting for my dress is going to be harder than waiting for my wedding day :)

Sent on 04/14/2019

Molle Bridals's reply:

Awe thank you so much Gillian!! We are so happy for you!! It was so nice meeting you!! We are so happy you fell in love with a gorgeous wedding dress!!! Congratulations!!! Xoxoxo

Lauren C · Married on 03/28/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Everyone at Molle is amazing, the store itself is inviting (it smells so good), they have a great dress selection and it was truly a "no pressure" experience. Sam, my stylist, was seriously one of the nicest people I have ever met. She was so helpful and and pulled some amazing dresses for me, one of which I said yes to! The experience you will have at Molle Bridals truly stands out from any other store. Go seem them! You will not regret it!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review Lauren!! We loved meeting you and your family! We are so happy you love your bridal dress and loved your experience!! Xoxo

Ashley Colon · Married on 03/22/2020

Phenomenal!!!!!!!!!

It was my first bridal appointment ever, perfect location next to sloans at downtown at the gardens and beautiful store. The standard that was in place is amazing, all the dresses were beautiful and clean!! Alysha was my consultant and she was incredible! Alysha made the appointment phenomenal, she made me feel very comfortable, was incredibly helpful and kind and the level of service provided is unmatched! Don’t hesitate book your appointment now, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review Ashley!! We are so happy you loved everything about your experience and love your gorgeous dress!!! We appreciate you so much!! Xoxo
  • Kristen

Kristen Mauro · Married on 03/14/2020

Found the perfect dress!!

Cant wait for my fiance to see what we night. Affordable and loved the staff that helped me.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen for your beautiful review! We are so happy for you!! We appreciate you and your business. Xoxo

Heather Bonthron · Married on 02/29/2020

Excellent!!!!

I was able to buy my dress that day but also had the option of ordering it if I needed too. The ladies were very professional, helpful and stayed within my budget. They had a wide variety of dresses and unique styles in most budgets. What I found very nice was they had a larger selection for plus sizes (which aren't always available at boutique stores). They also gave me recommendations for alterations in the area. I couldn't be happier about my dress and would highly recommend this shop.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review Heather!! We loved our time with you!! We are so happy you loved everything!! You are so beautiful and will look amazing on your wedding day! Xoxox

Baylee · Married on 02/22/2020

SUCH an amazing experience. It is the cutest little boutique and Jennifer (the owner) gives you her undivided attention. Such an awesome place to gather with your close ones and try on some dresses! Very intimate and personal :) oh and they have the most beautiful dresses ever!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review Baylee!! Loved our time with you and your family!! You are so beautiful!! AND your dress is gorgeous!! Xoxo

Keely Mann · Married on 02/22/2020

Great experience!

They made us feel so special, it was a great experience my mom and I will never forget!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review Keely! We are so happy you love your dress and your bridal dress experience!! Xoxo

Corinne W · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing experience

Our stylist, Alysha, was so professional, patient and really understood what it was I was looking for in a wedding dress. You can really tell she loves her job and it made me feel more comfortable with it being my first time. It was an unbelievable experience and I can't believe how fun and effortless it was. I was beaming from ear to ear when I found THE one. Thank you for making it an unforgettable experience for my mom and I.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Corinne!! We are so happy you loved your bridal dress experience!! Thank you again!! Xoxo
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 02/21/2020

This place is awesome!

This place is AMAZING! They lock the store after you enter so you can have an uninterrupted experience. They give you a gift just for booking with them and the don’t rush you at all!! I was never told I only so much time left or I could only try on so many. My girls and I had a blast and honestly EVERY dress in the store was gorgeous! Can’t forget about the girls helping you out! They are so sweet, helpful and Welcoming! I recommend this place to everyone!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review Julia!! We are so happy you loved your bridal dress appointment!! It was so nice meeting you!! Congratulations!! Xoxo

Morgan · Married on 02/15/2020

We seriously had such an amazing, fun time!!! Alysha and Jennifer are the best and made us all feel so carefree and comfortable! Can’t wait to go back when my dress comes

Sent on 08/19/2018

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Morgan! We are so happy for you!!! Thank you again!!

Laura · Married on 02/14/2020

Excellent and helpful!

I had an excellent experience with the girls at Molle bridal. I was not exactly sure what I wanted but they were extremely patient, knowledgeable and helpful. This was the first store I looked in and found my dream dress within 90 minutes!! Love them!!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much Laura!!! We are so happy for you!!! You are beautuiful and so is your dress!!!! xoxoxo

Kate Blickle · Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing selection and even more amazing service!

We had the BEST experience at Molle bridal and will defiantly be coming back with my soon to be sister in law to find her dress! Nicole was great!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Katie!! We are so happy you found your gorgeous dress and loved your experience!! Xoxoxo
  • Hilary

Hilary Pinder · Married on 01/18/2020

I had such an amazing experience!

The ladies at Molle were wonderful! They are well versed in their dresses and it's clear they love their brides. So fortunate to have found these ladies in my journey of dress shopping. I highly recommend them. First class service and they really make you feel special!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review!!! We appreciate you so much!! We are so happy you loved everything our special bride!! Xoxoxo
  • Celina

Celina Brito · Married on 01/10/2020

Bridal gowns

I highly recommend Molle Bridal. They are extremely nice, patient, and explained everything. The dresses are amazing and well below my budget.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much Celina!! We are so happy you loved everything!! It was so nice to meet you!! Xoxox