315 Reviews for Molle Bridals

Hair Accessories (9)
Jewelry (6)
Shoes (3)
314 Molle Bridals Reviews

Extremely good experience! Made me feel very comfortable, very positive, super supportive!

Profile Picture Mary, 12/14/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had a wonderful experience, for my very first time looking at dresses I said yes to the dress thanks to the amazing and thoughtful help from Sam.

Profile Picture Brianne, 11/9/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Veils, Bride

It was a great experience. There was a beautiful variety of dresses to choose from. This was my first and last stop!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/21/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Such an awesome experience! Jen was amazing and really helped in what ultimately wasy final decision. Thank you!

Profile Picture Keli, 5/4/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

It was an amazing experience. They really catered to what I wanted and didn’t pressure me into a dress i did not want.

Profile Picture Jacqueline , 4/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The ladies go above and beyond to make your gown shopping day special and one you’ll always remember! The dresses are stunning and there’s a great variety to chose from! I can not recommend Molle’s Bridal enough!

Profile Picture Victoria , 3/29/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer was amazing to work with. Molle Bridal was the first shop I went to and I was so nervous. She immediately made me feel at ease and gave great advice on finding a dress just right for my body and personality. I went to a few other places afterwards, but none of them had the great customer service or amazing selection that Molle Bridal had. Of course I just had to go back and get the dress that I fell in love with (which Jennifer picked out and I looked over!).

Profile Picture Stacy, 3/23/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing experience with Jennifer as my consultant! She made my family and I feel right at home, was extremely knowledgeable in the industry and guided me into my perfect dress! So thankful for this amazing bridal salon! Thank you Jennifer!

Profile Picture Paige, 2/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience was amazing! Jen made not only myself but my guests feel so welcomed and heard throughout the entire process! She was a pleasure to work with and really helped me find my dream dress! I couldn’t of dreamed of a better bridal moment! Thank you for helping myself and my guests see me as a beautiful bride!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/12/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Molle bridal was an amazing intimate experience! I would highly recommend it! Jennifer was so great!

Profile Picture Jessica , 1/3/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had a great experience with Molle Bridals. I needed to move my appointment forward a month and they were so accommodating. They got me in as soon as i needed and guided me to my dream dress. I said yes at Molle Bridals!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Molle Bridals has the absolute best selection of dresses. I struggled to find a place that carried the current collection from the wedding dress designer I loved. Molle Bridal carried the lastest collections and styles from so many incredible designers. Jennifer was so helpful and sweet and I felt absolutely comfortable throughout the shopping experience. Highly recommend to any girl wanting her dream dress... and yes, I did say “yes” to the dress!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They were able to fit me day of in a panic and could not have been nicer towards me and understanding with my dress emergency situation. Would recommend them any day!

Profile Picture Jenna, 12/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing! The staff makes you feel wonderful and are more than helpful and accommodating.

Profile Picture Niki, 12/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Molle’s bridal made my experience picking the PERFECT dress beyond what I could have hoped for. Wendy made sure I had time to find the dress of my dreams and we had so much fun doing it! The selection and quality of the dresses in the store are amazing The women working in the store are so sweet and knowledgeable about today’s fashion! Wendy and Jen made sure I am going to look and feel perfect on the big day!

Profile Picture Taylor, 12/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

What an amazing experience I’ve had with Molle Bridals! They have gone above and beyond to ensure that my wedding dress is everything I always imagined it would be. I highly recommend Molle Bridals to any bride searching for the perfect wedding gown. The staff is kind, accommodating and professional, and their number one goal is to find your dream wedding gown for your big day!

Profile Picture Cori, 12/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

Molle Bridals give you their full attention during an appointment. They listen to your needs and help find exactly what you’re looking for. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for the perfect bridal experience.

Profile Picture Michelle , 11/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jen was absolutely amazing! She explained styles and designs perfectly so I was able to get the dress I was hoping for. She definitely made me feel very comfortable and welcomed while deciding on a dress! So happy I said yes to the dress from here!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I really can't say what part of my experience was the best...Walking in...Jen's warm smile...the elegant atmosphere...the beautiful dresses...the one on one...the honesty...no pressure to purchase.
My second visit with Wendy was even more pleasurable and because of her personal touch and suggestions (in their world, it's called "Jacked Me Up"), it reassured me as to why I made the choice I made and to say "YES TO THE DRESS"!!!
I love Molle Brides and would recommend them to anyone who's looking for a dress or a GREAT unpressured experience.
If your looking for a dress and your indecisive, I promise if you walk through that door, you'll definitely be impressed!
So to sum it all up my total experience was phenomenal!
Thanks Jen and Wendy!!!

MORE PHOTOS WILL SOON FOLLOW!!!

Photo for Molle Bridals Review - I said "Yes to the Dress" at Molle's Bride!!!
Profile Picture Gwendolen , 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The experience, from beginning to end, made me feel like I was special. They closed the store to other shoppers, so my party and I were the only ones there. I felt pampered and special. I would recommend them to anyone! These ladies made my shopping experience easy and fun! My dress is awesome, too :)

Profile Picture Beth, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

As I had a larger party, I was happy to book the first appointment to give plenty of room/space for an enjoyable dress finding experience!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Molle Bridals was my first bridal shop, and after fleeing the nest to a few others, I soon came back. They had the dress I couldn’t stop thinking about, and my experience with Jen was impeccable. I was looking for an affordable Boho-style fitted dress and Molle had a great selection for me. I went to several shops in the Palm Beach area, and this is by far the BEST ONE: no pressure, browsing permissed, informative, caring, easygoing, and fun! Just the right amount of attention and space. You won’t find another consultant quite like Jen. She’s an absolute sweetheart who really cares a lot about her brides and her staff. She’s honest and encouraging, and you’ll feel beautiful and that she really gets it in her selections. I contacted her late in the day and she squeezed me into the schedule the next day after responding to my email in under an hour. Total perk of that appointment was meeting a professional (and fantastic) photographer in the shop who took complimentary photos of my “yes to the dress” moment! Jen also called in a seamstress who arrived in 20 minutes after her call to give us advice about ordering a size. So happy to be a Molle Bridals bride!

Profile Picture Jenny, 11/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such a great experience here! Everyone was so friendly and helpful, and I found the perfect dress for my wedding.

Profile Picture Christina , 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wendy was amazing in helping me find my dream dress!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/3/18, 1 Review