Molle Bridals Reviews

344 | Palm Beach Gardens, FL

344 Reviews for Molle Bridals

344 Molle Bridals Reviews

Baylee · Getting married on 02/22/2020

SUCH an amazing experience. It is the cutest little boutique and Jennifer (the owner) gives you her undivided attention. Such an awesome place to gather with your close ones and try on some dresses! Very intimate and personal :) oh and they have the most beautiful dresses ever!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review Baylee!! Loved our time with you and your family!! You are so beautiful!! AND your dress is gorgeous!! Xoxo

Morgan · Getting married on 02/15/2020

We seriously had such an amazing, fun time!!! Alysha and Jennifer are the best and made us all feel so carefree and comfortable! Can’t wait to go back when my dress comes

Sent on 08/19/2018

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Morgan! We are so happy for you!!! Thank you again!!

Mary · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Extremely good experience! Made me feel very comfortable, very positive, super supportive!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review Mary! You are going to look gorgeous in your wedding dress!! xoxoxo

Jennifer · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Wonderful experience

I went in just to look and ended up finding the dress of my dreams! My consultant was new, but she was so helpful! She listened to everything I wanted and wasn’t pushy! I had gone to another store prior and thought those dresses were nice, but Molle’s really knocked it out of the park! I will highly recommend Molle’s to anyone I know getting married! They have so many dresses to choose from and in all budgets! The store is small, but it’s nice because they only schedule one appt during your time so you can have individual attention!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review!! We are so happy you found your gorgeous wedding dress and loved your dress experience with us! We appreciate you and your business so very much!!

Brianne · Getting married on 11/09/2019

I had a wonderful experience, for my very first time looking at dresses I said yes to the dress thanks to the amazing and thoughtful help from Sam.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Thank you so much for your review Brianne! We are so happy for you!! Xoxo

Dianne · Getting married on 11/09/2019

The girls at Molle Bridals were so sweet and kind to me and my guests! I really enjoyed spending time with them.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review!! We are so happy for you!! Xoxoxo

Emily · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Molle made saying yes to the dress so easy and fun! From walking in to saying yes, the entire process was so better than I could have imagined.

I’m so thankful for Alysha, and the entire Molle bridals team for their knowlege, professionalism, and positivity. Thank you for helping me find my dream dress!

Megan · Getting married on 10/20/2019

Samantha could not have been more kind, understanding, or helpful. She had perfect suggestions, listened, and made me feel confident and at ease. I found my dress quickly and under budget. Truly what more could you ask for?

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Molle Bridals 2
    Molle Bridals 3

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review Megan!! We had so so much fun with you!! Thank you so much for coming to Molle Bridals!! Congratulations!! Xoxo

Katie · Getting married on 06/21/2019

It was a great experience. There was a beautiful variety of dresses to choose from. This was my first and last stop!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much Katie!! We are so happy for you! Thank you so much for coming to Molle Bridals!

Keli · Getting married on 05/04/2019

Such an awesome experience! Jen was amazing and really helped in what ultimately wasy final decision. Thank you!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much Keli for your beautiful review! I enjoyed so much helping you find your beautiful wedding dress. Thank you so much for coming to Molle Bridal! Xoxo Jennifer

Renee · Getting married on 04/27/2019

I loved my experience! Samantha was awesome and understood my style from the start. She knew how to make feel me comfortable and not rushed throughout the entire process.

Emily · Getting married on 04/26/2019

Everything about Molle Bridals was perfect! From the moment I walked in it was so welcoming you could feel on the positive energy in that place! Eliza was absolutely amazing made sure i got everything i wanted in my dress and more. The whole staff was truly speacial this experience was magical to say the lease.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review Emily! We are so happy you are happy!! We loved working with you!! Congratulations !!

Kristy · Getting married on 04/13/2019

Samantha was Amazing, keeping me calm and at ease the whole time. She made feel comfortable and special!!! Jennifer was great too. Loved my bridal dress shopping experience and most importantly I said Yes to the Dress!!! Thank You girls

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Molle Bridals 4

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Kristy!! We are so happy you loved your wedding dress experience and found a gorgeous wedding dress!! Xoxo

Natasha · Getting married on 04/13/2019

Awesome! AWESOME!!
    Sam and Jennifer were super helpful and accommodating with me in my quest of finding a dress for my big day.
    5 stars says it all. Thanks again ladies for allowing me to cry TWICE on my dress lol. I can't wait to wear it.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Natasha!! We had so much fun with you!! We are so happy you love your wedding dress and experience with us!!

Kristen · Getting married on 04/06/2019

Molle Bridals is wonderful! This was the first bridal shop I went to and I had no idea what kind of dress I wanted. My consultant Sam was so sweet and very knowledgeable. She helped me figure out what styles I liked and what worked the best with my body. All the employees were so friendly and professional. I definitely recommend Molle Bridals if you’re looking for a wedding dress.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Kristen!! It was such a pleasure to help you!! We are so happy you are happy and loved every second of your bridal appointment!! Thank you again!

Jacqueline · Getting married on 04/02/2019

It was an amazing experience. They really catered to what I wanted and didn’t pressure me into a dress i did not want.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review Jacqueline! We are so excited for you!!

Gabby · Getting married on 03/30/2019

Everything was great! We had a great experience every step of the way here!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much Gabby for your review! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience and found your gorgeous wedding dress! Xoxo

Victoria · Getting married on 03/29/2019

The ladies go above and beyond to make your gown shopping day special and one you’ll always remember! The dresses are stunning and there’s a great variety to chose from! I can not recommend Molle’s Bridal enough!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much Victoria for your review!! We are so happy you loved your bridal dress and your experience with us!! Thank you again.
  • Stacy

Stacy · Getting married on 03/23/2019

Jennifer was amazing to work with. Molle Bridal was the first shop I went to and I was so nervous. She immediately made me feel at ease and gave great advice on finding a dress just right for my body and personality. I went to a few other places afterwards, but none of them had the great customer service or amazing selection that Molle Bridal had. Of course I just had to go back and get the dress that I fell in love with (which Jennifer picked out and I looked over!).

Sent on 11/23/2017

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much Stacy for your beautiful review!! We are so happy you found your dream dress!!

stephanie · Getting married on 03/03/2019

This store was beyond my wildest dreams. Not only did I have multiple “yes” dressess, I also fit into the dress that was on display and was able to buy it off the rack and save myself the stress of ordering and waiting for months. After going to multiple dress shops in Palm Beach County, I’m glad Molle bridal was my last stop. Jennifer, Eliza and Samantha went above and beyond to make my experience memorable and special. I’m so happy that I’m going to go stare at my dress in the bag! Thank you so much for making my experience so easy!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Stephanie!! We are so happy you are happy!! Such a pleasure meeting you and your family!! Thank you again!!!!

Courtney · Getting married on 02/16/2019

Amazing!! Alysha was so sweet and helped me find my dream dress! All of the consultants were so patient with me and really wanted to help me find my dress. This was the first and only place I tried on dresses and I could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review Courtney!! We are so happy you are happy and loved your bridal experience!! Xoxox

Ashley · Getting married on 02/09/2019

Honestly, I could not have asked for a better experience! I did not know what to expect going into the appointment but as a complete novice in dress buying, I’m so happy that I stumbled on this store! We had a great time and the dress selection was wonderful! I said “yes” to the perfect dress! Definitely recommend Molle Bridals!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Ashley!! We are so happy you found the perfect dress and loved your experience at Molle Bridals!!! Thank you again!

Christina · Getting married on 02/08/2019

Had a great time finding the perfect dress at Molle Bridal! My sister and cousin both bought from here and I made it a family tradition. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Molle Bridals 5

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much Christine for your review!! We are so happy you are happy and we thank you and your family for your business!!

Jessica · Getting married on 01/12/2019

My experience was amazing! Jen made not only myself but my guests feel so welcomed and heard throughout the entire process! She was a pleasure to work with and really helped me find my dream dress! I couldn’t of dreamed of a better bridal moment! Thank you for helping myself and my guests see me as a beautiful bride!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Molle Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! It was a great pleasure to be with you and your guests for your bridal dress experience!! Xoxox