356 Miracle Mile, Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Merlili Bridal Boutique

Located in Sanford, Florida, TM Beauty Studios is a makeover center that services wedding parties throughout the local area and offers the very best in personal care, beauty, and comfort. It’s the ideal choice for brides wanting to look as beautiful as they feel on their wedding day!

TM Beauty Studios is dedicated to making brides and their wedding parties look great with a variety of services for hair and skin. They specialize in semi-permanent eyelash extensions, eyebrow microblading, body waxing, microdermabrasion, facials, and hair extensions, along with the hairstyling and makeup. The licensed professionals also offer consultations, group services, men’s grooming, and other skincare solutions. For hair services, TM Beauty Studio provides hair trails, blowouts, the keratin treatment, perms, updos and styling, and hair coloring. Clients can also arrange for hair relaxers, haircuts, textured styling, and on-site services. For makeup, brides and bridal parties can receive it all, including trials, airbrush and contour makeup, natural looks, tattoo coverage, brow and lash tinting, and eye makeup, and all on-site if desired. TM Beauty Studio’s full-service treatments refresh all styles and will have brides looking and feeling their best for their special day. The salon is the one-stop shop for full-body beauty!

Follow Merlili Bridal Boutique on

21b
28bfb06d19b373cd 1530230123 839b00d6b282b11d 1530230116559 2 Plus size Stella Y
Welcome! Our doors have been wide open to all brides since 2003
Welcome! Our doors have been wide open to all brides since 2003
Our coral-faced boutique is located in the heart of Coral Gables, right on Miracle Mile
b3acd01ebaeb981a 1530229657 651079fc95a9bcf8 1530229629038 9 Olimpia Martinotti

Merlili Bridal Boutique 1
Merlili Bridal Boutique 2
  • Yanet

Yanet Merida · Married on 11/16/2018

Great experience, staff was very friendly and genuine

I found my dress here after looking at a lot of different places in Miracle Mile (Coral Gables). They had the most affordable pricing based on what I wanted. Also, the staff is very friendly and genuine, I did not feel like they were pushing me to get a dress right away.

Merlili Bridal Boutique 3
    Merlili Bridal Boutique 4
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 04/06/2018

Seriously the BEST service! Merlili was my last bridal shop of my experience. I had had a tough and long day and was beginning to feel discouraged, until I walked in here. Their prices were amazing, their bridal consultants were amazing, and my seamstress was amazing. I cannot say enough good things about them.

I was on a budget for my wedding, and the Miracle Mile bridal shops were all so pricey and I was shocked when I saw how affordable they were for couture gowns.

I was also on a tight time constraint (my engagement was only a few months) and they made sure it got here in plenty of time, even following up with the company that made the dress multiple times with all my requests and inquiries.

I was so nervous about seeing my dress that the second it came in they let me come look at it to calm my nerves. It really felt like a big family in there and it was so amazing. Even the seamstress who spoke mostly Spanish (which I do not), never ONCE got frustrated with me and worked her absolute hardest on my dress and it came out better than I could have ever dreamed.

I HIGHLY recommend Merlili for all of your Bridal needs! They hear your vision, and know exactly what you are looking for and are so so sweet and helpful!

• Gail-Marie

Gail-Marie · Married on 11/06/2016

Marta Marta Marta!!! This lady right here!!! Ok let me gather my thoughts...lol...My mother and I decided to go to Miracle Mile to shop for my wedding gown. From the moment I walked through the door Marta greeted me with a smile and the warmest heart a bride could ask for. I pulled about 7 or 8 dresses and Marta helped me get into all of them, I felt like I was being dressed by my Latin Godmother. Then when I tried on THE ONE her and I looked at each other in the dressing room and said "This is It". I showed my mom the dress and she agreed but I thought it was too soon to decide (Merlili was only the 2nd dress shop I'd been to). So I walked out the store and went next door with Marta's voice in my head saying "you're going to come right back," and boy was she right. I walked into my 3rd dress shop and nothing compared to the service and dress selection like the one I encountered at Merlili. I went back the same day with a smile on my face tried on the same dress for the 3rd time and said YES! this is it!.

To future brides don't get lost in going into every store on Miracle Mile. Just walk into Merlili and you're bound to find the designer and style you're looking for. And trust me if it doesn't fit you well, Marta will tell you :-)

I can't wait to go back for my fitting!

Merlili Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Katherine Quiel Makeup Artist
    Katherine Quiel Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Best place on The Mile to get a wedding dress, Mother of The Bride, and bridesmaid dresses. The staff and merchandise are top notch! The selection you'll find here will fit all budgets and body shapes.

• 356 Miracle Mile Miami, Florida, 33134 See on map
    Monday & Wednesday 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Sunday Closed