356 Miracle Mile, Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Merlili Bridal Boutique

A t . t h e . H e a r t . o f . W h o . W e . A r e

We wanted to be a part moments made of smiles that hurt your face, eyes that get misty with joy, and celebrations you wish could go on forever. Fifteen years later, we’re still doing just that from our little shop in a coral-facade building of Miracle Mile, providing brides with a carefully curated collection of designer gowns, a warm and welcoming staff, and an attentive experience from beginning to end.

From Lilly the owner to Marta, Olimpia, Tiffany, and Jackie, our ladies strive to make each woman feel comfortable, listened-to, and most importantly, feel like the most beautiful version of herself for her Big Day. From the moment you say “yes!” to the perfect gown with hugs and tears, to when you finally walk down the aisle with your heart swelling in your chest, we want to be there with you. We at Merlili look forward to being part of your moments.

We are a full-service bridal boutique offering a fresh collection of wedding dresses, bridal accessories, bridesmaid dresses, and couture alterations. We believe all brides deserve to experience the incredible journey of discovering your dream dress, so we stock our collection gowns in inclusive sizes from 4-26. Our gowns range in price from $1,000-5,000 but most of our brides find their dream gown for about $1,500-2,200, and we always have gowns on sale from our collection.

Book an appointment now and have your Yes!-moment here at Merlili Bridal!

Follow Merlili Bridal Boutique on

92b2b9923f177697 1530230339 c0d4422e73538b81 1530230320907 3 Liberty 7 1024x683
Merlili Bridal Boutique
Our coral-faced boutique is located in the heart of Coral Gables, right on Miracle Mile
5c5e5bd3859661a9 1530229655 8d1cf9e16ea5cf77 1530229628937 2 Olimpia Martinotti

Merlili Bridal Boutique 2
  • Natalie

Natalie Cristobal · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Marta is a sweetheart!

I purchased my dress today from Merlili. Marta helped me and she was the sweetest. She was adaptable, patient, and honest. I am very grateful for her helping me find a dress after trying on hundreds at other stores. My dress was well-priced as I got an overskirt and dress for half the cost of what I would have had to pay elsewhere.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Kimberly · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Experience

I enjoy going to this boutique. They had my dress! I could not find it anywhere else. Martha is amazing!!!! Please check them out!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Katie · Married on 04/26/2019

Most amazing bridal salon ever!

Had the best experience here ever- Marta was so sweet. She let me pick dresses I thought I liked as well as choosing ones that she should would fit my vision and my body. Luckily, I found my dress on my first visit. I did not have to look at any other bridal boutiques for my dress. Merlili answered all of my questions, had my alterations done in 1 week (so fast!!!!) and I loved every inch of my dress. Other than our wedding food and vows, my dress was the number 1 thing our guests raved about. One of my husband's friends even told us that he wanted to RE-marry his wife and make her wear my dress because it was so amazing! Couldn't have felt any better than I did in my dress from Merlili

Sent on 05/10/2019

Merlili Bridal Boutique's reply:

Katie, we cannot express how much we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We wish you and your new hubby a lifetime of happiness!

Merlili Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Katherine Quiel Makeup Artist
    Katherine Quiel Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Best place on The Mile to get a wedding dress, Mother of The Bride, and bridesmaid dresses. The staff and merchandise are top notch! The selection you'll find here will fit all budgets and body shapes.

• 356 Miracle Mile Miami, FL, 33134 See on map
    Monday & Wednesday 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Sunday Closed