Brides of America Miami

Miami, FL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

David Abadi, owner of Brides of America Miami and Brides of America Online Store has been helping brides nationwide from Miami since 1984, but his family has been in this business since 1970, His mother started out making dresses as a hobby, but her skill and passion turned that hobby into a successful business. David remembers falling in love with the business as early as the age of 5 when he would help his mother around the shop.

Brides of America's goal is to offer the best wedding dresses in Miami as well as online, along with the other fashions and accessories to go along with every bride's special day. Along with those high-quality items, the other important thing to us is customer service. We want each and every person that shops with us to enjoy the entire experience and feel like they are our most important customer.

ATTENTION TO DETAILS
The reason that those goals are achieved is due to our owner, David Abadi. His attention to every single detail about the store and the products in it sets Brides of America apart from all of the others. He makes sure that the store is always immaculate and every dress and accessory has a special spot where it belongs. In David's own words, "I can say that I am very picky, sometimes too picky. I am a perfectionist." You want nothing less than perfection when searching for the gown you will be married in.

BRIDES GET SPOILED (AS THEY SHOULD!)
The dress should not be the only focus. The entire gown search should be a special experience. At Brides of America, customers are totally spoiled by David and the entire staff. This is by no means just to make a sale. "I have a blast helping them and I totally love making brides happy," says David. "I think the reason we have an amazing store and that brides love my service is because I LOVE what I do. This is my passion."

SHOPPING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This is an appointment-only store, allowing us to truly give one bride at a time our complete and full attention. Many years ago Brides of America was open to the public without an appointment, but David felt that something was missing. The experience just didn't seem special enough for his brides. A good friend of his, own a bridal shop and she taught David how to turn his store into the appointment-only one that it is to this day. It was a scary transition, David knew it was a safe bet. He said, "I can say that making an appointment-only store was the best decision I ever made in this business. My customers love it and I can dedicate 100% of the appointment to them."

ONE BRAND STORE
All of the divisions of the Mori Lee Bridal brand are carried here. They have been in this business for over 60 years. The dresses are expertly made, and the prices range from moderate to couture. Brides adore both the quality and design of these unique dresses.

REVIEWS TELL THE STORY
Your wedding day should be one of the most special of your entire life. It is important to find things for it that fit perfectly into telling the story of you and your fiance's love. Reading reviews for all services, not just the bridal gown, is a wonderful way to know what to expect. The wonderful quality and service provided by Brides of America has graced us with many amazing reviews from happy customers. Our reviews can be seen at Google, Wedding Wire, Facebook and The Knot, and also on Brides of America's website.

When you are ready to start shopping for your own wedding, start with us. You can schedule an appointment in Miami through our web page.

With his exceptional eye for fashion, David chooses extensive selections of gowns from moderate to upscale to suit the entire wedding party. Brides are accepted at the Miami location by appointment only, NO walk-ins. David takes the time to meet with each bride without the distraction of other shoppers. He dedicates your appointment time solely to you and uses it to totally spoil all of his brides.

COVID-19 UPDATE:

We are limiting our brides to bringing up to 3 guests maximum.

Please note: Bridesmaid's dresses, Brides' 2nd Look Reception Dresses, Mother's dresses & Quinceanera's appointments are available weekdays only.

Wedding Gown Appointments are available Sunday thru Friday.

Sundays are reserved for Wedding Gown appointments only.

All Store Hours Are By Appointment Only Available Sunday thru Friday.

Brides of America is Closed on Saturdays.

Appointment Times:

• Monday thru Thursday: from 12:15 pm, last appointment at 4:15 pm
  • Friday: from 12:15 pm, last appointment at: 2:15 pm
  • Sunday: from 10:15 am, last appointment at 5:45 pm

After hours appointments are available Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays by special request.

We are closed for the following holidays: Saturday's, New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Passover-Jewish holiday (first day and second day), Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Rosh Hashana-Jewish holiday (first day and second day), Yom Kippur-Jewish holiday, Sukkot-Jewish holiday (first day), Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day

Our store gowns and accessories collection prices are:

Wedding Gowns $1,699.00 - $5,999.00

Bride's 2nd Look Reception Dresses $599.00 - $999.00

Bridesmaid's and Maid of Honor Dresses $144.00 - $339.00

Mother's Dresses $599.00 - $1199.00

Quinceanera's $999.00 - $1,999.00

Bridal Headpieces $299.00 - $599.00

Bridal Veils $369.00 - $1,299.00

Award Winner Store of The Knot and Wedding Wire

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Hayley B. Getting married on 10/14/2023

Amazing experience!

First of all the wedding dresses are absolutely stunning. They have a huge collection of so many different styles its hard not to find what you are looking for. More importantly however is how AMAZING David is!!! The moment we walked in he truly made us feel like family. He made me feel so comfortable and he asks lots of questions to really understand what you like and what you envision your wedding to be. He was patient with me and let me try on so many dresses. I feel like he knew all along what I wanted but let me try many styles to feel confident before he picked "the one" for me to try on finally. He asked my feedback on all the dresses I tried on until he got me closer and closer to my perfect dress. This man know what he is doing that is 10000% for sure!!! He is a wedding dress expert and has an amazing ability to learn your style and make you feel so comfortable. I could go on and on about how great he is but I recommend you go see for yourself!
  • Rachael
    Rachael C. Getting married on 06/24/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolute best dress shopping experience with David

I've been shopping for wedding dresses multiple stores in 3 states and by far I had the BEST experience at this store. David is absolutely amazing. He really got to know my preferences and style from the start, so much so that when I showed him pictures of dresses I've tried on at other stores, he could already tell which ones I liked and didn't like after just a few minutes of conversation. I had his undivided attention at my appointment and LOVED that he gave his honest opinions on everything (which I wanted). He says he would not sell a dress to a bride if she didn't love it and he'd need to see it in her reaction. I didn't end up buying a dress here, but David was happy and excited to recommended other stores to me that he knew would have options in the style I was going for. Loved it here and would highly recommend!! David is the best!
    Krissy Getting married on 06/10/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Most amazing experience! Highly recommend!

Brides of America Miami and David absolutely made my wedding dress dreams come true! The whole experience was amazing from start to finish. I felt like a true bride and David knew exactly how to make me feel beautiful, as well as knowing how to style me perfectly. I highly recommend Brides of America Miami to anyone looking for a beautiful dress AND that fairytale dress moment. I wish I could relive my wedding dress shopping experience with David all over again!
  • illustration stars

36 photos 路 06/30/2021
Rika & Edert
39 photos 路 01/10/2019

Rodri Studio Rodri Studio Wedding Florists

David is fantastic, his charisma and passion for what he does at Brides of America is seen from the moment you step in to the moment you leave with your dream dress. I personally used him for my best friends wedding and we were very happy with his service and professionalism.

Rodri Studio
4.8 out of 5 rating , 93 Reviews
路 Wedding Florists

785 NW 167 street Miami, 33169
3056206606

Brides of America Miami BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Open Sunday thru Friday. We are closed on Saturdays
Location of (Brides of America Miami)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding