Brides of America Miami Reviews

297 Reviews for Brides of America Miami

• Jennie

Jennie · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Amazing and Breathtaking

David was amazing and had an eye for style!!! He definitely is an overachiever and wants to make you fall in love with your dream dress. I had no intentions on purchasing a dress since I already had a dress, but my experience was like no other. He made sure I love my new dress and felt like I was the most beautiful bride. I would highly recommend this store for a wedding dress. And I got my dress, added on draping straps and detailed cathedral Vail (which was on sale) for under $1900.

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Paula

Paula · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Perfection !

Nothing but good things to say ! David was attentive and professional. He gave me updates on the status of my dress without having to call him. He gave me honest advice and recommendations and didn’t just say that everything looked “beautiful” on me. The quality of all his gowns were incredible. I’ll be recommending him to all my friends when their time comes!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Ivis

Ivis · Getting married on 09/26/2020

My experience was amazing and I recommend brides of America to all the brides. I enjoyed my experience their and I’m so happy I found my dress

David, the owner of brides of America was amazing and so nice. He knew exactly the type of dress that would look perfect on me. He knew the minute I walked in his store which dress would be my dream wedding dress. He was so profesional and he had such an amazing personality. My bridesmaid and I enjoyed our experience while we were there. I definitely recommend brides of America to all the brides looking for a wedding dress.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Teresa · Getting married on 09/12/2020

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Brides of American, and Jackie in particular! My daughter and I had already visited another salon and tried on about 10 gowns, and found one she liked a lot. But we had heard great things about this store, and wanted to shop here, too. We were so glad we did, because the gowns in this store are amazing! The quality of the gowns, even at the lower end of the price range, greatly exceeded gowns we had tried in other stores in the same price range! And Jackie was so wonderful! She asks you a few questions and uses her magic to pull the perfect gowns. The second dress she tried on was the one! Will definitely recommend to all my friends who have daughters.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Vanessa · Getting married on 08/14/2020

David of Brides of America is the most amazing person!! I looked for dresses for almost 2 years and was getting depressed about not finding the perfect look. I went to many of the top South Florida wedding boutiques. When I came to David's it was a totally different experience. He only takes in 1 appointment at a time and he personally devotes that time to you. You are not waiting for a sales person or have to be in a busy store full of distractions. His selection and pricing is BY FAR the BEST in town. His gowns look like they are a $1million!! I found the perfect gown there and the customer service I received was uncomparable!

Sent on 11/04/2011
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 12/29/2019

More than I imagined!

David really knew what he was doing and I love how honest he was with everything from beginning to end. I loved that he made my family and I feel very welcome as well. His daughter Judy, a sweetheart may I say, was also a big help with helping me out on all the dresses I tried on. I would do the experience of choosing my dress over and over again with his business!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Garcia · Married on 10/05/2019

Ashley Garcia

A couple of weeks ago my sister encouraged me to make a dress appointment “just to look”. My full intentions were to look around trying on different dresses, styles, and come in with an open mind. From the moment I walked into Brides of America, I knew I was not going home empty-handed. David was so personable from the very beginning. He asked many questions to get to know me and my style. He made my sister and mom so comfortable and the overall experience was amazing. Thank you, David, for picking the perfect dress for my wedding day.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Johanna

Johanna Gonzalez · Married on 09/29/2019

A Bride’s dream stop

David is amazing!!!! He doesn’t push to sell, he helps you find the dress of your dreams. He talks to you and gets to know you and then he take out the dress that fits you magically. The seamstress that work with David is super sweet and know what she is doing!! The best experience!!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Deonarine · Married on 06/15/2019

The best experience ever!

6. David and Ms. Aurora are so wonderful! When I bought my dress, I showed David about 100 photos because I liked different details of each dress. David took the time to look at all of the photos and pulled dresses he felt fit my taste. The dress we chose was absolutely beautiful; he helps you look and feel like a bride and Ms. Aurora who does alterations is the cherry on top. They also helped me pick a fabulous mother of the bride dress for my mom. It was elegant and gorgeous! She received so many compliments and I was so happy that she felt beautiful and comfortable in her dress. I recommended this bridal salon to all of my engaged friends and they all got their dresses from here too. Brides of America Miami is the best!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Lori · Married on 03/03/2019

The professionalism and courtesy extended to us was just amazing. As the mother of the bride I was so thrilled with this store. They were amazing with my daughter and so patient! It was a wonderful experience for her and me.

Sent on 01/31/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/04/2019

5 start are not nearly enough to show how happy I'm with Brides of America. David is by far one of the best in the business. Not only does he makes you fell like the most important client he's had, but he is also extremely knowledgeable in area. I felt in love with my dress back in February of this year and I'm still in love with my dress. I am now counting the day to be able to wear it for our big day!

I also want to add than when looking for my two maids of honor's dresses, I originally was going to get them at a generic bridal store, but nothing compares with the service I received at Brides of America. I contacted David and told him the idea I had, and he did not only allowed me to go in after the store had closed, but also had the dresses we had talked about lined up and ready to try them on. I was able to make a decision in less than 15 minutes. David's commitment to his clients and excellent customer service is what separates him and his store from the rest.

I'm one that loves to read reviews before buying anything let alone my wedding dress. This being said, I must admit I was a little skeptical when I saw the amount of great reviews this store had. In my eyes, it was to good to be true. But believe me, once you step into Brides of america you will never look back.

I recommend this store 199%

Sent on 08/13/2018
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 12/27/2018

Amazing Experience!! It was my first time trying on wedding dresses, and David made it relaxing and easy. He definitely knows and love his job, and mekes you feel special. I fell in love with the first dress I tried on, but he made me tried a few more so that I could make the right decision which I did. I'm so happy with my Mori Less gown, and how David gave me the right ideas to make it unique.
    Thank you David!!

Sent on 04/08/2013

Hildegard · Married on 12/22/2018

My youngest daughter is getting married in December and this was the first place we had scheduled to visit, after meeting David for less than one hour I already knew we had come to the right place !!!! He was honest, very pleasant and funny enough to make this experience the best ever. My daugther found the perfect dress for her special day and we couldn’t be more happy. We left the place wanted to come back for the brides maid , maid of honors and even myself begin the mother of the bride I totally recommend Brudes of America . Thank you David for fullfiling one of my lil girl’s dream come true

Sent on 04/29/2018
  • Glory

Glory · Married on 12/22/2018

I went to several places trying to find my wedding dress and all the accessories for my dress, I can say that I'm lucky and super glad I came to this store by a recommendation. I can't thank David enough for all the attention and help finding my dream wedding dress and accessories. Between the moment I arrived to the store, the things he said, and the key advices he gave me, I knew he knew what he was doing and that he could sincerely help me find what I wanted and needed. David was very attentive, friendly, and professional. He doesn't only treat you like a customer, but like family where he doesn't try just to sell you something, but he makes sure you are truly happy and satisfied with what you are getting. Finding a wedding dress and accessories is more than buying an outfit, it's an experience that you will remember and cherish forever, and David truly did that for me plus he exceeded my expectations. Thank you sooo much for everything, for the lovely experience, and for making things easier and smoother. You were born for this! :) You are the best! ♥

Sent on 08/19/2018
  • O

Orinny · Married on 11/24/2018

Gracias David por escuchar cada detalle, y llevarme al vestido que tanto soñé. Estoy enamora de mi vestido, gracias por ser parte de este sueño. I said yes to the dress.

Laura · Married on 10/07/2018

I said YES to the dress today January 7th, 2018! David is an absolute pleasure to deal with. He goes out of his way to make sure you have an amazing experience. He listens to you and brings out dresses you are guaranteed to love. I highly recommend this hidden gem!
    Laura

Laura · Married on 10/01/2018

Atención perfecta, magnífico trato, ambiente exquisito y muy profesional. Se recomiendo a todas las novias que esten en busca de su vestido.

Lixanette · Married on 08/18/2018

I honestly could not have been HAPPIER! I called Jackie the day before to make an appointment and to get advice on what kind of dress I should wear based on my body type. JACKIE WAS A DOLL FROM THE BEGINNING! She was able to make an appointment for me the next day and I was able to choose the dress of my dreams!! I first came in with pictures of what I wanted, but once I put it on I didn't like how they looked on me. I then tried on the dress that Jackie picked out and I knew that THAT DRESS......WAS THE DRESS! Not only are the dresses amazing....the costumer service was out of this world! I recommend this place 100%! Jackie is very honest and you will feel as if you are amongst family! Not only did I get my dress I also go my veil! SIDE NOTE........IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING AFFORDABLE, DONT LOOK ANY FURTHER....THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! Affordable, Beautiful, Elegant, and everything else you would want to have in selection for Wedding dresses! I SAID YES TO THE DRESS AT BRIDES OF AMERICA! :) <3

Sent on 06/07/2017

Sinchia · Married on 08/17/2018

I recently visited brides of America in the pursuit of my dream dress. It was an amazing experience. Jacky was so helpful and made me feel comfortable. It was the first store that I have been to where my budget wasn't the topic. She focused on what my vision and guide me to my perfect dress.

Sent on 04/07/2016

lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

Wow, I really can't say how happy I was. I'm so happy that my cousin highly recommended me brides of America. The service was amazing. This was my first time looking at dresses, and Jackie did an amazing job helping me find the perfect dress. She really knows what works and what doesn't and is truly honest. I highly, HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Tricia · Married on 04/14/2018

Brides of America was my first bridal shop and I didn't need to look any further. David was amazing, very helpful, patient, and passionate about what he does. He genuinely cared that I find the right dress for me and not that he made the biggest sale. He is meticulous, gives honest, detailed, and pertinent opinions on each dress, and at no point did I feel rushed or pressured in any way! I loved my experience so much that I brought my bridesmaids the same week to get their gowns there as well, and every single one agreed that the prices, selection, and experience were awesome. HIGHLY recommended.

Sent on 01/14/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/24/2018

Wedding dress

The Brides of America made me feel so special when I was picking my wedding dress. It is by appointment only so they can really give you their full attention during your time. The lady that helped me pick my dress made sure she knew what I was looking for and did a great job picking out dresses for me to try... she gave an honest opinion of what looked good or not, which i truly appreciated! I found my dream dress after only trying 2 on. It is a family run company and you feel like you're apart of it. I highly recommend this bridal shop!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Nicole · Married on 12/23/2017

Wow, I don’t know where to start. 3+ years I walked into David’s shop at a different location. He helped my mother & I design the gown of my dreams. Other stores told us I couldn’t have what I was looking for, like an extra-long cathedral train, veil long than the train, etc., but all David kept saying was “Not a problem”. Unfortunately, I called the wedding off. Yet, David held onto my dress. He even tried staying in contact with me, but because I’m in the military keeping up with me is next to impossible. My sister is now getting married & I wanted her to find the wedding dress of her dreams. An appointment with David is not just about finding a perfect dress. The moment you walk into his doors you receive warmth, love, family, & laughter; combinations that put the icing on a memorable journey into a new life. Of course, when I walked in he didn’t know who I was, but as soon as he heard my name, he remembered everything about each appointment I ever had in the past, down to every detail of my dress. Normal shops would have tried reselling the same dress, but he instead donated the dress to someone that dreamed of a Cinderella dress like mine (Make a Wish Foundation or someone similar). Words could never explain my feeling, my eyes instantly filled with tears; he made me apart of something wonderful just by being the ANGEL that he is. My sister found a wonderful dress. He pulled out 5 dresses. He then pulled out another dress & said, “I want you to try this one on for me. Please try it on first” & that’s where the shopping stopped. The dress was GORGEOUS on her. She is going to be to most beautiful bride ever in Jamaica & it is all because of David. I LOVE YOU DAVID!!!

Sent on 11/16/2012

Annette · Married on 11/12/2017

Thank you for helping me pic the perfect dress for my wedding. It was so flattering and made me feel like a princess. I appreciate your patience with my entourage! Amazing customer service!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Natalie · Married on 11/11/2017

A few weeks ago, I was recommended to Brides of America by my sister-in-law and I must say I am forever thankful that she did. This was the first store I visited and my last.

David (the store owner) is so sweet and BRILLIANT at what he does. Going into the shop I wasn't sure of the style I wanted, but David was quick to fix that.

He takes the time to sit and get to know you before pulling dresses. The experience was blissful and at no point did I feel any pressure to make a decision.

I highly recommend Brides of America; I honestly feel that the service/advice provided by David far exceeded the price of the dress. I'm so happy and cannot wait to wear my dress.

Thank you, David!