Brides of America Miami Reviews

Brides of America Miami 1
Brides of America Miami 2
Brides of America Miami 3

Ashley · Getting married on 01/04/2019

5 start are not nearly enough to show how happy I'm with Brides of America. David is by far one of the best in the business. Not only does he makes you fell like the most important client he's had, but he is also extremely knowledgeable in area. I felt in love with my dress back in February of this year and I'm still in love with my dress. I am now counting the day to be able to wear it for our big day!

I also want to add than when looking for my two maids of honor's dresses, I originally was going to get them at a generic bridal store, but nothing compares with the service I received at Brides of America. I contacted David and told him the idea I had, and he did not only allowed me to go in after the store had closed, but also had the dresses we had talked about lined up and ready to try them on. I was able to make a decision in less than 15 minutes. David's commitment to his clients and excellent customer service is what separates him and his store from the rest.

I'm one that loves to read reviews before buying anything let alone my wedding dress. This being said, I must admit I was a little skeptical when I saw the amount of great reviews this store had. In my eyes, it was to good to be true. But believe me, once you step into Brides of america you will never look back.

I recommend this store 199%

Hildegard · Getting married on 12/22/2018

My youngest daughter is getting married in December and this was the first place we had scheduled to visit, after meeting David for less than one hour I already knew we had come to the right place !!!! He was honest, very pleasant and funny enough to make this experience the best ever. My daugther found the perfect dress for her special day and we couldn’t be more happy. We left the place wanted to come back for the brides maid , maid of honors and even myself begin the mother of the bride I totally recommend Brudes of America . Thank you David for fullfiling one of my lil girl’s dream come true

• Glory

Glory · Getting married on 12/22/2018

I went to several places trying to find my wedding dress and all the accessories for my dress, I can say that I'm lucky and super glad I came to this store by a recommendation. I can't thank David enough for all the attention and help finding my dream wedding dress and accessories. Between the moment I arrived to the store, the things he said, and the key advices he gave me, I knew he knew what he was doing and that he could sincerely help me find what I wanted and needed. David was very attentive, friendly, and professional. He doesn't only treat you like a customer, but like family where he doesn't try just to sell you something, but he makes sure you are truly happy and satisfied with what you are getting. Finding a wedding dress and accessories is more than buying an outfit, it's an experience that you will remember and cherish forever, and David truly did that for me plus he exceeded my expectations. Thank you sooo much for everything, for the lovely experience, and for making things easier and smoother. You were born for this! :) You are the best! ♥

• O

Orinny · Getting married on 11/24/2018

Gracias David por escuchar cada detalle, y llevarme al vestido que tanto soñé. Estoy enamora de mi vestido, gracias por ser parte de este sueño. I said yes to the dress.

Laura · Married on 10/07/2018

I said YES to the dress today January 7th, 2018! David is an absolute pleasure to deal with. He goes out of his way to make sure you have an amazing experience. He listens to you and brings out dresses you are guaranteed to love. I highly recommend this hidden gem!
    Laura

Laura · Married on 10/01/2018

Atención perfecta, magnífico trato, ambiente exquisito y muy profesional. Se recomiendo a todas las novias que esten en busca de su vestido.

Lixanette · Married on 08/18/2018

I honestly could not have been HAPPIER! I called Jackie the day before to make an appointment and to get advice on what kind of dress I should wear based on my body type. JACKIE WAS A DOLL FROM THE BEGINNING! She was able to make an appointment for me the next day and I was able to choose the dress of my dreams!! I first came in with pictures of what I wanted, but once I put it on I didn't like how they looked on me. I then tried on the dress that Jackie picked out and I knew that THAT DRESS......WAS THE DRESS! Not only are the dresses amazing....the costumer service was out of this world! I recommend this place 100%! Jackie is very honest and you will feel as if you are amongst family! Not only did I get my dress I also go my veil! SIDE NOTE........IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING AFFORDABLE, DONT LOOK ANY FURTHER....THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! Affordable, Beautiful, Elegant, and everything else you would want to have in selection for Wedding dresses! I SAID YES TO THE DRESS AT BRIDES OF AMERICA! :) <3

Sinchia · Married on 08/17/2018

I recently visited brides of America in the pursuit of my dream dress. It was an amazing experience. Jacky was so helpful and made me feel comfortable. It was the first store that I have been to where my budget wasn't the topic. She focused on what my vision and guide me to my perfect dress.

lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

Wow, I really can't say how happy I was. I'm so happy that my cousin highly recommended me brides of America. The service was amazing. This was my first time looking at dresses, and Jackie did an amazing job helping me find the perfect dress. She really knows what works and what doesn't and is truly honest. I highly, HIGHLY recommend them.

Tricia · Married on 04/14/2018

Brides of America was my first bridal shop and I didn't need to look any further. David was amazing, very helpful, patient, and passionate about what he does. He genuinely cared that I find the right dress for me and not that he made the biggest sale. He is meticulous, gives honest, detailed, and pertinent opinions on each dress, and at no point did I feel rushed or pressured in any way! I loved my experience so much that I brought my bridesmaids the same week to get their gowns there as well, and every single one agreed that the prices, selection, and experience were awesome. HIGHLY recommended.

Nicole · Married on 12/23/2017

Wow, I don’t know where to start. 3+ years I walked into David’s shop at a different location. He helped my mother & I design the gown of my dreams. Other stores told us I couldn’t have what I was looking for, like an extra-long cathedral train, veil long than the train, etc., but all David kept saying was “Not a problem”. Unfortunately, I called the wedding off. Yet, David held onto my dress. He even tried staying in contact with me, but because I’m in the military keeping up with me is next to impossible. My sister is now getting married & I wanted her to find the wedding dress of her dreams. An appointment with David is not just about finding a perfect dress. The moment you walk into his doors you receive warmth, love, family, & laughter; combinations that put the icing on a memorable journey into a new life. Of course, when I walked in he didn’t know who I was, but as soon as he heard my name, he remembered everything about each appointment I ever had in the past, down to every detail of my dress. Normal shops would have tried reselling the same dress, but he instead donated the dress to someone that dreamed of a Cinderella dress like mine (Make a Wish Foundation or someone similar). Words could never explain my feeling, my eyes instantly filled with tears; he made me apart of something wonderful just by being the ANGEL that he is. My sister found a wonderful dress. He pulled out 5 dresses. He then pulled out another dress & said, “I want you to try this one on for me. Please try it on first” & that’s where the shopping stopped. The dress was GORGEOUS on her. She is going to be to most beautiful bride ever in Jamaica & it is all because of David. I LOVE YOU DAVID!!!

Annette · Married on 11/12/2017

Thank you for helping me pic the perfect dress for my wedding. It was so flattering and made me feel like a princess. I appreciate your patience with my entourage! Amazing customer service!

Natalie · Married on 11/11/2017

A few weeks ago, I was recommended to Brides of America by my sister-in-law and I must say I am forever thankful that she did. This was the first store I visited and my last.

David (the store owner) is so sweet and BRILLIANT at what he does. Going into the shop I wasn't sure of the style I wanted, but David was quick to fix that.

He takes the time to sit and get to know you before pulling dresses. The experience was blissful and at no point did I feel any pressure to make a decision.

I highly recommend Brides of America; I honestly feel that the service/advice provided by David far exceeded the price of the dress. I'm so happy and cannot wait to wear my dress.

Thank you, David!

-Natalie

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2017

Jackie helped picked my wedding dress and I could not have been more pleased. She was very personable and incredibly helpful. She immediately pulled dresses that were what I had envisioned, and I ended up finding the perfect dress at the perfect price. This was actually the first time I'd tried on dresses, and generally I hate shopping for clothes so I wasn't looking forward to it as much as one would think. However, I didn't feel pressured or anything by Jackie. My mom and sister were also both very happy with the selection of dresses at the store and love the dress I picked out (especially because of the price I think). The manager is also incredibly helpful and even though I was only home for three days over Christmas he was able to accommodate our busy schedule. In general, the customer service was everything you could ever dream of from a store. Thank you for a great experience!

• Y

Yordana · Married on 11/05/2017

The service was amazing, I've gone to over 20 shops and this one is the abosolute best. Shout out to Jackie and Sylvana for making my purchase as pleasurable as possible ????

Bethania · Married on 11/05/2017

I am in love with this place. David is amazing , his mom , and Dad are great people. Jackie is amazing she helped me so much and did such a great job . She treated me well and my family. I am more then satisfied with how they treated me !!! Jackie knows what she is doing , come with an open mind. I got the dress of my Dreams and the prices are great. I would say God sent me there and i felt blessed. Love you guys !!!
    Sincerely ,

Bethania Peralta

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/04/2017

I was recommended to go to this wonderful place through a dear friend of mine. This was the 3rd place I went too. I don't know why I didn't ask her before where she went but, from the moment I walked in I was comfortable. I went in thinking I knew exactly what I wanted to try on. It is obvious that he loves what he does. I thought I was just going to see something and honestly had no intentions on buying a dress today. I was just looking. David was sooooo helpful and kind. He sat down and talked to me to try to get a feel for what kind of person I was. He brought me exactly what I was looking for and threw in a dress that I wasn't looking for too... I trusted his experience and expertise so I tried it on. Needless to say I fell in LOVE with my dress. I would recommend him to any bride looking for an awesome experience and beautiful dress.

Renee · Married on 10/07/2017

I found the dress of my dreams here. My appointment exceeded my expectations! Jackie was wonderful and intuitive, and David was a darling. Highly recommend this boutique.

Ruchama · Married on 09/10/2017

I don't know where to start. This was the first dress shop I visited in the search for my perfect wedding dress. Everyone was welcoming, it was as if I stepped into a family member's home. David took the time to listen, get to know me, and he has a affinity for picking up on your likes/dislikes. I made appointments at other dress boutiques, they did not compare even the higher end dress boutiques that Miracle Mile in Coral Gables boast's about. Three months later I made an appointment at Brides of America again and everyone remembered me down to David's mother, she is beautiful by the way and radiates a motherly peace. Jackie and Sylvana are the absolute best it was as if I was dress shopping with my aunt and cousin. They made me feel beautiful and always gave me their honest opinions. No one forced me to purchase a dress that I didn't want or overextend my budget. At my second visit I found the one. It is a dress that I never thought of wearing but I was open to suggestions. Thank you everyone at Brides of America Miami. Ladies do not walk to this shop. run!

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2017

I am a bridesmaid in a wedding in which the bride lives in Florida, so we had our fittings at Brides of America. My dress came yesterday and unfortunately it was beautiful, but way too big. I emailed David to ask him if there was anything that could be done. It was Saturday after they had closed but David emailed me back within an hour telling me he would call me in the morning and not too worry about it. As promised, he did call and said that he would order me a new dress in a smaller size. He was pleasant and very professional! I would highly recommend Brides of America and David to any bride and bridal party...even if you're out of state!

Maridel · Married on 07/29/2017

The minute you walk in, you're immediately greeted by David and his staff with a great smile. You can really tell that they enjoy and love their job just be how attentive and caring they really are. What makes this place great is that they provide their Mori Lee collection online, which allows you to get an idea of what types of dresses they have in stock. I was overwhelmed in the beginning and feeling afraid that I was not going to find THAT dress. I knew it would just be a matter of time. I went home after my first visit at Brides of America, returned a week later, with styles that I had written down during the week. Second go around, I tried on 4 dresses. The first dress that I tried on was THE ONE! I just absolutely knew it without a doubt in my mind! Although I must admit, I continued to try on the other dresses just to see how they would look, however, I just couldn't stop thinking about the first dress I tried on. It was then, when I decided to say, "YES TO THE DRESS"!!! After collectively trying on 10 dresses, I was so done and agreed on the beautiful Mori Lee dress. Jackie and David are just the sweetest most caring people I know!!! They assured that I was going to find my dress but to have patience in the process. Thank you so much for all that you do to make many brides that have envisioned their wedding day wearing the beautiful dress of their choice--something we all have dreamt about since we were all little girls. I am truly happy with Brides of America and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for THAT dress!!!

• Lise

Lise · Married on 07/08/2017

I definitely recommend coming to Brides of America! You won't have a reason to look anywhere else! David is super nice and very accommodating. This was my very 1st store AND last. Both Jackie and Sylvana helped me choose the PERFECT dress, and it is amazing. Loved their honestly, and I felt right at home with these ladies! I also chose my bridesmaid's dresses here as well. Top quality Mori Lee dresses! Thank you guys! :)

Monica · Married on 07/07/2017

Be ready to find your dress your first visit. Jackie has a great eye! She picked out a dress for me to try on and I fell in love with the dress. They are so patient and really give you an intimate, attentive consultation. They have a beautiful collection of dresses and accessories that are worth it!

Natalie · Married on 07/07/2017

This was INCREDIBLE. My mother did not get off work until 6pm, and the place closed at 6. The owner, David, said he would stay late for us to be able to get there so she could see me in the dress! We got there and he had waited so patiently for us, and already had everything set up for us. I had been looking for a particular gown that he had, and he already had it out for me and was nothing but helpful. He even let me try on an expensive pair of earrings, and GAVE THEM TO ME AS AN EARLY WEDDING PRESENT!!! He was so kind and passionate, and it radiated through his amazing personality and patience. This was the best experience I could have ever asked for, thank you so much David for all your hard work and help! I said yes to my dress and veil, which he is working really hard to get in for me in an incredible amount of time, AND got my wedding earrings for FREE! Thank you so much! I recommend this place to absolutely everyone!!

Thais · Married on 06/24/2017

David and Jackie were the best ever. Brides of America was the first store I entered looking for my wedding dress. I was alone, and I'm not American, I'm Brazilian and I needed my dress traveling with me back to Brazil 3 days from my appointment. Jackie was amazing, even face-timed everything for my family. After my appointment, I looked for all over Miami but nothing was as beautiful as the one I tried on Brides of America. Tks David and Jackie were perfect because of you!

Brides of America Miami 4