Brides of America Miami Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Hayley B. Getting married on 10/14/2023

Amazing experience!

First of all the wedding dresses are absolutely stunning. They have a huge collection of so many different styles its hard not to find what you are looking for. More importantly however is how AMAZING David is!!! The moment we walked in he truly made us feel like family. He made me feel so comfortable and he asks lots of questions to really understand what you like and what you envision your wedding to be. He was patient with me and let me try on so many dresses. I feel like he knew all along what I wanted but let me try many styles to feel confident before he picked "the one" for me to try on finally. He asked my feedback on all the dresses I tried on until he got me closer and closer to my perfect dress. This man know what he is doing that is 10000% for sure!!! He is a wedding dress expert and has an amazing ability to learn your style and make you feel so comfortable. I could go on and on about how great he is but I recommend you go see for yourself!
  • Rachael
    Rachael C. Getting married on 06/24/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolute best dress shopping experience with David

I've been shopping for wedding dresses multiple stores in 3 states and by far I had the BEST experience at this store. David is absolutely amazing. He really got to know my preferences and style from the start, so much so that when I showed him pictures of dresses I've tried on at other stores, he could already tell which ones I liked and didn't like after just a few minutes of conversation. I had his undivided attention at my appointment and LOVED that he gave his honest opinions on everything (which I wanted). He says he would not sell a dress to a bride if she didn't love it and he'd need to see it in her reaction. I didn't end up buying a dress here, but David was happy and excited to recommended other stores to me that he knew would have options in the style I was going for. Loved it here and would highly recommend!! David is the best!
    Krissy Getting married on 06/10/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Most amazing experience! Highly recommend!

Brides of America Miami and David absolutely made my wedding dress dreams come true! The whole experience was amazing from start to finish. I felt like a true bride and David knew exactly how to make me feel beautiful, as well as knowing how to style me perfectly. I highly recommend Brides of America Miami to anyone looking for a beautiful dress AND that fairytale dress moment. I wish I could relive my wedding dress shopping experience with David all over again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Rachel H. Getting married on 05/28/2023

Great experience!

David was so kind and helpful! After asking me a couple of questions, he immediately seemed to understand the style I was looking for. He didn't try to pressure me at all and was very responsive to my cues throughout. Even though I didn't end up getting my dress there, he helped provide a wonderful first experience of dress shopping with my mother and grandmother. Highly recommend checking his place out! You can tell he really cares about his brides and what they are looking for.
  • Mr. & Mrs. Stavleu
    Natasha Getting married on 05/26/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

YES to the DRESS! Exceptional Experience, David's the BEST!

From the moment I connected with David at the Brides of America to confirm my bridal appointment, I had a great feeling. He was on time, really listened to my wedding dress vision, and surprised me with styles that took me to the next level in bridal fashion. To be honest, I felt some kind of way about my body and was worried I would be stuck with only certain styles of dresses because of my previous experience with other bridal boutiques. David proved me wrong, and I was working those dresses. I became "that girl"! Through each dress, I grew more excited. Then there was the one... I got emotional and so did my bridal crew. I fell in love with the dress and I said YES! David has an eye for detail, and bridal fashion! I am lucky to have found him! If you are looking for a bridal place you can trust, who will welcome you with open arms, give you the platform to shine and dare to be bold, and that one-on-one quality uninterrupted time with a stylist, you need to schedule with David at the Brides of America!

I thank David and his team for making this experience so beautiful and unforgettable. Can't wait to share my wedding photos in May 2023!
    Mercedes Getting married on 03/10/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best shopping experience and bridal store in South FL!

I HIGHLY recommend going to Brides of America for your wedding dress, bridesmaids and mother of the bride shopping. It’s a must-visit. Not only is the selection amazing - the dresses are gorgeous and the highest quality, and there’s a lot of variety of styles- but David, the owner, is PHENOMENAL. He is an expert in fashion and bridal design, and he takes the time to really listen to what you want and like. He has a complete understanding for your body and what looks great on you, which makes him the ultimate partner in what’s typically such a stressful/ambiguous experience. I honestly had the best experience here and 10/10 recommend.
  • Robertha
    Robertha J. Married on 12/10/2022

Amazing Experience

David was very helpful and I'm glad I chose to visit. My dress was amazing.
    Mariaelena M. Married on 12/03/2022

Great experience

After visiting different brides places, I went to Bride of America with David. I told David the kind of dress I was looking for and my budget and he told me “I have the dress for you”. When I saw the dress, I was like this is dress I am looking for, and when he told me price and I try it on; I knew that was my weeding dress. David was very helpful, sincere, passionate, kind, fun and professional. I really had an amazing time.
    Lisa K. Married on 11/11/2022

Needs more then 5 stars!

First of all David is the most amazing person you will ever meet! I literally had the BEST experience you could possibly have! David knows exactly what you want and need in a dress! We picked a few dresses and he picked one for me the one he picked was absolutely gorgeous and was the ONE! I highly recommend any bride looking for a gown to go see David! I wish I could leave more then 5 stars!
    Maya B. Married on 10/21/2022

Absolutely amazing !!!

After shopping at various dress retailers in both Coral Gables and Fort Lauderdale areas, in search of my wedding dress, I finally had the pleasure of meeting David at Brides of America. From the moment I met him, he was friendly and honest. He even told me that I may not say yes to my dress at his shop. Once I showed him photos of the dresses I tried on, he knew exactly what I was looking for and gave me dresses to try on that would flatter my figure. The experience I had at Brides of America was very different from other retailers, I never felt pressured into buying a dress. I could tell that David is very passionate about what he does and that is something very rare to find these days. With David's help, I ended up saying YES to my dress at his shop, in fact I actually purchased the first one I even tried on and felt amazing in it. I feel so fortunate to have met David, who is a genuinely good and caring person. He went out of his way to even help me with my veil and jewelry. Not to mention, he also ordered my dress and made sure I recieved it and my veil (which were both also streamed) in time for my wedding. Whereas other retailers were offering me their samples with such little time prior to my wedding. The quality and value of the dresses at his shop are unbelievable. David is such an amazing and passionate person, there is a reason why his shop has been in business for many years. The customer service and professionalism are unbeatable. I definitely recommend his shop over and over again. Try it out for yourself, you will not be disappointed!!
    Sue-Wen H. Married on 08/28/2022

Amazing service

David is such a nice person. The only bridal shop I went to where someone took the time to talk to me and tried to understand me as a person before trying on wedding gowns. His attention, dedication an love for his profession made my visit to Brides of America one I will never forget. Thanks David and keep it up.
  • Jessica
    Jessica P. Married on 07/09/2022

Amazing Experience with David

David at Brides of America was absolutely amazing! This was our last store out of three and it was the perfect ending to a wedding dress shopping day! David took a few minutes to sit down with me and my friends and family to see what dresses I had already tried on earlier in the day at other stores. He went over his experience in the industry and how the wedding dress shopping process would go at his store. He only takes one appointment at a time so you really get individualized attention. He got to know me and my preferences which helped him quickly select dresses that would look good on me and fit my preferences. He takes a very personalized approach and sometimes knows what you like or do not like before you even do. He made sure to stick within my budget and asked me if I wanted to try a dress outside of my budget. I said I did not and he did not pressure me or make me feel bad for turning down anything. I found my dream dress at Brides of America which brought tears to my eyes when I saw it on. David did not pressure me to decide and allowed me time to really make sure it is what I wanted. He also sold me a beautiful veil for a great price since I bought the dress from his store. When I went back to pick up my dress, he greeted me and my parents with coffee and again allowed me to try on the dress and make sure everything was good. He was patient as I tried on several pieces of jewelry with the dress and even gave me his opinion on what jewelry I should use and how I should style my hair! I am glad I went with his suggestions all around! I used the seamstress he has in house who also did great work. I highly recommend Brides of America and David!
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 05/21/2022

David is amazing

From the start of the appointment to the end David was beyond helpful and honest about how the dresses looked. I came to the appt with a difficult request of no lace, but I was willing to try one, with no preference on silhouette. David pulled the most beautiful dress second but wanted me to try on as much as i needed to to be sure. He then gave my shopping partners and myself privacy to decide and I ended up leaving with the most perfect dress I had ever laid eyes on.
    The bridal salon is yours alone and when you step into the back it’s like you are in a bridal dress dream world. David explains his professional experience (which he has a lifetime of) and asks about the bride and details of the wedding, dress, etc. It is a whole experience.
    Highly recommend.
  • Myrianne
    Myrianne Married on 02/19/2022

I love my dress

David was the absolute best. He knows what he’s doing and he is very patient.
  • Pierre
    Sheren Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best! He was the sweetest! Very attentive!

David is the best at what he does! You feel so confident leaving his bridal shop and I bought dress a year before my wedding!
  • Consuelo
    Consuelo Married on 10/02/2021

David is the best!

He wants you to look your best! He’s so honest and sweet. Best customer service ever!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 08/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    David of Brides of America is the most amazing person!! I looked for dresses for almost 2 years and was getting depressed about not finding the perfect look. I went to many of the top South Florida wedding boutiques. When I came to David's it was a totally different experience. He only takes in 1 appointment at a time and he personally devotes that time to you. You are not waiting for a sales person or have to be in a busy store full of distractions. His selection and pricing is BY FAR the BEST in town. His gowns look like they are a $1million!! I found the perfect gown there and the customer service I received was uncomparable!
  • Leah
    Leah G. Married on 06/13/2021

Amazing, amazing, amazing!

Brides of America had so easily been the best part of my wedding planning experience. Finding a dress is probably the most personal and emotional choice of the entire wedding. At Brides of America, David understood exactly what I wanted, made me feel confident in my choice, and found me the most stunning gown that I was so beyond excited to wear on my day. He never made me feel pressured, was so patient and kind. So happy to have said yes to the dress there and cannot thank David enough for such an incredible experience!
  • Ivis
    Ivis Married on 03/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My experience was amazing and I recommend brides of America to all the brides. I enjoyed my experience their and I’m so happy I found my dress

David, the owner of brides of America was amazing and so nice. He knew exactly the type of dress that would look perfect on me. He knew the minute I walked in his store which dress would be my dream wedding dress. He was so profesional and he had such an amazing personality. My bridesmaid and I enjoyed our experience while we were there. I definitely recommend brides of America to all the brides looking for a wedding dress.
  • Ruth
    Ruth P. Married on 02/20/2021

Awesome!!!!

Excellent place to get your wedding dress!!! I highly recommend it !! David is the best!
    Aryn G. Married on 12/18/2020

Love David!!

I will not recommend any other bridal salon to any of my friends! David is incredible! Both my sister and I bought our dresses from Brides of America and they are both equally stunning. David is hilarious to talk to and he knows exactly what you need just by looking at you! I told him "lace, sparkle, and romantic" and he said "I know just the one!". He is so caring and generous too. He gave me a free mask to wear that he designed to match my wedding dress so that I could feel beautiful and safe all night long.
  • Jennie
    Jennie Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing and Breathtaking

David was amazing and had an eye for style!!! He definitely is an overachiever and wants to make you fall in love with your dream dress. I had no intentions on purchasing a dress since I already had a dress, but my experience was like no other. He made sure I love my new dress and felt like I was the most beautiful bride. I would highly recommend this store for a wedding dress. And I got my dress, added on draping straps and detailed cathedral Vail (which was on sale) for under $1900.
  • Paula
    Paula Married on 10/04/2020

Perfection !

Nothing but good things to say ! David was attentive and professional. He gave me updates on the status of my dress without having to call him. He gave me honest advice and recommendations and didn’t just say that everything looked “beautiful” on me. The quality of all his gowns were incredible. I’ll be recommending him to all my friends when their time comes!
    Teresa Married on 09/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Brides of American, and Jackie in particular! My daughter and I had already visited another salon and tried on about 10 gowns, and found one she liked a lot. But we had heard great things about this store, and wanted to shop here, too. We were so glad we did, because the gowns in this store are amazing! The quality of the gowns, even at the lower end of the price range, greatly exceeded gowns we had tried in other stores in the same price range! And Jackie was so wonderful! She asks you a few questions and uses her magic to pull the perfect gowns. The second dress she tried on was the one! Will definitely recommend to all my friends who have daughters.
    Ashley G. Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing! 1,000% Recommend

Long story short: I would and have recommended David and Brides of America to anyone and everyone, including my sister, who also bought her dress here.

Long story: I bought my dress in August of 2019 for my June 2020 wedding. David asked questions about myself and my fiance, the wedding, and brought out a selection of beautiful dresses, including the one he said I was going to pick. He was right, and I was so excited to wear it. My sister came with me and said right then that she wasn't going to go anywhere else when it was time for her dress appointment (she did not go anywhere else, because David also worked his magic on her and found her a perfect dress).

Fast forward to April of 2020. COVID being COVID, we had to postpone the wedding until April of 2021. David understood, helped talk me down off the ledge when I became emotional while on the phone with him, and offered to keep the dress in storage until the date.

Fast forward to January of 2021. My fiance's entire side of the family is out of town, and with COVID still being COVID, don't feel comfortable traveling, and so our wedding is now postponed until 2022. When I called David, he didn't bat an eye, but again offered to keep the dress in storage until I can finally put it on again.

I can speak from firsthand experience that he is kind, knowledgeable, professional, and a wizard at his job. I can also speak from secondhand experience (going with my sister to pick up her wedding dress) that the tailoring services provided at Brides of America are top notch.

1,000% recommend!