2601 NW 6th Ave, Miami, FL 33127 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Austin Burke of Florida

No matter what the occasion, Austin Burke is your answer to men's fashions from contemporary to classic and everything else in between. We’ve been in the business since 1945, and we know our clothing! Your shopping experience is made effortless with an extensive selection of fine suits, business wear, informal wear, tuxedos and accessories all quartered in our distinctive men's warehouse. Our clothiers are on available to help you with your selections of items currently on the rack, or if you prefer our tailors can provide you with custom tailoring. At Austin Burke, we can outfit you in clothing sizes ranging from 36 regular to 78 long. So, whether your frame is small, or you’re sporting an athletic build, there’s a suit here with your name on it.

Follow Austin Burke of Florida on

• J. Del Olmo Bridal Gallery
  • Leggenda Bridal
  • LA VIE EN BLANC

3 Reviews for Austin Burke of Florida

Ricardo · Married on 11/07/2015

Austin Burke hooked it UP! Miguel was the Gent who helped me out and he was the BOMB! The prices for my suit and my groomsmen suit were great but it was Miguel's service and commitment that went above and beyond. Awesome guy, awesome place!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Austin Burke provided our Groom and Groomsmen linen suits for our beach wedding. They looked so handsome! Great service, quality, and price.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Susan · Married on 04/14/2018

1.0

My wedding was almost RUINED because of this place. They screwed up all the suits for the groomsman and my now husband. We had to buy last minute suits about 1-week before my wedding from another company because they couldn't find them. You know that every bride wants to worry about buying new suits before her wedding. We're still disputing the credit card charges for suits that we didn't even pick up. I've never witnessed such incompetence in my life. This place is awful.

Sent on 05/04/2018