Galia Lahav

Miami, FL View map Visit website

Galia Lahav has taken over the bridal world since her early collections in 2012. Galia Lahav is the pioneer of Israeli bridal brands, and now is saught after by brides all over the world. With her famous illusion backs, cascading silk tulle skirts and custom embroideries. She has created a brand, which is a household name in bridal. Our couture and Gala collection dresses are made in Galia鈥檚 studio in Israel by the top seamstresses using the finest luxury sewing techniques. The brand can be found in over 40 stores around the world in Europe, Australia, China and the United States. Since the company was founded, Galia has been on a quest to redefine fashion for women by creating worlds most sought out dresses. We offer custom gowns and veils in our US Flagships, located in Los Angeles and Miami, when booking in our flagship, you will have access to the entire Galia Lahav Couture and Gala collections during your private appointment with our expert stylists.

2 Locations:
Los Angeles: 169 N. LaBrea Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, 90036 (323-556-3320)
Miami: 112 NE 41st Street, Suite 503, Miami, FL 33137 (305-479-2279)

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months
12+ months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor
    4.9 out of 5 rating
  • Angel
    Angel D. Married on 05/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Anthony needs a raise! BEST. STYLIST. EVER.

Where do I begin?... I was on day three from wedding dress shopping and my mother called GL to see if we could just come in and look around. We were told that unfortunately all of the stylist were busy with appointments, but we were still welcome to come in and look. When we (myself, mother, aunt and cousin) arrived at GL we were instantly greeted with the biggest smile from Anthony! We explained that we called in and confirmed that we could come in to look around (GL is appointments only) and so he gave us a quick tour of where to look for certain styles, prices, etc. Before I went off on my own, Anthony told me that he had a 30 minute break before his next appointment started and that he would be happy to help me find my dress. With NO APPOINTMENT, Anthony set us up on the front fitting area, got everyone champagne and started his styling beautification. I told him I'd been searching for dresses for two days and no one had what I wanted. I told him EXACTLY what I was hoping for in my wedding dress and he said, "I have your dress," and walked away. I was skeptical at first, because no other bridal parlor had exactly what I envisioned. But Anthony and I instantly had a connection, and I just truly trusted him. He came back with three dresses. One that he said was the one and two other dresses for "just in case" purposes. However, he knew the dress that he pulled for me was going to be it. I tried on the dress... and I was speechless... I just started crying. We all did. It was exactly the dress I had imagined in my head that I thought didn't exist. I tried on that one dress and that was it... I didn't try on the other ones because Anthony asked me,"why?", when we both knew I found it. I tried on countless dresses during the two days prior, and I never, not once, felt the way I felt when I put on the dress Anthony picked for me. During my bridal fittings he always came over and gave me a huge hug. He always supported me throughout the pandemic. He truly made my dream dress a reality. And he didn't do it because it's his job, Anthony helped me out of the kindness of his heart. He helped me because he truly loves helping brides find their perfect dress. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about our experience at GL. But I do want to express to the GL team my deepest gratitude for such an uplifting experience and, specifically to Anthony, Thank you. For everything. You don't know what you did for me, and I will never forget it.
    Nor Married on 08/13/2020

I said yes!

My experience was a little different since I went during one of their sample sells which means I only had 45mins to try on dresses and had to decide/pay that day if I found a dress since there is no guarantee it will still be there by the end of the sale. The team was very welcoming and professional. My bridal consultant was so friendly and fun to work with during my appointment.; she made me feel comfortable and excited. All of the dresses were so beautiful and wonderful--the quality is so dreamy! I found my dress and I felt no pressure from the bridal consultant or team to make a decision. Even though I was taking my time they did not rush me out the door or make me feel awkward. The store team overall were great to work with and made me feel special. I enjoyed my experience at the store and cannot wait to go back for my alterations.
    Tatiana Married on 07/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Galia Lahav dresses are beyond a dream! Even more incredible in real life. There is a very honest & understandable reason to her price point. She understands a woman's body, placement, details, shape and contour and elegance. Others throw you into a dress and will have to work miracles to make it work....But Galia's designs fit like a glove, and are of the highest quality of dresses & materials.

Olivia, who runs the Los Angeles store was absolutely the BEST bridal consultant. She understood my vision, and even took it to another dimension of wonder. Her knowledge of dress design was impressive, and the best part is....there isn't anything they weren't able to do. The entire experience was perfection. That being said, because of my tight timeline, I wasn't able to have time to have a gown made. But the experience was so magical, that I WILL be back to have a gown made for another occasion. Thank you Olivia and Galia for your beautiful wearable art.

Galia Lahav's reply:

Hi Tatiana, we are ecstatic to hear of your excellent experience with us! Thank you so much for your kind words. Your positive feedback means the world to us and we are so grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. We wish you the best during this special time and we look forward to dressing you for future occasions! -The GL Team
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Team

Nicole
Nicole
Store Manager

Nicole proudly leads our GL Miami team. She has almost 10 years of bridal experience. She has worked all across the US with multiple designers, she has vast industry knowledge and the warmest smile. :) You will be sure to have an easy and enjoyable experience working with Nicole.

Se habla espa帽ol e ingl茅s

112 NE 41st St Suite 503 Miami, FL, 33137
(305) 479-2279

Open by Appointment
Location of (Galia Lahav)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding