Bridal Couture of Boca Raton

• Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Private User 12 Reviews
I did not purchase my dress from here but tried on dresses here and it anything but couture. Do not be fooled by the Boca Raton address. The salesperson had her small child running around the store and was very pre-occupied. I did not feel like I got much attention compared to other bridal shops because there was another bride there with one consultant coupled with the child. There were also small child handprints all over mirror and spilled candy everywhere - it was totally gross and a big turn off. I did give it a 3 stars for value and flexibility because they did have many discounted dresses and appeared to be willing within low budgets if you are looking to save money on a dress. There were not many dresses (if any) over the $3K mark. However, I still would not recommend going here especially with so many other shops to choose from.
Wedding: Recently Married
2.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  2.5

Private User 5 Reviews
I purchased my dress from Boca Bridal Couture and would not recommend them. I had been to 5 other shops in the area and at that point was just tired and wanted to make a decision, however the other shops did have a much larger selection. The actual dress was beautiful and I was happy with it, however the service was poor. Every time I went to the store the owner's daughter (a toddler) was running around, and I never got the attention that is expected when you're purchasing something as important as your wedding dress. Also, my dress was supposed to come with a veil included, and they never gave it to me even though I asked several times. I ended up buying a different one from another store. In addition to that alterations were pretty expensive (over $500 for minimal alterations). Overall, I would recommend Unique Bridal. They are much more friendly and attentive, and have a better selection.
Wedding: Recently Married
1.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  2.0

Private User 1 Reviews
I was told my dress would be delivered in April. An issue with the designer delayed delivery until August but I had to call the shop three times before they told me what was really going on. Several times I heard "Let me call you right back" to never receive a returned call. Plenty of other issues but the final straw was the three hour delay in picking up my dress before my wedding because they were preoccupied with a reality show taping. After "misplacing" my veil for those three hours and sending me on my way with "no charge" for my trouble, I received a voicemail two days later letting me know I could call them back when I get a chance to settle the $75 balance. Beautiful dress and altered well, but would never recommend buying here.
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5

Anonymous 1 Reviews
A no pressure dress shopping experience with a knowledgeable, friendly consultant who is clearly interested in understanding the bride and providing excellent service.

Private User 4 Reviews
Nicole is really helpful and knows what she is talking about when it comes to wedding dresses! Love the alterations lady too! They both did a great job. Great experience and great selection of dresses.

Anonymous 1 Reviews
This review is currently being verified This review is currently being verified.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bridal Couture of Boca was amazing to work with! Nicole was beyond helpful and sweet. I was worried about buying a dress in FL when I was getting married in NY and they followed up on every detail. I highly recommend them as a place to get your dress!
Wedding: 10/06/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I bought my dress from Nicole at Bridal Couture and Nicole and her staff were nothing more than accommodating and wonderful.
I wanted to change the look of my dress and have something extra made from the left over material for my wedding in England.
I was so happy with everything that they did for me including steaming the dress again for my post party back in Florida.
I would recommend this store to absolutely anyone who is looking to buy a wedding gown.
Wedding: 08/05/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bridal Couture of Boca Raton was amazing to work with! From the second I tried on my first gown, they were eager to help me and listen to what I wanted. I also found their prices to be more affordable than many others in the area and still provide the best service! I bought all my bridal attire there and was very happy with it all! My dress was fitted perfect to me and I loved it! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding dress, bridesmaid dress or any other wedding attire!!
Wedding: 03/31/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Nicole was amazing!!! She helped me all the way through!!!! My experience with Bridal Couture was awesome.
Wedding: 03/03/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I found my dream dress at Bridal Couture, without Nicole's help and experience I don't think I would have. She politely encouraged me to try on other styles then what I was looking for. Sure enough I never would have found my perfect dress if she didnt. All the dresses were in my budget which made things easier. Lots of choices.

Thanks Bridal Couture I can't wait for my wedding day!!!!!!
Wedding: 02/17/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Really worked with me since I lived in New York when I bought the dress. Absolutely gorgeous-- seamstress did a great job. No complaints, overall quite happy :)
Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The dress I purchased from Bridal Couture was the first dress I tried on and purchasing it was the best decision I made for my wedding. The dress was absolutely perfect for me and Nicole was a HUGE help! I still get compliments on that dress to this day. I absolutely recommend Bridal Couture of Boca Raton to any bride that wants stress-free service, honest, knowledgeable staff and excellent value.
Wedding: 04/30/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kathy was very helpful and she picked out my dress, first shot. Connie is the seamstress and she is very hardworking and honest. She does good work but you will pay $$$ for the alterations.
Wedding: 05/01/2010