Blush Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When I got engaged I knew I wanted to be married in under 12 months. The first thing I did was reach out to planners to help me make this happen. During my introductory meeting with TJ, both my husband and I felt very comfortable and confident that she could help us through this planning experience and we signed a contract with Blush Events right away. This was a decision I am so glad I made and became more and more happy that I did as the actual wedding date came closer.

There are SO MANY DETAILS to keep track of and having everything in order is so important to avoid disasters and simple miscommunications that can lead to major headaches. Both of us having full time, demanding jobs, TJ was a huge asset to helping us pull o

Services Used: Wedding Planning

My husband and I hired TJ (& assistant, Gilian) as our day of coordinator. She was absolutely detailed oriented and adjusted our schedule wherever necessary. We had a shortened version of a Vietnamese tea ceremony as well as a Filipino traditional church ceremony, so our whole day was packed! TJ & Gilian did an amazing job helping us through all these events and we are so so grateful for their assistance and helping hand. Because of them, we were able to enjoy ourselves and our big day went beautifully. They are so great and fun to work with! Thank you again TJ & Gilian!

Michelle
05/17/2015

After one telephone conversion with TJ of Blush Events, I knew that I had to have her for my day of coordinator. Even though I had selected all my vendors and done most of the planning myself, having her as a day of coordinator allowed me to relax and not have to worry about how the wedding day would go. She was so organized and definitely knows how to plan a wedding. A month before the wedding, TJ was so involved with my wedding, making sure that every detail was perfect. She literally thought of everything and her foresight and preparation really did help my wedding day to be a success. She created a master timeline which was helpful to my husband and I. Everyone else involved in the wedding (vendors and wedding party members) really appreciated having this timeline also. On the day of the wedding, her and her team were AMAZING! They showed up with their wedding day kit and anything I needed was there(from water to a bobby pin!). Of course with any wedding, there are hiccups and TJ fixed these issues without me even knowing. Blush Events also helped us with decorating our reception hall and it was beautiful. They truly have an eye for detail like none other. TJ and her team were especially good at keeping us on time and making sure that the reception flowed and that everyone was enjoying this special day. My husband and I were so impressed with Blush Events and feel she was by far the best vendor that we had. The services are affordable and money well spent because without her, I don't want to think about how my wedding would have went. Blush Events are the absolutely best! I cannot recommend a more professional, experienced, patient, and passionate team to have by your side during any special occasion!

Recently Married

I can't speak highly enough of TJ (and her assistant Marissa) at Blush Events! I hired Blush for Day-Of Coordination but like it explains on their website, it really starts much earlier than that. After meeting with TJ about 10 months before our wedding date (at which time she collected all the details of our wedding planning and promptly sent me a draft timeline of our day) she reached out to me again 6 weeks prior to the wedding. She got all of our contracts, and sent me a very detailed questionnaire to fill out, and after that point, I relaxed so much! She took away so much stress in the last weeks and days leading up to our wedding because she was so in control and on top of everything. She triple-confirmed all the details of our wedding with our vendors and venues and I knew I had nothing to worry about!

On the day of my wedding, everything ran seamlessly (or if it didn't, it seemed like it did, to my husband and me and our guests!). They really went above and beyond so many times. TJ drove to my parents' house on the morning of the wedding to pick up the nearly 200 cupcakes that my mom baked and delivered them to our reception venue; Marissa went back to my hotel room in the middle of the reception to find the marriage license envelope that the officiant requested; TJ even drove our parents from the church to the reception in her own car when the limo we hired was late due to heavy traffic. All of these things could have been major challenges but because of TJ and Marissa, I felt like everything went perfectly!

My mother, my bridesmaids, and even my husband's aunts all commented on how professional and incredibly helpful they were and my husband later told me that he thanked them at one point for taking so much stress away from me.

In rating this vendor I wish I could give her 6 out of 5 stars for every category. I highly, highly recommend Blush; they were amazing!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I can't possibly say enough great things about TJ and her team. When we first met with TJ and she told us everything she takes on when planning a wedding, I assumed we'd never be able to afford someone who would do all that. I can't believe what a bargain it was! She could have charged 5x as much and it would have been worth every penny. She was super organized, proactive, thorough, and communicative. She completely understood my vision and executed it flawlessly - our guests are still raving! She paid attention to details that would have never occurred to me if I didn't have her, and was confident enough to solve small problems on her own without asking me about every little thing. I can honestly say I wasn't stressed at all on the day of the wedding because I completely trusted TJ and her team to handle everything. Hands down, BY FAR, this was the best money we spent during the whole wedding process.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

TJ at Blush Events was a life saver. At first I was not sure about getting a planner but then I decided to go ahead with Blush Events for Day of Coordination. TJ is extremely well organized and one of the nicest, kindest people to work with. Although, it is listed as day of coordination she really takes the reigns about a month beforehand and contacted all of my vendors, she puts together an extremely detailed schedule for the entire day that I would never have thought of, and she goes over with you everything that needs to be done for the wedding to ensure the day runs smoothly and exactly how you want it. After TJ arrived on my wedding day I no longer had to worry about anything. At my reception we had a few guest who had not RSVP'd and before I even knew it TJ had a table set up and ready to go without anyone even noticing. At the end of the night TJ collected all of our items and returned them to my hotel room without me having to worry about anything. I would recommend anyone to work with TJ. My husband and I could not have been happier with their coordination and help on our big day!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I hired Blush Events a year before my wedding. It was the best decision I made throughout my planning process. TJ became a constant in my inbox and was extremely helpful in helping design & plan our big day. In particular my ceremony & pictures were supposed to be outside, however the weather did not want to cooperate. TJ called numerous places in the area to find the right indoor picture spot. In the end she found a beautiful restaurant that offered to let us use the space for free and went with my wedding theme! It was genius and something no ordinary wedding planner would even think to do. I would recommend Blush Events to anyone in the area! They also have a great rental catalogue! My husband and I love TJ and her team :)

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We hired Blush Events for day of coordination and partial planning they went above and beyond. Having a planner really helped to keep us on track for the major milestones since I can be quite the procrastinator. Admittedly I was never a bride with a clear vision of what I wanted for our wedding but it was so easy to pick up on TJ and Hallie’s energy and enthusiasm for all things wedding. I appreciate the fact that they were there throughout the long day they planned from hair/makeup trials to helping me find ‘The Dress’ with my family.

Our wedding was out of state so finding someone local to help out was very important. TJ was kind enough to let me store a few small items at her place for safe keeping before the wedding. Whenever we were in town they made it super convenient (e.g. pick up and drop off when meeting vendors) as well as efficient. TJ is also very good at applying pressure and following up with non-responsive vendors. Throughout the entire process TJ offered a lot of helpful advice and the vendor suggestions she provided were a time and cost saver. {Note: You should still do your own thorough research internet sleuthing and digging into vendors’ online reviews (hopefully there are no bad ones) before signing a contract!}

Finally, TJ’s wedding homework for day of coordination should be reviewed and responded to as thoroughly as possible. This detailed, lengthy document made our wedding day run smoothly because once the Blush team arrived I was able to relax and enjoy the wedding of my dreams stress free. If anything came up I knew that I could count on TJ and Hallie to handle it. Hallie also helped us find a Taiwanese speaking MC which was no easy feat! At the end of the night they were so thoughtful-- we came back to our suite to find that they had used our extra rose petals to create a romantic setting complete with candlelight.

Special thanks to my husband for finding Blush. I didn’t even have to convince him on this decision/investment.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

The best investment I made when planning my wedding was hiring Blush Events. I originally met with TJ to discuss Day of Coordination and after our conversation decided to go for the Partial Planning package. We had a fairly short engagement and I didn’t know where to begin, TJ was amazing in outlining a game plan and getting us focused on vendor selection. With her experience working with multiple vendors she had great insight into where we would get the most for our money and still fulfill our expectations. TJ is not only super organized but really a pleasure to work with.

When it came to the weeks leading up to the wedding and the day of, the Blush team was invaluable. They ask you a ton of questions to help make your day exactly as you dreamed, and ultimately put together a master timeline of the day which is shared with your vendors and family, so everyone knows where they should be. And then there are the unexpected things they did, fixing my wedding necklace on the day of in a matter of minutes when I thought it was ruined, finding a unique way to feature the “something borrowed” charm on my bouquet, and the best, doing some last minute repair to my dress right before the first look! We were so happy with the way everything turned out and couldn’t imagine doing it without TJ, Hallie and Christina, it was worth every penny!

1+ year ago

We used Blush Events for our day-of coordination and met with TJ for a consultation during the week of the wedding. She began collecting our information for the wedding 1 month before. TJ was always prompt with her replies and was a breeze to work with! She listened to what we wanted, had great input and was really pleasant throughout the whole time. When other vendors were hard to get a hold of, TJ was very helpful in getting in touch with them and keeping everything organized. Her timeline was amazing and she worked with us in making changes to it until the day before the wedding. On the day of, both TJ and Christina were great and took care of things without giving us any stress! Overall, Blush Events exceeded our expectations and definitely made planning our wedding day much easier! We got so many compliments on how organized the wedding was, and Blush Events had a lot to do with that! I would recommend TJ and her team to anyone... we had a wonderful experience with them!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Hallie Bianco did day-of coordination for my wedding, and she is amazing :) I could not have done it without her! Hallie's organizational skills, attention to detail, and calm demeanor made everything go smoothly. She made sure that I was worry-free, while she handled all of the vendors, setup logistics, and scheduling. I was able to enjoy the entire day knowing that Hallie and her clipboard were nearby, overseeing everything with a confident smile.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Being that I am naturally a very meticulous person (to put it lightly) I designed my wedding down to the very last detail and knew I would need someone to execute all my plans accordingly that day – so the search for a day of coordinator began!

After scouring the internet for some time I was finding that most wedding planners/coordinators seemed old fashioned, gaudy, and somewhat outdated – certainly not the look I was going for. When I got to the Blush Events website I thought ‘finally’, a more classic and modernized approach. If anyone was to understand my visions it would be them – so I sent them an email and decided to give it a try – and I was glad I did.

Upon meeting TJ I felt like I had known her for years. We clicked right away and I booked her immediately. TJ and Hallie were great and our wedding day (aside from the hour of down-pouring rain) went as smoothly as we could have hoped! We both had a blast and it was because of their tireless efforts. We are so glad we decided to book them, so much so that I have even booked them for my sister’s upcoming wedding!

If you want to actually enjoy your wedding day and not be stressed – Blush Events is essential!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

TJ, Hallie, and Christina were absolutely amazing! Worth EVERY single penny! They came in like a dream team and made the wedding spectacular! Incredibly professional, they made sure everything went smoothly (if anything went wrong I still don't know about it!) the peace of mind I had on my wedding day was all due to Blush Events! Thank you, my entire family talked about how amazing you guys were!
Love, Melissa and Derek

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Blush events are an amazing company, and truly made my wedding stress free, and perfect. Hallie and Lindsay were my day of coordinators, and they were truly fantastic. Upon my first meeting with Hallie she was friendly, organized, and already had done so much research regarding my wedding. The meeting was at my venue a few weeks before the wedding. You could tell that so much work had already been done well before my actual wedding day. Hallie was not only a huge help before the wedding, she was amazing to my bridal party and all my guests.

Blush events had contacted all my vendors, and venue, and knew every step of my wedding weeks before the actual day of. This means (I'm talking to you brides to be) that critical time, a few weeks before your big day, that NO ONE is calling you. NO ONE is bothering you with questions, or asking you about anything regarding your wedding because it is already being taken care of by the wonderful staff at BLUSH events. And when I say taken care of I mean the way you would take care of it because by that time the staff at BLUSH events knows you intimately, and knows exactly what you want. You get everything you need and want without any of the hassle. What is better than that?

Did I also mention that BLUSH events avert major disasters? For example my florist got into a car accident hours before my ceremony, My florist who had all my wedding flowers in her car that were supposed to arrive early for pictures now had to wait for the police. If I did not have BLUSH events than my flowers may have not made it to my wedding, but lucky for me, my wedding coordinators Hallie and Lindsay saved the day and went themselves to pick up my flowers. By the way my florist was not harmed in any way. MAJOR CRISIS AVERTED!!

Also my Maître Dee provided to me at VIP country club, Vinny, was awful, and it was ok because I had BLUSH events handling anything that I needed. Lindsay and Hallie are amazing. TJ, the owner, is wonderful.

1+ year ago

Hiring Blush Events and TJ to handle the day of coordination for my wedding was by far the best money I spent on anything that day. I wanted to handle all of the planning myself, and hired all of the vendors and dealt with all of the little details, but knew that when it came to the day of I didn't want to have to think about logistics. TJ and Hallie took care of confirming with all of my vendors, creating the day of schedule, and executing all of the details that I had planned and wanted to make sure were there at my wedding.

They worked seamlessly with the venue coordinator, band, photographer, videographer, and even coordinated with the shuttles and limos to make sure they knew where all the people were at all times.

Not only were they amazingly professional and great at their jobs, but they were so sweet and just listened to my rambling through my checklists, or answering any crazy questions quickly - whatever I needed! I would hire Blush Events again for any event - they made the entire day so stress-free so I could truly enjoy my wedding - and it was perfect!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I can sum up Blush Events in one word....PERFECT. TJ is wonderful. My wedding day was perfect thanks in part to TJ. She is organized and doesn't miss a thing. She also loves what she does, she is genuinely excited to be a part of your wedding day.