Blush Events

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Being that I am naturally a very meticulous person (to put it lightly) I designed my wedding down to the very last detail and knew I would need someone to execute all my plans accordingly that day – so the search for a day of coordinator began!

After scouring the internet for some time I was finding that most wedding planners/coordinators seemed old fashioned, gaudy, and somewhat outdated – certainly not the look I was going for. When I got to the Blush Events website I thought ‘finally’, a more classic and modernized approach. If anyone was to understand my visions it would be them – so I sent them an email and decided to give it a try – and I was glad I did.

Upon meeting TJ I felt like I had known her for years. We clicked right away and I booked her immediately. TJ and Hallie were great and our wedding day (aside from the hour of down-pouring rain) went as smoothly as we could have hoped! We both had a blast and it was because of their tireless efforts. We are so glad we decided to book them, so much so that I have even booked them for my sister’s upcoming wedding!

If you want to actually enjoy your wedding day and not be stressed – Blush Events is essential!
Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
TJ, Hallie, and Christina were absolutely amazing! Worth EVERY single penny! They came in like a dream team and made the wedding spectacular! Incredibly professional, they made sure everything went smoothly (if anything went wrong I still don't know about it!) the peace of mind I had on my wedding day was all due to Blush Events! Thank you, my entire family talked about how amazing you guys were!
Love, Melissa and Derek
Wedding: 04/25/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Blush events are an amazing company, and truly made my wedding stress free, and perfect. Hallie and Lindsay were my day of coordinators, and they were truly fantastic. Upon my first meeting with Hallie she was friendly, organized, and already had done so much research regarding my wedding. The meeting was at my venue a few weeks before the wedding. You could tell that so much work had already been done well before my actual wedding day. Hallie was not only a huge help before the wedding, she was amazing to my bridal party and all my guests.

Blush events had contacted all my vendors, and venue, and knew every step of my wedding weeks before the actual day of. This means (I'm talking to you brides to be) that critical time, a few weeks before your big day, that NO ONE is calling you. NO ONE is bothering you with questions, or asking you about anything regarding your wedding because it is already being taken care of by the wonderful staff at BLUSH events. And when I say taken care of I mean the way you would take care of it because by that time the staff at BLUSH events knows you intimately, and knows exactly what you want. You get everything you need and want without any of the hassle. What is better than that?

Did I also mention that BLUSH events avert major disasters? For example my florist got into a car accident hours before my ceremony, My florist who had all my wedding flowers in her car that were supposed to arrive early for pictures now had to wait for the police. If I did not have BLUSH events than my flowers may have not made it to my wedding, but lucky for me, my wedding coordinators Hallie and Lindsay saved the day and went themselves to pick up my flowers. By the way my florist was not harmed in any way. MAJOR CRISIS AVERTED!!

Also my Maître Dee provided to me at VIP country club, Vinny, was awful, and it was ok because I had BLUSH events handling anything that I needed. Lindsay and Hallie are amazing. TJ, the owner, is wonderful.
Wedding: 04/06/2014

Private User 3 Reviews
Hiring Blush Events and TJ to handle the day of coordination for my wedding was by far the best money I spent on anything that day. I wanted to handle all of the planning myself, and hired all of the vendors and dealt with all of the little details, but knew that when it came to the day of I didn't want to have to think about logistics. TJ and Hallie took care of confirming with all of my vendors, creating the day of schedule, and executing all of the details that I had planned and wanted to make sure were there at my wedding.

They worked seamlessly with the venue coordinator, band, photographer, videographer, and even coordinated with the shuttles and limos to make sure they knew where all the people were at all times.

Not only were they amazingly professional and great at their jobs, but they were so sweet and just listened to my rambling through my checklists, or answering any crazy questions quickly - whatever I needed! I would hire Blush Events again for any event - they made the entire day so stress-free so I could truly enjoy my wedding - and it was perfect!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can sum up Blush Events in one word....PERFECT. TJ is wonderful. My wedding day was perfect thanks in part to TJ. She is organized and doesn't miss a thing. She also loves what she does, she is genuinely excited to be a part of your wedding day.
Wedding: 03/08/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I hired Blush Events to handle the day-of coordination for my wedding, and it was some of the best money I spent. I had a fairly non-traditional wedding at a totally raw event space, which meant we had to do everything from soup to nuts. While it was a blast to plan, we knew that we didn't want to be tasked with being responsible for anything on the day of my wedding. We just wanted to enjoy the moment. That's where TJ and her crew came in.

In the weeks (really, months) leading up to the wedding, TJ was asking just the right amount of questions to prepare for the big night, but not too many to overwhelm us with yet another vendor to manage. She was patient when it took us a little too long to get back, but firm when the clock was ticking. She offered up suggestions for aspects that we were struggling with and really kept us on track.

The biggest surprise for me was a meeting I had with TJ about a week prior to the date. I came with a checklist of things that I still needed to do, and she had already completed about 90% of the list. I had no idea she was even in contact with my vendors and had taken care of so much. What a weight off our shoulders! She also provided us with the most detailed timeline you could ever imagine.

The night of the wedding couldn't have gone more smoothly. TJ, Hallie, and Lauren handled every single question and request from the venue, the other vendors, our annoying (but loving) families. It was truly the wedding we had hoped for, and I can't say enough great things about how much Blush contributed to making that happen. For what they do, they could charge 10x what they charge, and it would still be worth it.
Wedding: 11/15/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Blush Events was the day-of coordinator for my May 26, 2013 wedding (see my other review), and did such an amazing job that I hired them to plan, design, and coordinate my best friend's bridal shower! TJ was already booked for a wedding on the date of the shower, but she offered to help plan and design everything and to make her assistant available to me on the day of the shower.

During the busiest time I've ever had at work, Blush took care of EVERYTHING. They coordinated with the restaurant, made a Pinterest board so I could participate in the design, planned out the decor, shopped for and purchased decor, did arts and crafts, planned the games, brought everything to the restaurant, and set everything up beautifully. All I had to do when I got there was execute the games and enjoy myself while my best friend had the best bridal shower ever. Everything was SO beautiful and made our theme (On Cloud 9) come to life! People kept telling me it was the most beautiful shower they had ever attended.

Thank you so much, TJ and Hallie! Cannot wait for my next Blush Events event!
Wedding: 10/05/2013

Hannah 2 Reviews
We hired TJ and her team for day of coordination for our wedding. I can't even IMAGINE what we would have done without her. Our space was not a catering hall and so we had so many separate vendors and moving parts. TJ handled all of the challenges that came up with grace and professionalism. She is a real class act, super communicative and always positive. Not only did she manage our vendors ahead of time, but when I had questions she really helped me figure out how the day should go. Her day of timeline was detailed, helpful, and realistic. She and her husband Austin made out day absolutely perfect. Ways they went above and beyond are too many to list, but for starters: gave my friends a ride to the train station (!), cut and set up all of our floral arrangements, gave me a ride from the hotel to the venue, made a separate site visit in advance to ensure everything was perfect, and so much more. Hiring Blush events was the smartest decision we made.
Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
TJ's been a family friend of ours for a long time so I couldn't wait until we could get started on planning my wedding events! Not only is she extremely organized, but has a warm, friendly personality that is easy to get along with which is really important for someone who's helping with your wedding! I had a multicultural wedding which she also has experience with and she assisted with organizing my thoughts, the itineraries, and set-up of the rooms. During a stressful time, it was comforting having someone I could call with any question, favor, or concern! After being recently married, I would recommend Blush Events for day of coordination to anyone! You won't be disappointed!
Wedding: 09/29/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
TJ and her assistant, Hallie, were outstanding on the wedding day. TJ assisted my husband and his groomsmen and they all greatly appreciated the help. My husband said that TJ made sure all of the guys were organized and on time, folded pocket squares, put all of their boutineers on, and coordinated with their limo driver to take them to the church. He said TJ was a very much needed calming influence ready to take on any task that presented itself. Further into the reception when my feet started hurting she appeared with band aids and my change of shoes in an instant and always made sure to ask if there was anything we needed.

Hallie assisted the bridesmaids, flower girls and myself while we got ready. Hallie was amazing with the little girls and got all of their dresses, shoes and floral headpieces ready for them to put on. She made sure everyone was on schedule and was a great extra set of hands to have for little odds and ends that needed to be taken care of last minute.

Both TJ and Hallie did an amazing job at the church lining everyone up and answering last minute questions from the bridal party and priest. They also organized getting all of our guests on to buses from the church to the reception which was a big task. Throughout the reception they made sure that all of our needs were met and played a huge role in making our wedding completely stress free and the best day of our lives!
Wedding: 09/07/2013

Katie 5 Reviews
I was nervous after hiring them that it would just be a waste of my money, that I had everything figured out. BUT I WAS WRONG. After a couple of weeks of picking my mind and pretty much "thinking what I was thinking", the day had come to see if it was all worth it. They were on top of EVERYTHING. They showed up where we were getting ready and made sure everyone was one time, everyone had what they needed and even MADE SURE WE ATE! (EASY TO FORGET) ohh and there was a wedding mass an hour and a half before mine (I was freaking out). Friends of mine came up to me and told me how well TJ moved everyone along and made sure everything was on time. My brother explained her as a "BULLDOG" which for us..is a great thing! She told everyone what was to be done and when. She did not skip a single detail. Hallie was also on top of everything with the girls while TJ was at the church. Anything we needed or asked for she had. THEY LITERALLY HAVE AN "EMERGENCY KIT" which i wish I could've kept forever! (I pulled out tide wipes later in the day to get makeup off my dress)

Everyone came up and said how amazing they were. They made sure everyone was happy...especially myself and the groom. It was all the little things that they were there for that made my day just more amazing! Everything was in place and everyone knew what to do! It was such a relief not worrying about ANYTHING! It saved my parents & I a lot of time and aggravation and worrying! Everytime my drink was low they were there with another! every time I was running around dancing, they let me know if another course was being served! They were there for everything which just let me have fun! I hear stories of brides stressing and things going wrong--but with them I was stress-free!

BEST OF ALL---- they brought everythingggg back to the hotel for us! --Which is a great way to end the day!!!
Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
From the initial meeting with TJ, I knew I was in good hands. She is so organized and, perhaps more importantly, truly passionate about love and weddings and all the little details that go into them. My fiance and I hired her on the spot.
For the next 6 weeks, TJ was beyond helpful. I must have emailed/called her a million times and her responses were always helpful, thoughtful, and quick. She was amazing at getting in touch with and coordinating with all of my vendors. She also created an AMAZING Master Timeline for all the vendors, wedding party, parents, etc. It covered every single part of the day and also included all of the wedding details. TJ also printed and put together our ceremony programs, which turned out absolutely beautiful! She is quite crafty.
Our wedding day was by far the best day of my life, and I keep telling people that I think I was able to de-stress and get out of my own way and enjoy the day because of TJ. I was truly "in the moment" all day: getting ready, taking pictures, pre-ceremony, during the ceremony, and all throughout the reception. This was because TJ handled EVERYTHING. She had all of the vendors' phone numbers (and they had hers, not mine) and dealt with them as they arrived. She oversaw the florist, photo booth attendants, DJ, etc. as they set up. She kept everyone on track and on time, but was flexible and patient.
TJ really made sure the day was about me and my now-husband. She catered to us, and to our wedding party, to make sure everyone was happy and comfortable all day.
I 100% recommend Blush Events. Even though the maitre d at my venue was extremely attentive, having TJ for the weeks leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day was absolutely invaluable. She really knows how to "do weddings," and she will do everything to make sure your day exceeds all of your expectations. She has a real gift and she will use it to give you an amazing wedding experience.
Wedding: 05/26/2013
Wedding: 05/26/2013

Anonymous 3 Reviews
I hired TJ to be by day of coordinator for my wedding on 4/19/13. She was an absolute LIFE SAVER in the weeks prior - it was such a relief to have someone handling and managing the vendors. The day-of-timeline she created was also wonderful as I could just sit back and relax knowing that any problems or issues would be dealt with by a professional. I was able to thoroughly enjoy my day knowing I had TJ and her assistant there to guide everyone (myself included!) through the day.

The reception went off without a hitch - everything ran smoothly and without disruption. My only complaint was that it went too fast! TJ worked seamlessly with the Park Savoy to make such a perfect evening. Our guests had a wonderful time but most importantly my husband and I had the best night of our lives

I would recommend to TJ to any other bride as she helped make my day even more enjoyable than I could have imagined. There was even a glitch with the limos (they left without half the bridal party and my mother!) and TJ immediately called the company to rectify the situation - everyone made it on time!. I never even knew until we all laughed about it the next day.

I was definitely a Type A bride but knowing I had hired TJ was one of the best choices I made. So thank you, TJ, for making our wedding day so perfect!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
TJ was absolutely wonderful, professional and most accommodating on my wedding day! I don't think my husband and I could have successfully executed our "at home" reception without her. I completely enjoyed myself with no worry at all about what was happening behind the scenes. TJ took care of any "issues"' while we completely enjoyed the evening. It was easy to give control over to TJ as she kept me abreast of any need to know information via daily emails, phone calls and face to face meetings if necessary. Thanks so much TJ for helping to orchestrate this once in a lifetime experience!!!
Wedding: 09/15/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
TJ was amazing!!! From organizing my timeline with all of my vendors and venue before the big day to adding all of my little details at the wedding and then packing it all up at the end!!! She was so helpful to me weeks before and a huge help the day of!! She even sent me pics the next day, which were wonderful!! She truly loves what she does and it shows...I highly recommend her over and over again!! She was super organized and extremely professional! She remained calm while I panicked! She did it all with a smile...she was perfect! Thank you again tj...stu and I love you!!! Xoxo
Wedding: 09/08/2012
 914-629-4843
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire