Beth Anne's Beautiful Weddings

Beth Anne's Beautiful Weddings

Wedding and Event Planners

Nashville, TN 37211 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She was amazing! Always got back to me & really made the final day go smoothly!!!! So thankful she was able to work with us!

• Wedding: 05/19/2013
Laci
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beth did a great job for our wedding! Highly recommend her services.

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the most wonderful experience working with Beth Anne. She was professional and very prompt. She took my vision for my flowers and cupcake tower and made them even better than I could have ever imagined. Cupcakes were delicious and my husband could not stop raving about our cake. She knew exactly what I wanted! I would have been lost without her. Absolutely amazing!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 09/28/2012
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Cathi
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mrs. Bethanne was wonderful! Our wedding was beautiful. Our family and friends had a AWESOME time ! And the food was great!

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beth Anne was our go to resource from the beginning planning stages of our wedding. We asked her questions all along the way. She was our wedding day coordinator and made the day so smoothly. She organized all of our vendors for us for the day of. She took care of countless little tasks for us and took a huge weight off my shoulders. I was able to sit back and enjoy our wedding because I knew she would take care of things. Beth Anne also provided our cake which was beautiful and delicious. We got a lot of complements on how good it was. She also took care of our flowers and again did a wonderful job. If you think hiring someone to help with your wedding is an expense you don’t need trust me when I say she actually saved us money not to mention stress!!! We absolutely loved working with Beth Anne!

• Wedding: 04/14/2012
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the second wedding Beth Anne has done for us... I feel like we are family. Nobody does it better than Beth Ann. Everything was beautiful and i had no worries she took care of it all. Thank you Beth Anne!!!!!!! We love you!! Love , the Neals, Whitsons, and Watson families

• Wedding: 03/03/2012
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beth Anne did an excellent job. She did the flowers and the day of coordinating for my wedding. I was a basket case to say the least. Would never have made it through the day if it weren't for Beth Anne. She stayed calm for me since I couldn't. She kept everything flowing and in order. I had mini melt downs and she helped to guide me through. She was great at communication, did more then I expected and I know the day would not have gone well without her. I originally hired her for the flowers and the day of coordination was a last minute decision. She picked up where I left off and helped to make everything complete....highly recommend her

• Wedding: 12/11/2011
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have known Beth Anne for many years. She actually was my teacher when I went into the wedding business. I didn't want anyone else there but her. She was my Day-of-Coordinator and was on top of everything. I didn't have to worry about a thing.

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beth Anne is the greatest. She really is wonderful. She did a great job helping to make our day go smoothly and to help us feel like it was the most important day. She is so easy to work with and in a field that seems to have a lot of flaky people, Beth Anne is reliable, professional, and flexible. I cannot recommend her enough. I know that for any future events or parties that I have I will be using Beth Anne as much as possible.

• Wedding: 07/10/2011
Services Used: Wedding Cake
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was wonderful with the help of Beth Anne. She met with my almost a year prior to discuss possibilities and give ideas for the special day. We held our wedding outside at my parent's lake house, which required lots of planning. Beth Anne was responsive to our ideas and easily contacted via email. As the day became closer, Beth Anne asked to meet with us again at the lake house and review all of the plans made thus far. She insisted that she take care of things as they came up on the wedding day, allowing us to enjoy our day without concern. The day of the wedding went extremely well! Beth Anne kept me in the loop, as I was "locked in the bedroom" and not allowed to see what was going on. After the ceremony, Beth Anne coordinated the events of the reception (ie: first dances, dollar dance, cake cutting, and toss). She signaled to us when to start each event and coordinated the photographer and DJ. As the party began to dissipate, Beth Anne met with both me and my mother to ensure everything was okay and to see if there was anything left to be done before heading out.

Overall, I highly recommend Beth Anne to be a part of anyones wedding! =)

• Wedding: 05/14/2011
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bethanne, it was a pleasure working with you on Tim and My wedding on 10-16-10. You kept the communication lines open and provided excellent service. You and your staff helped provide the wedding of our dreams with planning, catering, decorating, and providing the groom's cake. Tim's cake was so delicious, the guest were like the groom's cake was the "bomb". Thanks a bunch and we gladly refer you to others.

• Wedding: 10/16/2010
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beth Anne and her team made wedding planning easy! Knowing that they were taking care of decor, invitations, programs, flowers, food, drinnks, and cakes put my mind at ease. It was so easy to just contact one person for everything. She is so flexible and genuinely cares about her brides. My wedding day was a dream and basically stress free! Thank you!

• Wedding: 10/16/2010
Services Used: Catering, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot even begin to describe how wonderful Beth Anne and her staff was to work with. They helped to make my wedding day the most beautiful, eventful, and memorable day of my life. The flowers were absolutely amazing...far exceeding anything I could have even dreamed of. We got compliments all night about how gorgeous they were and how pretty everything looked. Beth Anne was so helpful throughout the whole planning process whenever I had questions about anything at all she was there with an answer or a suggestion. I would highly recommend Beautiful Weddings by Beth Anne to anyone!

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment we met BethAnne, she made us feel so comfortable and very confident in what she could do. We hit it off immediately. BethAnne was so down to earth but still professional. I (the bride) felt like I had a friend to lean on during the planning and she would comfort me answering any questions no matter how silly they were :) The food was amazing and delicious and her staff made sure that I and my husband were able to eat. They helped get our plates to ensure that I didn't get anything on my dress. They made sure that when I needed something to drink, I got it. I basically was a princess for a night. The wedding cake was beautiful, the grooms cake was amazing and the cute cake that Beth made probono for my son was absolutely wonderful and yummy. The decorations were perfect and she knew exactly what I was picturing in my mind. Her all inclusive services made planning my wedding so easy. She went above and beyond meeting our expections. I would HIGHLY recommend BethAnne for planning ANY event.
Darlene (and Mark) :)

• Wedding: 08/28/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks Bethanne for being the coordinator!! You were very helpful and afforable!!

• Wedding: 07/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

beautiful weddings by beth anne was professional, courteous, and very cost effective. I would recommend her to anyone who needs assistance with any wedding services.. thanks for your assistance with my special day

• Wedding: 06/26/2010
615-306-7916
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards