Atir Natural Nail Care & Day Spa

Flexibility:
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We organized a bridal nail party for my daughter, the bride, on the morning of her wedding, June 1, 2012. We invited all female family members: sisters, grandmothers, aunts, cousins, etc.

We arranged for food to be delivered to add to the festivities.; Atir provided a table. The staff, led by owner Janet Renaccio, was very pleasant to deal with and made us all feel at ease, at a time when tensions may have been running high.

Our group consisted of old and young, as well as experienced and inexperienced with nail salons. The staff was equally accommodating to everyone. It was the perfect start to a wedding day that only enhanced our memories of a beautiful day.

We highly recommend Atir.

• Wedding: 06/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Atir. I had a facial which relaxed me and settled my nerves the day before my rehearsal dinner. My skin looked wonderful. The next day I had my bridal party for manicures and pedicures. I felt like a princess. My bridal party loved it and no one had ever been to a place like this. They were all envious that they did not live nearby. I travel from Boston every other week faithfully because there is no other place that makes my nails so healthy. I looked beautiful and my nails did too. The best part was my mother and sisters raved about it. Thank you ladies!

• Wedding: 06/21/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Atir Natural Nail Care uses only the finest and latest nail care products. Their spa-like atmosphere combined with highly trained personel delievers the ultimate nail care experience. The owner, Janet, is always available and welcoming. Her dedication to this Clinic provides customers with a memorable and personal experience. I would highly recommend Atir Natural Nail Clinic to any bride and her bridal party!

• Wedding: 08/23/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As Mother-of-the Bride it was extremely important to me to see my daughter look absolutely beautiful, on her special day. That is why we chose to bring the girls in the bridal party & our bride, for manicures/pedicures at Atir. Not only did our nails look amazing, but we had such fun. It really set the tone for the whole weekend of the wedding. Thank you for being part of our dream day !!!!

• Wedding: 06/02/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

In the months leading up to my wedding, I had visited Atir a number of times and was always impressed with their attention to detail and quality of work. It was a no-brianer when I booked myself and all my bridesmaids appointments there for my own wedding. There is no better setting for a large group than here. All my girls and I were able to talk and relax and prepare for the big day together. It was a truly wonderful experience and one that I would recommend to any bride-to-be if she is looking for a fun and worry-free experience. The wonderful staff is welcoming, friendly, and fun and makes the experience a memorable one. Thank you Atir!!

• Wedding: 11/04/2006
978-263-1080
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards