Aria

Value
Flexibility
Ashley
05/31/2014

My bridesmaids looked absolutely amazing on our wedding day. When the dresses first arrived they were packaged so neatly. I got phone call after phone call about how they felt so glamourous in their dresses. I love the flexibility they leave you to design your dresses. The dresses arrived 3 weeks before the estimated date which was exciting and relieved stress! Excellent customer service and product!

Private User
Recently Married

Thank you so much for the great customer service and beautiful dress you provided me with!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I ordered Bridesmaid and Flower Girl dress from Aria. We had to make an appointment, but that turned out to be a good thing because we really liked the one-on-one attention when you get when visit the showroom. I looked through the dresses online first so I had an idea what I wanted. When we visited the showroom we were able to try on the various styles to find the most flattering one and confirm the color choice. We also used the try on at home program to confirm the size since my MOH lives far away and lost weight after our visit to the showroom. They had so many options to customize the dresses; I was able to get exactly what I was looking for. Also the dresses arrived a week ahead of schedule!

Tomeekha
07/08/2011

This turned out to be the PERFECT choice for my ladies of honor. With 3 being out of state, Aria Dress was very flexible. Ariana, was the GREATEST! She took good care of my girl's and I and even responded to my late night emails.

The color of the dresses were AMAZING! Absolutely no headache or stress at all with this vendor. Oh, I also forgot to mention that my decision to go with this vendor was last minute and they even worked with me on the rush order. Everyone received their dresses well before they thought they would.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My guests and bridesmaids loved their dresses, and I got so many compliments that they were the best they've ever seen. Two of my bridesmaids have indeed worn them again, and plan on wearing them more than twice! I was very happy with the service, selection, and quality- don't think twice about buying your bridesmaid dresses here!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I got my bridesmaid dresses at Aria because they have a huge selection of styles. I wanted to allow my friends to choose their own style because they are shaped very differently and it worked out perfectly. We got a lot of compliments on the dresses.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

When I got engaged, I knew that didn't want a blinged-out white wedding dress, nor did I want to jump through the typical bridal shop hoops. Aria's website allowed me to put together the perfect dress that reflected my personality and taste. I ordered it about 5 months before my wedding and it arrived in plenty of time for me to have it altered so that it fit perfectly. My seamstress couldn't believe the the price I had paid given the quality of the fabric and construction. If you're looking for a gorgeous, simple wedding or bridesmaid dress, I would highly recommend Aria Dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

We ended up purchasing the MOH dress and ties for our groomsmen from Aria. My mother and I visit the show room in Boston. We called ahead to booke the appointment and discovered they could fit us in quickly and that their boutique was even handicap accessible if grandmothers wanted to go. Appointments are personal...no David's Bridal zoo here! The dress did take 4 months to make, but the quality was good. We really just were in love with the fabric. My sister lost a LOT of weight during the time we were waiting for the dress, but my mother was able to take it in properly. Some of the boning in the dress snapped during the wedding, but my sister looked gorgeous throughout. Would reccommmend!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved the selection. I had four bridesmaids with very different body type and I really wanted them to have dresses that they would feel good in. Luckily there is a show room in DC so my girls got to go try on dresses before ordering. Each girl had a different dress and they all look wonderful. I also order ties and pocket squares for the groomsmen.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had my heart set on having all 5 of my bridesmaids in the same color, fabric, and length of dress, but different styles so everyone wore something flattering. Aria was the only place I found where you could find more than four desses that fit the bill! I had one bridesmaid in Turkmenistan on a second-world diet, so when we ordered all the other dresses, she had no idea what size to order. Aria to the rescue! They set aside some fabric from the same dye lots for a small deposit ($100) and did a rush order when I got her measurements. All of the dresses are custom made---they don't have anything in stock due to the limitless color combinations, so they say it takes 12 weeks for the dresses to be made and shipped. All of mine were ready in a month. The quality was excellent, the fabric was just GORGEOUS, and most of all, my bridesmaids looked incredible in them and tehy ALLL loved them!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I ordered my bridemaids dresses from Aria (in LA) and absolutely LOVED the dresses. They were flexible, professional, and made it easy to order the dresses. I did not like that you had to pay just to try on a dress, if you lived out of town; but, Aria was very nice and let me keep the try-on dress a couple of extra days until one of my bridesmaids could try it on. Overall, I would definitely recommend to Aria to anyone I know! They made it easy for me to coordinate all (11 total) of my bridesmaids and flower girl (many lived in different cities) in ordering, and kept me updated when the dresses were expected to arrive. I also asked many questions before I ordered and they were always very prompt in their response.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Aria Bridesmaids were wonderful to work with. My girls all looked beautiful in dresses that suited them. The colors all looked gorgeous and I know they'll be wearing those dresses again! Easy and simple and relatively quick for getting a custom dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I used Aria for the bridesmaid dresses four our wedding. My maid of honor lives in DC so we visited the showroom when I was in town. There were so many different styles of dresses to choose from and we loved them all. The dresses are well made and true to size and descriptions on the website. The staff are helpful and understanding. I was a little w orried about ordering the dresses online but there wasn't even a hint of a problem. The dreses were done weeks ahead of time and fit my bridesmaids perfectly. Of course there were some alterations necessary, but not full sizes like I've experienced at other shops. The different dresses looked great on each girl and I'm so happy they all got to feel like themselves for our wedding. Also, the prices were the best I found for the quality!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This is an AMAZING company. I wanted silk dresses and I wanted my bridesmaids to pick the style of dress that looked best on them. Aria allowed me both. They even let me come into the DC showroom with my bridesmaids and try on gowns. All my girls loved their dresses and my pregnant bridesmaid has used hers twice since my own wedding. They are THE bridesmaid gown that you can actually wear again! My dresses were the same cost as David's Bridal but were worth 5X those awful David's gowns made in China.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

In addition to the D.C showroom listed above, Aria also has stores in Boston and LA- My bridesmaids and I used the D.C and Boston locations. Everyone we worked with at Aria was very pleasant- we really enjoyed the process of trying on and selecting dresses. Because I wanted a simple style rather than a standard bridal gown, I opted to wear a white Aria dress for my wedding. I was able to get a sash that matched the bridesmaids' dresses, really tying everything together. If you're after high-quality, class dresses with the potential to be reworn for other events, I highly recommend Aria.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Beautiful dresses with many options. We live in DC and were able to visit the small showroom which was huge help, but I would feel comfortable ordering direct too. The dresses all came earlier than expected and looked great. We did think they ran a bit big and long, but it's always easier to alter smaller rather than bigger. We also ordered matching ties which were very nice. They run very long.