Betsy Couture

Salt Lake City, UT View map

Located in Salt Lake City, Betsy Couture is a full-service bridal boutique specializing in bespoke, custom-made, one-of-a-kind wedding dresses. Each gown is handcrafted and made with only the finest materials, including French and Italian laces and European crystals. All brides are unique, and the team at Betsy Couture is committed to creating dream gowns that will make any wedding day feel like a fairy tale.

Experience
Betsy Barker is the owner and designer behind Betsy Couture. She brings over 40 years of experience and a mix of modern sophisticated couture and classic vintage elegance to the designs she creates. The inspiration behind Betsy Couture was to create unique and original designs for brides. Her passion and knowledge for vintage style is put into every gown.

Betsy Couture provides elegant custom-made, designer bridal gowns and bridal party dresses. Her wedding clientele includes:

• Brides
  • Mother of the bride
  • Bridesmaids
  • Flower girls
  • Woman-owned

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns

Message vendor

• Annie
    Annie K. Married on 05/22/2021

Incredible veil alterations

Betsy is a dream to work with! I wanted to rework my mother鈥檚 veil from the 90鈥檚 to make something more simple and modern, and she created exactly what I wanted. She worked with me through every detail of the alteration and it turned out beautifully. I wouldn鈥檛 have trusted anyone else to help create the perfect veil for our perfect day!!

Betsy Couture's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you to create your updated veil. So glad you chose me! Thank you for trusting me!
  • Megan
    Megan D. Married on 04/05/2020

i. Love. Betsy couture.

Betsy is the BEST. I am so so glad we found her. I wanted to wear my mom's wedding dress, but there were some changes I wanted to make for it to fit more my style and be a little bit less 80's (she didn't have puffy sleeves, but there was the Queen Anne neckline). I also wanted it to be kind of boho, but didn't want to take away too much from the original dress. Betsy was the perfect person for the job! Plus, when some stitching came undone after bridals and before the wedding, she happily had us bring it by to fix at no extra charge (even though them coming undone was my fault). Not to mention being in her studio feels homey and comfortable, which is important when someone is poking and prodding you to alter a dress! I cannot say enough good things about Betsy. Everyone should go to her.
    Ashley M. Married on 08/31/2019

Handmade Beautiful dress

Betsy was great to work with! She made my whole dress and customized every detail to what I wanted.
    Our first appointment with Betsy she had me sketch an image of the type of dress I wanted. She had me look at all different fabrics and touch them and hold them up to other fabrics to see the differences. This was amazing to me! I didn鈥檛 realize how many different fabrics there were to choose from but with the help of Betsy we came up with the perfect fabric. Betsy was very flexible with my schedule. She made sure to tell me what our next appointment would involve and what to bring. She had so many great tips. My dress is so beautiful and has personal details that are perfect for me. I was sad when it was my last final fitting. I told Betsy I have enjoyed our time so much together that I didn鈥檛 want it to be my final fitting. She is very welcoming to family and friends at the dress fitting. 5 stars!!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Michael & Jenna
    30 photos 路 06/21/2015

PETALS AND PROMISES PETALS AND PROMISES Wedding Officiants

I have had the pleasure of seeing Betsy's beautiful vintage wedding gowns. They are charming, classy, and elegant. You can choose pure elegance or simple elegance or something in between, they are all amazing. You will find that perfect something that you will always love. Love and joy, Rev. Sharon Vollett Petals and Promises 801.842.4252 petalsandpromises.wedding

Millcreek Inn Millcreek Inn Banquet Halls

Betsy Couture has some of the most unique dresses we have seen. Betsy's attention to detail is wonderful and her dresses are beautiful. If you are looking for a vintage dress, then Betsy Couture is the place to find it.

Janelle Ingram Hair & Makeup Artist Janelle Ingram Hair & Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Betsy not only creates beautiful artwork in her dresses she is so sweet and a wonderful person. Her work all never disappoint! You will love working with her!

Salt Lake City, 84121
Location of (Betsy Couture)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding