About Betsy Couture

Timeless - Elegant - Romantic

A full service design studio in SLC, Utah is both a showroom/store and a production space, as every single gown is made onsite by hand, one at a time. Shop every gown in our current and past collections, tweak a current style or start from scratch with a custom designed gown!

Betsy Couture creates bespoke, heirloom, one-of-a-kind original wedding gowns and provides an intimate once-in-a-lifetime bridal experience. A bespoke wedding dress means that each dress is designed and made especially for you. All designs are made by Betsy and are never replicated, meaning that your dress is truly your own – and that is the part that is most special.

We also feature our own line of the finest designer wedding dresses and handcrafted, custom bridal creations.  Our boutique in Salt Lake City has served brides from all over the world, and has built a reputation of perfection and hospitality. Our experience with wedding dresses makes us the best in the industry in the inner construction of a garment and in the designing of a truly couture dress. We use only the finest silks and French and Italian laces and exclusive trims including European crystal and jewel embellishments. We offer you a seamless experience in getting the wedding dress of your dreams by focusing on you and your desires.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Bridal Gowns (6)
Veils (3)
Hair Accessories (2)
Mother of Bride (1)

Betsy did an amazing job turning my Monique Lhuillier lace jacket from my wedding into the most beautiful, flattering satin lined top for my daughter's two-piece wedding dress. Betsy was flexible and accommodating, worked quickly and produced a gorgeous product that my daughter loved and looked stunning on her. My daughter really liked Betsy and had a great experience working with her. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Margo, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Betsy is amazing! I ordered my gown online and was very nervous about the quality -- I had no idea what to look for to make sure it was a good purchase. When I brought it to her to be hemmed, she inspected it and eased all my fears. Also, until speaking to her in person, I was sure I didn't want a veil. That all changed when I saw the beautiful, handmade ones she had at her place. I ended up ordering the longest one! I had my dress hemmed and had a bustle added, and she was so quick to get these things + a long veil done.

My mother lives in another state, and I wanted to make sure she was able to come with me to at least one fitting. Betsy was very accommodating and made sure to squeeze me in in the short window while my mother was visiting.

Betsy was recommended to me by a friend who got married last year. After a bridal shop ordering mishap, my friend went to her with the top of one dress and the bottom of another, and Betsy constructed the most beautiful gown out of them! I didn't hesitate to send another of our bride-to-be friends to her after my first visit with her.

View Vendor Response

20 Photos

Lookbook 2016

10 Photos

6 ENDORSEMENTS
I have had the pleasure of seeing Betsy's beautiful vintage wedding gowns. They are charming, classy, and elegant. You can choose pure elegance or simple elegance or something in between, they are all amazing. You will find that perfect something that you will always love. Love and joy, Rev. Sharon Vollett Petals and Promises 801.842.4252 petalsandpromises.wedding

Betsy Couture has some of the most unique dresses we have seen. Betsy's attention to detail is wonderful and her dresses are beautiful. If you are looking for a vintage dress, then Betsy Couture is the place to find it.

Betsy not only creates beautiful artwork in her dresses she is so sweet and a wonderful person. Her work all never disappoint! You will love working with her!

If you're looking for exquisite, one of a kind gown designs, hand crafted by a designer who puts her heart and soul into everything she does, look no further than Betsy Barker at Betsy Couture!

Events

Salt Lake City, UT 84121   See On Map
801-898-0721 (phone)
Betsy Couture is a wedding gown design studio from Utah servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Salt Lake City, Idaho, and California. Betsy Couture is a professional bridal gown designer that has been part of the United States wedding industry since 2008 specializing in couture wedding gowns made to measure.