Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Betsy Couture

Timeless - Elegant - Romantic

Located in Salt Lake City, Betsy Couture is a full-service bridal boutique specializing in bespoke, custom-made, one-of-a-kind wedding dresses. Each gown is handcrafted and made with only the finest materials, including French and Italian laces and European crystals. All brides are unique, and the team at Betsy Couture is committed to creating dream gowns that will make any wedding day feel like a fairy tale.

Experience
Betsy Barker is the owner and designer behind Betsy Couture. She brings over 40 years of experience and a mix of modern sophisticated couture and classic vintage elegance to the designs she creates. The inspiration behind Betsy Couture was to create unique and original designs for brides. Her passion and knowledge for vintage style is put into every gown.

Betsy Couture provides elegant custom-made, designer bridal gowns and bridal party dresses. Her wedding clientele includes:

• Brides

Bridal Gowns (6)
Veils (3)
Hair Accessories (2)
Mother of Bride (1)

Betsy is amazing! she can do anything and everything with your dress! she made my Grandma’s vintage wedding dress look absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Kenzee, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Betsy did an amazing job turning my Monique Lhuillier lace jacket from my wedding into the most beautiful, flattering satin lined top for my daughter's two-piece wedding dress. Betsy was flexible and accommodating, worked quickly and produced a gorgeous product that my daughter loved and looked stunning on her. My daughter really liked Betsy and had a great experience working with her. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Margo, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Betsy is amazing! I ordered my gown online and was very nervous about the quality -- I had no idea what to look for to make sure it was a good purchase. When I brought it to her to be hemmed, she inspected it and eased all my fears. Also, until speaking to her in person, I was sure I didn't want a veil. That all changed when I saw the beautiful, handmade ones she had at her place. I ended up ordering the longest one! I had my dress hemmed and had a bustle added, and she was so quick to get these things + a long veil done.

My mother lives in another state, and I wanted to make sure she was able to come with me to at least one fitting. Betsy was very accommodating and made sure to squeeze me in in the short window while my mother was visiting.

Betsy was recommended to me by a friend who got married last year. After a bridal shop ordering mishap, my friend went to her with the top of one dress and the bottom of another, and Betsy constructed the most beautiful gown out of them! I didn't hesitate to send another of our bride-to-be friends to her after my first visit with her.

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1468862918109
220x220 sq 1468862918109
220x220 sq 1468862921950

6 ENDORSEMENTS
I have had the pleasure of seeing Betsy's beautiful vintage wedding gowns. They are charming, classy, and elegant. You can choose pure elegance or simple elegance or something in between, they are all amazing. You will find that perfect something that you will always love. Love and joy, Rev. Sharon Vollett Petals and Promises 801.842.4252 petalsandpromises.wedding

Betsy Couture has some of the most unique dresses we have seen. Betsy's attention to detail is wonderful and her dresses are beautiful. If you are looking for a vintage dress, then Betsy Couture is the place to find it.

Betsy not only creates beautiful artwork in her dresses she is so sweet and a wonderful person. Her work all never disappoint! You will love working with her!

I've worked with Betsy as a client and as a vendor and I have to say that she is the best dress designer and creator ever! Her gowns are sweetly perfect and she puts so much attention, care, and love into each creation that it shows. I was so happy to find that her custom gowns are very affordable and she can tailor anything you want to be anything you want (which is quite the feat!). Her showroom is fantastically gorgeous and her sense of style, professionalism, and overall kindness will make you fall in love (with her and her custom gowns :)

If you're looking for exquisite, one of a kind gown designs, hand crafted by a designer who puts her heart and soul into everything she does, look no further than Betsy Barker at Betsy Couture!

Salt Lake City, UT 84121   See On Map