Salt Lake City, UT 84121 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Betsy Couture

Located in Salt Lake City, Betsy Couture is a full-service bridal boutique specializing in bespoke, custom-made, one-of-a-kind wedding dresses. Each gown is handcrafted and made with only the finest materials, including French and Italian laces and European crystals. All brides are unique, and the team at Betsy Couture is committed to creating dream gowns that will make any wedding day feel like a fairy tale.

Experience
Betsy Barker is the owner and designer behind Betsy Couture. She brings over 40 years of experience and a mix of modern sophisticated couture and classic vintage elegance to the designs she creates. The inspiration behind Betsy Couture was to create unique and original designs for brides. Her passion and knowledge for vintage style is put into every gown.

Betsy Couture provides elegant custom-made, designer bridal gowns and bridal party dresses. Her wedding clientele includes:

• Brides

thelma louise 2 590
tierney 1 793

30 Reviews for Betsy Couture

Kenzee · Married on 04/06/2018

Betsy is amazing! she can do anything and everything with your dress! she made my Grandma’s vintage wedding dress look absolutely perfect!

Margo · Married on 09/16/2017

Betsy did an amazing job turning my Monique Lhuillier lace jacket from my wedding into the most beautiful, flattering satin lined top for my daughter's two-piece wedding dress. Betsy was flexible and accommodating, worked quickly and produced a gorgeous product that my daughter loved and looked stunning on her. My daughter really liked Betsy and had a great experience working with her. I highly recommend her.

Laura · Married on 07/15/2017

Betsy is amazing! I ordered my gown online and was very nervous about the quality -- I had no idea what to look for to make sure it was a good purchase. When I brought it to her to be hemmed, she inspected it and eased all my fears. Also, until speaking to her in person, I was sure I didn't want a veil. That all changed when I saw the beautiful, handmade ones she had at her place. I ended up ordering the longest one! I had my dress hemmed and had a bustle added, and she was so quick to get these things + a long veil done.

My mother lives in another state, and I wanted to make sure she was able to come with me to at least one fitting. Betsy was very accommodating and made sure to squeeze me in in the short window while my mother was visiting.

Betsy was recommended to me by a friend who got married last year. After a bridal shop ordering mishap, my friend went to her with the top of one dress and the bottom of another, and Betsy constructed the most beautiful gown out of them! I didn't hesitate to send another of our bride-to-be friends to her after my first visit with her.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Betsy Couture's reply:

Laura, I had such a wonderful time working with you! Thank you for your vote of confidence! I'm glad you loved the veil! You looked incredible! Thanks again for trusting me! Betsy

Betsy Couture FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils

Real Weddings

• PETALS AND PROMISES
    PETALS AND PROMISES Wedding Officiants

I have had the pleasure of seeing Betsy's beautiful vintage wedding gowns. They are charming, classy, and elegant. You can choose pure elegance or simple elegance or something in between, they are all amazing. You will find that perfect something that you will always love. Love and joy, Rev. Sharon Vollett Petals and Promises 801.842.4252 petalsandpromises.wedding

• Millcreek Inn
    Millcreek Inn Banquet Halls

Betsy Couture has some of the most unique dresses we have seen. Betsy's attention to detail is wonderful and her dresses are beautiful. If you are looking for a vintage dress, then Betsy Couture is the place to find it.

• Janelle Ingram Hair & Makeup Artist
    Janelle Ingram Hair & Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Betsy not only creates beautiful artwork in her dresses she is so sweet and a wonderful person. Her work all never disappoint! You will love working with her!

• Salt Lake City, UT 84121 See on map