The Bridal Studio

Salt Lake City, UT View map

Located in Salt Lake City, Utah, The Bridal Studio is a modern bridal boutique that offers an indie wedding gown experience. Founder Bridget Geyer opened the studio in 2019 to cater to to-be-weds looking outside of the mainstream aesthetic for their apparel. Bridget has created a luxurious and comfortable environment to help clients find their dream gown.

The Bridal Studio offers a curated range of designer dresses including gowns exclusive to this boutique. Bridget has selected designers on their approach to non-traditional wedding attire to provide her clients with designs that are fresh and forward-thinking. In addition to gowns, this studio also stocks bridal belts, veils, jewelry, and hair accessories. Sample sales and trunk shows add to the possibilities for to-be-weds looking for that special piece.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

• Denice
    Denice E. Married on 06/17/2022

Excellent!

I had such an amazing experience with Bridget at The Bridal Studio. Super responsive, helpful, attentive, fun, and made me feel so comfortable. Incredibly accommodating to me and my family. I am thrilled with my gown and the customizations and recommendations Bridget had. Can’t say enough good things!!

The Bridal Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review, Denice!! I absolutely loved helping you find your dress and it was wonderful having your family there! Your gown is truly one-of-a-kind and I am so excited for your wedding day to arrive!! We are so happy to have you apart of The Bridal Studio family! xo-Bridget
    Kyli P. Married on 06/09/2022

Absolutely amazing!

I loved my experience at The bridal studio. I was treated with love and had so much help picking my perfect dress. I’ve never seen anything so unique and am so I happy I went here! It was a one stop for the dress and I couldn’t be happier!
  • Bailey
    Bailey Married on 05/07/2022

Beautiful dresses & great consultants

Found my perfect enzoani gown and the consultant was so nice and patient. I came when they had a enzoani show so I got a discount too. Beautiful array of dresses at the store and cute esthetic. The fact that they provided me a glass of champagne and then a whole bottle when I bought a dress was one of my favorite parts lol.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

1085 E. 900th South Salt Lake City, UT, 84105

Sunday & Monday: Closed Tuesday: 11-6 Wednesday: 11-6 Thursday: 11-6 Friday: 11-6 Saturday: 10-5
Location of (The Bridal Studio)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding