P.O. Box 521816, Salt Lake City, UT 84152 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About PETALS AND PROMISES

PETALS AND PROMISES is a Salt Lake City, Utah-based wedding officiant business. Reverend Sharon Vollett is a nondenominational minister who enjoys creating lovely wedding ceremonies that celebrate the joining of two people and their new life together. She believes the service should reflect the couple and works with you to ensure it does exactly that. Your love story is unique, and your celebration should be too.

PETALS AND PROMISES provide customized vows for your big day, allowing you to relax and focus on the other details that will make your wedding celebration exceptional. Reverend Sharon Vollett is respectful of different religions, beliefs and cultures, which has allowed her to gain experience performing various types of weddings. She officiates traditional, nontraditional, candle rose ceremonies and sand ceremonies to name a few.

Follow PETALS AND PROMISES on

PETALS AND PROMISES 6
  • Susan

Susan Barbeque · Married on 12/24/2018

An Awesome Night to Remember

I wish we could give 10,000 stars.

We had everything planned and 2 days before our Ceremony, the Minister became "unavailable".

Well, that was probably the besy thing that could have ever happened. We found Sharon and she was AMAZING..!! Wrote our Ceremony to perfection. She made it an event that we will remember for the rest of our lives. And, we now have a great New Friend as well.
    I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Sharon..!!

• Alexa

Alexa Keogh · Married on 12/20/2018

Extraordinary Winter Elopement

Thank you, Sharon, for making our day so special!

My Husband and I are both in the Military and living outside the United States. It was already difficult planning a wedding in the United States when we lived in another country, but with Sharon’s help it was so easy and stress-free. Our plans were to originally get married at the courthouse till we decided that just wasn't us. So, two weeks before we wanted to get married, we decided to reach out to whoever we could to help make this possible. Sharon was so responsive and was in constant communication with us. From the very beginning she wanted this to be very personal and unique to us. Once we got to the United States, she was so eager to facetime/call us to get a better idea of what our ideas were. We appreciated all the time she took to know us and understand what we wanted. Sharon was so helpful in giving us suggestions on where we could have the ceremony and how to make it unique to us. Throughout the whole planning process, she was so flexible; from the phone calls to the short timeline that we had.

The day of the wedding everything worked so well together and with the help of Sharon it turned out to be so magical and fun! Our favorite part is that she truly gets to know you and your significant other on a personal level, making the wedding day all about who we are and what we wanted. It was very easy to plan our elopement with Sharon.

Thank you!
    The Newell’s

Sent on 01/13/2019

PETALS AND PROMISES's reply:

Thank you so much Alexa and Dustin. It is always my pleasure to be part of the celebration of marriage with the amazing couple's I am privileged to marry. You both are amazing and wonderful for who you are and for the job you do, keeping our country safe. I loved being part of your sweet journey of becoming husband and wife. I LOVE WHAT I DO! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    REV. SHARON VOLLETT
    801.842.4252
    petalsandpromises.wedding

PETALS AND PROMISES FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• Diverse Diva
    Diverse Diva Wedding Planners

I am a wedding planner and Sharon is working with me on one of my weddings this September. Sharon and I were instant kindred spirits the moment we met! She is kind, warm, loving, thorough, organized and truly genuine. She truly wants her couples to have an amazing personal experience on their wedding day. I am so excited to work with Sharon on this and upcoming events! Thank you Sharon!

• Betsy Couture
    Betsy Couture Wedding Dresses

Rev. Sharon Vollett is so personable, kind and caring that she creates a wonderful atmosphere at her ceremonies! She truly cares about her couples and it shows in every detail. I highly recommend her for a personal, thoughtful ceremony that brings out the real YOU in your ceremony.

• Log Haven
    Log Haven Banquet Halls

Sharon is a lovely woman and very professional.

• P.O. Box 521816 Salt Lake City, 84152 See on map