PETALS AND PROMISES

Salt Lake City, UT View map

PETALS AND PROMISES is a Salt Lake City, Utah-based wedding officiant business. Reverend Sharon Vollett is a nondenominational minister who enjoys creating lovely wedding ceremonies that celebrate the joining of two people and their new life together. She believes the service should reflect the couple and works with you to ensure it does exactly that. Your love story is unique, and your celebration should be too.

PETALS AND PROMISES provide customized vows for your big day, allowing you to relax and focus on the other details that will make your wedding celebration exceptional. Reverend Sharon Vollett is respectful of different religions, beliefs and cultures, which has allowed her to gain experience performing various types of weddings. She officiates traditional, nontraditional, candle rose ceremonies and sand ceremonies to name a few.

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

Priscillah M. Married on 02/27/2022

Priscillah & judith

Sharon made our dream wedding come true. We faced many challenges in trying to get a marriage licence due to our circumstances but she never gave up on us. She went above and beyond; contacting the County and us back and forth and helped us get the marriage licence.

She would respond to our emails in fantastic time and she really made sure that whatever hardship we faced, we overcome.

On the day of the wedding, every thing was really great! Our wedding went well, she was amazing the way she handled it 100%

After the wedding, we also had problems arranging the delivery of our marriage documents and she still went extra miles to help us.

We received our documents after the honeymoon and couldn't be happier

We recommended Sharon 馃挴
    She is absolutely fantastic and she is great value for money. We have since recommended her to many also

Priscillah and Judith

• Barbara
    Barbara K. Married on 01/02/2022

Personalized Online Wedding

We chose Sharon to be our Wedding Minister based on reviews and the website: https://petalsandpromises.wedding/. From the very beginning we were impressed by Sharon's engagement, oppenes, flexibility, professionalism and kindness. We didn't know what to expect and how to arrange the Zoom wedding, also accommodating three time zones and Sharon gave us some useful advice, answered all our questions and drafted personalized ceremony which turned out to be joyful, heartwarming and very spiritual experience not only for us, but for our friends and family too.
    If you are planning an online wedding, we recommend reaching out to Sharon Vollett who will personalize and transform your special day into an unforgettable experience.
    Sharon, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being with us on our special day!
    Love,
    Mr & Mrs Wojnowski

PETALS AND PROMISES's reply:

Dear Barbara and John,
    To say it was a privilege and honor would be an understatement. You are both so wonderful, and I truly loved being part of your sweet journey of becoming husband and wife. Thank you so much.
    Rev. Sharon Vollett
    Petals and Promises
    801.842.4252
    petalsandpromises.wedding
  • Robb
    Robb A. Married on 08/11/2021

Sharon is Wonderful!!!!

My wife Angelika and I were blessed to have Sharon officiate our VIRTUAL wedding this past Friday, November 20! I am a Polish American from the Boston area while Angelika is from and lives in Kolobrzeg, Poland. We weren't able to marry in timely fashion in Poland due to slow moving government procedures exacerbated by COVID and decided to speed our matrimony up by having a virtual wedding, which is currently only offered anywhere in the world by the Utah County Clerk. I found Sharon's contact info on the Utah County Clerk's page and reached out to her. Sharon was very kind; helped talk Angelika and me through the entire wedding registration and virtual marriage ceremony processes & took the time to learn about our history prior to drafting up a beautiful ceremony; answered my several emails promptly and officiated a wonderful, heart-warming ceremony. Sharon has a big heart, is extremely accommodating, is a prompt and excellent communicator and I would recommend Sharon to everyone looking to ensure their wedding is not only well-executed but as personable and heartfelt as can possibly be. I now call Sharon a friend as she made our wedding experience exquisite!

PETALS AND PROMISES's reply:

Thank you so much Robb and Angelika. You are both amazing and I am so honored to have been part of your long awaited celebration of marriage. I loved your sweet story, getting to know you, you're history, and your family. It was my absolute privilege to marry you, and it is a joy to call you friend.
    Love and happiness,

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Diverse Diva Diverse Diva Wedding Planners

I am a wedding planner and Sharon is working with me on one of my weddings this September. Sharon and I were instant kindred spirits the moment we met! She is kind, warm, loving, thorough, organized and truly genuine. She truly wants her couples to have an amazing personal experience on their wedding day. I am so excited to work with Sharon on this and upcoming events! Thank you Sharon!

Betsy Couture Betsy Couture Wedding Dresses

Rev. Sharon Vollett is so personable, kind and caring that she creates a wonderful atmosphere at her ceremonies! She truly cares about her couples and it shows in every detail. I highly recommend her for a personal, thoughtful ceremony that brings out the real YOU in your ceremony.

Log Haven Log Haven Banquet Halls

Sharon is a lovely woman and very professional.

P.O. Box 521816 Salt Lake City, 84152
Location of (PETALS AND PROMISES)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding