P.O. Box 521816, Salt Lake City, UT 84152 Map · Phone number

About PETALS AND PROMISES

PETALS AND PROMISES is a Salt Lake City, Utah-based wedding officiant business. Reverend Sharon Vollett is a nondenominational minister who enjoys creating lovely wedding ceremonies that celebrate the joining of two people and their new life together. She believes the service should reflect the couple and works with you to ensure it does exactly that. Your love story is unique, and your celebration should be too.

PETALS AND PROMISES provide customized vows for your big day, allowing you to relax and focus on the other details that will make your wedding celebration exceptional. Reverend Sharon Vollett is respectful of different religions, beliefs and cultures, which has allowed her to gain experience performing various types of weddings. She officiates traditional, nontraditional, candle rose ceremonies and sand ceremonies to name a few.

Follow PETALS AND PROMISES on

Other couples have also viewed

• Weddings by JennBrook

144 Reviews for PETALS AND PROMISES

• Barbara

Barbara K. · Getting married on 01/02/2022

Personalized Online Wedding

We chose Sharon to be our Wedding Minister based on reviews and the website: https://petalsandpromises.wedding/. From the very beginning we were impressed by Sharon's engagement, oppenes, flexibility, professionalism and kindness. We didn't know what to expect and how to arrange the Zoom wedding, also accommodating three time zones and Sharon gave us some useful advice, answered all our questions and drafted personalized ceremony which turned out to be joyful, heartwarming and very spiritual experience not only for us, but for our friends and family too.
    If you are planning an online wedding, we recommend reaching out to Sharon Vollett who will personalize and transform your special day into an unforgettable experience.
    Sharon, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being with us on our special day!
    Love,
    Mr & Mrs Wojnowski

Sent on 03/06/2021

PETALS AND PROMISES's reply:

Dear Barbara and John,
    To say it was a privilege and honor would be an understatement. You are both so wonderful, and I truly loved being part of your sweet journey of becoming husband and wife. Thank you so much.
    Rev. Sharon Vollett
    Petals and Promises
    801.842.4252
    petalsandpromises.wedding
  • Robb

Robb A. · Getting married on 08/11/2021

Sharon is Wonderful!!!!

My wife Angelika and I were blessed to have Sharon officiate our VIRTUAL wedding this past Friday, November 20! I am a Polish American from the Boston area while Angelika is from and lives in Kolobrzeg, Poland. We weren't able to marry in timely fashion in Poland due to slow moving government procedures exacerbated by COVID and decided to speed our matrimony up by having a virtual wedding, which is currently only offered anywhere in the world by the Utah County Clerk. I found Sharon's contact info on the Utah County Clerk's page and reached out to her. Sharon was very kind; helped talk Angelika and me through the entire wedding registration and virtual marriage ceremony processes & took the time to learn about our history prior to drafting up a beautiful ceremony; answered my several emails promptly and officiated a wonderful, heart-warming ceremony. Sharon has a big heart, is extremely accommodating, is a prompt and excellent communicator and I would recommend Sharon to everyone looking to ensure their wedding is not only well-executed but as personable and heartfelt as can possibly be. I now call Sharon a friend as she made our wedding experience exquisite!

Sent on 11/23/2020

PETALS AND PROMISES's reply:

Thank you so much Robb and Angelika. You are both amazing and I am so honored to have been part of your long awaited celebration of marriage. I loved your sweet story, getting to know you, you're history, and your family. It was my absolute privilege to marry you, and it is a joy to call you friend.
    Love and happiness,
    Rev. Sharon Vollett
    Petals and Promises
    801.842.4252
    petalsandpromises.wedding

Kim · Married on 05/22/2021

I am so glad that we decided to go with Sharon! She is wonderful, so prompt to reply, very flexible. She definitely wants to make sure she is the right fit for you and the vision you want for your wedding. Her voice is so soft, it sounds just like an angel! I couldn't be happier with her officiating our wedding. She also had very good ideas to make the moment more special.

Sent on 09/27/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

PETALS AND PROMISES FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.

• Diverse Diva Wedding Planners

I am a wedding planner and Sharon is working with me on one of my weddings this September. Sharon and I were instant kindred spirits the moment we met! She is kind, warm, loving, thorough, organized and truly genuine. She truly wants her couples to have an amazing personal experience on their wedding day. I am so excited to work with Sharon on this and upcoming events! Thank you Sharon!

• Betsy Couture Wedding Dresses

Rev. Sharon Vollett is so personable, kind and caring that she creates a wonderful atmosphere at her ceremonies! She truly cares about her couples and it shows in every detail. I highly recommend her for a personal, thoughtful ceremony that brings out the real YOU in your ceremony.

• Log Haven Banquet Halls

Sharon is a lovely woman and very professional.

• P.O. Box 521816 Salt Lake City, 84152 See on map
    Location of (PETALS AND PROMISES)