Diverse Diva

Salt Lake City, UT View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Diverse Diva is an event planning service in Salt Lake City, Utah. Angela Cordova, the founder and owner of the company, has 20 years of experience, giving her the necessary skills to make your special day one to remember. A strong supporter of the LGBTQ community, Angela Cordova supports every couple.

Diverse Diva offers three wedding packages, all customizable to best fit your needs. Angela assists you from start to finish, helping you with details from budget to managing your timeline. Services include:

• Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Day-of coordination
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Willingness to travel

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$65

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Courtney Married on 09/15/2018
    I am so grateful that we hired Angela as our day-of coordinator. She served as an excellent point person, coordinating our various vendors leading up to the wedding and on the day of. I was on the fence about hiring a day-of coordinator early in our planning process, thinking we could manage without one. So glad I wised up! Our event would have been so stressful without her. With Angela handling logistics, my husband and I were able to focus on each other and our guests, which made our day much more enjoyable.
    Taylor Married on 09/23/2017
    Diverse Diva did an outstanding job helping us finalize the details of our wedding and managing everyone on the day of. My wife and I couldn't imagine not having her there to help us get everything together. She also met with us several times before hand to discuss our event. Her attention to detail is superb and she caught several things we had overlooked. On top of that she is super nice and easy to work with. We both absolutely recommend her for your event as well.

Diverse Diva's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for the extremely kind review, Taylor! It was such an honor and pleasure to help you and Susan with your gorgeous wedding at Red Butte! I loved getting to know you both and your families while we planned from a distance. I loved how everything came together so seamlessly and how you rolled with our Plan B option because of crazy torrential rain. Everything was perfect!! Thank you for letting me be a part of it!
    Alexis Married on 07/08/2017
    It was an absolute pleasure to work with Angela. We wanted our special day to be unforgettable and what we ended up with was beyond our expectations. Angela was very flexible and worked around our crazy schedules. She made sure to thoroughly explain the pros and cons of each venue we visited and made some great recommendations along the way. Needless to say the planning process, albeit fun was very productive.
    If you are looking for quality, fun and excitement look no more you've found it! Angela will make the process a breeze and that special day will arrive before you know it.

Angela, thank you so much, we really appreciate everything you did. Best wedding we've ever been to!!

Diverse Diva's reply:

WOW!! Thank you SO much Alexis and Efren for the amazing review! It was such an honor and a blast helping your plan your gorgeous wedding. Your ceremony was stunningly beautiful at The Cathedral of the Madeleine and what an EPIC reception at The Capitol Theater! It was even crazier when we found out we might be distantly related through my husband. Such serendipity! Thank you again for trusting my with your big day! I am humbled and honored to have been a part of it! All the best, Angie.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Katie & Ben
    73 photos · 10/13/2018

Pricing

Jadie Jo Photography, LLC Jadie Jo Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Angela with Diverse Diva is amazing to work with! I have always loved what she does and she is always easy to communicate with both the vendors and clients. She cares deeply about her clients and delivering exactly what they are looking for to make their wedding day exactly how they dream! Angela goes above and beyond for her clients! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

Salt Cake City Salt Cake City Wedding Cakes

Having worked with the Diverse Diva herself, Angie, as a bride first and then as a wedding planner, I can say from personal experience how fantastic it is to know her and get to work with her regularly. Angie's one of the kindest, most compassionate people I know and on your wedding day, you want someone who will be patient, organized, and under control. She is exactly that! Every time a couple tells me they're working with Angie, I know the wedding day will go off without a hitch and I know I will always have someone that is accessible and understanding throughout the entire process.

Monica Smith - Harpist Monica Smith - Harpist Wedding Musicians

Angela with Diverse Diva is amazing! She is fun & easy to work with & she always comes up with fun, unique ideas for each client. She puts her heart & soul into everything she does and it shows!!

Salt Lake City, UT, 84101

Always Open
Location of (Diverse Diva)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding