1578 South 300 West, Salt Lake City, UT 84115 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 69
  • Real Weddings 1

About LUX Catering and Events

The LUX Difference

We are a family of designers, mavens, and epicureans with a lifetime of combined expertise. LUX is built on passion and an unwavering commitment to excellence. We are obsessed with innovation and pushing boundaries.

Our stellar reputation is based on our passion for creating exceptional events and memorable experiences. We are a hardworking, knowledgeable, and award-winning team. We listen. We take a boutique approach to event production, and collaborate with you to create the perfect event.

We are one of Utah’s most award winning and highly rated catering and event companies – come experience the LUX difference.

Creating Your Menu

We are obsessed with food! Our professionally trained team of chefs are connoisseurs who have dedicated their lives to perfecting their craft and preparing food that looks as impressive as it tastes.

The menu design process begins with a conversation about the needs and wants of you and your guests. From there we collaborate with our culinary teams to prepare a delicious and creative customized menu.

We have mastered an array of service styles, from buffet to plated, action stations to family style, we've done it all. Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions about service styles or menus!

Follow LUX Catering and Events on

439d3e7e907588e9 1537903883 3eae949e0a9fd7fd 1537903873761 16 40941997681 56b85

• Videos 1

27 Reviews for LUX Catering and Events

Karie · Married on 07/09/2017

We could not have been happier with LUX Catering. Tracy and team exceeded our expectations, they were easy to work with, took care of the details and minimized the stress. The flowers and centerpieces were stunning. The cake was gorgeous and delicious. The food got rave reviews. The linens looked great and the floor plan had a great flow. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/15/2017

R · Married on 07/24/2016

LeCroissant Catering was absolutely professional and worked with us on all the tiny details that were important to us on our wedding day. I still hear RAVE reviews about the coconut cake. Kelly was a dream, she always made herself available, and heard us out, customizing the perfect menu and providing helpful advice along the way. We loved their service and so did our guests, even the venue was impressed!

Sent on 12/08/2016
  • Carrie Grant & Todd Keskey Wedding

Carrie · Married on 05/21/2016

Using this company was one of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding. Months later, family members and friends still talk about how great the food was at our event. The bar service was great as well! The catering staff was great to work with, understood my vision, and helped it become a reality. I highly recommend using them. For couples that are looking for great food and service at a reasonable price, this is the caterer for you.

Sent on 12/07/2016

LUX Catering and Events FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Tastings
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, BBQ, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Real Weddings

• Diverse Diva
    Diverse Diva Wedding Planners

I absolutely adore working with LUX Catering and Events! They are an incredible catering company to work with. Kelly, Christopher and the rest of the team are so friendly and professional. They are creative and willing to go off the beaten path to create what their clients envision. Also, as a fairly new wedding planner in the market, Christopher has taken me under his wing to help my company grow. He has given advice, introduced me to other vendors and offered to let me shadow them for an evening to get a better sense of what they do and how they work. I took advantage of that opportunity and man!! They work hard! They are also extremely efficient, professional and very well organized. They understand it takes a village to plan and execute a successful event and their willingness to collaborate and partner with other vendors is commendable. I am in awe with how environmentally conscious they are. From utilizing clean energy to the point where their buildings leave virtually no carbon footprint, to using compostable disposable plates and utensils, to sourcing local, organic ingredients as much as possible and composting all their waste for other businesses to use...I am impressed at their commitment to the environment. On a personal note, when my mother passed and we needed to plan the wake. I wasn't able to think straight and I asked Christopher if LUX could help. The event was mere days away, and he planned the menu, and decor for me. His team setup everything for us and we didn't have lift a finger and could spend time with our friends and family. He really did come to my rescue, for which I'm eternally grateful! Of course, I would be remiss if I didn't mention their food and presentation which is delicious and impeccable. Those meatballs! That artichoke dip! Oh man, now I'm hungry. Their food is absolutely on point and their versatility of style and cuisine is unparalleled. I can't recommend LUX enough! They are amazing!

• twigs flower co
    twigs flower co Wedding Florists

The people are AWESOME!! The make all that hard work look easy and the food is delicious and completely affordable. Make this your "must" stop when looking for a cater for that wedding or event

• DJPauly Entertainment
    DJPauly Entertainment Wedding DJs

Kelly & Chris and their staff did an amazing job for our rehearsal dinner. I would have hired them for our wedding too if we could have chosen our own catering! Their food is delicious and service is second to none.

• 1578 South 300 West Salt Lake City, UT, 84115 See on map