LUX Catering and Events Reviews

27 | Salt Lake City, UT

27 Reviews for LUX Catering and Events

Karie · Married on 07/09/2017

We could not have been happier with LUX Catering. Tracy and team exceeded our expectations, they were easy to work with, took care of the details and minimized the stress. The flowers and centerpieces were stunning. The cake was gorgeous and delicious. The food got rave reviews. The linens looked great and the floor plan had a great flow. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/15/2017

R · Married on 07/24/2016

LeCroissant Catering was absolutely professional and worked with us on all the tiny details that were important to us on our wedding day. I still hear RAVE reviews about the coconut cake. Kelly was a dream, she always made herself available, and heard us out, customizing the perfect menu and providing helpful advice along the way. We loved their service and so did our guests, even the venue was impressed!

Sent on 12/08/2016
  • Carrie Grant & Todd Keskey Wedding

Carrie · Married on 05/21/2016

Using this company was one of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding. Months later, family members and friends still talk about how great the food was at our event. The bar service was great as well! The catering staff was great to work with, understood my vision, and helped it become a reality. I highly recommend using them. For couples that are looking for great food and service at a reasonable price, this is the caterer for you.

Lauren · Married on 02/06/2016

I absolutely adore working with LUX Catering and Events! They are an incredible catering company to work with. Kelly, Christopher and the rest of the team are so friendly and professional. They are creative and willing to go off the beaten path to create what their clients envision. Also, as a fairly new wedding planner in the market, Christopher has taken me under his wing to help my company grow. He has given advice, introduced me to other vendors and offered to let me shadow them for an evening to get a better sense of what they do and how they work. I took advantage of that opportunity and man!! They work hard! They are also extremely efficient, professional and very well organized. They understand it takes a village to plan and execute a successful event and their willingness to collaborate and partner with other vendors is commendable. I am in awe with how environmentally conscious they are. From utilizing clean energy to the point where their buildings leave virtually no carbon footprint, to using compostable disposable plates and utensils, to sourcing local, organic ingredients as much as possible and composting all their waste for other businesses to use...I am impressed at their commitment to the environment.

On a personal note, when my mother passed and we needed to plan the wake. I wasn't able to think straight and I asked Christopher if LUX could help. The event was mere days away, and he planned the menu, and decor for me. His team setup everything for us and we didn't have lift a finger and could spend time with our friends and family. He really did come to my rescue, for which I'm eternally grateful!

Of course, I would be remiss if I didn't mention their food and presentation which is delicious and impeccable. Those meatballs! That artichoke dip! Oh man, now I'm hungry. Their food is absolutely on point and their versatility of style and cuisine is unparalleled. I can't recommend LUX enough! They are amazing!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Adam · Married on 06/26/2015

It was great to work with Meg. The food, presentation, and overall service was amazing. We would certainly recommend them to our friends.

Sent on 12/19/2015

Scott · Married on 06/20/2015

Meg McIntyre and the rest of the LeCroissant team were amazing in helping select the food and drinks, to setting up all the tables and chairs (and willingness to change them), to the quality of the food and service. I highly recommend LeCroissant!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Erin · Married on 06/06/2015

Working with LeCroissant was such a pleasure. We told them what we were thinking, which was a little unorthodox, and they ran with it. They catered both our rehearsal dinner and the wedding. They created a whole Cuban feast from scratch for us. The food was perfect and the experience was a delight, especially working with Meg.

Sent on 12/21/2015

natalie · Married on 06/05/2015

Le Croissant Catering was amazing and everyone raved about the food at our wedding. We had a full service dinner buffet and every dish was delicious. Meg is the bomb and amazing to work with, ask for her. She was hilarious and even let us come in for a second tasting when I pulled the indecisive bride move and wanted to change the menu at the last minute. She calmed all my pre wedding jitters and force fed me a croissant so I didn't pass out walking down the aisle:) She made sure every detail was perfect and made us plates full of food since eating is the last thing you remember to do at your own reception. Le Croissant also provided a bartender and she was awesome as well, everyone raved about the cocktails. As far as price, I felt Le Croissant was very competitively priced with other caterers and they provided more than we would have gotten with other caterers. Highly recommend them and couldn't be happier with our experience working with them.

Ramona · Married on 05/30/2015

Great experience working with this vendor. Very flexible around whatever your budget may be, and always responsive to any questions you may have. The food was awesome and even our wedding venue was impressed at how professionally they handled the whole event. Absolutely top knotch service.

Sent on 12/16/2015

LeCroissant was our top pick. The team was incredibly professional and helpful, and not mention enthusiastic about helping us get our wedding perfect to every bite. All the food tasted wonderful, everything was on time, and best of all, they celebrated in our cheer and joy. I would recommend them a hundred times over!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Amidst the confusion of planning a wedding I had no idea what to do. LeCroissant made every decision understandable, customizable and responsive to my needs. They adapted to shifts in budget and logistics FLAWLESSLY. Reasonable prices and responsive service.

Sent on 12/16/2015

They did great! I would highly recommend them for a catering company!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Patricia · Married on 06/16/2012

Everyone at Le Croissant was a pleasure to work with. They listened to my ideas, they were willing to accommodate my several changes, they suggested options and promptly answered my emails and calls. On the day of the reception, the service was professional and pleasant. The food was delicious and very attractively presented. Great value for the money.

Sent on 07/23/2012
  • User2461371 · event on: 05/25/2012

Bravo!
    Thank you for providing the mouth watering, eye catching, palette pleasing spread at last week’s Allies Dinner kick-off at Cactus & Tropicals. The value of your consultation, presentation, and variety, flavor & quantity of food far exceeded the cost. We love partnering with you for equality!

Tikal Beard
    Equality Utah

Sent on 05/31/2012

Laura · Married on 03/17/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Le Croissant. I hired them to cater my wedding reception and it was absolutely amazing! Working with Pat beforehand was great, she is so efficient and doesn't beat around the bush (which I'm sure every busy bride loves). The level of service we received was outstanding and I'm so glad we chose them as our caterer. They have the ability to fulfill any request which is very convenient. We ordered the taco stand, fruit display, dessert display, and sparkling limeade (Hi Pat, I'm sure you remember me) and I must say it was unbelievable. I'm not exaggerating here, the display was absolutely beautiful. I can't tell you how many people (even during our reception and even weeks later) commented on how beautiful it was AND how delicious the food was. I would highly recommend anyone use Le Croissant, you will not possibly be disappointed and your food display will be a highlight!

Sent on 03/28/2012

Rochelle · Married on 10/17/2009

I'm vegetarian, so finding a caterer in Utah that could accommodate me with something I actually wanted to eat in a price that we could afford was not easy. But Le Croissant was able to create us a menu that satisfied the vegetarians and meat eaters alike and for a great price. We had them do an action station, which is where they prepare the food right in front of you, so it was dinner and entertainment all in one. Everyone complimented the food at the wedding, and it all went off without a hitch. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/27/2009

Sarah · Married on 04/17/2004

Fabulous cake and wonderful food. So happy.

Sent on 01/27/2010

R. · Married on 07/21/2012

We used Le Croissant for our summer wedding and are so pleased with their services! They were very easy to contact via e-mail and phone. We discussed our needs and the menu options for our guests and they were prompt in providing estimates and arranging bartending services as well. We were able to do a free tasting trial and were pleased with the quality of the food then and on the day of the wedding. Having a buffet was an option we really wanted and they did a great job arranging the food in a pleasing manner for our guests. Our families know good food and we were really pleased when they complimented our choices, especially the salad. (You know it's good food when guests rave about the salad!) They were also very reasonably priced, ideal for a tight budget.

Sent on 08/05/2012

Richard · Married on 09/03/2016

The staff at Le Croissant is very accommodating and professional. They helped us with every need. Your always nervous when planning an event like a wedding or rehearsal dinner, but Le Croissant put all our worries at ease. I would highly recommend using this vendor.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/01/2008

They were pricey but great!

Sent on 03/12/2009

Leslie · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful!

Working with Kelsey to plan my wedding was so easy. Anything we asked for was done, no questions asked, and it all turned out amazing. It was so nice to have so many vendors wrapped into one...food, cake, bar, AND flowers. She was professional and detail oriented.

They are on the pricey end, but the convenience and how everything turned out made it worth it. My night was perfect. Everyone made so many comments about how unique and pretty our reception was.

A few of my guests mentioned that we completely ran out of appetizers (I didn’t get to see that part) and that they had to wait a while for dinner because they ran out of plates. Our wedding was on a tight schedule, so some people were rushed to eat.

Overall, I would highly recommend using LUX for your event.

Sent on 06/23/2019

3.5

Le Croissant was on time, professional and did what they said they would. I would use them again. The food was fresh and delicious.

Sent on 01/24/2013

amanda · Married on 01/14/2012

3.5

Le Croissant provided the food for our wedding. We had a buffet style wedding and they set-up different buffet stations. At some of the stations, they cooked the food in a wok right in front of you, which the guests loved!

Several guests commented it was the best buffet wedding food they had ever tasted.

They were very responsive via email to any concerns. We first met with them and received a quote two days later, which we were incredibly impressed by. That was their level of service throughout.

Sent on 02/13/2012

Laura · event on: 08/16/2013

4.2
      3.0

Le Croissant's food is delicous. We use them for a quarterly event we have each year. I've used other catering companies in a pinch and the feedback I always get is "Go back to Le Croissant!"

Their spinach mandarin salad and vinegarette dressing is fantastic. Use them, you'll love them!

Sent on 08/19/2013