South Jordan, UT 84095 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Salt Cake City

I serve the Salt Lake Valley and surrounding areas with delicious made-to-order cakes. Each creation is made fresh, never frozen, and is covered in homemade marshmallow fondant. I specialize in handmade fondant decorations but also pay special attention to the flavor of my cakes. I offer a wide variety of creative and delicious cake flavors, fillings, and frostings including flavors such as Brownie Lovers Cake, Strawberry Cheesecake Cake, and White Raspberry Kiss Cake. Every cake is designed to fit each client's needs so you can be sure that your cake is one of a kind. You won't find a more professional, afforable, and delicious wedding cake than here at Salt Cake City.

Contact me anytime to begin designing your unique cake creation!

Follow Salt Cake City on

141PenguinCake
SCCNameLogo3
all white piped wedding cake with buttercream
semi naked rustic wedding cake 2
3d standing guitar cake 2
2 tiered extra tall lined rustic bc with suga
Salt Cake City
aspen woodland wedding tree cake
Salt Cake City
cascading flowers dots wedding cake
blush quilted wedding cake cupcakes 3
Salt Cake City
red black roses cake photographer
Salt Cake City
ruffled white batman wedding cake
184PurpleStripsCake
ruffled burlap wedding cake 2
ruffled wedding cake with sugar flowers 1
silver lace white bow wedding cake 4
Salt Cake City
gold sugar covered wedding cake
mint trio wedding cakes 1
rustic sugar flower wedding cake 2
Salt Cake City
sugar draping brooches wedding cake
369BlackWhiteDamashwithGreenFlowers2
flower petals wedding cake 5
Salt Cake City
silver damask wording wedding cake
355PinkOrangeTopsyWeddingCake3
separated flowers cake
all draped wedding cake 2
r2d2 grooms cake 2
r2d2 grooms cake 2
whiskey barrel grooms cake 1
66RubiksCubeShot
Salt Cake City
green bay football grooms cake
156ChessCake
49ers grooms cake
tardis grooms cake 3
fish grooms cake 2
Salt Cake City
washington redskins football hockey grooms c
Salt Cake City
doctor air force grooms cake
3d shaped helicopter cake 1

Salt Cake City 7
  • Larinda

Larinda Nichols · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful and Delicious!!!

I don’t know how such a beautiful cake can also be so delicious! Sooo many compliments!

Also, Jennifer was a joy to work with. She helped me nail down all the details and times without a single hitch. Plus, we live out of town so we had to orchestrate all of this via email. But when I saw my beautiful cake I almost cried. And when I tasted it, I wanted to steal an entire tier and go eat it the dressing room by myself!

Thank you Jennifer! So glad I found you!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Erin · Married on 05/25/2019

Delicious cake and cupcakes

Jennifer has amazing skills at baking. Her cake and cupcakes flavors are delicious! Thank you!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 10/10/2018

" Best wedding cake I've ever had!"

I absolutely LOVE wedding cake! It is my favorite dessert and i was sooo not disappointed with ours! Jennifer is absolutely amazing! She is so easy to work with, does a great job and created exactly what I wanted! Our cake was everything I dreamed it would be! It looked amazing, tasted terrific and everyone just raved about it at our wedding. One of my best friends doesn't like cake or sweets and even had a piece because everyonewas telling him how wonderful it was! Jenniffer made my dreams come true with this cake! I loved it so much that my husband promised to get me a smaller cake from her every year for our anniversary! I'm so excited to get to try more of her exciting flavors, it was so hard to just pick 3 for our wedding cake. I HIGHLY recremend Salt Cake City for your wedding, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/10/2019
    Salt Cake City 8
    Salt Cake City 9
    Salt Cake City 10
    Salt Cake City 11

Salt Cake City FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Cake Stands
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• Diverse Diva
    Diverse Diva Wedding Planners

I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer and Salt Cake City! It all started when Jennifer was referred to me by a friend for my own wedding cake. My husband and I wanted something very non-traditional and I loved how she was so willing to go off the beaten path with us. The cake was amazing and it tasting incredible! She has SO many flavors it was hard to decide! Since then I have gotten into the wedding business myself and Salt Cake City is always my first go to for a baker. Jennifer is so creative, friendly, talented and amazing to work with. Every cake she has made for my couples have been gorgeous and delicious. I highly recommend her for your special cake needs!

• Betsy Couture
    Betsy Couture Wedding Dresses

I first met Jennifer of Salt Cake City when one of my out-of-state brides used her for her wedding cake. I attended the wedding and was stunned at the beauty and details on the cake! I just couldn't take my eyes off it. Then, I actually was served a piece of this masterpiece. The inside was so moist, tasty and wonderful that I had to have a slice of one of the other layers that were different flavors....yes. They were all that good! I've used Jennifer as the caker for my own children's weddings, birthday's and special events in their lives. I trust her completely. Her ability to make something taste as good on the in side as it looks on the outside is amazing. Her design concepts are second to none. She is thorough, responsible, punctual, and attentive to every detail A higher recommendation could not be given! She is fun, happy, sweet and amazingly easy to work with !

• Lipstick & Lace Boudoir Photography
    Lipstick & Lace Boudoir Photography Wedding Photographers

Jennifer is fun, and her cakes are yummy and beautiful. I recommend her to any one looking for a perfect cake!

• South Jordan, 84095 See on map