PETALS AND PROMISES Reviews

144 Reviews for PETALS AND PROMISES

• Barbara

Barbara K. 路 Getting married on 01/02/2022

Personalized Online Wedding

We chose Sharon to be our Wedding Minister based on reviews and the website: https://petalsandpromises.wedding/. From the very beginning we were impressed by Sharon's engagement, oppenes, flexibility, professionalism and kindness. We didn't know what to expect and how to arrange the Zoom wedding, also accommodating three time zones and Sharon gave us some useful advice, answered all our questions and drafted personalized ceremony which turned out to be joyful, heartwarming and very spiritual experience not only for us, but for our friends and family too.
    If you are planning an online wedding, we recommend reaching out to Sharon Vollett who will personalize and transform your special day into an unforgettable experience.
    Sharon, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being with us on our special day!
    Love,
    Mr & Mrs Wojnowski

Sent on 03/06/2021

Dear Barbara and John,
    To say it was a privilege and honor would be an understatement. You are both so wonderful, and I truly loved being part of your sweet journey of becoming husband and wife. Thank you so much.
  • Robb

Robb A. 路 Getting married on 08/11/2021

Sharon is Wonderful!!!!

My wife Angelika and I were blessed to have Sharon officiate our VIRTUAL wedding this past Friday, November 20! I am a Polish American from the Boston area while Angelika is from and lives in Kolobrzeg, Poland. We weren't able to marry in timely fashion in Poland due to slow moving government procedures exacerbated by COVID and decided to speed our matrimony up by having a virtual wedding, which is currently only offered anywhere in the world by the Utah County Clerk. I found Sharon's contact info on the Utah County Clerk's page and reached out to her. Sharon was very kind; helped talk Angelika and me through the entire wedding registration and virtual marriage ceremony processes & took the time to learn about our history prior to drafting up a beautiful ceremony; answered my several emails promptly and officiated a wonderful, heart-warming ceremony. Sharon has a big heart, is extremely accommodating, is a prompt and excellent communicator and I would recommend Sharon to everyone looking to ensure their wedding is not only well-executed but as personable and heartfelt as can possibly be. I now call Sharon a friend as she made our wedding experience exquisite!

Sent on 11/23/2020

PETALS AND PROMISES's reply:

Thank you so much Robb and Angelika. You are both amazing and I am so honored to have been part of your long awaited celebration of marriage. I loved your sweet story, getting to know you, you're history, and your family. It was my absolute privilege to marry you, and it is a joy to call you friend.
    Love and happiness,

Kim 路 Married on 05/22/2021

I am so glad that we decided to go with Sharon! She is wonderful, so prompt to reply, very flexible. She definitely wants to make sure she is the right fit for you and the vision you want for your wedding. Her voice is so soft, it sounds just like an angel! I couldn't be happier with her officiating our wedding. She also had very good ideas to make the moment more special.

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Ria

Ria 路 Married on 04/23/2021

We are truly happy that Sharon is our officiant

I personally recommend Sharon to be a wedding officiant.She's really professional, kind, flexible and nice person. She immediately reply and answer our calls and email. Thank you for officiating our wedding day and answering our questions we truly appreciates馃槝馃槉

Mr & Mrs Grills

Sent on 04/26/2021

Sebastian 路 Married on 01/22/2021

Mr. and Mrs. Mecinski couldn鈥檛 be happier

Highly recommend Sharon the whole ceremony was beautiful. We even incorporated an interpreter since most of our family doesn鈥檛 understand English. Thank you Sharon!!

Sent on 01/21/2021

PETALS AND PROMISES's reply:

Thank you Sebastian. It was an absolute joy to see your dearest family and friends all celebrate with you by virtually being present at your online wedding ceremony. Thank you for choosing me.
    Love and happiness,
    Rev .Sharon Vollett
    801.942.4252
  • Taylor

Taylor P. 路 Married on 07/25/2020

Personalized touch

Sharon was so warm and friendly and a breeze to work with. I didn鈥檛 want to go with generic wedding vows and wanted something more personal that included details of our own love story. Saron customized our vows and made our ceremony truly special for us.

Sent on 09/01/2020

Courtney 路 Married on 06/11/2020

Highly recommend Petals and Promises

Sharon was absolutely amazing from the beginning. She was very responsive from the beginning and set up not one but two zoom calls to discuss our 鈥減lan b鈥 wedding after our large wedding was postponed due to COVID-19. The ceremony itself was beautiful, short, and fun all of which we had asked Sharon for it to be. All our guests thought we had known Sharon for years with how thoughtful and heartfelt the ceremony was. Highly, highly recommend Sharon!!

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Tisha

Tisha H. 路 Married on 05/30/2020

Historical!

Sharon is such a kind and sensitive soul. I feel so honored to have had her officiate our Wedding Ceremony! She is professional, responds efficiently and you can tell she understands the Power of Love. I had a few hiccups during the date for our wedding. Her contact was reassuring and affirmative for me. She is patient...as is Love. Sharon! Thank you so much for being a part of this sacred experience with David and I. I will always and forever cherish our Wedding Day. It was a Historical Day and Sacred. Im so happy that you were a part of it all. You knew exactly....what the energy all around us was. Thank you. *Hug*

Sent on 06/05/2020

PETALS AND PROMISES's reply:

You both are wonderful. It is an honor and privilege to be part of the journey of two people becoming joined in marriage. Thank you for choosing me to be part of your journey. It was perfect!

Tondra R. 路 Married on 05/22/2020

Just what we wanted!!!

Sharon was amazing!! Her website was user friendly and informative and when I contacted her she was warm and professional. She had the details for online weddings available on her website and encouraged me to check it out myself. She was wonderfully helpful and patient and performed a beautiful ceremony that spoke exactly to our sentiment. Couldn't have asked for a better experience; so grateful for this effortless start to our marriage.

Sent on 05/24/2020

PETALS AND PROMISES's reply:

Thank you so much Tondra and Alex. It was my ablosute joy to make your moment of saying...."I DO," a most memorable experience. An Online Wedding is spontaneous, romantic and perfect for those that do not want a big wedding. Thank you for choosing me to be part of your Online Wedding Adventure!
  • Hphu

Hphu 路 Married on 04/25/2020

Wonderful experience!

Sharon performed a beautiful elopement ceremony for us. She was flexible, professional and worked hard to meet our vision for the ceremony. She listened to what we wanted from the ceremony well and did a fantastic job at accommodating our wishes. She is also super sweet!

Sent on 05/03/2020
  • Logan

Logan M. 路 Married on 04/20/2020

Our Online Wedding Was Amazing!

Sharon was such a great choice as our wedding officiant. We screened many different choices and found her to be the most reputable, professional, reasonably priced, and friendliest! Much friendlier than others. When we chose her, we didn't know exactly how we wanted our ceremony, but she still found a way to make it special for us. Communciation during the process with her was so easy, and after the ceremony she took care of the paperwork right away. Getting married during the Covid-19 crisis was challenging, but Sharon made it easy and memorable. Highly recommended -Logan and Kanokdarin M.

Sent on 04/25/2020

Mr. and Mrs. McMican,
    It was an absolute joy and privilege to marry you. I loved your determination to be married when you wanted. And, it was
    fun learning about this new process that allows couple's to be
    legally married ONLINE! Thank you so much for choosing me. I truly loved being part of your journey of becoming husband and
    wife. Rev. Sharon Vollett, Petals and Promises, 801.842.4252
  • Stacy

Stacy L. 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Personalized Wedding in Zion National Park

We were so happy with our decision to hire Rev. Sharon Vollet as our officiant. The second I met her I knew I didn't want anyone else! The ceremony was so personalized to us and it was a wonderful mix of what we were both looking for. Because my wedding was in Zion National Park, the logistics of getting down to the ceremony site was a little difficult. She was so willing to make it all work!! I cannot stress enough how wonderful she was to work with! She was another perfect piece in my perfect day!

Sent on 01/19/2020

K. Nolt 路 Married on 09/29/2019

Great officiant for an elopement or traditional ceremony!

My husband and I decided to elope in the mountains. We had Sharon Vollett as our officiant and I'm happy we chose her! She made the ceremony personal, catered to our values, and was accommodating with a last minute mountain ceremony! The ceremony was a very special moment, and my husband and I have her to thank.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole M. 路 Married on 09/08/2019

Personalized all the way

I loved that Sharon created a personalized ceremony for us. She took the parts of the ceremony samples we loved and turned them into our own. She was on time, courteous and helped us navigate all the beauty of a wedding day.

Sent on 01/15/2020

PETALS AND PROMISES's reply:

Thank you both so much. I absolutely loved your wedding, perfect venue, perfect couple! It is a privilege to be part of the intimate moment when you say....I DO!
    www.petalsandpromises.wedding

Kathleen 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful!!

We had the most beautiful ceremony. Everything that was said was meaningful and personal. This is all because of Rev. Sharon Vollett. My husband and I could no be happier with the amount of time she spent with us to have the perfect ceremony. She even let me throw in a little surprise that my husband didn鈥檛 know about. I cannot praise her more. We have received so many compliments about how beautiful her ceremony was. I would highly recommend her and let you know that she is worth working with. I cannot thank her enough for everything.鉂わ笍

Sent on 07/03/2019

Jen B. 路 Married on 03/02/2019

Review of Petals and Promises

Sharon was absolutely great to work with! We had kids involved with our wedding and she was so sensitive and created a way to involve them in the sweetest ways. She was thoughtful and made it special for everyone. She listened to our needs and comes prepared with so many ceremony options. She was so responsive and easy to work with and we could easily rely on her. She also is able to keep the ceremony sweet and not lengthy at all (ours was just under 17 minutes). Love her!

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Susan

Susan B. 路 Married on 12/24/2018

An Awesome Night to Remember

I wish we could give 10,000 stars.

We had everything planned and 2 days before our Ceremony, the Minister became "unavailable".

Well, that was probably the besy thing that could have ever happened. We found Sharon and she was AMAZING..!! Wrote our Ceremony to perfection. She made it an event that we will remember for the rest of our lives. And, we now have a great New Friend as well.
    I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Sharon..!!

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa K. 路 Married on 12/20/2018

Extraordinary Winter Elopement

Thank you, Sharon, for making our day so special!

My Husband and I are both in the Military and living outside the United States. It was already difficult planning a wedding in the United States when we lived in another country, but with Sharon鈥檚 help it was so easy and stress-free. Our plans were to originally get married at the courthouse till we decided that just wasn't us. So, two weeks before we wanted to get married, we decided to reach out to whoever we could to help make this possible. Sharon was so responsive and was in constant communication with us. From the very beginning she wanted this to be very personal and unique to us. Once we got to the United States, she was so eager to facetime/call us to get a better idea of what our ideas were. We appreciated all the time she took to know us and understand what we wanted. Sharon was so helpful in giving us suggestions on where we could have the ceremony and how to make it unique to us. Throughout the whole planning process, she was so flexible; from the phone calls to the short timeline that we had.

The day of the wedding everything worked so well together and with the help of Sharon it turned out to be so magical and fun! Our favorite part is that she truly gets to know you and your significant other on a personal level, making the wedding day all about who we are and what we wanted. It was very easy to plan our elopement with Sharon.

Thank you!
    The Newell鈥檚

Sent on 01/13/2019

PETALS AND PROMISES's reply:

Thank you so much Alexa and Dustin. It is always my pleasure to be part of the celebration of marriage with the amazing couple's I am privileged to marry. You both are amazing and wonderful for who you are and for the job you do, keeping our country safe. I loved being part of your sweet journey of becoming husband and wife. I LOVE WHAT I DO! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    REV. SHARON VOLLETT
    PETALS AND PROMISES

Jennifer 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Sharon did an incredible job officiating our wedding! We had fun crafting our ceremony and vows with her, and she truly cared about how our ceremony felt and was performed. Highly recommend, she was awesome!! And our families loved her, too! :)

Sent on 10/12/2018

Jessica 路 Married on 09/29/2018

The BEST officiant!

Sharon was an absolute joy to work with! She made our wedding so special! We met with her for about an hour, several months before our wedding, to discuss ceremony details. She was very thorough and insightful. She brought a binder full of poems, prayers and readings for us to look through and pick out what we liked. She really worked with us to come up with the perfect ceremony. It was exactly our style, and included religious and non-religious elements. We received many compliments from guests on Sharon and our vows. She was on-time and prepared. Sharon is the sweetest and we wouldn鈥檛 have wanted anyone else to marry us. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Bill 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Small, intimate and personal. This is exactly what we wanted. Reverend Sharon walked us through the process to get exactly what we were looking for. There were 10 of us including Sharon at our new home. It was short notice, giving her maybe 2 weeks to come up with a wonderful day we will always remember! We thank you and highly recommend you to couples looking for a memorable service.
    Belinda and Bill

Sent on 09/14/2018

Sophia 路 Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I could not have been happier with our experience with Sharon. EVERYTHING about our experience with her was great. We loved the way she had us pick out what we wanted in our ceremony. It was so efficient and made us both feel like we played a major role in what was said. I cannot tell you how many compliments we had on the ceremony compared to typical ceremonies seen. She is so sweet and made me feel at such ease. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/05/2018

PETALS AND PROMISES's reply:

Thank you so much. It is my absolute pleasure and honor to be part of your celebration of marriage. You are both wonderful and I feel it is important to
    be completely with you and guide you, so that you feel at ease and comfortable. I love what I do! Rev. Sharon Vollett, Petals and Promises.

Rose 路 Married on 07/12/2018

There is not enough words to describe how amazing Sharon was helping us during our wedding ceremony plans!! She is the sweetest person in the world and was so determined to personalize our ceremony, spending time to get to know us, our personalties, essences, history and of course our love story!! She guided us during the ceremony with positive energy, confidence and allowed us to have so much fun!!
    Don't even waist your time looking somewhere else . Book her for your special day and relax because she will take care of you and on your special day!!
    Thanks Sharon so much!!
    We love you,
    Rose & Meik

Sent on 10/11/2018

PETALS AND PROMISES's reply:

Rose and Meik you are both delightful and dear. It was my absolute joy to have been part of your sweet celebration of marriage. I am so honored to witness the love and commitment that becomes the foundation of your marriage and journey as husband and wife. Thank you both, I truly love what I do!
    REV. SHARON VOLLETT
    PETALS AND PROMISES

Jennifer A. 路 Married on 06/22/2018

We could not be more pleased with our whole experience with Sharon. With her charm and gentle style, Sharon has the natural ability to put people in her presence at ease. Her calming influence on the big day helped me tremendously. I underestimated the significance of an officiant's role until after my experience with Sharon. Countless guests approached us, immediately following the ceremony, on how beautiful the ceremony was and specifically, how amazing Sharon was! She was instrumental in creating the ceremony experience we were hoping for. She clearly captured our guests' hearts, too! Sharon, thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

PETALS AND PROMISES's reply:

Thank you both so very much. It was an absolute pleasure to have been a part of your beautiful, elegant, charming, wedding. It could not have been more perfect. Your families, your guests, all were amazing and each and every part of your wedding reflected the two of you. Thank you for choosing me.

Catherine 路 Married on 06/16/2018

We worked with Sharon for our wedding in June 2018, and it was a phenomenal experience. We were planning a Utah wedding long distance (from New Zealand!), and right from the start Sharon made the process easy, enjoyable and insightful. We wanted a wedding which reflected our spiritual values while being non-denominational, shared our unique story, expressed the depth of what our marriage and our vows meant to us, and involved our guests personally. We felt a heart connection with Sharon from our first call on Facetime, and she took the time to understand our vision for the ceremony. She sent us a thoughtful questionnaire to help with shaping the ceremony, and working through it as a couple was a powerful experience. We collaborated with Sharon in writing the script, and she was very accommodating to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. When we finally met in person a couple of days before the event, we knew we were in the right hands. The ceremony even exceeded our expectations. We staged a "ring warming" which worked smoothly and was very special. Sharon spoke beautifully, and our exchange of vows was a profound, moving and sacred experience. She concluded the ceremony with a short poem which she had written for us and which made me cry the first time I read it. Throughout the process, Sharon was a consummate professional working from the heart. We would give her our highest possible recommendation.

Sent on 08/17/2018

PETALS AND PROMISES's reply:

Catherine and Mark, thank you so much. It was a truly amazing wedding. I loved collaborating with the two of you to make your ceremony the perfect expression of the depth of your love for each other. It was my honor and privilege to have been a part of your joining in heart and spirit as husband and wife.
    Love and joy,