PETALS AND PROMISES Reviews

PETALS AND PROMISES 5
PETALS AND PROMISES 6

Jen Brown · Married on 03/02/2019

Review of Petals and Promises

Sharon was absolutely great to work with! We had kids involved with our wedding and she was so sensitive and created a way to involve them in the sweetest ways. She was thoughtful and made it special for everyone. She listened to our needs and comes prepared with so many ceremony options. She was so responsive and easy to work with and we could easily rely on her. She also is able to keep the ceremony sweet and not lengthy at all (ours was just under 17 minutes). Love her!

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Susan

Susan Barbeque · Married on 12/24/2018

An Awesome Night to Remember

I wish we could give 10,000 stars.

We had everything planned and 2 days before our Ceremony, the Minister became "unavailable".

Well, that was probably the besy thing that could have ever happened. We found Sharon and she was AMAZING..!! Wrote our Ceremony to perfection. She made it an event that we will remember for the rest of our lives. And, we now have a great New Friend as well.
    I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Sharon..!!

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa Keogh · Married on 12/20/2018

Extraordinary Winter Elopement

Thank you, Sharon, for making our day so special!

My Husband and I are both in the Military and living outside the United States. It was already difficult planning a wedding in the United States when we lived in another country, but with Sharon’s help it was so easy and stress-free. Our plans were to originally get married at the courthouse till we decided that just wasn't us. So, two weeks before we wanted to get married, we decided to reach out to whoever we could to help make this possible. Sharon was so responsive and was in constant communication with us. From the very beginning she wanted this to be very personal and unique to us. Once we got to the United States, she was so eager to facetime/call us to get a better idea of what our ideas were. We appreciated all the time she took to know us and understand what we wanted. Sharon was so helpful in giving us suggestions on where we could have the ceremony and how to make it unique to us. Throughout the whole planning process, she was so flexible; from the phone calls to the short timeline that we had.

The day of the wedding everything worked so well together and with the help of Sharon it turned out to be so magical and fun! Our favorite part is that she truly gets to know you and your significant other on a personal level, making the wedding day all about who we are and what we wanted. It was very easy to plan our elopement with Sharon.

Thank you!
    The Newell’s

Sent on 01/13/2019

PETALS AND PROMISES's reply:

Thank you so much Alexa and Dustin. It is always my pleasure to be part of the celebration of marriage with the amazing couple's I am privileged to marry. You both are amazing and wonderful for who you are and for the job you do, keeping our country safe. I loved being part of your sweet journey of becoming husband and wife. I LOVE WHAT I DO! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    REV. SHARON VOLLETT
    PETALS AND PROMISES
    801.842.4252

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

Sharon did an incredible job officiating our wedding! We had fun crafting our ceremony and vows with her, and she truly cared about how our ceremony felt and was performed. Highly recommend, she was awesome!! And our families loved her, too! :)

Sent on 10/12/2018
    PETALS AND PROMISES 7

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

The BEST officiant!

Sharon was an absolute joy to work with! She made our wedding so special! We met with her for about an hour, several months before our wedding, to discuss ceremony details. She was very thorough and insightful. She brought a binder full of poems, prayers and readings for us to look through and pick out what we liked. She really worked with us to come up with the perfect ceremony. It was exactly our style, and included religious and non-religious elements. We received many compliments from guests on Sharon and our vows. She was on-time and prepared. Sharon is the sweetest and we wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to marry us. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Bill · Married on 09/08/2018

Small, intimate and personal. This is exactly what we wanted. Reverend Sharon walked us through the process to get exactly what we were looking for. There were 10 of us including Sharon at our new home. It was short notice, giving her maybe 2 weeks to come up with a wonderful day we will always remember! We thank you and highly recommend you to couples looking for a memorable service.
    Belinda and Bill

Sent on 09/14/2018

Sophia · Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I could not have been happier with our experience with Sharon. EVERYTHING about our experience with her was great. We loved the way she had us pick out what we wanted in our ceremony. It was so efficient and made us both feel like we played a major role in what was said. I cannot tell you how many compliments we had on the ceremony compared to typical ceremonies seen. She is so sweet and made me feel at such ease. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/05/2018

PETALS AND PROMISES's reply:

Thank you so much. It is my absolute pleasure and honor to be part of your celebration of marriage. You are both wonderful and I feel it is important to
    be completely with you and guide you, so that you feel at ease and comfortable. I love what I do! Rev. Sharon Vollett, Petals and Promises.

KIM · Married on 08/11/2018

I am so glad that we decided to go with Sharon! She is wonderful, so prompt to reply, very flexible. She definitely wants to make sure she is the right fit for you and the vision you want for your wedding. Her voice is so soft, it sounds just like an angel! I couldn't be happier with her officiating our wedding. She also had very good ideas to make the moment more special.

Sent on 09/27/2018
    PETALS AND PROMISES 8
    PETALS AND PROMISES 9

Rose · Married on 07/12/2018

There is not enough words to describe how amazing Sharon was helping us during our wedding ceremony plans!! She is the sweetest person in the world and was so determined to personalize our ceremony, spending time to get to know us, our personalties, essences, history and of course our love story!! She guided us during the ceremony with positive energy, confidence and allowed us to have so much fun!!
    Don't even waist your time looking somewhere else . Book her for your special day and relax because she will take care of you and on your special day!!
    Thanks Sharon so much!!
    We love you,
    Rose & Meik

Sent on 10/11/2018
    PETALS AND PROMISES 10
    PETALS AND PROMISES 11

PETALS AND PROMISES's reply:

Rose and Meik you are both delightful and dear. It was my absolute joy to have been part of your sweet celebration of marriage. I am so honored to witness the love and commitment that becomes the foundation of your marriage and journey as husband and wife. Thank you both, I truly love what I do!
    REV. SHARON VOLLETT
    PETALS AND PROMISES

Jennifer and Nick · Married on 06/22/2018

We could not be more pleased with our whole experience with Sharon. With her charm and gentle style, Sharon has the natural ability to put people in her presence at ease. Her calming influence on the big day helped me tremendously. I underestimated the significance of an officiant's role until after my experience with Sharon. Countless guests approached us, immediately following the ceremony, on how beautiful the ceremony was and specifically, how amazing Sharon was! She was instrumental in creating the ceremony experience we were hoping for. She clearly captured our guests' hearts, too! Sharon, thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

PETALS AND PROMISES's reply:

Thank you both so very much. It was an absolute pleasure to have been a part of your beautiful, elegant, charming, wedding. It could not have been more perfect. Your families, your guests, all were amazing and each and every part of your wedding reflected the two of you. Thank you for choosing me.
    Rev. Sharon Vollett
    Petals and Promises

Heidi · Married on 06/08/2018

Absolutely Beautifully done!!!!! She was perfect in every sense of the word!! Made my ceremony personal not just to me and my fiancé but to my wedding party and guest...greatly greatly recommend her to all weddings for an officiant. Rev. Sharon God bless you for making my ceremony so extremely memorable and cherished. ??????

Sent on 06/16/2018

PETALS AND PROMISES's reply:

Heidi, thank you so much. It is always a joy to create a ceremony and a memory that will live in your hearts for a lifetime. You both are amazing, your wedding was beautiful, and your wedding party and guests were wonderful. Your wedding was the perfect reflection of the two of you. Thank you again for the privilege of being part of your celebration of marriage.Love and joy, Rev. Sharon Vollett, Petals and Promises.

Katrina · Married on 05/20/2018

Absolutely the BEST! Saved our wedding. So professional and helped us with much more than we expected. Beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Jansen · Married on 09/30/2017

Sharon Vollett is INCREDIBLE! I knew she was the right fit after the very first meeting! She spent two hours getting to know my husband and I asking many questions about our love story to help customize a wedding ceremony perfect for us! Sharon was so great about being willing to meet as many times as needed to fine tune all the details, and helped me decide how to incorporate our lost loved ones as well as gave many other great suggestions! She is experienced and worked so well with all the other vendors. She really does a great job of helping the whole ceremony come together! She is flexible, true to her word, and really goes above and beyond to listen to the needs of the bride and groom to deliver exactly what they envision. Sharon is an complete joy to work with, and has a soft, romantic way of leading ceremonies into utter beauty. She made my day so special and is more than just an officiant now, she is a cherished friend. It was by fate that my husband and I got together, and I truly believe it was meant to be that Sharon help lead us into our future!

Sent on 12/20/2017

PETALS AND PROMISES's reply:

Thank you so very much. I am so fortunate to be privileged to marry amazing couple's and many become cherished friends, as are you. This wedding was so completely epic, a reflection of the two of you, 700 hundred of your closest friends and family. I am so honored to have been part of your adventure of becoming husband and wife. Thank you and have the merriest of holidays, I know you will!! Rev. Sharon Vollett, Petals and Promises.

Sterling · Married on 08/26/2017

Sharon did an amazing job. The guests from our wedding keep coming up to us telling us how beautiful and unique our wedding was. Sharon sat down with us and completely personalized every detail of the wedding with us. she answered questions for us in very timely manner and helped make sure that our day was special.
    She was perfect for our wedding and I know she will be perfect for yours as well.
    Thanks~

Sent on 09/05/2017

Adriana · Married on 07/03/2017

She was so genuinely sweet, and really took into account our feedback and small customizations, to make a ceremony that was just right for us. I am really happy we chose her! I enjoyed working with her and definitely recommend her to others. We wanted a Catholic influenced wedding, since we were having an outdoor wedding but are Catholic, and she did a nice job of incorporating that. My grandfather, a retired Deacon in the Catholic church, said how much he liked the ceremony and that he thought she was wonderful. Sharon is the best!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Shannon · Married on 07/01/2017

The ceremony was beautiful and Sharon Vollett did a wonderful job. She is so professional, and made our family feel very comfortable and we were joyed to have her celebrate our special day with us. She gave us some wonderful ideas and she always communicated through the process. I would recommend her to anyone that I know.

Sent on 07/13/2017

courtnee · Married on 04/29/2017

When I got engaged, the only two things I was certain I wanted was my man and to have Sharon officiate. Years ago Sharon performed the wedding ceremony for my older sister, and it was so memorable and lovely! I knew I had to have her for my ceremony as well.
    Sharon worked with us to truly create a ceremony that was meaningful, emotional, and really represented us as a couple. I honesty could not say enough about what a joy it was to work with you.

Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/02/2017

PETALS AND PROMISES's reply:

Courtnee and Tyler, I cannot tell you what it meant to me when your mother called me and said you were determined to have me officiate your wedding. You both are amazing, your wedding was a perfect reflection of the class, charm and love that the two of you share. Your little one's could not have been more adorable. You are such a beautiful family and I loved being part of your celebration of marriage. Thank you both, much much love, Sharon..
    Rev. Sharon Vollett
    Petals and Promises

Jennifer · Married on 11/26/2016

I loved working with Reverend Sharon. Her calmness was welcoming on my day. [i was a little nervous] The vows we chose were truly personal and beautiful. I also loved the sound of her voice as she spoke our vows. Look no further if you want someone with a personal touch to your day.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Shane & Shantell · Married on 11/18/2016

I would highly recommend Sharon, she helped us on very short notice. She is the sweetest lady and made our day very special. She wrote the most amazing vows for our wedding, I will cherish them forever !! She went above and beyond to make our day amazing !! Shane & Shantell Ficklin

Sent on 11/29/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/31/2016

My husband and I were going to get married at the courthouse but we had extra people coming into town and needed to have a ceremony. I asked the venue if they had any suggestion on officiants and they sent me to petals and promises. The wedding was in two weeks and we had no one to marry us, I met up with Rev. Sharon and we put together the vows it was simple and easy and it only took 20 minutes. The ceremony was beautiful and the Rev. Sharon did such a great job! She was patient with me as I giggled my way through the vows and made me feel like it was OK to have a moment. Lots of laughs through the vows it got good when the best man dropped my ring and I completely lost it and fell on the floor laughing. My wedding was memorable and it is the highlight of our conversations during the holidays! Thank you Rev. Sharon for making our day special!

Sent on 12/22/2016

PETALS AND PROMISES's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie. Your wedding was so sweet and fun. All of the people who love you both were there. The giggles, the ring falling and rolling across the floor, we all lost it and the laughter was part of the charm of your beautiful wedding. I am so happy you have this precious memory to fill your
    hearts with joy and laughter. Thank you again, and love and happiness to you
    both. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Stephen · Married on 10/16/2016

Sharon was great. Throughout the process she was very responsive and timely. She met with us before the wedding and quickly helped us put together a beautiful ceremony custom tailored to fit our preferences, venue and style. The ceremony was beautiful and we'd definitely recommend Sharon to any of our friends or family.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

I absolutely loved Rev. Sharon Vollett! We knew she was the one when I found her on one wedding site, and my husband had found her on another. We basically showed her site to each other at the same time and knew she had to be the one! She had a ton of ceremony styles to choose from, and she even let me combine two ceremonies! We wanted a nondenominational wedding, and I was extremely worried because I had been to a few nondenominational weddings that were just plain boring. This one was beautiful. She also has been doing this for a long time, so she had great ideas and helped make our wedding absolutely perfect! She suggested that my husband walk down the aisle with both of our mothers, and everyone thought that was adorable. A wedding is such a stressful event to plan, but when you speak with Sharon, all of your worries just disappear. She is a very calm, professional, and positive person, and she has such a great spirit about her! I would recommend her to everyone! Thank you so much Sharon!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/04/2016

Sharon was the perfect fit for our wedding. She made sure our ceremony was exactly as we imagined it. She made the experience really easy and helped create a beautiful ceremony for us.

Sent on 09/30/2016

We loved Sharon. She was flexible and listened to what we wanted. It was perfect.

Sent on 09/19/2016