Bridal Closet

Draper, UT View map

Bridal Closet is a Utah-based bridal shop, specializing in modest, vintage, nontraditional and trendy wedding dresses. Their experienced staff will make you feel confident and beautiful while finding the gown of your dreams. With such a vast selection available, Bridal Closet can provide the perfect gown to fulfill any bride's vision for her special day.

Products Offered
Bridal Closet carries a large selection of authentic designer wedding gowns from designers like Maggie Sottero, Rebecca Ingram and Sottero & Midgley. In addition to bridal gowns, they also provide accessories, including veils, garters, jewelry and headpieces. Bridal Closet offers the following:

• Bridal gowns
  • Formal gowns
  • Sample gowns
  • Trunk shows
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• F
    Victoria Married on 10/13/2020
    I had created an appointment for a wedding dress consultation at a Wedding Expo I attended because I'd won $100 in store credit and I was figuring that it wouldn't hurt to have fun trying on wedding dresses. I'd originally not planned on getting a wedding dress there as I had found a vintage dress at a thrift store that was relatively pretty. That being said, I kept an open mind with a maximum of $1100. The store clerk who helped me was absolutely fantastic, and I tried on many beautiful dresses. Ultimately, I fell in love with one of their sample dresses from Sottero and Midgley because it was absolutely gorgeous, fit my style and vision so much better, and within my price range. I decided to do a payment plan for the dress, and paid off the payment plan with part of my tax return! I can't wait to get the alterations done on the dress and see the final result, and I'm immensely grateful to Bridal Closet for the amazing dress I found.

Bridal Closet's reply:

Victoria,
    Thank you so much! I am so glad it was a great experience for you and you look amazing.
    <3 Ashley
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 08/23/2019

I Said Yes To My Dress!

This was the second shop (and only non-consignment) I visited when looking for my dress. I didn’t want to buy anything and wanted to try dresses on for style more than anything. The gentleman who helped pulled beautiful dresses for me and it made the decision so difficult, but my first dress I just fell in love with and said yes! I was surprised for a boutique shop how affordable they were. It also had to be shipped back to me in Philly, and arrived within their timeframe and in one piece, obviously well packaged. Excellent customer service, I am even getting it steamed free with them when I fly back to Utah for my wedding.

Bridal Closet's reply:

Thank you so much. It was wonderful to work with you, and we are so excited you found what you wanted! It was a pleasure to work with you.
    Hanna Married on 06/29/2019
    This is the best bridal store in Utah!! The staff are so friendly and helpful, the dresses are beautiful and the prices vary so you are guaranteed to find one, and Ashley Forakis is amazing at alterations. I would reccomend Bridal Closet to anyone and everyone!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Moxie Photography Moxie Photography Wedding Photographers

Most of my favorite gowns that my brides have worn have come from the Bridal Closet! They are amazing and have great customer service.

129 E 13800 S Ste A8 Draper, UT, 84020
Location of (Bridal Closet)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding