My Amazing Wedding Dress

Saint George, UT View map

Custom designed wedding dresses, bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, replications & bridal accessories. We help you create your dream wedding dress.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Customary Attire
Dress Replicas
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Annually
Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Partial Sale

• Karissa
    Karissa S. Married on 06/20/2020

Absolutely Perfect

My custom made wedding dress created by Elena turned out better than I could have ever asked! It was PERFECT, and at such a reasonable price that I was shocked, even with it being a 2 in 1 dress! Thank you so much!! Highly Recommended!
  • Elisa
    Elisa W. Married on 03/01/2020

Can't say enough good things!!

Had an amazing experience working with Elena! I couldn't find anything in store or online that was exactly what I had in my head, but I shared my ideas with Elena and she turned it into a perfect sketch. The dress came out so beautifully and only needed minor alterations. It was exactly what I wanted and was significantly cheaper than any other dresses I'd looked at! And it only took 2 months!! Everything about My Amazing Wedding Dress was just the best decision. So quick and efficient and affordable, and I can't emphasize enough how well made my dress was and how perfectly it fit what I had in mind. The dress was absolutely gorgeous!!
    Matthew Married on 10/07/2017
    At first, like most brides, I went to various wedding galleries throughout Northern Utah with my bridesmaids. We even took a trip to Las Vegas and checked out their highest rated galleries. Some were good, some were terrible and none of them provided the service Elena Thomas could offer. She has a skill set that outshines any major gallery. She can custom make your dress to meet your needs as a bride. When choosing a dress the most important part is the fit, feel, and style that matches you as a bride. Elena provides a service to meet all those needs. I have provided the original gallery dress and then Elena's custom design dress for your convenience in the photos. This was the best decision I made for my wedding day.

Saint George, UT, 84770
Location of (My Amazing Wedding Dress)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding