My Amazing Wedding Dress Reviews

View more information

• Karissa
    Karissa S. Married on 06/20/2020

Absolutely Perfect

My custom made wedding dress created by Elena turned out better than I could have ever asked! It was PERFECT, and at such a reasonable price that I was shocked, even with it being a 2 in 1 dress! Thank you so much!! Highly Recommended!
  • Elisa
    Elisa W. Married on 03/01/2020

Can't say enough good things!!

Had an amazing experience working with Elena! I couldn't find anything in store or online that was exactly what I had in my head, but I shared my ideas with Elena and she turned it into a perfect sketch. The dress came out so beautifully and only needed minor alterations. It was exactly what I wanted and was significantly cheaper than any other dresses I'd looked at! And it only took 2 months!! Everything about My Amazing Wedding Dress was just the best decision. So quick and efficient and affordable, and I can't emphasize enough how well made my dress was and how perfectly it fit what I had in mind. The dress was absolutely gorgeous!!
    Matthew Married on 10/07/2017
    At first, like most brides, I went to various wedding galleries throughout Northern Utah with my bridesmaids. We even took a trip to Las Vegas and checked out their highest rated galleries. Some were good, some were terrible and none of them provided the service Elena Thomas could offer. She has a skill set that outshines any major gallery. She can custom make your dress to meet your needs as a bride. When choosing a dress the most important part is the fit, feel, and style that matches you as a bride. Elena provides a service to meet all those needs. I have provided the original gallery dress and then Elena's custom design dress for your convenience in the photos. This was the best decision I made for my wedding day.
  • User2475119 2+ years ago
    I got my dress from 'My Amazing Wedding Dress' and it was incredible. Elena does such amazing work and it's super affordable, which was a necessity for me due to a less-than-gigantic wedding budget. Elena was willing to work with me and made sure the dress was everything I wanted. I never even went in to be fitted -- I got my measurements from a tailor and send them to Elena. I was nervous to get the dress, but it fit like a glove - it was perfect and didn't need any extra alterations. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone; I loved it!