Alpenhorn Bed & Breakfast

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding day was so perfect! Everything was beautiful! The whole weekend was amazing! Friday night was the rehearsal and dinner which was so special. The wedding party stayed that night so that everybody would be up the mountain already for the wedding day. I totally recommend doing this because it was such a memorable experience for me to be with my family and friends the night before my big day! Linda the owner of the beautiful bed and breakfast was so sweet! She made everything so special. She prepared a beautiful breakfast the day of my wedding for all of us with plate settings and candles. The rooms that we stayed in were very nice especially the bride's room! I cannot say enough about this place and Linda everything was gorgeous and perfect! My wedding was exactly how imagined it! Alpenhorn is very charming. The grounds are breathtaking which made my wedding so beautiful! I am truly so thankful and blessed to have been able to have my special day here. It was an amazing experience! :)

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently had my wedding and reception at the Alpenhorn. The Alpenhorn provides amazingly picturesque grounds for both your ceremony and receptions. All my guests raved about how beautiful it was! You have you ceremony in the private “back garden” and your reception in the beautiful front garden by a man made stream. The lighting was beautiful. Every little detail was taken care of. The inn owner, Linda, was gracious, accommodating, and extremely helpful. The inn itself if beautiful and was great for getting ready. We stayed the night before and Linda’s breakfast was delicious! The quiche she makes is to die for! I would highly recommended the Alpenhorn as a ceremony and reception venue!

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This venue is gorgeous(our pictures look amazing with the scenery) the inside is spacious and has plenty of room for family and getting ready. Linda the owner is the sweetest most helpful woman and her cooking is awesome. We had breakfast on the deck the morning of our wedding and with her help it set a very peaceful tone for our day. She was very kind and social. She also allowed me to decorate quite a bit in the ceremony area and reception area which was great as i had a specific vision that she was on board with and flexible.i would recommend planning for extra lighting if you are having an evening event as there are only a few string lights for ambiance.i believe you can rent them locally. All in all i love this place and would recommend it to anyone, although i would use a different event planner if i had to do it again, but thats not a review for linda or the alpenhorn (though they do refer my planner along with multiple others) i plan to return with my family soon:)

• Wedding: 09/14/2012
909-866-5700
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire