Abigail Kirsch Exclusive Properties

Flexibility:
 (4.8/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
We recently used Abigail Kirsch for our wedding in Brooklyn (Steiner Studios) and it was AMAZING. We got great reviews from our guests!! Besides the AMAZING food and presentation ERIC Hoffman was FANTASTIC, he really made our experience easy and as stress free as possible, additionally he made the evening run smooth. His energy and attitude really stands out, he took care of EVERYTHING. Abigail Kirsch is lucky to have such a wonderful employee. if you're planning your big day and Abigail Kirsch is doing the event, you will have no worries, and there really isn't a need for the food tasting...they deliver quality and you'll be 100% satisfied.
Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wedding at the New York Botanical Garden was the most beautiful and perfect wedding I ever could have imagined. The staff at Abigail Kirsch exemplified such responsiveness and professionalism. The service provided by the sales manager, Jayme Silver and the wedding planner, Paul Richards was outstanding. From the moment we decided to have the wedding, both Jayme and Paul could not have been more accommodating or more attentive to detail.

I had high expectations for my wedding and Jayme reassured me that everything would turn out exactly as I wanted, while Paul made sure to put all of my ideas and thoughts into action.

Paul went above and beyond what is expected of any good wedding planner. He was on top of everything and made it his mission to ensure that I had the wedding of my dreams. There is nothing I would change about any of my wedding experience.

Wedding: 06/28/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Stone Mill at the New York Botanical Garden was a dream come true. From the food to the waiters, everything was EXCELLENT!!!
I cant rave enough about the food and service that Abigail Kirsch provides. They are worth every single penny. Paul our event manager, was a true pleasure to work with, he helped us with every little detail that made our day truly special.
Wedding: 05/17/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5

Anonymous 7 Reviews
This venue was pricey but worth it. They made my day truly perfect with their service, attention to detail, beautiful location and -- of course -- their food which my guests couldn't stop raving about.

My venue coordinator, Gabe, was also a real pleasure to work with. My mind was at ease knowing he was looking after every detail.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The most delicious and yummy wedding food! Make sure you get time to eat if you are bride/groom!
Wedding: 10/27/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amazing and Perfect. My wedding was definitely both of these things due to the work of Gabe at Tappan Hill/Abigail Kirsch. The food was delicious... and I'm still thinking of it. Venue? Beautiful. Service was so nice, and everyone working there did an excellent job to make the day wonderful. I would recommend it to anyone, and hope to go back for dinner or someone else's wedding one day! As a venue and a memory, it was all worth it.
Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If you ate looking for a storybook perfect wedding then have your event at tappin hill. Their staff is beyond professional. They are so in top of every detail needed for the night to go off without a hitch. Even when it was supposed to rain this past weekend for my wedding might, they had a rain plan and reassured me everything would be ok. The rain went away and we were able to have the wedding ceremony outside. It was picturesque and beatituful. We did our first look on the staircase and it was perfect. The food is our of this world. The appetizer that we chose was the three taco combo which everyone loved. Abigail kirsch is toP notch and the food says it all. Everyone left our wedding saying that it was the spectacular wedding they had ever been to. I was floored by the cplimenys and had to write a great review since it is so well deserved. Ed Strindberg is fantastic as the day of planner. My favorite item that we had was the breakfast trio dessert. This was so sensational and creative. They really are so professional with their delivery Of service and food. I felt like a princess all day. Thank you to everyone at tappan for making our day so special.
Allison
Bride 9/22/2012 tappan hill mansion
Wedding: 09/22/2012
4.2/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5

Anonymous 5 Reviews
The food and service were excellent. The only quibble I have is that they were a little tacky about a few things. For example, we were working with one of their wedding concierges and about a the month before our wedding, we were sent an email from another concierge giving us "guidance" on how to tip the concierge working with us. The contract with Abigail Kirsch states EXPLICITLY that tipping is not expected or encouraged, yet here we were being given "permission" to tip if we felt inspired to do so. Hmmmm.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We could not be happier with the beautiful wedding we had at Tappan Hill Mansion. Everything was absolutely perfect. Ed, our event planner, was superb. He made sure everything ran smoothly, was extremely responsive to all questions we had before the ceremony, and was an absolute pleasure to work with. The food was FANTASTIC; we are still receiving calls from guests saying that it was the best wedding food they ever had. The venue and scenery were beautiful and provided wonderful pictures. We cannot recommend Tappan Hill enough! Request Ed as your event manager, you will not be disappointed!
Wedding: 07/13/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Michelle 2 Reviews
My wedding this past Saturday was absolute perfection at Tappan Hill Mansion. The sales manager, Linda Bennett, at the start of this process was wonderful. She fielded all of my questions and concerns prior to the event. The event manager, Kathy Policastro, was so incredible. Everything ran smoothly from the food, to organizing the bridal party, organizing the vendors, and executing the entire day. It is unbelievable how detail oriented she is (Kathy remembered everyone's name in the bridal party). She even had someone sew my sister- in- law's dress when the zipper broke. I was so worried about the weather that day (which was supposed to be 100 degrees!), Kathy reassured me that we would have the wedding outside. Actually the weather cooperated. I will never forget that moment when I first saw my husband (I still cry thinking about it). It was spectacular.
Everyone has been raving about the food, drink, and the wonderful service. Thank you Kathy, Linda, and all the staff at Abigail Kirsch at Tappan Hill Mansion for making my wedding a dream come true.
Wedding: 07/07/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
After our first meeting with Greg Paraventi, we were hooked on Pier 60, but felt we should still look at other venues to compare. But to no surprise, we went back to Greg to book our wedding. It was very apparent to us that Greg truly believed in the quality and product of Abigail Kirsch catering and the Chelsea Piers space.
Bob, our event manager, was so accommodating- both my husband and I have tough work schedules, but he made himself available for evening/weekend meetings and answered e-mails very quickly. He was soo helpful during our meetings and suggested menu options that were appropriate for the season and variety of food for guests. He even scheduled a seperate to meeting with our DJ and uplighting vendor.
Upon arrival to Pier 60- we were greeted by Bob at the front and escorted to the bridal/groom suites upstairs. His timing and attention to detail was impressive. He made sure a server came upstairs so that we could get a taste of the hors d'oeuvre before greeting all our guests at cocktail hour. From the moment we stepped foot into the space, it was obvious that Bob had his team ready to take on our 315-person wedding and without a misstep. Every time we needed something, Bob was there and I don't think the schedule of events would have run as smoothly as they did without him and his collaboration with our MC. But his job did not end at the reception- we held an after party in the cocktail hour space- Bob was integral in execution of a smooth transition and help with the suggested set-up of the space. The party was a HUG success! All our friends and family continue to rave about the quality of the food- it was something you have at high end restaurant. And the service was on point- glasses were refilled, napkins were folded the moment we left the table-- the attention to detail was noticed by all. To Bob and the Abigail Kirsch team- thank you for making our wedding the best ever!
Wedding: 07/06/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Tappan Hill is absolutely amazing. The place is gorgeous with spectacular views and the food is superb. We had our ceremony outside and i couldn't get over how beautiful it was. The service is great and they are very flexible. It was a wonderful experience. I can't say that it's a "value" venue that I'd recommend to people on tight budgets. We splurged on this venue but it was more than worth the price.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Tappan Hill was absolutely fantastic place to have our wedding! Our guests are still raving about how great the food and drinks were! The location is stunning with the flexibility to have the ceremony either inside or outside and you can decide at the last minute if it looks like rain is coming. We got lucky with the weather but knowing we could make the call that late was comforting. The main plus of Abigail Kirsch is simply how extremely organized a business it is. They take care of every last detail for you and ensure that the night runs smoothly. Gabe Vega, our event manager, even got one of the groomsmen a stain-stick when he needed it!

Thanks for making our wedding so amazing!
Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had my wedding reception at Abigail Kirsch's Tappan Hill Mansion and am beyond words at how amazing my wedding was. From the initial planning with the sales manager Leigh to working with my event manager Kathy everything was an absolute breeze. Kathy is the kindest, most detail oriented, organized woman ever! My mom is pretty hard to please and she walked away from my wedding in awe at how flawless everything was...My husbands father is the same way and said the wedding was perfect. The food, scenery, service, everything at Tappan Hill is worth every cent you spend. Each guest could not stop talking about every little detail from the creative food choices to not having to every ask for a thing-the waitstaff was there for every need...I only wish I could marry there every year! You will have not one regret going with Abigail Kirsh.
Wedding: 04/20/2012
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Absolutely perfect! Not one single thing went wrong on the day. The venue was stunning & the food was amazing!
Wedding: 10/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tappan ill Mansion was absolutely PERFECT! Not one thing went wrong on my wedding day! Kathy Policastro was my event manager adn took care of everything! She knew what to expect and prepare and had everything flowing perfectly! The Food was AMAZING! AMAZING! All my guests said the food was AMAZING! From the pre-ceremony champagne to the cocktail hour to the dinner.....Everything came out and looked like it came from a Bon Apitite Magazine! THe VENUE itself is breathtaking! My pictures are gorgeous and it looks like a fairytale. I had my own bridal suite to prepare in and rest. THey worked nonstop for me and took care of everything I could have ever imagined! INCREDIBLE!
Wedding: 10/07/2011