F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill

110 Round Hill Road, Washingtonville, NY 10992 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 5
  • Deals 1
  • Events 3

About F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill

F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill is an intimate wedding and reception venue located in Washingtonville, New York. This romantic space, offering an intriguing and distinctive alternative to conventional wedding venues, is inspired by early 1800’s Greek architecture. With lush gardens, fountains, and well-manicured lawns, the venue is ideal for romantic, garden weddings. The space has been restored to original grace and grandeur, offering casual elegance in a country setting to wedding couples and their guests. Located right in the heart of the Hudson Valley, this venue is just a short drive away from downtown Manhattan.

Facilities and Capacity

F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill offers a historic and private Greek Revival Manor that can accommodate up to 225 guests in elegant style. The feeling upon entering Round Hill’s doors is one of intimacy and the familiarity of walking into someone’s gorgeous home. Your wedding party and guests are free to stroll through the parlor rooms, all of which include fireplaces, porches, decks, a pond site, and garden pathways. During your wedding reception, all of your guests will be seated in one spacious room very comfortably. They are all free to dance on the 1,600 square foot dance floor that is joined to the dining room by five sets of French-style doors. The outdoor garden area is available for your wedding ceremony, and the interior ceremony space is available in instances of bad weather.

F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill offers wedding event packages that will keep you within your event budget as well as meet your personal style and theme needs. Services offered in their wedding packages include event planning services, access to a bridal suite, in-house bar services, and liability insurance. Other services offered include:

• Tables, chairs, and linens
  • Event items
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Work with outside vendors
  • Complimentary wireless internet

Cuisine

F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill offers delicious cuisine and catering services to meet the taste preferences of couples. Their catering services include cocktail reception services, butler-passed hors d’oeuvres, outside cake services, food tastings, plated dinner options, food stations, and more.

Follow F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill on

F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing!!! 11-04-2018

I don’t even know where to start with this beautiful venue. We visited a couple of venues in our search, but the second I came across FEAST I knew that this is where I wanted to get married and my husband agreed.. the staff is amazing and beyond accommodating. They are like one big happy family! I emailed them quite a bit closer to the event and they always answered within 24 hours. I am so sad I won’t be getting to visit this place any longer. Our wedding was absolute perfection. I don’t have one complaint or negative thing to say. Everyone had an amazing time and commented on how gorgeous the place was and how amazing the service was. We also got a lot of food compliments! We didn’t get to eat much with being busy :-) so it’s hard to say but what we did eat was delicious! If you are looking for a unique, mind blowing wedding day look no further. Thank you so much to all you guys did!!! A very special thank you to the beautiful Ellen C our Maitre D who we couldn’t have survived without. Thanks again!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

Unique, Five Star and Memorable

From the moment my now husband and I walked through the doors - we knew that FEAST at Round Hill was the place we had to have our wedding. The unique space felt like us, from the cozy cocktail parlor rooms, beautiful dining room and spacious dance floor to the immaculately maintained gardens - every detail stood out. I envisioned my wedding day at that first tasting event and saw it come to fruition with ease thanks to the help of the AMAZING staff. Frantic emails sent at random times throughout our planning process were answered within hours, someone was always a phone call away, and our extremely décor-heavy event was accommodated so kindly by our day of coordinator and her staff. On my actual wedding day, we arrived for our cocktail hour and reception to see the space transformed into my "dream wedding" Pinterest board and the staff were there with smiles, cocktails and hors d'oeuvres ready for us. FEAST at Round Hill is a well oiled machine - I literally did not worry about a single thing except enjoying the best party of my life. Drinks were placed in my empty hand, events were coordinated seamlessly with my DJ and Emcee, food was prepared and served flawlessly and all of the extra touches (signature cocktails, gelato station, dessert cordials, etc.) are still being raved about by my guests months later. You would think that a five star experience like this would cost a fortune but FEAST delivers once again with extremely comprehensive and very fairly priced package options. If you book your wedding with FEAST you can expect high class service and a unique wedding experience. Not to mention - GORGEOUS photos (ours have been featured on the popular wedding blog -Wedding Chicks) in their garden and on the large front porch. We could not be happier with our choice to get married at FEAST at Round Hill and are only sad we can’t do it all over again! Thank you again to everyone at FEAST!

F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • Describe your venue: Garden, Historic Building, Mansion
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Furniture, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

Real Weddings

View more weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 1
    Complimentary tasting for new wedding couples!
    If you haven’t already attended an event catered by FEAST, come to a food tasting and experience it yourself! FEAST holds tastings at Round Hill at least twice every month, where you have the opportunity to sample more than two dozen of FEAST’s hors d’oeuvres, presented and served in the same manner as they are at an event. In addition, one of their Maitre D’s will give you a complete tour of Round Hill and answer all your questions. For more details visit feastcaterers.com.

3 Events

Mar 02, 2019 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
      110 Round Hill Road, Washingtonville, Westchester

Planning a wedding? Come to a food tasting at FEAST at Round Hill, experience the food and decide for yourself. Please RSVP online on our contact form https://feastcaterers.com/contact-us/

Mar 16, 2019 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM

Mar 30, 2019 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM

• Milestone Images
    Milestone Images Wedding Photographers

F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill is a great wedding venue to work with! As a professional photographer, I appreciate that there is an indoor ceremony space to accommodates clients' guests in all kinds of weather, which gives the couple so much peace of mind on a day when you want everything to go well AND have a backup plan. The landscaping is truly unique and photogenic, and I loved that there was a server dedicated to bringing food and drink to the wedding party during the photo session that took place during cocktail hour. I was able to get the newlyweds all the photos they wanted and no one missed out on the delicious hors d'oeuvres. I posted one of my favorite photos I've ever taken there on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BaX4b17lNYu/?taken-by=milestoneangie

• Casey Fatchett Photography
    Casey Fatchett Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working at FEAST! The venue is gorgeous and the staff is always fun, friendly, and professional! I love it so much there, I chose to get married at FEAST myself!!

• The Pastry Garden
    The Pastry Garden Wedding Cakes

If the vision of your dream wedding includes a historic mansion, tastefully appointed mid-century decor, several parlor rooms for quite conversation by a roaring fire, and divine, gourmet menus to satisfy the foodie at your party - look no further! The team at F.E.A.S.T. will take the spotlight and focus it on you, catering to your every whim on your special day. Feeling festive in the warmer months? Well, the grounds and gardens of F.E.A.S.T. are incredible for a private, intimate, evening stroll. Peter is a pleasure to work with and his team will make you feel at home from the very moment you walk through their doors.

• 110 Round Hill Road Washingtonville, New York, 10992 See on map
    845-445-6516 (Phone number)
    8003372556 (Other Phone Number)