F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill

Washingtonville, NY View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

**NOW BOOKING FOR 2023**
If you are considering a 2023 wedding, many 2023 dates are available at this time.

**LIMITED 2022 AVAILABLE DATES**
For the 2022 wedding season: The only dates still available are Fridays, December 2, 9, 16, 30 and Saturdays, December 3, 17 and 31. There are no Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays available January through November 2022.

____

FEAST at Round Hill is an intimate wedding and reception venue located in Washingtonville, New York. This romantic space, offering an intriguing and distinctive alternative to conventional wedding venues, is inspired by early 1800’s Greek architecture. With lush gardens, fountains, and well-manicured lawns, the venue is ideal for romantic, garden weddings. The space has been restored to original grace and grandeur, offering casual elegance in a country setting to wedding couples and their guests. Located right in the heart of the Hudson Valley, this venue is just a short drive away from downtown Manhattan.

Facilities and Capacity

FEAST at Round Hill offers a historic and private Greek Revival Manor that can accommodate up to 225 guests in elegant style. The feeling upon entering Round Hill’s doors is one of intimacy and the familiarity of walking into someone’s gorgeous home. Your wedding party and guests are free to stroll through the parlor rooms, all of which include fireplaces, porches, decks, a pond site, and garden pathways. During your wedding reception, all of your guests will be seated in one spacious room very comfortably. They are all free to dance on the 1,600 square foot dance floor that is joined to the dining room by five sets of French-style doors. The outdoor garden area is available for your wedding ceremony, and the interior ceremony space is available in instances of bad weather.

All Inclusive Wedding Packages

FEAST at Round Hill offers wedding packages designed to offer maximum flexibility in your food selection and to include everything one customarily needs for a five hour wedding reception. They feature delicious cuisine and catering services to meet the taste preferences of couples. Their catering services include cocktail reception services, butler-passed hors d’oeuvres, plated dinner options, food stations and more.

Included in their Wedding Packages:

• Use of the grounds for the day
  • Catering including Hors d’Oeuvres, Appetizers and Dinner
  • Top Shelf Open Bar and Champagne Toast
  • Wedding Cake along with a choice of Gelato or Miniature Sweets Station
  • Full Staff Including Bartender(s) and Maitre d’
  • Tables, Dining Room Chairs, Linens, China, Flatware, Glassware
  • Setup and Cleanup
  • Gratuities and Service Charges

For more details, contact FEAST at Round Hill for a brochure and to schedule a tour. FEAST holds tastings at Round Hill at least twice every month. You will have the opportunity to taste more than two dozen hors d’oeuvres, presented and served in the same manner as when you actually attend an event. At the tasting, a Maitre D’s will be assigned to give you a complete tour of Round Hill and answer all your questions.

• LGBTQ+-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Farm/Ranch
Garden
Historic Building
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
December

• Alissa
    Alissa B. Getting married on 01/10/2022

Beyond expectations

Planning a wedding during COVID was very stressful to say the least. The only thing that was easy was planning and organizing our day with Peter and his staff.
    We were fortunate enough to be able to have a micro wedding of 50 people, and the staff was nothing more than accommodating. They did everything they could to make us happy as a couple, and while still abiding by the state's rules and regulations.
    From that morning when the girls and I arrived, we were treated with nothing but consideration!
    Ellen was our maître de, and she was phenomenal! She used our decorations and set up the venue beautifully, and was always there if Robert or I needed something. Even though our wedding was small with no dancing, the day turned out absolutely beautiful. The staff at FEAST made planning our wedding much easier than expected, and we wouldn't change a thing about our day. It was the best thing to happen to us this year! Our families are still bragging about the day, and how wonderful the experience and food was at FEAST. Our wedding was able to happen this year because of FEAST, and we will forever be grateful we were able to have it under the circumstances.
  • Patricia
    Patricia S. Married on 07/30/2021

Dream Wedding

We had our wedding on July 30th and we could not be more in awe with how beautifully, intimate, and special our wedding was. A week later, we are still getting calls from our guests saying that it was the best wedding that they ever attended. From our very first visit on a tasting tour, we knew this was exactly where we wanted to get married even when the garden and field was covered in snow. Peter and the staff was wonderful and the venue was beautiful and versatile. Who could say no to having package that includes the ceremony and wedding reception in a gorgeous private estate. It truly lives up to being known for a hidden gem that is a "romantic and intimate Hudson Valley wedding venue." We booked it the day of and never doubted it from that moment forward. Peter was well organized and efficient. He made us feel like we were the only wedding that FEAST was handling. He constantly responded to our emails promptly. Everything from menu planning to linen picking was amazing. Now for the most important part. The garden was the perfect and most romantic setting for our wedding ceremony. I cannot even put into words how epic it was. It was stunning. Our cocktail hour was in the garden and on the patio and it blew our guests away as they could walk into the most beautiful garden and fountain area. This was all while they were being served delicious food. Ellen Calandra, our Maitre D, went above and beyond for us and our families. We cannot thank her enough. There was never a time that our preferred drinks were empty. I knew her attention to detail was not noticed. I especially noticed when my entree' came with french fries because she remembered from our phone call how much I loved potatoes. Her attention to detail and thoughtfulness was not overlooked. Everything from dinner to the flow of the night and cake was run smoothly by Ellen. I did not have to worry about anything from decorating, to the timeline of the day, to packing up...Ellen handled it all. I will cherish our wedding day for years to come. Thank you!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 06/06/2021

A Dream Come True

Peter, one of the owners, was helpful since day one. He was quick to answer our e-mails or answer our phone calls. He was very good at explaining everything throughout the venue and telling us about their services. He was a pleasure to work with.

I must say as the bride that there was not one moment where I was nervous or didn’t know where to go. Gigi, our Maitre’D, was phenomenal. Any questions I had pre wedding day she answered my e-mails very quickly with answers. On the wedding day, she led me and directed me everywhere. I never felt confused or lost. She made sure everything ran smooth. Well it did!!

Our ceremony took place at 4 PM in the gardens. The sun was just behind the top of the big oak tree so my guests weren’t baking in the sun. All of the flowers and the trees were bloomed and beautiful. It felt like I was dreaming when I walked through and down the aisle. Breathtaking!

My guests raved about the food! This venue is pretty well know for its food and let me tell you the rumors are true... THE FOOD IS AMAZING! Perfect temperature for everything (which is a big pet peeve of mine at weddings). The flavor of everything was spectacular. The miniature sweets platter was a great sweet treat to end the night that all the guests enjoyed! Compliments to the chef, you’re amazing and great at what you do!

The service was incredible as well! Very attentive to all of the guests. They were very conscious of their surroundings; knowing when people needed something before they even asked. Very professional and nice. My guests were impressed.
    Jill, the head server is beyond amazing! From the second she introduced herself she always refilling our drinks or handing us water as soon as we would leave the dance floor. Before dinner she brought us food and drinks in the bridal suite after taking photos. She was the one who bustled my dress before our first dance. She was very attentive and knew exactly when I needed her. Extremely on point! She was so helpful and made me feel so calm. So thank you Jill, you’re an amazing person and I will always cherish you. You made my big day a breeze.

Overall if I could give this venue more than 5 stars I would give them more stars than I can count!
    Thank you to all of the staff that night! You truly made our dreams come true!

XO Ashley and Paul Vinci

57 photos · 08/20/2017

Deals

F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 1
Gift
If you haven’t already attended an event catered by FEAST, come to a food tasting and experience it yourself! FEAST holds tastings at Round Hill at least twice every month, where you have the opportunity to sample more than two dozen of FEAST’s hors d’oeuvres, presented and served in the same manner as they are at an event. In addition, one of their Maitre D’s will give you a complete tour of Round Hill and answer all your questions. For more details visit feastcaterers.com.

Events

26 Sep
Open House

If you haven’t been to a Tour and Tasting at FEAST, you’re invited to come take a tour of Round Hill, sample hors d’oeuvres and have all of your questions answered by our Maitre D’s. We host at least two Tour and Tasting events per month. Tours for no more than two couples at a time will be scheduled with one of our Maitre d’s in half hour time slots beginning at 10:00AM, with the last tour being held at 11:30AM. At the end of each tour, you will be given a sampling of approximately 12 to 15 of our hors d’oeuvres. Contact us to RSVP and for more details.

Date: From 09/26/2021 to 09/26/2021 Schedule 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
17 Oct

Date: From 10/17/2021 to 10/17/2021 Schedule 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
30 Oct

Date: From 10/30/2021 to 10/30/2021 Schedule 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM

Milestone Images Milestone Images Wedding Photographers

F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill is a great wedding venue to work with! As a professional photographer, I appreciate that there is an indoor ceremony space to accommodates clients' guests in all kinds of weather, which gives the couple so much peace of mind on a day when you want everything to go well AND have a backup plan. The landscaping is truly unique and photogenic, and I loved that there was a server dedicated to bringing food and drink to the wedding party during the photo session that took place during cocktail hour. I was able to get the newlyweds all the photos they wanted and no one missed out on the delicious hors d'oeuvres. I posted one of my favorite photos I've ever taken there on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BaX4b17lNYu/?taken-by=milestoneangie

Casey Fatchett Photography Casey Fatchett Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working at FEAST! The venue is gorgeous and the staff is always fun, friendly, and professional! I love it so much there, I chose to get married at FEAST myself!!

The Pastry Garden The Pastry Garden Wedding Cakes

If the vision of your dream wedding includes a historic mansion, tastefully appointed mid-century decor, several parlor rooms for quite conversation by a roaring fire, and divine, gourmet menus to satisfy the foodie at your party - look no further! The team at F.E.A.S.T. will take the spotlight and focus it on you, catering to your every whim on your special day. Feeling festive in the warmer months? Well, the grounds and gardens of F.E.A.S.T. are incredible for a private, intimate, evening stroll. Peter is a pleasure to work with and his team will make you feel at home from the very moment you walk through their doors.

110 Round Hill Rd Washingtonville, NY, 10992
845-445-6516
800-337-2556
Location of (F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding

Wedding Venues