110 Round Hill Rd, Washingtonville, NY 10992 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 5
  • Deals 1
  • Events 3

About F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill

FEAST at Round Hill is an intimate wedding and reception venue located in Washingtonville, New York. This romantic space, offering an intriguing and distinctive alternative to conventional wedding venues, is inspired by early 1800’s Greek architecture. With lush gardens, fountains, and well-manicured lawns, the venue is ideal for romantic, garden weddings. The space has been restored to original grace and grandeur, offering casual elegance in a country setting to wedding couples and their guests. Located right in the heart of the Hudson Valley, this venue is just a short drive away from downtown Manhattan.

Facilities and Capacity

FEAST at Round Hill offers a historic and private Greek Revival Manor that can accommodate up to 225 guests in elegant style. The feeling upon entering Round Hill’s doors is one of intimacy and the familiarity of walking into someone’s gorgeous home. Your wedding party and guests are free to stroll through the parlor rooms, all of which include fireplaces, porches, decks, a pond site, and garden pathways. During your wedding reception, all of your guests will be seated in one spacious room very comfortably. They are all free to dance on the 1,600 square foot dance floor that is joined to the dining room by five sets of French-style doors. The outdoor garden area is available for your wedding ceremony, and the interior ceremony space is available in instances of bad weather.

All Inclusive Wedding Packages

FEAST at Round Hill offers wedding packages designed to offer maximum flexibility in your food selection and to include everything one customarily needs for a five hour wedding reception. They feature delicious cuisine and catering services to meet the taste preferences of couples. Their catering services include cocktail reception services, butler-passed hors d’oeuvres, plated dinner options, food stations and more.

Included in their Wedding Packages:

• Use of the grounds for the day
  • Catering including Hors d’Oeuvres, Appetizers and Dinner
  • Top Shelf Open Bar and Champagne Toast
  • Wedding Cake along with a choice of Gelato or Miniature Sweets Station
  • Full Staff Including Bartender(s) and Maitre d’
  • Tables, Dining Room Chairs, Linens, China, Flatware, Glassware
  • Setup and Cleanup
  • Gratuities and Service Charges

For more details, contact FEAST at Round Hill for a brochure and to schedule a tour. FEAST holds tastings at Round Hill at least twice every month. You will have the opportunity to taste more than two dozen hors d’oeuvres, presented and served in the same manner as when you actually attend an event. At the tasting, a Maitre D’s will be assigned to give you a complete tour of Round Hill and answer all your questions.

Follow F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill on

F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 6
F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 7

Sarah · Married on 08/08/2019

Perfect venue, perfect people

My husband and I fell in love with FEAST after attending one of their tastings. The one-on-one tour with the maitre'ds and the butlered hors d'oeuvres were incredible, and never once did it feel like anyone was trying to make a sales pitch to us, the way some other venues felt. The grounds are absolutely breath taking and it is easy to tell that the entire staff loves what they do.

Through out the planning process, FEAST was always easy to contact, always replying to any questions or concerns we had in 24 hours or less. Throughout the year and a half that my husband and I planned our wedding, we had so many people telling us that we seemed so calm and relaxed through out the process, and that's because we were! FEAST made everything so simple and we were truly certain that our wedding would go off with out an issue.

Our wedding day was everything we'd imagined it would be. Gigi was our maitre'd for the day and she is incredible! She set up all of our decoration perfectly while my bridesmaids and I were able to relax, sip mimosas, and dance around the bridal suite together. Gigi was especially incredible because, sadly, the morning before my wedding my father was hospitalized and was not able to attend. We had plans to FaceTime him during the ceremony, but just before were having trouble connecting to him. Gigi swooped in, calm as ever, asked for his number, called him from her personal cell phone, connected the FaceTime, and passed her phone off to my family member to show him the ceremony. I feel that writing it out doesn't do the gesture the credit it deserves, but we were all so beyond thankful for her ability to calmly and quickly solve an issue.

The rest of the night was filled with laughter and fun, with the FEAST staff always making sure that my husband and I always had a drink in hand and a chance to eat. They even packed up one of each of our entrees for us to take home, which was awesome since in classic wedding fashion we were pulled in so many directions by our guests that it was hard to find a chance to eat! The food they packed up was still delicious when we had it heated up in our microwave 2 days later!

I'm not great with words and wish this review could do this venue justice. If I had to replan my whole wedding I would choose FEAST over and over again!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Julia

Julia Umansky · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect Wedding Day!

I can't say enough good things about FEAST! My husband and I looked at a few venues online but FEAST was the only one we went to see in person; we didn't hesitate to book the venue for our wedding day and I am so happy we did. We immediately fell in love with the unique and beautiful aesthetic of the house and grounds plus Peter was great to work with from the start. Their team makes the process very simple, from the organized tasting dates and planning events to the maitre d' coordination the week leading up and day of, we couldn't have asked for a smoother process or more perfect wedding day. Ellen, our maitre d', was absolutely fantastic on the day of! Our party was running a bit behind and she kept everyone moving and together while remaining calm and upbeat. My husband and I were able to relax and enjoy our day as she took care of everything! This was a great experience and we are so happy we booked with FEAST!

Sent on 08/05/2019

F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • Describe your venue: Garden, Historic Building, Mansion
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Furniture, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

Real Weddings

View more weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 1
    Complimentary tasting for new wedding couples!
    If you haven’t already attended an event catered by FEAST, come to a food tasting and experience it yourself! FEAST holds tastings at Round Hill at least twice every month, where you have the opportunity to sample more than two dozen of FEAST’s hors d’oeuvres, presented and served in the same manner as they are at an event. In addition, one of their Maitre D’s will give you a complete tour of Round Hill and answer all your questions. For more details visit feastcaterers.com.

3 Events

• Sep Sun

Sep 22, 2019 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
      110 Round Hill Rd, Washingtonville, Westchester

Planning a wedding? Come to a food tasting at FEAST at Round Hill, experience the food and decide for yourself. Please RSVP online on our contact form https://feastcaterers.com/contact-us/

• Oct Sun

Oct 06, 2019 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM

• Oct Sat

Oct 19, 2019 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM

• Milestone Images
    Milestone Images Wedding Photographers

F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill is a great wedding venue to work with! As a professional photographer, I appreciate that there is an indoor ceremony space to accommodates clients' guests in all kinds of weather, which gives the couple so much peace of mind on a day when you want everything to go well AND have a backup plan. The landscaping is truly unique and photogenic, and I loved that there was a server dedicated to bringing food and drink to the wedding party during the photo session that took place during cocktail hour. I was able to get the newlyweds all the photos they wanted and no one missed out on the delicious hors d'oeuvres. I posted one of my favorite photos I've ever taken there on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BaX4b17lNYu/?taken-by=milestoneangie

• Casey Fatchett Photography
    Casey Fatchett Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working at FEAST! The venue is gorgeous and the staff is always fun, friendly, and professional! I love it so much there, I chose to get married at FEAST myself!!

• The Pastry Garden
    The Pastry Garden Wedding Cakes

If the vision of your dream wedding includes a historic mansion, tastefully appointed mid-century decor, several parlor rooms for quite conversation by a roaring fire, and divine, gourmet menus to satisfy the foodie at your party - look no further! The team at F.E.A.S.T. will take the spotlight and focus it on you, catering to your every whim on your special day. Feeling festive in the warmer months? Well, the grounds and gardens of F.E.A.S.T. are incredible for a private, intimate, evening stroll. Peter is a pleasure to work with and his team will make you feel at home from the very moment you walk through their doors.

• 110 Round Hill Rd Washingtonville, NY, 10992 See on map
    845-445-6516 (Phone number)
    8003372556 (Other Phone Number)