F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Alissa
    Alissa B. Getting married on 01/10/2022

Beyond expectations

Planning a wedding during COVID was very stressful to say the least. The only thing that was easy was planning and organizing our day with Peter and his staff.
    We were fortunate enough to be able to have a micro wedding of 50 people, and the staff was nothing more than accommodating. They did everything they could to make us happy as a couple, and while still abiding by the state's rules and regulations.
    From that morning when the girls and I arrived, we were treated with nothing but consideration!
    Ellen was our maître de, and she was phenomenal! She used our decorations and set up the venue beautifully, and was always there if Robert or I needed something. Even though our wedding was small with no dancing, the day turned out absolutely beautiful. The staff at FEAST made planning our wedding much easier than expected, and we wouldn't change a thing about our day. It was the best thing to happen to us this year! Our families are still bragging about the day, and how wonderful the experience and food was at FEAST. Our wedding was able to happen this year because of FEAST, and we will forever be grateful we were able to have it under the circumstances.
  • Patricia
    Patricia S. Married on 07/30/2021

Dream Wedding

We had our wedding on July 30th and we could not be more in awe with how beautifully, intimate, and special our wedding was. A week later, we are still getting calls from our guests saying that it was the best wedding that they ever attended. From our very first visit on a tasting tour, we knew this was exactly where we wanted to get married even when the garden and field was covered in snow. Peter and the staff was wonderful and the venue was beautiful and versatile. Who could say no to having package that includes the ceremony and wedding reception in a gorgeous private estate. It truly lives up to being known for a hidden gem that is a "romantic and intimate Hudson Valley wedding venue." We booked it the day of and never doubted it from that moment forward. Peter was well organized and efficient. He made us feel like we were the only wedding that FEAST was handling. He constantly responded to our emails promptly. Everything from menu planning to linen picking was amazing. Now for the most important part. The garden was the perfect and most romantic setting for our wedding ceremony. I cannot even put into words how epic it was. It was stunning. Our cocktail hour was in the garden and on the patio and it blew our guests away as they could walk into the most beautiful garden and fountain area. This was all while they were being served delicious food. Ellen Calandra, our Maitre D, went above and beyond for us and our families. We cannot thank her enough. There was never a time that our preferred drinks were empty. I knew her attention to detail was not noticed. I especially noticed when my entree' came with french fries because she remembered from our phone call how much I loved potatoes. Her attention to detail and thoughtfulness was not overlooked. Everything from dinner to the flow of the night and cake was run smoothly by Ellen. I did not have to worry about anything from decorating, to the timeline of the day, to packing up...Ellen handled it all. I will cherish our wedding day for years to come. Thank you!
    Ashley Married on 06/06/2021

A Dream Come True

Peter, one of the owners, was helpful since day one. He was quick to answer our e-mails or answer our phone calls. He was very good at explaining everything throughout the venue and telling us about their services. He was a pleasure to work with.

I must say as the bride that there was not one moment where I was nervous or didn’t know where to go. Gigi, our Maitre’D, was phenomenal. Any questions I had pre wedding day she answered my e-mails very quickly with answers. On the wedding day, she led me and directed me everywhere. I never felt confused or lost. She made sure everything ran smooth. Well it did!!

Our ceremony took place at 4 PM in the gardens. The sun was just behind the top of the big oak tree so my guests weren’t baking in the sun. All of the flowers and the trees were bloomed and beautiful. It felt like I was dreaming when I walked through and down the aisle. Breathtaking!

My guests raved about the food! This venue is pretty well know for its food and let me tell you the rumors are true... THE FOOD IS AMAZING! Perfect temperature for everything (which is a big pet peeve of mine at weddings). The flavor of everything was spectacular. The miniature sweets platter was a great sweet treat to end the night that all the guests enjoyed! Compliments to the chef, you’re amazing and great at what you do!

The service was incredible as well! Very attentive to all of the guests. They were very conscious of their surroundings; knowing when people needed something before they even asked. Very professional and nice. My guests were impressed.
    Jill, the head server is beyond amazing! From the second she introduced herself she always refilling our drinks or handing us water as soon as we would leave the dance floor. Before dinner she brought us food and drinks in the bridal suite after taking photos. She was the one who bustled my dress before our first dance. She was very attentive and knew exactly when I needed her. Extremely on point! She was so helpful and made me feel so calm. So thank you Jill, you’re an amazing person and I will always cherish you. You made my big day a breeze.

Overall if I could give this venue more than 5 stars I would give them more stars than I can count!
    Thank you to all of the staff that night! You truly made our dreams come true!

XO Ashley and Paul Vinci
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca V. Married on 04/17/2021

Thank you F.E.A.S.T. for being amazing, unique, and special!

F.E.A.S.T. at Roundhill is a DREAM LOCATION for a wedding, and Rony and I are so happy to have that dream come true. From the first tour and tasting at F.E.A.S.T., my then fiance and I were in awe by the beauty of and the details of the entire venue. Every room is unique and special in its own way. And the beautiful staircase, that’s what we loved most. And when you think you've seen it all, the gardens will blow you away. The food, from the hors d'oeuvres to the entrees and gelato, (yes! we had gelato at our wedding) were so delicious. Peter and the staff are so wonderful. Shelly worked so patiently with us (we had to change our date twice due to covid). Everyone was warm and welcoming. Ellen was my maitre d sent from heaven. She was super quick with responding to any questions and very accommodating. She made sure the event ran smoothly and gave us so many great recommendations for our big day. Overall, if we were given the option to relive our wedding day, we'd do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you F.E.A.S.T. for being amazing, unique, and special!
    Ashley Married on 01/16/2021

Tasting/Booking

My fiancé and I just attended a tasting at F.E.A.S.T and it proved to be the venue of our dreams. The food was outstanding and the staff was so professional and helpful. This is the only venue I have looked into and I wasn’t hesitant to book it for our day!
  • Ruthi
    Ruthi Married on 11/21/2020

Top Notch, the best ever, literally magical

The staff at FEAST are all FABULOUS!! My husband and I cannot stop talking about how our wedding was like pure magic. People always talk about how there’s love and magic in the air on their wedding day, and it 100% makes sense to us now. It was palpable!! We are overjoyed to have celebrated our marriage at FEAST at Round Hill - we honestly don’t think there’s a single venue out there that would have given us such a magical, carefree, beautiful, and tasty day! Every single detail was perfect, and wherever our plans fell short, our Maitre d’, Rose, and her team picked up a beat and knew exactly what we wanted. On top of everything, they made sure we and our guests felt safe and comfortable the entire time! We still can’t believe we had a COVID micro-wedding and everyone was still able to focus on the love and having fun, rather than worrying about whether or not they felt safe. Honestly, we felt like we were in a magical bubble of happiness, love, warmth and COVID-less-ness the entire day. We know there is no better place we could have gotten married. Thank you so, so, so much for making this the happiest day of our lives. We cannot WAIT to celebrate in style with the rest of our guests next year all over again at FEAST!! (PS their food is to DIE for!!)
  • Steph
    Steph A. Married on 11/06/2020

Wow wow wow!

Peter and his staff were amazing! I was really blown away by their professionalism and how on top of things they were. The maître d’ Ellen was incredible! These people know what they’re doing. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, and everything in between was just perfect!
    Kristen Married on 04/24/2020

Magical Covid Wedding

Words can not describe how amazing FEAST was. It truly was a magical wedding experience, even with COVID concerns. From the start we were welcomed in, as if we were family. Throughout the entire process the staff was extremely supportive and flexible. To be honest, I had always imagined a backyard wedding but my husband wanted to have more of an organized celebration. Boy, were we lucky. FEAST had the BEST of everything. The ambiance was as if it was at your house... but more elegant, classy, spacious and beautiful. The food was top notch and nothing could compare. The grounds were flawless, with all the scenery, gardens, fields and romantic structures. Finally, the one thing I overlooked initially but in hindsight was the most important... the flow and supportiveness of the staff. We truly felt like guests at our own wedding. We didn't have to coordinate when things happened or what to do, we simply got to enjoy it and be present in the moment. This certainly NEVER would have been able to happen in a barn, yard or rented space where everything is DIY. FEAST has the perfect balance between DIY (as much or a little as you want) and seamless care from all of the staff. We are so lucky and grateful.
  • Dale
    Dale Z. Married on 03/10/2020

Perfect wedding venue for our micro-wedding

We could not have asked for a more wonderful day for my daughter's wedding. Peter and the staff at FEAST at Round Hill were able to manage all the restrictions of having a wedding during Covid-19 flawlessly. The grounds were ideal for a beautiful wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Our Maitre' d Ellen was so helpful in providing the attention to the bride that the wedding party at a larger wedding would have supplied. At the end of the evening, the bride and groom, and all the guests, felt that they had attended a perfect wedding.
  • Donette
    Donette Married on 09/29/2019

The absolute best wedding venue a couple could ask for!

Everything about FEAST at Round Hill was perfect – the ambiance, space, maître D, food, service, and price. First, Peter invited my husband and me to a tasting. After we tried the food, which was absolutely amazing, we met with Shelley, to draft our wedding day menu. We were then referred to the Pastry Garden to choose our wedding cake, which was included in the venue package.

On the day of the wedding, all I (the bride) had to do was drop-off the wedding necessities in labeled boxes (i.e. favors, centerpieces, welcome sign, etc.) and communicate the wedding day vision with the Maitre D, Rose. When I arrived at the venue, the Bridal Suite was ready with complimentary refreshments for my bridesmaids and me to get ready. While the bridal party was getting ready, Rose prepared the venue for the guests. She made sure every detail was thoroughly executed – from the welcome table and ceremony seating to the escort table and dining tables. She flawlessly turned the wedding day vision my husband and I had in mind into a dream come through.

With regard to the most important factor of any wedding – food and drinks, there was more than enough for every guest to eat, drink, and be merry! The food was so good that guests ate until they were filled during the cocktail hour and took portions of their entrée to-go, for which the waiters packed the food in nice to-go containers and bags. There were some vegans at the wedding who are still (1 month later) talking about how much they enjoyed the vegan food options. I don’t know the name of the chefs who cooked for my wedding, but I know they did an amazing job and deserves credit. My wedding would not have been as enjoyable as it was without the chefs, waiters and others who worked in the kitchen.

Overall, it was a beautiful and flawless day. We could not have asked for a better wedding venue. Now I understand why FEAST at Round Hill is ranked as one of the best venues in the Northeast; they truly live up to the title.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay D. Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful Job, Beautiful Day

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day. We can't imagine having had our wedding anywhere else. Everyone had an incredible time -- people are still telling us that our wedding was the most fun wedding they'd ever attended, with the best food. Ellen and Gigi took excellent care of us, anticipating our every need. They even treated our parents like VIPs. Peter and the FEAST staff were very fair to work with throughout the process and were responsive. We planned our wedding quickly and their help and knowledge relieved a lot of stress for us. As for food, we did food stations and they were a huge hit. We're already missing the food and the beautiful grounds, so if you're going to have your wedding there, please invite us! :)
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 09/20/2019

The Perfect Wedding

I cannot put into words how incredible FEAST is. As soon as we stepped onto this beautiful property, we instantly knew that this is where we were going to get married. When we were searching for the right place, we noticed that mostly every venue was practically the same, a wedding factory that pumped out four weddings a night with no personal connection between the couple and the staff. Unlike them, FEAST is quite the opposite of that. They only hold one wedding per day, which means you get their full attention which is so important on your wedding day to assure nothing will go wrong. The food was so amazing at the tasting we went to, that we booked the very next week. When we booked for September, it was winter and the gardens weren’t in bloom so we were unable to see what the property looked like, but we didn’t care, the pictures did it justice and the venue alone was everything we had wanted. The venue is unique, it isn’t your typical wedding venue with the dance floor in the middle and the uplighting all around it. It is elegant, vintage, clean and breath taking with each room you encounter. With the venue being as astonishing as it is, the gardens that are on the property are just completely unreal. The walkway brings you through fountains, trees and a huge array of colorful flowers that will make your photographs look like you’re in another world. If you plan to have your ceremony there, the tree in the ceremony area is just as beautiful as the gardens. On our wedding day, we were assigned to Ellen who was our Maitre D, Ellen made sure everything went smoothly and stress-free for us. She went above and beyond for us and we truly cannot thank her enough. As someone is question crazy, I called FEAST maybe three or more times a week with questions that probably didn’t make sense and were probably crazy, but Kim, Shelley and Peter were so patient and kind and took every question and made sure I felt as I got the answer I needed. We felt so taken care of at FEAST, we felt a connection to the staff and appreciate every single person that made our wedding day perfect. If you book with FEAST, you are in great hands and your wedding will be just as perfect as any others that take place there.
  • Veronica
    Veronica Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing!

From the moment we booked, we were EXTREMELY excited and we knew that we were going to have the best day of our lives here at the FEAST. The FEAST exceeded our expectations, with the fabulous staff, and wonderful food, decor, ambience, we couldn’t have imagined our special day any better. The food is tremendous!!!! Ellen and Jill were amazing!!! We are so thankfully and happy we chose the FEAST for our wedding venue. My wife and I are so grateful for the beautiful day and the FEAST was so accommodating. I will be recommending the FEAST to everyone I know who is soon the be wed!! If you are looking for a beautiful place, with amazing food, and a wonderful staff, personalized service, this is the BEST place. We are so happy and will never forget this day, because the best day of our lives was getting married, and being at the FEAST with our family and closest friends. THANK YOU!!! 11.24.19
    Ashley M. Married on 09/06/2019

Our Beautiful Wedding!

My husband and I married at FEAST on 9/6/19. From the moment we went to the tasting I knew this was the place we were going to be married. The outside ceremony site took my breath away. I actually cried when I saw it and my husband immediately paid the deposit! The staff at FEAST are AMAZING!! Every question I had was answered immediately and I never had a worry about anything. Our maitre’d Ellen was fabulous and made sure our day ran smoothly. Helen made sure my husband and I never had an empty glass in our hands. All in all our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more. If I could do it again I would still choose FEAST!
  • Kara
    Kara Married on 08/18/2019

Wonderful and perfect everything I dreamed of

We had an amazing Disney Tangled themed wedding. Feast was amazing from the first tasting to the last dance of the night we had such a wonderful experience and they made every one of my wishes come true. They went above and beyond my expectations and GiGi was so helpful and wonderful.
    Sarah Married on 08/08/2019

Perfect venue, perfect people

My husband and I fell in love with FEAST after attending one of their tastings. The one-on-one tour with the maitre'ds and the butlered hors d'oeuvres were incredible, and never once did it feel like anyone was trying to make a sales pitch to us, the way some other venues felt. The grounds are absolutely breath taking and it is easy to tell that the entire staff loves what they do.

Through out the planning process, FEAST was always easy to contact, always replying to any questions or concerns we had in 24 hours or less. Throughout the year and a half that my husband and I planned our wedding, we had so many people telling us that we seemed so calm and relaxed through out the process, and that's because we were! FEAST made everything so simple and we were truly certain that our wedding would go off with out an issue.

Our wedding day was everything we'd imagined it would be. Gigi was our maitre'd for the day and she is incredible! She set up all of our decoration perfectly while my bridesmaids and I were able to relax, sip mimosas, and dance around the bridal suite together. Gigi was especially incredible because, sadly, the morning before my wedding my father was hospitalized and was not able to attend. We had plans to FaceTime him during the ceremony, but just before were having trouble connecting to him. Gigi swooped in, calm as ever, asked for his number, called him from her personal cell phone, connected the FaceTime, and passed her phone off to my family member to show him the ceremony. I feel that writing it out doesn't do the gesture the credit it deserves, but we were all so beyond thankful for her ability to calmly and quickly solve an issue.

The rest of the night was filled with laughter and fun, with the FEAST staff always making sure that my husband and I always had a drink in hand and a chance to eat. They even packed up one of each of our entrees for us to take home, which was awesome since in classic wedding fashion we were pulled in so many directions by our guests that it was hard to find a chance to eat! The food they packed up was still delicious when we had it heated up in our microwave 2 days later!

I'm not great with words and wish this review could do this venue justice. If I had to replan my whole wedding I would choose FEAST over and over again!
  • Emily
    Emily H. Married on 07/06/2019

Whimsical, magical and unique - FEAST is the BEST wedding venue!

From the moment we stepped into the house with Peter for our first tour in January 2018, to waving goodbye with our car packed the day after our wedding, everything about FEAST was absolutely perfect. It was the first venue we saw and our minds were made up despite visiting six other places.

The grounds are stunning and the indoor space is filled with charm and personality. The whole venue is so whimsical, magical and special. We loved being invited to the Bridal Daze event, getting a chance to sample the unbelievable food and meet other fun couples. We decided on the “You Don’t Have to be Jewish” station and our guests said it was incredible- we were too busy reveling in the garden to get there, but that’s not to say we didn’t eat. After the ceremony, we arrived in the bridal suite to find our signature cocktails, champagne and a platter with many of the different appetizers we carefully chose. Our entrees were the perfectly cooked salmon with corn and beans, the tasty beef medallions and the delicious vegetable puff pastry. The marble cake from the Pastry Garden was delightful although most of our guests were too busy moving on the dance floor thanks to DJ Nick from A Perfect Blend to indulge!

The day of the wedding, I arrived with my girls at 8 and the bridal suite was already set with champagne, water and OJ. Our hair and makeup team (Jess from Revive Your Hair and Monique from Makeup by Monique) were already all set up. Throughout the morning, various staff members came in and out, cleaning the space and making sure everything was exactly as it should be. Our maitre’d, Ellen, did an incredible job coordinating all of the many small pieces and people involved in our day and keeping us calm during our stressful weather situation. I dreamed of getting married under the big tree in the backyard and about 1 hour before our ceremony was to start, the weather had other plans. I watched as the incredible staff whisked all of the chairs from the dining room into the dance room in case we needed to switch to inside.

In the end after many prayers, deep breaths with fantastic Gigi and Christine, and our back up supply clear umbrellas from Target, we managed to have a gorgeous ceremony outside with some rain drops overhead and blue skies behind us. Back to Gigi for a moment- what an amazing human. She was the staff member in charge of making sure we had everything we needed all night and she was phenomenal. She anticipated our needs before we even realized we needed them and was always there for us. Our friends could not stop complimenting the venue, the food, the music and the staff. Our photos from Catherine Leonard and video from NST Pictures captured all of our favorite moments. We appreciated all of FEAST’s vendor recommendations and adored our flowers from David at Greenery Plus!

FEAST is truly a special place from the food to the gardens and most importantly the best staff and I can’t recommend it enough!
  • Julia
    Julia U. Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect Wedding Day!

I can't say enough good things about FEAST! My husband and I looked at a few venues online but FEAST was the only one we went to see in person; we didn't hesitate to book the venue for our wedding day and I am so happy we did. We immediately fell in love with the unique and beautiful aesthetic of the house and grounds plus Peter was great to work with from the start. Their team makes the process very simple, from the organized tasting dates and planning events to the maitre d' coordination the week leading up and day of, we couldn't have asked for a smoother process or more perfect wedding day. Ellen, our maitre d', was absolutely fantastic on the day of! Our party was running a bit behind and she kept everyone moving and together while remaining calm and upbeat. My husband and I were able to relax and enjoy our day as she took care of everything! This was a great experience and we are so happy we booked with FEAST!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing sums it up

Every aspect of our wedding was spectacular and the staff did such a wonderful wonderful job. These guys know weddings!! Everything went off without a hitch and I did not have to lift a finger but knew it was all in the right hands. Rose was so great and organized and kept us, and our vendors, on track with timeline. The catering staff made sure we always had a drink and fed and the food was just so good. Everything went perfectly and I couldn’t imagine doing this anywhere else. Thank you FEAST!
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 05/24/2019

The Perfect Venue for a Very Special Wedding Day and a Lifetime of Beautiful Memories

My husband and I are from Queens, New York. We developed a great appreciation for the Hudson Valley early in our relationship and loved to visit the area to relax, unwind, and enjoy quiet time together. It seemed like the natural choice for us to search there for a venue that suited us as a couple. We wanted something unique, private, intimate and ultimately beautiful...and when we stumbled upon F.E.A.S.T at Round Hill, we instantly knew it was the place that we wanted to get married. We were planning a small wedding with close friends and family...from our first visit to F.E.A.S.T somehow we knew that they would soon become a part of our extended family.

Peter, the owner is a kind, caring person who takes great pride in his business and making sure that each wedding is unique, personal and a reflection of you as a couple. He treats his staff like family (many are actually family as well!) and through his actions it was easy to see that we would be treated the same way. Ellen C. was right by our side from our first visit, tasting and booking right through our wedding day. We were so lucky to have her end up as our Maitre'D as well.She is warm, caring, hard working and did everything in her power possible to make sure that our wedding day was just as we had envisioned. She was even amazing with our 2 1/2 year old ring bearer who absolutely LOVED her! F.E.A.S.T encourages you to make their mansion yours for the day by allowing you to bring personal items/decor to make your event more intimate and special. Ellen and Kim...who was also so kind and caring, guided us through some of the setup the day prior and also completed preparing the decor on the day of the wedding for us.

We were so lucky to have a picture perfect day, May 24th, the Friday of Memorial Weekend to showcase the luscious, beautiful and romantic gardens and outdoor landscape of F.E.A.S.T at Round Hill. More than one of our guests commented that the venue was "like something straight out of a fairy-tale"...and multiple people have also asked us...How did you find this place?

The food was beyond words...Chef Anthony Acevedo is simply outstanding. Not only is he an excellent chef, but his is personable and willing to do whatever he can to make sure your menu is exactly what you had hoped for...which absolutely means farm fresh and delicious! People are still raving about how delicious the food was at our wedding...from the yummy Mashed Potato Bar to the robust and flavorful Paella. The Pastry Garden staff was amazing and created a simple and delicious cake for us with fresh peach preserves and scrumptious french buttercream.

Our Wedding Day was everything we dreamed of and more...it was absolutely perfect. We cant thank them enough...from the very bottom of our hearts. They are a truly remarkable group of people. We are so grateful that our paths have crossed and feel blessed to have indeed become part of their extended family. If you want a truly romantic, unique and special wedding in a one of a kinds setting...one that your guests will talk about for years to come...F.E.A.S.T at Round Hill is the only place to consider.
    Erica Married on 04/26/2019

Best Day!!!

It is going to be a challenge to summarize how wonderful it was to work with the F.E.A.S.T. Team for our wedding. From our first visit for a tasting event it was apparent that the friendly, family atmosphere was genuine and the staff incredibly authentic in their desire to deliver amazing service and experience. Peter and his Team were so kind to work with us on some of the things that meant to much to be part of our celebration like being flexible with arrangements for the wine offered (my husband is in the wine and spirits industry to wine was a big part of his vision for our special day). We were so lucky to have Kim as our Maitre ‘D - she made everything run smooth and really took the vision that we had for a comfortable and relaxed mid-century atmosphere and ran with it - all of the decorations we brought were placed on the best spots and our guests loved that we could bring such personal touches as photographs and things to incorporate. We worked mostly with vendors that were on their recommended list and everyone was amazing and so friendly and worked so well with the FEAST team that it took a huge number of the minor details off of my plate. The food was outstanding - the FEAST team was so careful and considerate with my guests with gluten sensitivities and allergies - all of my guests felt well and truly cared for and they raves about how amazing the food was! The night went smoothly and when it came time to pack up Kim took care of everything and made it so incredibly easy to get things under control and packed up the next morning. Absolutely the best experience we could have hoped for in our wildest dreams.
    Mikayla Married on 04/20/2019

A wedding to remember forever!

My husband and I are absolutely thrilled about the wedding we had at Feast. The staff, the food, the gardens and just our whole experience was amazing. Our pictures came out awesome with perfect landscape from Feast in the background. We would recommend this place to everyone we know. Thank you Feast for memories that will last our lifetime!
    Pamela Married on 04/13/2019

Incredible Wedding Venue

F.E.A.S.T was the first venue my husband and I went to visit as wedding planning began, and there was no way to go up from there! We had to have our wedding at F.E.A.S.T!! Between the space itself, and the food we tasted during a site visit I knew the wedding was going to be a success, but I could have never imagined how perfectly the day would go! The entire team at F.E.A.S.T is professional and accommodating, all while being so friendly. Our incredible maitre d', Ellen was there to answer any and all questions leading up to the wedding, and so helpful throughout the wedding day (seriously not a moment when we weren't offered a fresh drink or a bite to eat). She, along with the rest of the staff made everyone feel like family. I would recommend F.E.A.S.T to everyone! You can see from pictures how beautiful the venue is, but trust me it's also worth it for the delicious food and the incredible staff. All of these factors really create the perfect day, and all of our guests agree! If I could re-live my wedding day over and over again I would seriously not change a single detail, and that's all thanks to the incredible team at F.E.A.S.T!!! Thank you!
  • Christopher
    Christopher M. Married on 02/09/2019

FEAST at Round Hill far exceeded all of our expectations and made for an amazing event (Feb 2019 wedding).

We found FEAST browsing The Knot and decided to try one of their weekend tastings (highly recommend trying) and we liked it so much we actually booked our date during the tasting. We had unique requests and Peter accommodated all of them with a smile which made us feel extremely comfortable. Throughout the process the whole team promptly answered each and every question we had and every change we requested.

As for the wedding weekend, just WOW. I dropped everything off the day before in boxes and the venue took care of everything. We had no stress of setting up, moving things or anything like that. We simply just showed up on the wedding day and everything looked perfect, down to candle and photo placement. FEAST worked with all vendors like the florist so that things went seamlessly and we didn't have to worry about anything.

Nearly every guest commented on how much they loved the venue, its eclectic style and the quality of the staff. It was about a year between our first tasting and our wedding day and we noticed many of the same staff who truly cared about the experience for the bride/groom and guests. An example was a staff brought a plate of seafood and when one guest responded "no thank you, I don't eat seafood", less than 2 minutes later that staff member showed up with another plate of different food to offer the guest. That shows the level of quality of the entire staff.

The food was AMAZING, we literally had people eating like it was Thanksgiving and they loved it. Not a single person left hungry. Cocktail hour had so much food people commented they felt like it was an entire meal, then when they tasted dinner (short rib especially) they had to continue eating.

The entire process was perfect, we felt so comfortable with FEAST, they were beyond reasonable with everything and they certainly seem to care more about delivering what you want than anything else. They are one of very few venues we saw that didn't have hidden fees or miscellaneous charges, it was very straight forward and very fair.

In short, it is absolutely worth it to make a trip up to FEAST's tasting to see for yourself, the food, staff and beautiful venue (take a look at their Instagram too). FEAST made our wedding better than we even dreamed of; we can't thank FEAST enough.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing!!! 11-04-2018

I don’t even know where to start with this beautiful venue. We visited a couple of venues in our search, but the second I came across FEAST I knew that this is where I wanted to get married and my husband agreed.. the staff is amazing and beyond accommodating. They are like one big happy family! I emailed them quite a bit closer to the event and they always answered within 24 hours. I am so sad I won’t be getting to visit this place any longer. Our wedding was absolute perfection. I don’t have one complaint or negative thing to say. Everyone had an amazing time and commented on how gorgeous the place was and how amazing the service was. We also got a lot of food compliments! We didn’t get to eat much with being busy :-) so it’s hard to say but what we did eat was delicious! If you are looking for a unique, mind blowing wedding day look no further. Thank you so much to all you guys did!!! A very special thank you to the beautiful Ellen C our Maitre D who we couldn’t have survived without. Thanks again!