F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill Reviews

F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 5
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 01/16/2021

Tasting/Booking

My fiancé and I just attended a tasting at F.E.A.S.T and it proved to be the venue of our dreams. The food was outstanding and the staff was so professional and helpful. This is the only venue I have looked into and I wasn’t hesitant to book it for our day!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Donette

Donette · Married on 09/29/2019

The absolute best wedding venue a couple could ask for!

Everything about FEAST at Round Hill was perfect – the ambiance, space, maître D, food, service, and price. First, Peter invited my husband and me to a tasting. After we tried the food, which was absolutely amazing, we met with Shelley, to draft our wedding day menu. We were then referred to the Pastry Garden to choose our wedding cake, which was included in the venue package.

On the day of the wedding, all I (the bride) had to do was drop-off the wedding necessities in labeled boxes (i.e. favors, centerpieces, welcome sign, etc.) and communicate the wedding day vision with the Maitre D, Rose. When I arrived at the venue, the Bridal Suite was ready with complimentary refreshments for my bridesmaids and me to get ready. While the bridal party was getting ready, Rose prepared the venue for the guests. She made sure every detail was thoroughly executed – from the welcome table and ceremony seating to the escort table and dining tables. She flawlessly turned the wedding day vision my husband and I had in mind into a dream come through.

With regard to the most important factor of any wedding – food and drinks, there was more than enough for every guest to eat, drink, and be merry! The food was so good that guests ate until they were filled during the cocktail hour and took portions of their entrée to-go, for which the waiters packed the food in nice to-go containers and bags. There were some vegans at the wedding who are still (1 month later) talking about how much they enjoyed the vegan food options. I don’t know the name of the chefs who cooked for my wedding, but I know they did an amazing job and deserves credit. My wedding would not have been as enjoyable as it was without the chefs, waiters and others who worked in the kitchen.

Overall, it was a beautiful and flawless day. We could not have asked for a better wedding venue. Now I understand why FEAST at Round Hill is ranked as one of the best venues in the Northeast; they truly live up to the title.

F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 6
    F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 7
    Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Dembner · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful Job, Beautiful Day

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day. We can't imagine having had our wedding anywhere else. Everyone had an incredible time -- people are still telling us that our wedding was the most fun wedding they'd ever attended, with the best food. Ellen and Gigi took excellent care of us, anticipating our every need. They even treated our parents like VIPs. Peter and the FEAST staff were very fair to work with throughout the process and were responsive. We planned our wedding quickly and their help and knowledge relieved a lot of stress for us. As for food, we did food stations and they were a huge hit. We're already missing the food and the beautiful grounds, so if you're going to have your wedding there, please invite us! :)

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/20/2019

The Perfect Wedding

I cannot put into words how incredible FEAST is. As soon as we stepped onto this beautiful property, we instantly knew that this is where we were going to get married. When we were searching for the right place, we noticed that mostly every venue was practically the same, a wedding factory that pumped out four weddings a night with no personal connection between the couple and the staff. Unlike them, FEAST is quite the opposite of that. They only hold one wedding per day, which means you get their full attention which is so important on your wedding day to assure nothing will go wrong. The food was so amazing at the tasting we went to, that we booked the very next week. When we booked for September, it was winter and the gardens weren’t in bloom so we were unable to see what the property looked like, but we didn’t care, the pictures did it justice and the venue alone was everything we had wanted. The venue is unique, it isn’t your typical wedding venue with the dance floor in the middle and the uplighting all around it. It is elegant, vintage, clean and breath taking with each room you encounter. With the venue being as astonishing as it is, the gardens that are on the property are just completely unreal. The walkway brings you through fountains, trees and a huge array of colorful flowers that will make your photographs look like you’re in another world. If you plan to have your ceremony there, the tree in the ceremony area is just as beautiful as the gardens. On our wedding day, we were assigned to Ellen who was our Maitre D, Ellen made sure everything went smoothly and stress-free for us. She went above and beyond for us and we truly cannot thank her enough. As someone is question crazy, I called FEAST maybe three or more times a week with questions that probably didn’t make sense and were probably crazy, but Kim, Shelley and Peter were so patient and kind and took every question and made sure I felt as I got the answer I needed. We felt so taken care of at FEAST, we felt a connection to the staff and appreciate every single person that made our wedding day perfect. If you book with FEAST, you are in great hands and your wedding will be just as perfect as any others that take place there.

F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 8
    F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 9
    F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 10
    F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 11
    Sent on 10/03/2019

Veronica · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing!

From the moment we booked, we were EXTREMELY excited and we knew that we were going to have the best day of our lives here at the FEAST. The FEAST exceeded our expectations, with the fabulous staff, and wonderful food, decor, ambience, we couldn’t have imagined our special day any better. The food is tremendous!!!! Ellen and Jill were amazing!!! We are so thankfully and happy we chose the FEAST for our wedding venue. My wife and I are so grateful for the beautiful day and the FEAST was so accommodating. I will be recommending the FEAST to everyone I know who is soon the be wed!! If you are looking for a beautiful place, with amazing food, and a wonderful staff, personalized service, this is the BEST place. We are so happy and will never forget this day, because the best day of our lives was getting married, and being at the FEAST with our family and closest friends. THANK YOU!!! 11.24.19

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Mercer · Married on 09/06/2019

Our Beautiful Wedding!

My husband and I married at FEAST on 9/6/19. From the moment we went to the tasting I knew this was the place we were going to be married. The outside ceremony site took my breath away. I actually cried when I saw it and my husband immediately paid the deposit! The staff at FEAST are AMAZING!! Every question I had was answered immediately and I never had a worry about anything. Our maitre’d Ellen was fabulous and made sure our day ran smoothly. Helen made sure my husband and I never had an empty glass in our hands. All in all our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more. If I could do it again I would still choose FEAST!

F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 12
    F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 17
    Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 08/18/2019

Wonderful and perfect everything I dreamed of

We had an amazing Disney Tangled themed wedding. Feast was amazing from the first tasting to the last dance of the night we had such a wonderful experience and they made every one of my wishes come true. They went above and beyond my expectations and GiGi was so helpful and wonderful.

F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 18
    F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 31
    Sent on 10/05/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/08/2019

Perfect venue, perfect people

My husband and I fell in love with FEAST after attending one of their tastings. The one-on-one tour with the maitre'ds and the butlered hors d'oeuvres were incredible, and never once did it feel like anyone was trying to make a sales pitch to us, the way some other venues felt. The grounds are absolutely breath taking and it is easy to tell that the entire staff loves what they do.

Through out the planning process, FEAST was always easy to contact, always replying to any questions or concerns we had in 24 hours or less. Throughout the year and a half that my husband and I planned our wedding, we had so many people telling us that we seemed so calm and relaxed through out the process, and that's because we were! FEAST made everything so simple and we were truly certain that our wedding would go off with out an issue.

Our wedding day was everything we'd imagined it would be. Gigi was our maitre'd for the day and she is incredible! She set up all of our decoration perfectly while my bridesmaids and I were able to relax, sip mimosas, and dance around the bridal suite together. Gigi was especially incredible because, sadly, the morning before my wedding my father was hospitalized and was not able to attend. We had plans to FaceTime him during the ceremony, but just before were having trouble connecting to him. Gigi swooped in, calm as ever, asked for his number, called him from her personal cell phone, connected the FaceTime, and passed her phone off to my family member to show him the ceremony. I feel that writing it out doesn't do the gesture the credit it deserves, but we were all so beyond thankful for her ability to calmly and quickly solve an issue.

The rest of the night was filled with laughter and fun, with the FEAST staff always making sure that my husband and I always had a drink in hand and a chance to eat. They even packed up one of each of our entrees for us to take home, which was awesome since in classic wedding fashion we were pulled in so many directions by our guests that it was hard to find a chance to eat! The food they packed up was still delicious when we had it heated up in our microwave 2 days later!

I'm not great with words and wish this review could do this venue justice. If I had to replan my whole wedding I would choose FEAST over and over again!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Julia

Julia Umansky · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect Wedding Day!

I can't say enough good things about FEAST! My husband and I looked at a few venues online but FEAST was the only one we went to see in person; we didn't hesitate to book the venue for our wedding day and I am so happy we did. We immediately fell in love with the unique and beautiful aesthetic of the house and grounds plus Peter was great to work with from the start. Their team makes the process very simple, from the organized tasting dates and planning events to the maitre d' coordination the week leading up and day of, we couldn't have asked for a smoother process or more perfect wedding day. Ellen, our maitre d', was absolutely fantastic on the day of! Our party was running a bit behind and she kept everyone moving and together while remaining calm and upbeat. My husband and I were able to relax and enjoy our day as she took care of everything! This was a great experience and we are so happy we booked with FEAST!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing sums it up

Every aspect of our wedding was spectacular and the staff did such a wonderful wonderful job. These guys know weddings!! Everything went off without a hitch and I did not have to lift a finger but knew it was all in the right hands. Rose was so great and organized and kept us, and our vendors, on track with timeline. The catering staff made sure we always had a drink and fed and the food was just so good. Everything went perfectly and I couldn’t imagine doing this anywhere else. Thank you FEAST!

F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 32
    F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 33
    F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 34
    F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 35
    F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 36
    Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 05/24/2019

The Perfect Venue for a Very Special Wedding Day and a Lifetime of Beautiful Memories

My husband and I are from Queens, New York. We developed a great appreciation for the Hudson Valley early in our relationship and loved to visit the area to relax, unwind, and enjoy quiet time together. It seemed like the natural choice for us to search there for a venue that suited us as a couple. We wanted something unique, private, intimate and ultimately beautiful...and when we stumbled upon F.E.A.S.T at Round Hill, we instantly knew it was the place that we wanted to get married. We were planning a small wedding with close friends and family...from our first visit to F.E.A.S.T somehow we knew that they would soon become a part of our extended family.

Peter, the owner is a kind, caring person who takes great pride in his business and making sure that each wedding is unique, personal and a reflection of you as a couple. He treats his staff like family (many are actually family as well!) and through his actions it was easy to see that we would be treated the same way. Ellen C. was right by our side from our first visit, tasting and booking right through our wedding day. We were so lucky to have her end up as our Maitre'D as well.She is warm, caring, hard working and did everything in her power possible to make sure that our wedding day was just as we had envisioned. She was even amazing with our 2 1/2 year old ring bearer who absolutely LOVED her! F.E.A.S.T encourages you to make their mansion yours for the day by allowing you to bring personal items/decor to make your event more intimate and special. Ellen and Kim...who was also so kind and caring, guided us through some of the setup the day prior and also completed preparing the decor on the day of the wedding for us.

We were so lucky to have a picture perfect day, May 24th, the Friday of Memorial Weekend to showcase the luscious, beautiful and romantic gardens and outdoor landscape of F.E.A.S.T at Round Hill. More than one of our guests commented that the venue was "like something straight out of a fairy-tale"...and multiple people have also asked us...How did you find this place?

The food was beyond words...Chef Anthony Acevedo is simply outstanding. Not only is he an excellent chef, but his is personable and willing to do whatever he can to make sure your menu is exactly what you had hoped for...which absolutely means farm fresh and delicious! People are still raving about how delicious the food was at our wedding...from the yummy Mashed Potato Bar to the robust and flavorful Paella. The Pastry Garden staff was amazing and created a simple and delicious cake for us with fresh peach preserves and scrumptious french buttercream.

Our Wedding Day was everything we dreamed of and more...it was absolutely perfect. We cant thank them enough...from the very bottom of our hearts. They are a truly remarkable group of people. We are so grateful that our paths have crossed and feel blessed to have indeed become part of their extended family. If you want a truly romantic, unique and special wedding in a one of a kinds setting...one that your guests will talk about for years to come...F.E.A.S.T at Round Hill is the only place to consider.

F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 37
    F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 43
    Sent on 06/11/2019

Erica · Married on 04/26/2019

Best Day!!!

It is going to be a challenge to summarize how wonderful it was to work with the F.E.A.S.T. Team for our wedding. From our first visit for a tasting event it was apparent that the friendly, family atmosphere was genuine and the staff incredibly authentic in their desire to deliver amazing service and experience. Peter and his Team were so kind to work with us on some of the things that meant to much to be part of our celebration like being flexible with arrangements for the wine offered (my husband is in the wine and spirits industry to wine was a big part of his vision for our special day). We were so lucky to have Kim as our Maitre ‘D - she made everything run smooth and really took the vision that we had for a comfortable and relaxed mid-century atmosphere and ran with it - all of the decorations we brought were placed on the best spots and our guests loved that we could bring such personal touches as photographs and things to incorporate. We worked mostly with vendors that were on their recommended list and everyone was amazing and so friendly and worked so well with the FEAST team that it took a huge number of the minor details off of my plate. The food was outstanding - the FEAST team was so careful and considerate with my guests with gluten sensitivities and allergies - all of my guests felt well and truly cared for and they raves about how amazing the food was! The night went smoothly and when it came time to pack up Kim took care of everything and made it so incredibly easy to get things under control and packed up the next morning. Absolutely the best experience we could have hoped for in our wildest dreams.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Mikayla · Married on 04/20/2019

A wedding to remember forever!

My husband and I are absolutely thrilled about the wedding we had at Feast. The staff, the food, the gardens and just our whole experience was amazing. Our pictures came out awesome with perfect landscape from Feast in the background. We would recommend this place to everyone we know. Thank you Feast for memories that will last our lifetime!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Pamela · Married on 04/13/2019

Incredible Wedding Venue

F.E.A.S.T was the first venue my husband and I went to visit as wedding planning began, and there was no way to go up from there! We had to have our wedding at F.E.A.S.T!! Between the space itself, and the food we tasted during a site visit I knew the wedding was going to be a success, but I could have never imagined how perfectly the day would go! The entire team at F.E.A.S.T is professional and accommodating, all while being so friendly. Our incredible maitre d', Ellen was there to answer any and all questions leading up to the wedding, and so helpful throughout the wedding day (seriously not a moment when we weren't offered a fresh drink or a bite to eat). She, along with the rest of the staff made everyone feel like family. I would recommend F.E.A.S.T to everyone! You can see from pictures how beautiful the venue is, but trust me it's also worth it for the delicious food and the incredible staff. All of these factors really create the perfect day, and all of our guests agree! If I could re-live my wedding day over and over again I would seriously not change a single detail, and that's all thanks to the incredible team at F.E.A.S.T!!! Thank you!

F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 44
    F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 57
    Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Christopher

Christopher Mayfield · Married on 02/09/2019

FEAST at Round Hill far exceeded all of our expectations and made for an amazing event (Feb 2019 wedding).

We found FEAST browsing The Knot and decided to try one of their weekend tastings (highly recommend trying) and we liked it so much we actually booked our date during the tasting. We had unique requests and Peter accommodated all of them with a smile which made us feel extremely comfortable. Throughout the process the whole team promptly answered each and every question we had and every change we requested.

As for the wedding weekend, just WOW. I dropped everything off the day before in boxes and the venue took care of everything. We had no stress of setting up, moving things or anything like that. We simply just showed up on the wedding day and everything looked perfect, down to candle and photo placement. FEAST worked with all vendors like the florist so that things went seamlessly and we didn't have to worry about anything.

Nearly every guest commented on how much they loved the venue, its eclectic style and the quality of the staff. It was about a year between our first tasting and our wedding day and we noticed many of the same staff who truly cared about the experience for the bride/groom and guests. An example was a staff brought a plate of seafood and when one guest responded "no thank you, I don't eat seafood", less than 2 minutes later that staff member showed up with another plate of different food to offer the guest. That shows the level of quality of the entire staff.

The food was AMAZING, we literally had people eating like it was Thanksgiving and they loved it. Not a single person left hungry. Cocktail hour had so much food people commented they felt like it was an entire meal, then when they tasted dinner (short rib especially) they had to continue eating.

The entire process was perfect, we felt so comfortable with FEAST, they were beyond reasonable with everything and they certainly seem to care more about delivering what you want than anything else. They are one of very few venues we saw that didn't have hidden fees or miscellaneous charges, it was very straight forward and very fair.

In short, it is absolutely worth it to make a trip up to FEAST's tasting to see for yourself, the food, staff and beautiful venue (take a look at their Instagram too). FEAST made our wedding better than we even dreamed of; we can't thank FEAST enough.

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing!!! 11-04-2018

I don’t even know where to start with this beautiful venue. We visited a couple of venues in our search, but the second I came across FEAST I knew that this is where I wanted to get married and my husband agreed.. the staff is amazing and beyond accommodating. They are like one big happy family! I emailed them quite a bit closer to the event and they always answered within 24 hours. I am so sad I won’t be getting to visit this place any longer. Our wedding was absolute perfection. I don’t have one complaint or negative thing to say. Everyone had an amazing time and commented on how gorgeous the place was and how amazing the service was. We also got a lot of food compliments! We didn’t get to eat much with being busy :-) so it’s hard to say but what we did eat was delicious! If you are looking for a unique, mind blowing wedding day look no further. Thank you so much to all you guys did!!! A very special thank you to the beautiful Ellen C our Maitre D who we couldn’t have survived without. Thanks again!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

Unique, Five Star and Memorable

From the moment my now husband and I walked through the doors - we knew that FEAST at Round Hill was the place we had to have our wedding. The unique space felt like us, from the cozy cocktail parlor rooms, beautiful dining room and spacious dance floor to the immaculately maintained gardens - every detail stood out. I envisioned my wedding day at that first tasting event and saw it come to fruition with ease thanks to the help of the AMAZING staff. Frantic emails sent at random times throughout our planning process were answered within hours, someone was always a phone call away, and our extremely décor-heavy event was accommodated so kindly by our day of coordinator and her staff. On my actual wedding day, we arrived for our cocktail hour and reception to see the space transformed into my "dream wedding" Pinterest board and the staff were there with smiles, cocktails and hors d'oeuvres ready for us. FEAST at Round Hill is a well oiled machine - I literally did not worry about a single thing except enjoying the best party of my life. Drinks were placed in my empty hand, events were coordinated seamlessly with my DJ and Emcee, food was prepared and served flawlessly and all of the extra touches (signature cocktails, gelato station, dessert cordials, etc.) are still being raved about by my guests months later. You would think that a five star experience like this would cost a fortune but FEAST delivers once again with extremely comprehensive and very fairly priced package options. If you book your wedding with FEAST you can expect high class service and a unique wedding experience. Not to mention - GORGEOUS photos (ours have been featured on the popular wedding blog -Wedding Chicks) in their garden and on the large front porch. We could not be happier with our choice to get married at FEAST at Round Hill and are only sad we can’t do it all over again! Thank you again to everyone at FEAST!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Neda

Nita · Married on 10/27/2018

Coming together in an elegant and cozy home

We were captivated by the idea of holding our ceremony and reception at FEAST as soon as we learned of it through a Hudson Valley wedding catalog. An 1800s era Greek revival manor, beautifully and eclectically decorated, lots of green space to explore, and award winning catering on site. We attended a free tasting, were impressed by the in-person experience, and made the decision on the spot to reserve our date. The FEAST staff were very responsive and helpful throughout the wedding planning process. The lead up to our wedding went remarkably smoothly, thanks to our assigned Maitre'D Ellen's calm guidance and ability to work with our various requests. The house was open to us on the day of the wedding. The bridal suite upstairs served as our home base throughout the night, for outfit changes, getting a reprieve between ceremony and reception. It was a space, like all the others within the house, that made for beautiful photographs. Even prior to the event starting, we were struck by how doting and attuned to our needs staff members were. Our ceremony ended up taking place in the atrium due to inclement weather, and FEAST managed to transform the space into something that felt truly hallowed and special. FEAST advertises as being an intimate and romantic setting, and this cannot be overstated. Filled with both sides of our families and our shared friends, the entire feel of our wedding was of attending a dinner party together in a beautiful, warm, and welcoming home. It was truly an enjoyable, memorable, and meaningful experience for everyone who attended. If you're looking for an alternative to the country club, hotel ballroom, restaurant setting for your wedding, definitely consider FEAST. You will not regret it.

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 10/19/2018

I would get married here over and over

This is literally the perfect venue. The expansive outdoor space includes one open garden for the ceremony & another winding garden/patio combo for cocktail hour. The parking lot is hidden from view & you truly feel like you've entered your own world. The house itself has multiple rooms, parlors & hallways for a cozy, welcoming feel. The design consists of a beautiful staircase, a long 3-sided bar, wood floors, fireplaces, various paintings & pops of color. The layout options for the reception are great & the staff treats you like family. Not to mention the food, which is absolutely stellar. The night kept getting better & better. As a couple, we were treated like royalty. We never had to get up for anything. We were waited on continuously, our drinks were refilled, fresh drinks were poured if ours were sitting too long & our food was served immediately! I would make up any excuse to go back here & would recommend this unique venue to everyone!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Denise · Married on 09/23/2018

Last night my daughter and son-in-law had their wedding at FEAST at Round Hill. I cannot stop raving about this magnificent venue. We are from Long Island but wanted something different so headed upstate. The manor and gardens are spectacular. From the moment we were met at the door by Ellen we were in good hands. She attended to EVERY aspect of the evening from start to end with such extreme perfection. She was always checking in with us to tell us time updates, see if we needed anything, and get everyone where they needed to be properly. The wait staff was so attentive, especially one particular waitress who did everything for my 91-year-old mother (wish I knew her name.,..it may have been Helen). The food was delicious and everyone was saying this all night. The kids added on an extra, the paella, which was enormous and absolutely luscious.

We would highly recommended, with 10 stars, this venue for a wonderful wedding experience.

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/16/2018

Would have my wedding here 10x over if I could!!

Words can’t describe how special of a wedding venue FEAST at Round Hill is. It was the first and ONLY venue that my husband Matt and I looked at. We went to our first tasting last summer, and we fell in love with the whole package - the beautiful gardens, the incredible food, the friendly staff, the fair prices, and the overall amazing vibes we felt right from the start - we were sold!! We visited Round Hill a few times in the year leading up to the wedding and became buddies with a lot of the staff. Peter (the owner) is so personable and accommodating and we loved getting to know the running girls Gigi, Ellen, and Jill! The venue itself is perfect if you want something a little different (and with a lot more character and charm!) than your standard wedding hall. The house and grounds are beautiful, but small enough that the place feels very cozy and intimate. So many of our wedding guests asked us after our wedding “how did you find that place?!” Our wedding day at Round Hill felt like a fairytale. Our Maitre D Rose was so incredibly organized and diligent to make sure everything was set up the way I wanted - she’s a real pro at her job. When the wedding was over, so many people raved about the whole event - the food, the grounds, the staff, *the gelato* - all perfection! My goal in planning my wedding was to make a day that my guests would always remember, and thanks to everyone at Round Hill, they always will!! If you want a wedding day that is unbelievably special and memorable, book here - it will be the best decision you make!!

F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 58
    F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 59
    F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 60
    F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 61
    Sent on 10/22/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/31/2018

We got married 8/31/2018 - it was an absolutely PERFECT day. My husband and I are from Queens/Long Island we wanted something different than your by-the-numbers banquet hall. A unique and intimate venue that is "all inclusive" but not a wedding factory; FEAST is a renovated manor with gorgeous gardens complete with a pond, several decks/patios, and romantic walkways throughout. There is a separate space outdoors for ceremonies and, I swear, it's something out of a fairy tale. Lush and beautiful, the outdoor space is well kept but not overly manicured - there's something natural and romantic about it. My husband loved how authentic it was. The venue itself is thoughtfully decorated. The dining hall is adorned with mirrors and very pretty ceiling pieces. The dance floor is actually next to the dining room in an atrium where they also hold indoor ceremonies. Our guests were blown away by the grounds and were told by a few that it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Also the venue is dog friendly – our pup was dog of honor it was amazing.
    Menu prep was easy and the FEAST staff accommodated our suggestions and alterations. We loved the cocktail hour set up. Each station is set up independently and adorned with a sign detailing the name of the station and what it offered. Food was very good! We also had 5 cocktail hour stations and 2 dessert stations, cake (included), and cordial stations. No one was wanting for food at our wedding obviously.

Listen Peter and Shelley are the best. Peter has a great sense of humor about this whole wedding business and his first mate Shelley helps him run a tight ship. They never made you feel like you were a bother though I probably was. Our Maitre d Kim was super nice and accommodating. So was the server who attended us and our parents the entire night, Ellen.

FEAST felt like our home for the day. If you want a beautiful and unique venue with good food and great service look no further.

F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 62
    F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 63
    Sent on 09/28/2018

tara · Married on 08/11/2018

The best decision ever!

Where do I even begin? Everything from our first meeting with Peter to our wedding day was absolute perfection. They make you feel like family from the second you step onto the property. If I had to pick the single best decision I made for our wedding it was choosing FEAST. Everyone went above and beyond to make sure we really did have the best day ever! Peter and Shelley are so easy to work with and always made sure all of my questions were answered right away. The day of our wedding it rained all day and I was a little upset that we couldn't enjoy the beautiful outdoor areas at FEAST for our cocktail hour but the staff made our indoor cocktail hour just as fabulous! It was cozy and intimate even in the middle of August! Ellen our maitre'd was simply AMAZING!! We never had to ask for anything! I would turn around and she was there with whatever I needed. She helped me pull off a perfect surprise for my husband by having the NYPD bagpipers lead us into the reception and it was PERFECT! One of the waitresses, also named Ellen was also incredible. She was so attentive and was there for us the whole night with anything we needed, she was awesome! All of our guests still talk about how incredible the food was. From the tastings to our wedding day the food was consistently amazing. My husband and I keep saying we hope we are invited to another wedding at FEAST so we can enjoy it all again! Thank you Peter, Shelley, Ellen, Kim, and the rest of the staff at FEAST for making our wedding day THE BEST DAY EVER!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Pamela · Married on 07/22/2018

If I had to do it over, I would definitely choose F.E.A.S.T. again as the place for my wedding! First of all, the team at F.E.A.S.T. was incredibly responsive from the first day I met Kim, who introduced me and my husband to the lovely grounds at Round Hill. Over the months leading up to our wedding, the team (especially Peter and Shelley) were so responsive to my (many) emails. I felt like I must have emailed them dozens of times but each email they sent back was professional, to the point, and quick! Planning a wedding can be pretty stressful, but this team definitely knows what they're doing, and they helped guide me along the way. The day of my wedding, it was a little touch and go with the weather due to sprinkles of rain, but fortunately we were still able to do the outside ceremony as we had planned thanks to the coordination of the staff. I also loved the fact that they assign a Maitre D' to you to answer any and all of your questions the week before and on the day of your wedding - mine was Jill and she was amazing! My husband and I also liked that there was 1 staff member especially assigned to make sure my husband and I had enough to eat and drink throughout the whole reception (thank you Ellen!). I am highly satisfied with my experience at Round Hill. They really do know what they are doing.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Gina · Married on 06/29/2018

F.E.A.S.T. is exactly what we were looking for to host a unique, intimate, and beautiful wedding close to home in the Hudson Valley. The house and grounds made for the most gorgeous moments, from our first look to the after dinner sunset, and allowed us to capture all of our photos on site!

We were also pleased with the variety of menu options that would satisfy all of our guests and with the dining room that allowed for comfortable conversation and access to the dance floor. Our friends and family are still raving about the food and atmosphere!

Even more, the team at F.E.A.S.T. is so experienced, organized, and detail-oriented, and we felt welcomed and at ease from our planning stages to the day after our wedding when we collected our items. Peter, Kim, and Gigi were amazing to work with - they were so responsive to our questions and knowledgeable, offering suggestions to make the day go as smoothly as possible.

We cannot say enough about F.E.A.S.T. and are secretly hoping that a friend chooses this venue so that we can attend a wedding there! I recommend that every inquiring couple attends a tasting just to see this magical venue. If you choose F.E.A.S.T. for your wedding, you will not be disappointed! We are so grateful for this venue and how every member of the F.E.A.S.T. family worked to make our day absolutely perfect ❤️

F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill 64