The Davenport Mansion on the Sound

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Davenport Mansion on the Sound

Your Destination Beach Wedding on the Sound

ONE WEDDING A DAY!

Built in the 19th Century, the newly renovated Davenport Mansion provides the historical Old World charm of a mansion with it's elegant wood work and fireplaces that provide that cozy feeling you are at home. We are able to host ceremonies in multiple locations, including on the beach. Our brand new Culinary team is extremely passionate about their craft and create menus inspired by the couples themselves. To provide premier customer service, we host only one wedding a day, so that you alone are the focus of all of our attention. We also provide a Bridal Suite and a Groom's Lounge for couples to get ready in prior to their wedding.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Valet (1)

I just want to thank Guy and his team for the professionalism, and hard work that you put into making me have the perfect wedding day. Anywhere from the use of the LED lights, to the vases that were so generously offered, and the access to the beach for the pictures made us feel like for the day Davenport was our home away from home. My guest, and I were so impressed and I would highly recommend Davenport to anyone looking for a venue for a wedding, or any event! We just want to say Thank You for sharing your home!

Profile Picture Tazia, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Open Bar, Valet, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, In-House Bar, Lighting/Sound

Just had my daughters wedding at the davenport , everything was fabulous. Guy was attentive and professional, felt like family. All the guests had a wonderful time Food was unbelievably good.

Profile Picture stephen, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was Perfect for the intimate wedding ceremony I desired. Guy DeMeo and his staff are welcoming, courteous, and a pleasure to work with. Guy's attention to detail and knowledge about events was appreciated.

My guest raved about my wedding venue choice, and everyone including my now husband were pleased with the staff.

If you ae looking for a place that is exclusive to you and your guest, offers great food, has a beautiful view, and offers flexible pricing, The Davenport Mansions IS IT!

Profile Picture Cher, 8/11/16, 2 Reviews