400 Davenport Ave, New Rochelle, NY 10805 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 100 to 225
Availability Check your date

About The Davenport Mansion on the Sound

ONE WEDDING A DAY!

Built in the 19th Century, the newly renovated Davenport Mansion provides the historical Old World charm of a mansion with it's elegant wood work and fireplaces that provide that cozy feeling you are at home. We are able to host ceremonies in multiple locations, including on the beach. Our brand new Culinary team is extremely passionate about their craft and create menus inspired by the couples themselves. To provide premier customer service, we host only one wedding a day, so that you alone are the focus of all of our attention. We also provide a Bridal Suite and a Groom's Lounge for couples to get ready in prior to their wedding.

Follow The Davenport Mansion on the Sound on

a9ff4718786a2a4e 1526278113 d932af554c7092b3 1526278109807 1 11
screen shot 2016 06 09 at 2 43 03 pm

19 Reviews for The Davenport Mansion on the Sound

Debbie · Married on 04/27/2018

I would like to say my daughter’s wedding at the Davenport Mansion was phenomenal! Guy and Mike were a pleasure to work with and always approachable. My daughter knew this was the right place as soon as she walked in the door. Unfortunately the weather didn’t cooperate but with the large picture windows in the ballroom with the water views of the sound, it didn’t matter. The mansion is beautifully decorated, has multiple fireplaces and a larger fireplace in wood paneled library room which we used for her First Look photos. Our Matre D, Albert, was always on top of things making sure everything went smoothly. The Bridal Attendant, Brandan, was fabulous!! Anticipating our every need! All the staff was pleasant, professional and ready to assist. Can I talk about the food for a minute!! The BEST!!! Everything was delicious and beautifully presented, not to mention there was plenty of it! They promised the wedding of her dreams and they did not disappoint. Thank you!!!

• User7538533 · Recently married

I had THE BEST wedding ever this past weekend. So many guests approached me and told me that this is the best wedding they've ever been to. From the start Guy and Mike have helped me along this crazy journey called wedding planning. It was a dream come true and it went by seamlessly. They were super accommodating. The food was AMAZING and there was so much of it. Get married at The Davenport you won't be sorry!

christine · Married on 04/22/2018

My husband and I had our wedding here at Davenport on April 22, 2018. I was searching everywhere for a homey- like venue and immediately found it when I came here. The mansion is on beautiful grounds. The rooms allowed me to add my own personal touches as if it were my own house. Guy, Michael and the team are so nice and extremely accommodating. My husband and I wanted to incorporate our cultures all in one and we were able to do that with Michael, the chef. The Puerto Rican, Korean and Italian food were delicious. They work with the best bakeries so your cake will taste amazing! The place is your own for the day so I was able to come early with my bridal party and get ready. We choose to have the ceremony inside due to the chill, but you can have it on their beach, in the front yard, on the porch or in the mansion. And the beach allows for beautiful pictures!They provided breakfast and lunch for us and helped us with anything we needed. And not to mention, they are very affordable! My guests still continue to rave about the food and the scenery. My only wish is that we can back to enjoy someone else's wedding here. Thank you Davenport for making our wedding so amazing!!

The Davenport Mansion on the Sound FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables, Transportation
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 225
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Mansion, Waterfront
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Clean Up, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer

• 400 Davenport Ave New Rochelle, NY 10805 See on map