1 Stacey Road @ Route 37, Danbury, CT 06811 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 39

About Amber Room Colonnade

Amber Room Colonnade is an idyllic wedding venue located in Danbury, Connecticut. They are situated within the rolling, picturesque hills of Connecticut's western region. Their rooms showcase modern architecture that is complemented by 26 landscaped acres. The team at Amber Room Colonnade is passionate about providing outstanding service to each and every one of their clients. Since its establishment in 1979, this venue has continued its tradition of hosting spectacular and distinguished events. With New England charm shining through its design, this unique destination is sure to please any crowd.

Facilities and Capacity
Amber Room Colonnade offers a wide array of event space options, including stunning ballrooms, lavish bridal suites, and spectacular outdoor terraces. In total, up to 700 of the couple's loved ones can attend an event here. To book, this premier venue requires a gathering of at least 50 people. Crystal chandeliers hang from the ceilings, influencing a regal atmosphere. Gazebos, fountains, and romantic pathways await couples and their guests on the property grounds. Foliage acts as a natural backdrop, providing a soft contrast to wedding attire. Indoors or out, Amber Room Colonnade can be the ideal spot for any wedding event.

Amber Room Colonnade staff can offer couples a diverse range of event items and services. Their team is dedicated to creating a wedding event that truly reflects the betrothed couple. They have set services as well as add-on packages that can help to enhance an event. Their standard services include bar attendants, cocktail provisions, a custom menu, the couple's choice of meal style, and more. Other inclusions are cake creation, event planning, event rentals, and decor. From dream to reality, this venue is pleased to make any wedding day manifest brilliantly.

Location

This wedding venue is located just north of Danbury. It is nestled near the New York-Connecticut border, just beside Lower Pine Cove. It can be easily accessed via Interstate 84, following Highway 37 to Pembroke Road. There are overnight accommodation options within driving distance, as well as plenty of shopping and food varieties.

Follow Amber Room Colonnade on

Amber Room Colonnade 7
  • Katherine

Katherine L · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Excellence

First I would like to say that out of all the reviews I will be posting now that my wedding day has come and gone, I take this one very seriously. We could NOT have gone with a better venue for our ceremony and reception; they cared about making our wedding day spectacular as if we were family. We worked with Doug from the very beginning and he is absolutely amazing. He embodies excellence in every way a bride and groom to be needs leading up to their wedding day and the day of. If I called or emailed (no matter how many times or how often) he was always happy to hear from me and happy to answer any and all questions. As a first time bride I had many questions and things I envisioned would be a part of my wedding day and The Amber Room Colonnade wanted us to have it all, they worked with our budget and told us exactly how we could have everything we wanted.

Now let’s fast forward some months and talk about our wedding day. Our wedding day was suppose to have terrible thunderstorms and hail, which was a disaster for a bride dreaming of an outdoor summer ceremony since before I met Doug and he knew it. He waited until the very last second before making a final call, even after I agreed to move the ceremony to a dry location the afternoon of, and decided to surprise me with an outdoor ceremony upon arrival anyway because he knew how important it was to me. I meant it when I said they want you to have it ALL. Perhaps Doug can control the weather too? Although if it were to rain there was a plan A, B, and C in place! Our guests told us and are still talking about how much fun our wedding was and hands down one of the best weddings they have gone to in awhile. I have Doug, Gina, and their team to thank for that.

The Amber Room Colonnade takes so much pride in ensuring the very best and I’m not just talking about their service, or their beautiful location, but the FOOD as well. It was OUT OF THIS WORLD delicious and our guests were trying to take every bit of their leftovers (if any) home with them; compliments to their chef! Right before our wedding day I asked Doug for signature cocktails as well, which he happily did for us; they were beautiful, tasty, and packed a punch. They are always keeping up with current food trends and their efforts have not gone unnoticed by me, my new husband, and all our guests. We loved our espresso/cappuccino station during dessert, the craft margarita bar during cocktail hour, our beautiful and delicious four tiered wedding cake, additional dessert platters, and the end of the night bacon, egg, and cheese to-go station. The quality and excellence of food provided during cocktail hour, dinner, and dessert was taken above and beyond by all the food/drink “add ons” we wanted as well. It will be a night our taste buds will always remember.

Thank you to all at The Amber Room Colonnade for making my dreams and ideas a reality and for making this process so easy that I made all my married friends jealous. Thank you as well for taking care of all our friends and family and coordinating with our vendors while ensuring that my husband and I were fed and happy all night. You all will always be remembered by us for being a vital part of the best wedding we could have ever asked for. You treated us like family and made our wedding seem like a top priority with so many personalized touches that only The Amber Room Colonnade could do.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Danielle · Married on 10/07/2018

Jessica and I got married at the Amber Room on October 7th. We are completely blown away with how flawless everything was. Doug and Gina were so great to work with. They made everything possible and made our special day one that we will NEVER forget. The food was so good that our guests are still talking about it, not to mention the funfetti Oreo cake as well :) we had our guests stay at a hotel in Danbury and offered a shuttle bus to and from the venue, which worked out perfectly! If I could give the Amber Room a 100 star, I would in a heartbeat. Thank you.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Amber Room Colonnade FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 650.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 650.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Parking
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, October, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, November

• Musically Yours
    Musically Yours Wedding DJs

A great venue that can handle any sized event!

• All Season Party Rentals
    All Season Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

We have had nothing but wonderful experiences working with The Amber Room Colonnade for the last 10 years or so. Very professional staff, great looking banquet room, clean and elegant facility!

• NST Pictures
    NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

The Amber Room Colonnade is a great place to get married in Connecticut! The gorgeous ballroom makes a magical background for a wedding reception and the staff is wonderful--so easy to work with! We always love filming weddings at the Amber Room!

• 1 Stacey Road @ Route 37 Danbury, CT, 06811 See on map